[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/. I made a thread yesterday/last night about a girl I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1463889179545.jpg (51 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
1463889179545.jpg
51 KB, 736x414
Hi /r9k/. I made a thread yesterday/last night about a girl I met on Tinder, and I said I'd update anyone who cares so here it is

>we talk on PS4 party chat while I wait for Overwatch to download
>there were a few awkward silences since I didn't know what to say and I was having mini anxiety attacks but she was really understanding
>I even admit that I'm nervous because I have trouble talking to girls and she tells me she thinks it's cute and tries to push along the conversation
>I start to relax a little bit
>Overwatch downloads after about 30 minutes
>we play it and I have a lot of fun
>it's a lot less awkward when I don't feel obligated to make small talk the whole time
>we play until 4 am
>she tells me she had a lot of fun and that I'm a cool guy and I don't need to be nervous talking to her
>I ask for her number
>she says her phone plan is used up right now but she gave me her Skype and her Facebook

I'm in heaven. That was one of the best nights of my life. I feel like I've won the lottery. I just really hope things keep going this well. She invited to play more games with her tonight and I'm counting down the minutes
>>
You went through all that work just so you had an excuse to shill Overwatch? Amazing.
>>
>>28792844
I'm not shilling anything. Thats just the game she wanted to play and I was going to buy it soon anyway
>>
>>28792875
Its a bad game though
>>
>>28792926
I actually had a lot of fun playing it and not just because of Calla. It plays really smoothly and it's actually entertaining. It's a lot better than Battleborn
>>
>>28792798
gz anon im really happy for you right now
>>
>>28793262
Thanks anon. I really lucked out
>>
>>28792798
Nice man!
Maybe one day you will escape this hell.
>>
unironic shilling? fuck this get out plz
>>
>>28793141
Holy shit the entirety of those two threads was just to keep people interested so you could advertise Overwatch for your company?

>hey guys, play Overwatch and you'll get an AWESOME girlfriend who looks over even the most autistic things you do; it happened to me!

I'M FUCKING ONTO YOU, OVERWATCH HEAD OF MARKETING
>>
>>28792798
I left the 3rd thread early. I'm fucking amazed you did it man. You made it. Sorta happy that calla did not click the link.

-The anon that spamed link the thread.
>>
>>28794418
Even though the entire thing was an Overwatch shill program,

I would unmatch her on Tinder ASAP, just in case she ever decides to go back and click that link, the thread of which is still archived
>>
>>28794384
Conner would not jup us like that. Would he?
>>
>>28794471
Oh shit conner would be fucked if she did. Do what this anon said op. And un match I don't fell like being the reason there is another lonely fuck on this bouard
>>
>>28794418
Thanks anon. I'm glad she didn't click the link too. I don't even want to think about how different things would be now
>>
>>28794605
>>28794471
But the thread will have 404d by the time she ever decided to click on it
>>
is she cute orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>28795749
She looks like a cross between a mole and a squirrel
>>
>>28795749
She's too cute to be talking to me that's for sure
>>
>>28792798

Good job OP, but keep your expectations low. To her, it was just another night with some Tinder guy. Consider getting on a bit late to game with her, so you avoid signing on exactly on time. That would be a dead give away.
>>
>>28795893
>Consider getting on a bit late to game with her, so you avoid signing on exactly on time. That would be a dead give away.

What do you mean?
>>
>>28795935

So if your game date is at 8pm or whatever, sign on at 810. If there is no set time, just go on whenever. Point is, if you are exactly on time or msg her as soon as she signs on, it could come across as clingy.
>>
>>28795983
There's nothing wrong with me already being online before game time right?
>>
Crazy steve you inspired me to become a madman and it worked out

Thank you
>>
>>28796091
Tell more more.

Hey Steve, I'm glad things worked out after your bouts of autism. I was the guy who gave you your first bit of advice. I'm glad it didn't go to shit.
>>
>>28783401

It's 404'd by now
>>28796317
>>
You are her boy toy attention machine now, she's gonna fuck Chad and feed off your attention meanwhile.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1280x1220
>>28792798
I've been lurking since the first thread. Genuinely happy for you anon. Good luck for the future.
>>
>>28792798
Hey bruh i know things looking real gucci right now but remember, the higher you are the harder you fall. Dont get too excited compandre! Been lead on way too many times by these succubus and all it ever gave me in the end was a total depreciation in self esteem and in personal finances due to excessive purchases of depressant drugs aswell as two cum soaked boxer shorts and a further widening of the hole that is my infinite despair. Glhf ma nigga!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.