[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your ideal girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 22
File: 1460421171555.jpg (207 KB, 622x1248) Image search: [Google]
1460421171555.jpg
207 KB, 622x1248
Describe your ideal girlfriend. Tell us what are the qualities that you would hold dear in the woman you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. Whether or not you can actually get somebody like her is of no consequence here. This thread is about what you want, not necessarily about what is actually available to you. Basically, the ultimate woman for you.

As far as I go... This is a big fucking deal to me: I'd like someone who is fully (and I mean fanatically so) devoted to teetotal/straight edge thinking. Meaning no drugs or drinking EVER. Not now, and not in the future. Highest scores and most respect would go to those women who've been totally clean in the past as well, even in the face of massive, crushing peer pressure. I hate this culture of buzz/high worshipping, and how drinkers/stoners always try to defend and rationalize their assholish behavior every time they've taken something. I'd like to live with somebody who would laugh in the face of this culture and spite it together with me. I really love it when a person stands up for something I could get behind fully.

Calm nature. Totally in control of her emotions. God, I fucking hate emotional outbursts and any sort of irrational behavior.

What else? I'd like a childless relationship. To the point where I'd gladly get a vasectomy to see to it that I'd stay childless as well. While I have nothing against kids, per se, this world is too cruel and fucked up to actually have one of my own. Just... no. I love my children so much that I'm allowing them not to be born. Maybe, hopefully, one of these days a woman out there would see this my way.

In terms of sexual preferences, I'd love to practice sensual, touch/sensory-based stuff. Petting, erotic massage, all sorts of caressing to balance my slightly wilder desires for bondage and at least limited pain play and sadomasochism.
>>
>>28802675
Secondary stuffs, things that aren't mandatory, but their presence would earn extra points and make me prioritize the girlfriend in question above all others:

-Digs short haircuts. And further extra points, if her natural hair color is white. My God, I almost came in my pants the first time I saw Ivy in Soul Calibur 2. High ponytails are sweet too.

-Muscular/athletic. No need to be in body builder size, but it'd be lovely, if her arms and back and shoulders would show clear signs of liking a good workout. Maybe I could even work out with her. Because fuck this culture of fat.

-Fondness to barefooting. Because barefoot walks are nice.

-Fondness to rock/metal/80's-inspired clothing. Denim jackets and fingerless leather gloves are just so cool.
>>
how can i describe somebody i've yet to meet, right?

optimism.
>>
>>28799958
we already have this thread
>>
You people would probably accuse me of being chad and or a normie if you knew me in real life. I've come to realize that good girls either don't exist or are less than 1%. If I've given up, what chances do you think a robot has? This and other girl obsessing threads need to die, girls are shit and not worth thinking about.
>>
>>28802675
>Doesn't hate me
I just want someone that doesn't hate me. idc if its a friend or girlfriend. JUST
>>
>>28802715
The thread you linked is pictorial and shallow.

This one specifies actual personality traits and such.
>>
File: Weather.jpg (43 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
Weather.jpg
43 KB, 600x436
I should maybe update/edit this at some point ever but that requires effort so without further ado!
---

Looks

>tall
>slender with a flat stomach
>long dark hair
>bright green eyes
>wears glasses
>small or no boobs
>pale skin
>no tattoos or piercings

Personality is something that I would have to 'click' with but

>loyal
>honest
>kind
>compassionate
>sweet
>able to talk to for hours without growing bored or losing interest
>smart
>doesn't play mindgames
>doesn't wear a lot of revealing clothing
>doesn't start arguments for the sake of starting arguments
>doesn't act like a child
>likes me as much as I like them
>caring and willing to show it
>doesn't want kids
>>
>>28802780
its still the same thread
>>
File: SD.jpg (149 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
SD.jpg
149 KB, 579x1024
My ideal gf is my current one, she is cute, small and petite, and has freckles and is pale. She also likes anime and videogames and other nerdy shit like me. She's also japanese american and does things like wrote novels and such. I'm also the first guy she's dated so she is new to all of this and inexperienced in terms of romance.

