[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chan used to be a free libertarian site where anything was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1462069641591.png (63 KB, 279x199) Image search: [Google]
1462069641591.png
63 KB, 279x199
>4chan used to be a free libertarian site where anything was fair game
>it's now become just as bad as tumblr but in the guise of conservatism
the saddest part is people are going to get triggered by my post and start acting just like the freedom stealing faggots we hated. We used to know that society isn't worth being kept intact if it isn't free, and we would just go wild and scare people. It's like comparing the freedom that Americas founders saw for the country to the "freedom" we have today
>>
We were 15 then. We're 21 now.
>>
>4chan used to be a free libertarian site
it did not used to be that

well, bye
>>
>>28758632

You need rules and regulations to run a society, FAGGOT.

You stupid faggot. What a faggot. I want to print out this thread and piss on the paper.
>>
>2016
>actually wanting to improve or preserve society in any way
>not realizing the whole human species only deserves to die
>>
>>28758676

>inb4 with age comes wisdom
>inb4 hurr back then us 15 year olds were the main force on 4chan

Yeah, I hear the OP. I think what honestly happened is the previous generation segment petered off of this site (the people were were in their 20s back then) and it got infested by those who were left behind and teenaged twats trying to roleplay what they thought /pol/ or 4chan was due to shitty memes on ragecomic sites like funnyjunk
>>
>>28758715

LE EPIC FUCKING IFUNNY AND FUNNYJUNK EBIN MAYMAYS :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>28758694
society as an idea is not worth it if it means surrendering our freedom. you people are either newfags or somehow have been brainwashed to believe otherwise.
>>
>>28758685
>well, bye
had to check my fucking url because i thought i was on tumblr for a second
>>
well, now that even 4chan has become overrun by brainwashing, i have very few places left to go. this is the end i guess. fucking wasted over a decade on this shit site
>>
>>28758807

Oh shut the fuck up you cancerous FAGGOT.

>MUH FREEDOMS WAAAAHHH MUH FREEDOMS!!!!

Freedom is degenerate. I am 24 and I remember when this site came out. Your "anything goes" mentality is why the western world is swimming in a pool of degeneracy now.
>>
File: therealization.jpg (89 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
therealization.jpg
89 KB, 1305x1265
>>28758676
I was 21 then
>>
>>28758715
Do you really think shit like caturday came from 20-somethings? Moot himself was 15 when he started the site.
>>
>>28758960
>Your "anything goes" mentality is why the western world is swimming in a pool of degeneracy now.
i don't fucking care. if someone wants to degenerate, so be it. fuck the western world, fuck the whole world. only a faggot believes otherwise
>>
this is pretty much the same thread as this >>28757610
>>
>>28758960
>all those non-arguments

try harder. you're an easily impressionable cuck who can't think for himself
>>
>>28759044
>implying the western world is somehow great
>implying what made America great in the first place wasn't our wild west mentality
he really doesn't know shit besides what his conservative propaganda told him
>>
bump

original

bumping
>>
>>28759008

This attitude is WHY things are so degenerate, you scumbag monkey.

>>28759044

Actually, no, Mr. Lolbertarian. You're a loser faggot. Do you honestly think that "society" taught me these things? I've tried looking for this conservative society you degenerates insist exists; I've never found it. I only found degenerates and people like you who make excuses for the degeneracy. I do indeed think for myself, you neckbearded lolbertarian loser.

>>28759105

The western world is not great because people forgot what made it great. This thread is a perfect example of that. The "conservative propaganda" you are alluding to does not exist, I have trouble even getting people on the right-wing to agree with me. You are a stupid faggot.
>>
>>28758632
Well I'm still with you, bud. The rest of these guys need to get with the program.
>>
>>28758960

You do not deserve to be alive t.b.h
>>
>>28761160

>t. Degenerate faggot
>>
>>28760664

Holy shit, /pol/ pls go.
Anyone who takes those memes seriously is legit retarded. The majority of /pol/ are people who wank to chinese cartoons while calling out "degeneracy" everywhere. Idiots like you who think they are amongst likeminded people who actually praise Hitler are a minority.

