[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to get something off of my chest. And off of other parts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: BEANZ.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
BEANZ.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
I need to get something off of my chest. And off of other parts of me too. I'll explain.

Like you, I used to lock myself in my room. I've made a lot of great strides towards normihood, but I know all too well the terror of social interaction. Mom's friends coming over? Lock the door, headphones on, do not respond to knocking I "couldn't hear any knocking." That's called "plausible deniability." Family party? Just make a plate for me and bring it in here, mom.

Which brings me to the saucy curse whose burden I can share with only you rejects.

It was a summer barbecue that ruined my life. I was in my room playing return to castle wolfenstein when I had mom make me a plate. Barbecue chicken, corn, salad, some chocolate cake for dessert... and beans. A heaping pool of steaming beans.

I ate intermittently between rounds.

It was surely some jovial trickster demon that made the internet go out that day. My connection was usually rock-solid.

So here I am, windows taped shut with black electrical tape, air conditioner on full blast, and no internet to help me pretend that all my smart-mouthed cousins and back-patting uncles didn't exist by blasting nazis.

What to do? Masturbate, of course. I looked in my archives for a video. I settled on an appropriately big-titted whore in a pixelated gangbang. Quality was low back then. I get to business.

Internet back on. No warning. Game's starting. Countown to nazi blasting: 8, 7, 6...

Fuck it, I'll finish this chilly boner off later.

As I ready the controls, my mom-assembled summery barbecue plate tumbles, overlooked in my jittery addition to online murder. My rigid cock is now covered in a rich, tomatoey sauce.

Sigh.

There's time to clean up after this round.

I hear new sounds. Was there a sound package in the new update? No... it sounds like... girls laughing?

Continued...
>>
Yes very choice, more please
>>
MORE NOW OP HURRY THIS IS QUALITY
>>
>>28818062
hurry up op
originalo
>>
File: BEANZ STILL.jpg (72 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
BEANZ STILL.jpg
72 KB, 1200x630
...In horror, I realize that my door is open. I forgot to lock it. Like a horror movie pan, I turn my head slowly to the right to see my two teenage cousins, Eileen and Laurie, giggling with their hands over their mouths. They had come to invite me out to spend time with the family.

Worldessly, I jerk into a protective stance. Bedsheets, where are the bedshets? I use them to cover my beany funpole while I concoct an explanation for being caught with lunch on my cock.

"MOOOOOM" says Eileen. "NO" is all I can squeak out before they both dash off like a couple of does into the forest.

I lock the door good. I mop everything up with the few napkins I have left and some water from my glass. Outside, I can hear only the muffled sounds of disappointment replying to the mocking reports of my condition.

No one comes to check on me for the remainder of the day. Not even mom. They don't want to make things worse. Everyone thinks I would rather masturbate with bean sauce than go outside and talk to my own family, and I don't have the guts to explain.

I had forgotten all about this. Really I had. But I'm all grown up now, and recently my uncle got me a job. One of my uncles who was at that party.

And things were going fine. I had a paycheck, my coworkers seemed to like me, I had hopes of moving up the ladder... and then one day things felt different. Like I was being laughed at, excluded. "It's all in my mind," I told myself. "It's just your old shut-in instincts telling you that others are out to get you."

And I believed that. Until one day, on my desk, first thing in the morning... was a can of baked beans.

And the morning after that. And the one after that.

I quit out of shame. I can still feel the adrenaline-soacked cleanup panic from that day. I can still hear the muffled voices from the other room, except now the "other room" is everywhere. I don't know how I'll ever get a job again. Or leave the house again.

But I gotta go. Mom's making me a plate.
>>
>>28817568

you have been answered
>>
You did it man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.