Everybody on here that says all women are sluts have been red pilled and jaded by never asking a girl out. When I first asked her out, it happened to be that nobody had ever asked her out before and she was worried nobody would ever ask her, so to her, I'm her savior/hero

Pic related, it's her.
>>
http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Esdeath
It`s fucking Esdeath
>>
File: gasai_yuno_crying.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gasai_yuno_crying.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
My ideal girlfriend would be a girl who notices me.
>>
File: 1463445169754.jpg (14 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1463445169754.jpg
14 KB, 432x403
>>28803077
>Pic related
>nobody had ever asked her out before

I wonder why...
>>
>>28803077
She's cute as heck. Hold onto her and don't break her heart.
>>
File: AINO.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
AINO.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
Call me a filthy degenerate hedonist or whatever you wanna call me, but I just want a monogamic slut.
Really, just that..
A nymphomaniac, sex obsessed whore who wants to date and be monogamic.
It sounds mentally retarded but in the real world it really isn't rare, you just gotta make yourself attractive to her and fuck her good.

Overall I like brown women and brunettes of dark skin, but being attractive I'd take a girl of any race, black, asian, white, latina, anything, I just really like brown girls like latinas and desi and shit. She could be just as tall as me or a bit taller for all I care (I'm 5'5'' lol super manlet kys) but I really don't like girls shorter than me.

About tats and the likes, I don't give a fuck. I have them over my hands and neck so I don't care. I also don't care about drinking or drug use as long as she doesn't go full junkie.

Personality wise I like everything. From loud cheeky extroverted girls to irascible ill-tempered girls to shy little delicate introverts. I find cuteness in both sad depressed and upbeat cheerful types.

I just want a bitch to likes to fuck a lot so we can fuck and drink and set some shit on fire, listen to loud ass music and fuck again sweating over each other.
>>
>>28803445

i think she's pretty darn cute, but as a female i guess i could say i don't feel threatened by her. she seems sweet and simple, and non slutty. she has her charm
>>
>>28803523
why do you even hang around here?
>>
File: 1462757308653.png (123 KB, 308x328) Image search: [Google]
1462757308653.png
123 KB, 308x328
>>28803563
You nearly perfectly described her. She rarely talks with men and dresses very conservatively. In fact I've never seen her wearing those booty shorts you see a lot of white girls wear. To make thing even better, she is actually pretty secular and non religious. She is technically shinto but that's not anything big like going to church/mosque once a week.

She also believes in traditional female roles so she would be the perfect wife for me. If that happens I would finally go from a 2d waifu to a 3d waifu, it'd be great.
>>
File: crazy lelouch.jpg (55 KB, 636x448) Image search: [Google]
crazy lelouch.jpg
55 KB, 636x448
>>28803901
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE AND DON'T YOU DARE DILUTE THE JAPANESE MASTER RACE GENE POOL YOU FUCK
>>
File: 1463821715576.jpg (862 KB, 1159x1646) Image search: [Google]
1463821715576.jpg
862 KB, 1159x1646
>You will never have a gf who will tie you up and stroke you behind your ear, calling you a "good boy" for accepting your much-needed punishment and receiving a soft, submissive "mmmph~" in response because you're gagged with her dirty socks and two layers of duct tape

I just want a mature gf who's in control of her emotions and makes me feel secure with myself :L But I suppose that's what most women look for in a man, and not the other way around, so I'm SOL...
>>
File: 1459980933222.jpg (27 KB, 233x308) Image search: [Google]
1459980933222.jpg
27 KB, 233x308
>>28804348
Sounds like you lacked a mother figure in your life since that is exactly what you are describing.
>>
I am my perfect gf, too bad I am a dude and also myself
>>
>5 feet tall
>100lb
>white or asian
>very dark hair
>very cute
>khv
>never touched drugs or alcohol
>very innocent
>casual interest in anime/vidya
>likes cuddling
>very shy but opens up to me
>tells me about her problem
>willing so save sex for the right time
>doesn't mind me holding her whenever I want

Probably 1 in a million but it's a dream gf so why not.
>>
Slightly younger than I am (27)
Fit like a lioness
Warrior-esque.
Daddy issues.
Manic depressive
Light colored eyes
Pale skin, or brown skin, doesn't matter. if she's slavic like me she'll have pale skin in the winter and brown skin in the summer.
As intelligent, or at least nearly as intelligent as I am
Loves animals
Loves outdoors/knows survival skills
Loves drugs
Smokes, drinks
Likes girls, hates other guys(sexually)

I guess a female version of me.
>>
>>28802675
>spend the rest of your life with
I wouldn't go that far. I worry at the thought of staying with one woman my entire life.