Fuck off you retarded nigger, nobody who belongs to this site likes either SJWs nor you stormfag inbreds.
>>
>>28761214

I don't like /pol/ either, FAGGOT. Neither do I praise Hitler.

/pol/ is right about degeneracy though. Do you think that I don't agree about the wanking to chinese cartoon part? That is degenerate too. Doesn't excuse the other degeneracy that exists.

Why is everyone on this board a naive retarded fuck?
>>
>>28758632
We ended up hating the players instead of the game

That's what always fucking happens

It's too easy, path of least resistance and all that. Fuck, I used to be like you OP but then I became so resigned that I just stopped caring.
>>
>>28758632
>>4chan used to be a free libertarian site where anything was fair game
No it wasn't
>>it's now become just as bad as tumblr but in the guise of conservatism
Blame the stormfaggots.
>>
>>28761246

If anyone is naive its you.
You are wasting your time right now on a board which is dedicated to being scum of society, on a site which is home to absolutely degenerate boards like /lgbt/, /mlp/ and /soc/ just to name a few. And you seriously believe that in such a place you can use moral values as arguments against such an vague entity as "degeneracy". You being here is pretty degenerate aswell.
If you are not here for /pol/ memes either, I think you should go.
>>
>>28761246
>Why is everyone on this board a naive retarded fuck?

Maybe he called you pol because you sound exactly a pollack?
>>
It's hard to keep an interest in politics after understanding the viewpoints of both sides since they seem totally rational and worth defending when you agree with them. Doesn't help that modern American politics is 99% gossip now.
>>
>>28760664
>"conservative propaganda" you are alluding to does not exist

Top lel you're so out of touch with the world.
>>
>>28758981
You gotta be kidding me. A 15 year old made this site?
>>
>>28761342

Of course 4chan is degenerate, you stupid fuck. Look at this site and it's history, it's awful. You think I didn't know that?

>>28761349

I do go on there quite often, but I'm not a stormfag. /pol/ is also quite flawed and degenerate.

>>28761402

You didn't even explain how I'm out of touch, you edgy leftist teenager. It physically pains me when I see people that insist western society is conservative. It's not. I wish it was. The only one out of touch are people that think like you, because you have autism.
>>
File: 4chin3.png (10 KB, 953x201) Image search: [Google]
4chin3.png
10 KB, 953x201
>>28761342
>/lgbt/, /mlp/ and /soc/

Ironic that you choose those boards since all those boards are things that would've been unthinkable to have in old 4chan.

/lgbt/ would've been raided by /b/ for being a den of faggotry.

/mlp/ would be like /fur/, just a joke that would've been deleted after banning all the users.

And /soc/ has always been a cancer of normalfaggotry that was always hated like MySpace and that brought social media-tier faggotry to 4chan.
>>
>>28762013
These containment boards seemed like a good idea in theory, but in reality they seemed to just have drawn a whole lot more of the very people we want to contain. It caters to their interests, and so they invariably end up on other boards in larger numbers, effectively becoming an accepted part of site culture. If we'd treated furries this way instead of with the contempt they deserved, imagine how emboldened they would have been to continue posting their obnoxious shit.
Although, to be fair the /mlp/ board did seem to quarantine a lot of that ridiculous ponyposting.
>>
>>28758676
is that why the quality of the prose has gone to shit? haha yeah man we're so mature now, what with s4s, poopoo peepee, and calling everyone cucks

>>28758685
actually 4chan used to be a site for lolicons who'd been perma'd from SA, but let's just forget about that
>>
I don't see what you're talking about OP.

The only people getting ousted for their opinions are people who want too oust people for their opinions
>>
>>28758694
Do it faggot. Post proof
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.