[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>28834764 >TFW 31 >Visit parents >Mom has clipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: be brave one last time.jpg (200 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
be brave one last time.jpg
200 KB, 871x917
>>28834764
>TFW 31
>Visit parents
>Mom has clipping of cute little girl from an advertisement on the fridge
>"Well, I don't have any grandchildren so I have to make do."
>>
Nice mispost
Either way your family is batshit
>>
>>28847443
Kinda funny desu senpai. I don't really care about my mother's desire for grandchildren. I'm more bothered by my own loneliness.
>>
>>28847443
Well this is obviously bullshit.
>>
Make sure your mom and dad know that they raised an autistic robot virgin with no friends or gf ever. Verbally tell them.

Trust me they stopped giving me shit once they knew.
>>
>>28847443
why do old people care about this?
>>
File: Aging Succubus.jpg (301 KB, 1081x937) Image search: [Google]
Aging Succubus.jpg
301 KB, 1081x937
>>28847598
Tried doing something like that.

>"Anon, why don't you have a wife at your age?"
>Tell her I don't want to be some girl's safe choice after they've already had fun in their youth.
>"Anon, as women mature they come to see good, honest men like you as precious jewels. I dated around a lot when I was young and it's only because I was with a lot of losers that I really came to appreciate your father when I was 30."
>Some day, you'll be a woman's precious jewel."

It was the most depressing pep talk of my life.
>>
File: y3nIbkL.gif (447 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
y3nIbkL.gif
447 KB, 300x225
>>28847443
Explain to her that grandchildren are your responsibility and that you're not ready for such responsibility.
>>
Why do parents want grandkids so bad? They basically get nothing out of it in exchange for pressuring their own kid into ruining his life by rushing a marriage.
>>
>>28847787
I literally told both of my parents that I've been depressed and cripplingly anxious my whole life, I've never had a friend or gf ever, and I probably wouldn't be able to give them a grandchild because I was a total loser.

They stopped asking me about gf/kids after that, but I've always had understanding parents.
>>
File: Mario_logga.jpg (30 KB, 716x402) Image search: [Google]
Mario_logga.jpg
30 KB, 716x402
>>28847675
>>28847888

When you have kids your own life ends and everything you do from there on revolves around your children. When they finally grow up (hopefully) and move out (hopefully), you are too old to do anything with your life and only thing you can do is hope that all those years spend changing diapers and listening to teenage bullshit didnt go to waste and you managed to raise well adjusted human bean that can at least stick it penor into vagina if nothing else.
>>
>>28847443
>tfw normie brother already had kids so I'm off the hook

Feels ok.
>>
>>28848517
>tfw sister had kids but still not off the hook
>>
File: drifloon.png (6 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
drifloon.png
6 KB, 152x254
>>28847443
My mom has been begging me to let her make a stitched blanket. Just in case I happen to have any grandchildren in the future. Sister has 2 kids and my brother just had a kid so she made them all special blankets. She told me that she should make it now because there's a chance she would be too frail and old to make them in the future when I most definitely have kids for her to coddle.

I just told her I would sell it. (though it would have been a rad alphabet pokemon blanket)
*fuck this site, the e in pokemon should have an accent on it.
>>
File: drawn girl 2.jpg (364 KB, 589x1598) Image search: [Google]
drawn girl 2.jpg
364 KB, 589x1598
>Want cute daughteru to dote on or son to go fishing with
>Hate women

Feels complicated, man.
>>
>>28848485
sticking penor is a really hard thing to do

parents shouldn't expect it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.