However, I do have an ideal.

>looks
Redhead, nice decent size tits, nice ass, cute face. Brown eyes, pale skin. Short girls are preferable.

>interests
As long as she can actively discuss film/filmmaking, vidya, and books of any kind with me, I'm happy. She could be into Satanism and I'd be cool with it. Also, if she's into road trips and snowy small towns, that's pretty dope too.

>personality
Cheerful most of the time, adventurous spirit, isn't afraid to try new things, but still has a soft spot for nice nights in. Monogamous by nature, but if I cheat she cheats. Mutual trust and respect.

>misc.
Has no major mental issues beyond anxiety/depression. Is biologically female. Is virgin. Will take my virginity. Willing to sexually experiment.
>>
>>28805066
Well, my mother was always present, but she has the mentality of a 15-16 year old, and has routinely embarrassed me in public throughout my whole life by freaking out and making scenes. At home, I don't even want to interact with her because she's overly critical and prone to getting upset over seemingly innocuous things.

I've only done stuff with a couple girls, and I had this long distance one who I was like a mega sub to. I'd send her pictures of myself tied up with signs like "(her name)'s bitch" and she said it made her feel confident and empowered. I felt like I was in my place and it gave me a sense of fulfillment. :) I used to know this same chick back in high school when I was on the yearbook staff, and she would boss me around because I was her suboordinate. I would just take it because I loved it; especially shen she'd chastise me in front of people. Told her about this a couple years later and she thought it was hot.

So yeah, if there are any femanons on here, please be nice to your future sons, or else they'll end up as sexual deviants like me who can't function as a dominant partner in a relationship.
>>
File: nagisa.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nagisa.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
Someone kind and gentle and patient that I can love and protect and go to Church and have a big happy family with. A little bit of anxiety and self-esteem issues to compliment mine would help.

Pic related, ideal waifu material.
>>
>>28803077
>Japanese

m8 I think she's a half-breed at least
>>
File: omoimcioq.png (88 KB, 540x265) Image search: [Google]
omoimcioq.png
88 KB, 540x265
>>28804348
shall we make a new gfd rr thread?

the oc was nice, and everyone was broing out.

lets make one and link it with the previous thread.

IT was awesome

little-jew-licking.neck guy here.
>>
>>28805477
Sure :^) I'll probably stop by and post some semi-lewd gfd stuff
>>
>not fat
>virgin
Still unrealistic isn't it?
>>
>>28805549
yeah you lost it at >virgin
>>
>>28802675
>>28802694
good tastes anon, 9/10
>>
>>28805576
I hate humanity so much.
>>
File: 1426735483748.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426735483748.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>28802675
>hot
>cute
>white
>underage
>never talks
>doesn't want children
>doesn't pretend anything from me
>doesn't do anything that I don't like
>always wants sex exclusively from me
>disappears as soon as I get tired of her
>>
>>28805433
This is >>28803077 speaking. She actually is only half japanese, her dad is a big white man. Luckily it means she is already used to race mixing since I am brown Indian Muslim and she is pale Jap/American Shinto, makes things way better for me.

If she was pure japanese she would be too xenophobic to date me.

Pic related, it's me.
>>
File: dream meme.jpg (246 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
dream meme.jpg
246 KB, 700x990
>>28802675
i want her to be taller than me
like videogames and anime
and be somewhat smart like not voting for trump

is that to much to ask for
yes
>>
>>28805721
lolyes.
you have high standars.
why are robots so picky.
>>
>>28804348
My gf has done literally this except for the duct tape.

