[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't fembots and robots just hook up if they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1440369810255.jpg (82 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
1440369810255.jpg
82 KB, 639x639
Why don't fembots and robots just hook up if they're so lonely and miserable? Seems like a win-win.
>>
because the "fembots" aren't actually lonely, they just want attention
>>
>>28823675
How so? If a 2/10 hooks up with a 2/10, they would be be happy probably.
>>
>>28823617

Fembots are only here because Chad Thundercock won't love them. They are all sluts.
>>
>>28823617
fembots don't want robots. plus they don't exist
>>
>>28823686
2/10 fembots either want a rich, social, successful 6/10+, or they are too annoyingly retarded to ever get with any guy because "muh insecurity" so they just come here to whine and then decline the thousands of offers they get from willing robots.
>>
>>28823686
2/10s know they're completely ugly and aren't likely to want even more ugly in their lives.
>>
>>28823686
Oh, anon. I can't remember how young I must have been to be as naive as you.
Women are entitled bitches. Because of the supply and demand of sperm vs. eggs, a 5/10 woman will always strive for at least a 6, if not a 7. Men in the 1-2 category can just kill themselves. Repulsive women in the 1-2 category would rather go to great lenghts in deluding themselves into believing that they are worthy of a 4, than date a repulsing man. See the fat acceptance movement for examples.
>>
>>28823715
you forgot "muh anxiety"
>>
File: 1463819186248.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1463819186248.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>28823715
>Fem""""""bots""""""

Saged tbo
>>
>>28823686
That's not how it works. 2/10 women expect at least 6/10.

And they will get that 6/10. He'll just use her for a real quick, easy lay when he just can't be bothered to put in the effort for an attractive girl. But that bit of attention will inflate the 2/10's self-worth and she'll carry on expecting a handsome guy to get into a relationship with her and look after her for the rest of her life.
It won't happen. She'll get some cats and live alone.
>>
Because robots are really mean
>>
>>28823798
>even 2/10 women wouldn't date me
Maybe I should kill myself like you said. Or perhaps I could settle for a 0/19, at this point anything female, nice and with the capacity to produce offspring would do it for me.
>>
File: 1457720431895.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1457720431895.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>28823715
also this >>28823798

original desu
>>
thousands of miles apart
>>
>>28823926
Her legs? That's one hell of a slut.
>>
>>28823617
they don't want us
>>
>>28824161
And why would we? When men get so desperate would take literally anything with boobs and a vagina, they hold no value. They don't care who you are, they just want to get their dick wet or have some sort of mental issue that disallows them from seeing us as more than an object or trophy. This why nice guys are the worst.
>>
>>28824207

Nice bait, but I hope you know it's not just "NICE GUYS HURRRR" that you see you as an object or trophy.

Your feminist and gurrrrrrl power blogs fail to mention that Chad sees you as a literal sex object, and has less respect for you than even I do. And that's saying something, because I have no respect for you at all.
>>
I hate how disorientated the term "robot" has become.

Robot = Misogynist

Robots don't want friends or gfs. Anybody who browses and wants these is just a failed normalfag.
>>
>>28824207
i don't disagree. i don't have any redeeming qualities and it would be depressing to be with someone who didn't care about you except as a means for getting something else.

>>28824253
>Chad sees you as a literal sex object

is that true, though? some of the normal relationships i've seen seem like they're pretty loving. is it really that they're just happy to get what they want from each other and don't actually care about each other?
>>
>>28824207
Perhaps. But why would an attractive guy ever go for ugly women? Ugly women have no value to them. Ugly women are also desperate enough to swallow his dick for just a bit of attention.
>>
>>28823798
>Men in the 1-2 category can just kill themselves
If women are the only reason why you live then yes, you might as well commit suicide now.
>>
>>28824324

You're doing damage control. Modern women and feminists make excuses for Chad all the time.

Yes it's true. I don't care what excuses you make for him. You are trying to bait and justify yourself on /r9k/. You don't like nice guys but you don't even deserve one in the first place. I want to smack you across the face and spit in your hair right now. I'm not a nice guy but you are obviously a loser slut.
>>
>>28824324
>some of the normal relationships i've seen seem like they're pretty loving
They are as long as their sexual connection is strong.
When they get bored of the sex, they get bored of each other.
Marriage is ultimately what breaks a couple.
>>
>>28824207
What is worse?

Guys that are nice but only want to fuck because they don't want any relationship but treat yo well or the fucking sluts that fuck Chad only to feel important.

Women are very complicated ohhh yeah, they don't like feeling like and sex object. But the majority dressed like a fucking slut and then they are surprised that the guys only want to fuck them.

hahahahaha
>>
>>28824297
>says increasingly frustrated autistic man for the umpteenth time this year
>>
Most robots are awful people who can't handle being in a relationship due to low self esteem or mental issues
They have horrible personalities with almost no redeeming qualities and blame it on everyone else but themselves
>>
Might be lonely, but still wouldn't fuck anyone with a bmi above the "healthy" level. Besides, I'm cute af and decide a 7+/10 and wouldn't settle for less.

