[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /r9k/, I have an idea so stupid that it simply HAS wor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Okay, /r9k/, I have an idea so stupid that it simply HAS work. I've got this idea by playing pen and paper role-playing games. Okay, let's begin.
>no experience with girls
>doesn't want to get humiliated trying by unsensitive bitches
You may already have figured out where I'm going at. The answer is.....ROLE PLAYING!

You just get a generous chad or whatever friend and have him pretend he is a girl which you have the intent of hitting on.

This way, not only you explore possible ways a girl my react in these situation, but you can also figure out what changes in you when you engage in courtship. For me, I figured and my friends told me that my voice changes in a more docile one.

What can go wrong, seriously? Peace and I'm awaiting your feedback.
Video which inspired me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGzWB7euw9k
>>
May I be damned if this doesn not work!
>>
Underrated shit right there
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (934 B, 152x98) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
934 B, 152x98
>>28825576
pathetic, you are not fooling anyone
>>
>>28826096
Shut the fuck up, you're a scared little pussy, have you even read my post?
>>
>>28826096
I don't want to fool you, I want to give you some insight.
>>
>>28825576
bump
origothyfur
>>
>>28825576
I think role-playing can help robots, but i think there better ways to do this.
Instead of role-playing a girl and guy interaction, they should start playing a character, take some traits from important history figures and ,imc the way they act, that's what i do at oral presentations and i always get the best grades with this
>>
>>28826484
That sounds interesting, could you give an example?
>>
>>28825576
That's because normies already do it. They don't show how they truely feel and change the way they act based on the situation, even if they think it's not right. Everyone wears "masks", so to speak.

Issue is, once you get close enough to a girl (or just anyone really), it becomes quite obvious what you're doing.

That "acting" shit is the whole reason I hate normies man, it's like they can't think for themselves. But it's the norm now, because lying is much easier for everyone involved.
>>
>>28826618
It's not about lying, it's about desensibilizing yourself. Do you think the old violent initiation rituals that turned boys into men depersonalized them? No, it made them more resistent to the pain of the life, by simulating real life events which were likely to occur later in their life.
>>
bump
gbnkgfbjk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.