I love mommy so much.
>>
File: 1461692897265.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461692897265.png
22 KB, 633x758
>>28802675
>Small
>Black or Brown hair
>Dependent on me
>Will Hug me
>Will snuggle with me
>Will let me cook food for her
>Hug me some more
>Let me love her
>Cute
>Short or long hair, I dont care desu
>Give me handjobs
>Hug me again
I just really want a Girl to hug me. Please.
>>
>>28802675
Literally marina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsnlBtlimBA
>>
>>28805745
those 3 things are high standards?
fuck man I'm only 18 and I haven't date before...
or been kissed by a girl before
should I give up now?
>>
>>28802698
This is my outlook on it. As much as I fantasize...I have zero clue what my possible partner would look like. My age, older, younger, white, black, hispanic...fat, thin, short stack, amazon, orc-looking or like an angel...no clue.
But I know what I want. Just that none of those particularly tie themselves to any specific archetype.
>>
>>28805397
Yah same. Its a bad feel.
>>
>>28805760
Ask her to tape your mouth shut next time so you can feel really submissive >:) Good boys don't need to talk when mommy's in control
>>
>>28802675
>attractive
>intelligent
>loyal

I'm ready to die alone
>>
>>28805821
Well the socks were in there, and I'm usually a good enough boy to not even consider spitting them out.

I mean, it's tempting to be a little bit of a brat sometimes, because it's not always so fun being babied... but mommy always makes sure I regret it when I do
>>
>>28805886
I envy you so, so much, anon! ;-; Where did you find your mommy?
>>
>>28805897
Almost literally coincidence, from another board. I won't say which but it's a pretty damn niche hobby

She liked a post I made and jokingly LONDON'd me with her location and I happened to live close. We talked casually for a bit, and met up planning just to be friends because we were both lonely fucks.

Turned out to get along really well and there was lots of pleasant tension.

Frankly I have no idea how I can make that into advice for you.
>>
>>28802675
You're mentally ill. I hope your cretinoid ass will die alone
>>
File: 1200ug.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1200ug.gif
2 MB, 500x500
I am your complete opposite OP

I want a girl that likes to smoke weed and take psychedelics. The other drugs are not worth it ime and tend to attract more fiendish people. psychedelic girls usually do yoga, lead a healthy lifestyle and love to party. its not a definitive factor in my life but it would be cool as beans.

I want a girl that likes to excercise.

I want a girl that loves music. I listen to a variety of music, from techno and progressive metal to some modern orchestal music.

I would love a girl that enjoys learning. I watch lots of TED talks and documentaries and I read quite more than the standard. Or at the least that enjoys listening to what I have to say, you know?

In fact I just finished watching a TED talk about what makes up for a good life, and what the TED's research results said was that people with good, fulfilling relationships are simply more happy and satisfied. Period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkKuTCFvzI
>>
>>28805937
Awh you're so lucky. I'm hoping something similar happens to me. So, you didn't meet on a board where the subject was /gfd/?
>>
>>28805989
Nope, neither of us knew the other was into /gfd/, let alone that I was a sub and she was a dom, for like weeks of dating.
>>
>>28806009
Well, lucky you! ;) Hope you stay with her for a very long time.
>>
>>28806031
Forever, for absolute certain.

Good luck finding your ideal partner yourself, bud. I've gotta go shower off, I went for a run earlier and have been sitting in my filth drinking chocolate milk for an hour.
>>
>>28806055
I gotta go shower, too, so seeya senpai. I just got done with a long run and I've been sitting in my own filth eating cereal :^)
Thanks for telling me about that, though! It gives me hope!
>>
>>28805963
Here's your (you). I hope that my very existence drives you to commit suicide. Love, Anon. :)
>>
>>28802675
source?

orginal for ever and ever and ever
>>
>>28806327
Don't know the source, unfortunately. That pic was just sitting on my hard drive, so I used it, because it fit the theme.
>>
I think my current gf is the closest thing to ideal I'll ever get. Anyway
Pros
>Attractive
>Pious
>Never curses
>Virgin (We've known each other since middle school)
>She asked me out first
>Likes the stuff I like now
>Cooks for me
>Cheerful, careing, amicable personality
>Doesn't drink or so drugs
>Innocent
>Doesn't like revealing clothes and has never put something on like that to this day
Cons
>Won't give it up until marriage
What say fellow robots should I stick with it or should I go look for a nice trap instead?
>>
>>28806485
10/10

if you don't want to stick with it, give her ot me
>>
>doesn't have too many friends
>doesn't go out too much (working is acceptable)
>likes vidya and anime and can get really excited by it
>wants to stay healthy and keep an attractive shape
>>
File: 1453517291166.jpg (65 KB, 1194x674) Image search: [Google]
1453517291166.jpg
65 KB, 1194x674
>>28806485
Post pics faggot, nobody has a girl that good and browses r9k.