Sex is kinda meh neways
>>
>>28823617
Because robots don't actually want a gf, "gf" is just a placeholder for happiness. Puts all the blame for their problems on the idea of another person to keep it from falling on them.
>>
ain't no "fembots" here fucker, just other neckbearded lardos pretending to be hoes
>>
>>28823617
you must be new here or you'd know females cant be robots and you'd know exactly why and that the femanon population of the board has openly proved it on multiple occasions
>>
>>28823617
Why the fuck would I want to be with a used up promiscuous whore?
>>
>>28824619
Post facial image
>>
>>28824207
>nice guys see you as nothing but objects
>proceeds to get pumped and dumped by Chad

Pure pottery
>>
>>28824324
>is it really that they're just happy to get what they want from each other
Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>28824426
not sure what you mean. i'm not a girl. i don't really go outside much so maybe my experiences aren't accurate but i can't imagine every chad is a terrible person. i've met some chadlike guys who were nice to me when they didn't have to be. seemed like they had gfs who they treated well.

>>28824473
>Marriage is ultimately what breaks a couple.

i hope this isn't true. i've never seen a happy marriage except my brother's. he and his wife seem happy but he's always reading relationship advice books. makes me think that even when you're doing well, you're still failing.
>>
>>28823617

Because normies like me swoop in and take the fembots for themselves before robots have a chance.

t. normie who met his current gf here.
>>
>>28824800
I can attest to this. I'm sure this guy has a huge dick too.
>>
>>28824800
Robots never had a chance to begin with, only normies and chad get the robot pussy. We are sort of just cucked out of the gene pool.
>>
>>28823617
honestly this IS what happens

its just that there are more robots than fembots

I was actually in a thread that a fembot made JUST to get a bf and she made off with a good amount of contacts

point is fembots/femboys CAN come in and get an online bf just to ease the pain while most robots just arent in those threads.

fembots/traps that complain about bots or do the >tfw no bf thing just dont WANT a bf, if they post that they do the will instantly get at least 3 guys offering to be their bf, then they ignore those guys while keeping up the charade that no one wants them

its like normies with irl gfs that come here and give the ol "but I have anxiety and depression XDDDD so I'm still a robot" they want to fit in for NO FUCKING REASON, they seem to think that just because the majority of people here are robots that means that its a bad thing that they arent
>>
>>28824800
wait, so when "fembots" complain about how they dated a robot and he was awful, they're actually talking about normies?
>>
File: 1459571916759.jpg (24 KB, 406x396) Image search: [Google]
1459571916759.jpg
24 KB, 406x396
>>28823617
>implying fembots exist.

tsk tsk tsk baka senpai.
>>
>>28824757

Chad is Chad for many reasons. I've hung around with those types of guys often. You don't go outside much, so don't talk. You have no right to complain about "NICE GUYS" when you are literally a female loser, a female social outcast that doesn't go outside and is socially oblivious to how things work.

You only think Chad treated them nice because women make excuses for him, like I said. I want to piss on your face right now.
>>
>>28824920
Congratulations. You're one step closer to reaching enlightenment.
>>
>>28825012
>>28824757

Oh, and yes you are a girl. You are samefagging, I can tell by the typing style. Fuck off, slut.
>>
>>28825012
>You don't go outside much, so don't talk. You have no right to complain about "NICE GUYS"
it's pretty silly to say that there aren't guys out there who just want to get laid and don't care about who they have sex with. i literally see people posting that here and it's depressing.

>You only think Chad treated them nice because women make excuses for him
i don't talk to girls irl. occasionally i respond to them here because i'm dumb.

>you are literally a female loser
>>28825024
>I can tell by the typing style
nope. it's pretty surreal to be mistaken for a girl, though.
>>
File: 1461094520455.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461094520455.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
Most fembots here, either have a bf or are thousands of miles apart from their male counterpart. There's no winning.
>>
>>28824920
Ever. Single. Time.

Perhaps failed normies. But still, the guys they get with are normalscum.
>>
>female kvh want to find hookup/relationship
>female kvh hooksup loses kvh status and called a whore among fellow robots/cyborgs
>still awkward af, still lonely
>???
>>
>>28825589
Relationship > hookup.
>>
>>28825149

What the fuck are you going on about? I am saying that the only difference between "NICE GUYS" and Chad is social appeal. Chad is just as arrogant if not more than the "NICE GUYS", he is just good looking, has a good body and has high social status, so his "arrogance" is appreciated by women. He wants sex and only sex and gets it by being a jerkoff. I hung around these guys quite often years ago, I still see them now and then. On top of all the evidence that exists out there if you simply open your eyes and observe.

You are dumb, and you are a woman. You cannot hide it. Try typing more like me and less the way you are, then you can conceal yourself among this board. You have a lot of lessons to learn, my dear slut.
>>
File: 1463343103457.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1463343103457.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>28823617
Because they haven't read my ingenious idea:
>>28825576
>>
>>28825961
Sounds gay, nty.
>>
File: 1457542245288.gif (436 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1457542245288.gif
436 KB, 320x239
>implying if a fembot actually exist she would like a robot.

I'm pretty sure that 4 of the 5 girls that post here constantly hate us to get us, They wouldn't even look at us irl.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.