[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /bowoutgracefully/? I've realized I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463891560306.jpg (56 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1463891560306.jpg
56 KB, 746x982
Anyone here /bowoutgracefully/?

I've realized I can't fight anymore, no matter how hard I fight, I'll never recieve true love from anyone, I'm a dog that paddled hard but in the end, the current took me away, I guess that's life, there are winners and losers and I lost, now I seek only to achieve personal serenity within myself for the remaining years of my life, seeking peace in my heart until death.
>>
>>28795525
Shameless self-bump

Fenian for originality
>>
That last part is what you should have been doing in the first place and also the reason you are unsuccessful with women

To be loved you must make yourself lovable
>>
>>28795525
Still just argue with myself a lot about continuing. Whether I listen to the hopeful voice or the miserable one.

One day he'll convince me and that will be it.

https://youtu.be/ptlrWKUkdmo
>>
>>28795525
>>28795656
>>28795687

Most men that have ever lived have not reproduced. History has always been full of men that devoted their lives to other things when they were not successful with women.

You only hear of a few notables, but most men have not reproduced. Women are hypergamous and want Chad at heart, and they won't settle with betas or omegas unless their biological clock is ticking, or society forces them to.

If I can get over it, so can you. I'll always have a faint connection to this place, but I have no emotion in this anymore. Life is what it is, true men don't sit around and get depressed about it.
>>
>>28795525

anon I will help you just come to this thread
>>28794278
>>
>>28795808
>>28795687
>>28795856
I'm not suicidal btw, I just accept my defeat and bowed out gracefully, now I just want peace and balance, I'm planning on buying an RV and just drive, harmony is all I seek now.
>>
>>28795997

But you are exactly the same as the majority of men that have ever lived. Stop being so dramatic about it, western culture is degenerate and is obsessed with sex and worshiping women.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.