And your last line seriously is bait, the answer is obvious, keep her dumbass.
>>
File: flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg (125 KB, 1120x720) Image search: [Google]
flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg
125 KB, 1120x720
>>28806485
>Pious
>P I O U S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...oh wait you're serious.

Have fun with your Christfag gf, anon.
>>
File: 1434536281939.jpg (251 KB, 700x730) Image search: [Google]
1434536281939.jpg
251 KB, 700x730
>white, asian or haafu
>not obese
>hime-cut and black hair
>introverted weeb
>not obnoxious
>genuinely kind
>clingy and devoted
>ambitious
>a best friend
>can share secrets with and won't judge you for being a little fucked up
>>
File: Venus.png (1010 KB, 581x856) Image search: [Google]
Venus.png
1010 KB, 581x856
>>28806509
I forgot to mention she's Hispanic
>>28806530
I'll admit the last line is bait but the reason I have doubts is that she's really religious and I'm an Atheists. She knows this and she always takes me to church on Sundays in an effort to try and "save me". I don't really mind it and I appropriate the gesture since she's always been really nice to me even before we really got to know each other.
>Pic relates, one on the right
>>
Looks
>Skinny to average weight
>No childish piercings/dyed hair/shit like that
>No trampstamps, small, classy tattoos OK
>Any race
>5-6/10 is fine

Personality
>Has a good sense of humor
>Honest
>Understanding
>Wants to travel
>Isn't afraid of the world
>Can happily go from a night of going out and having a some drinks to sitting at home another night and watching Netflix for hours
>>
bots have too high of a standard to what they'll likely get
>>
>>28806741
>ideal
pre-emptive blocks
>>
>>28802694
oh god this. These women also tend to not bullshit around which is way hotter than cutesy girls that frustratingly beat around the bush with their thoughts.
>>
>>28806741
Sadly true. In my case, the combination I described in the OP doesn't seem to exist, and I'm unwilling to compromise, because all of the listed qualities are important to me, the no drugs/drink-part in particular, as I've found that intoxicated people are fucking obnoxious and difficult to live with.

Really discouraging to realize that the ideal relationship is really just a fantasy, and real world relationships are really not worth pursuing, as they can only ever fail.
>>
>>28802675
The perfect gf would be a girl who is strong and independent but feminine at the same time. She would be very loyal and have no guy friends. Also she would have the personality of a hipster and reject mainstream shit. Enjoys doing introverted activities like reading or spending time alone with each other.No force drama crap females like to pull or nagging. Takes care of herself and her hygine. Will still see me as a human if she ever caches me cry. maybe a bit romatic not afraid of writing me a poem or doing something special once in a while. Also a little kinky and up to role play in costumes. Also not into having kids of her own or pets. In terms of looks she would be 6 up to a 10. Not into putting pumper stickers on ferraris aka tattoos or heavy drinking.
>>
>>28803077
I like her she looks like a girl I can show off to my parents.
>>
File: good_old_groupB.webm (557 KB, 438x352) Image search: [Google]
good_old_groupB.webm
557 KB, 438x352
>>28802675
At this point I don't even care I just want a pure but extremely dominate gf that I can lift with

I want to be able to wrestle with her over who's gonna be the bottom bitch the next time we fug
>>
-cute
-not a moron
-loyal
-enjoyable to spend time with
-enjoys spending time with me
>>
Enjoys outdoor activity's. Isn't a Stacy, would rather be out gardening then at the club. Likes bike rides, hiking, the beach. Doesn't spend their time on fagbook and their smartphone. Is above a 3/10.

That's all I ask for.

>fuck five multiple choice captchas in a row
>>
>>28806485

she'll cuck you, you retard
>>
I don't ask for much. I just want someone who's empathic, sweet, dorky, understanding, mature but can be a bit childish, and just someone that's loving and loyal. I just want someone who's willing to love and be loved.
>>
>>28803077
is...is this the aquarium guy? God, you describe her way better than she is
>>
>>28805968
you sound so chill and nice.
Ive never done psychedelics and Im probably too old for you, but you are def gonna find a nice girl.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.