[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO GO INTO WORK ON MONDAY HAHAHAHA"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 1449106032785.jpg (316 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
1449106032785.jpg
316 KB, 853x1090
>"HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO GO INTO WORK ON MONDAY HAHAHAHA"
>>
Jokes on you, i'm Canadian, Monday is Queen Victoria Day, it's a holiday.
>>
>>28728714
>HAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE TO GO TO WORK ON TUESDAY HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28728441

Dude, I swear, I'd do nearly anything if someone gave me a decent job. Just please get me out of my mothers' basement. I'll be forever in your gratitude lol
>>
>>28728441
Good. That's a day closer to me getting my check. I am in charge of myself and responsible to myself, and pay my own bills. I don't survive because my parents pay for me to not die or get gov't money cos I'm nonfunctional.

Also, my job is quite a workout, and I want to be in shape. Lastly, it's less time I have to sit at home and be bored.
>>
>>28728714
Jokes on you, you're canadian
>>
>>28729051
>I do something I hate for a majority of my waking life because I'm afraid of what people will think of me if I don't, and because I'm so ADHD that I always have to be doing something, anything, to avoid being idle
I'll never understand you normies
>>
>>28729445
I do it because I need money in order to pursue my hobbies, go places, and to pay for food and other necessities.

I don't have the luxury of not having to do anything because someone is literally paying for me to do nothing but sit online and jack off.

I'm also happier in general when I have some discipline and structure to my life; and work is also a chance to socialize with people, which I can't as easily do if I sit at home all day.

I don't understand autists/neets
>>
>>28729722
>I'm also happier in general when I have some discipline and structure to my life
also something I don't understand

>and work is also a chance to socialize with people, which I can't as easily do if I sit at home all day.
there's a whole internet full of people, anon.
I guess a contributing factor was that when I was wagecucking my coworkers were always people that I had nothing at all in common with except that we happened to be working for the same company.
>>
File: 1459008270780.jpg (19 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1459008270780.jpg
19 KB, 258x245
>>28729778

>He thinks talking on the internet is "socializing"
>>
>>28729802
How isn't it, exactly?

Unless one of us is some magical turing-test AI that isn't human but makes the other think he is
>>
>>28729081
Amerifags jelly
>>
File: 1463517260510.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1463517260510.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
>>28729802
Kek, right?

4chins is only to kill time when I have absolutely nothing to do.
>>
Wagecucks are steaming mad like usual, it can't be helped. I'll pay their wives a visit though seeing as wagecuckie spends more time sucking Shlomostein's dick and raging on the internet than satisfying her.
>>
File: IMG_20160226_090520.jpg (43 KB, 438x439) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_090520.jpg
43 KB, 438x439
>>28729823
We are a bunch of total strangers who could be lying about everything we type, and you almost never know if who you're communicating with is the same stranger you suspect it might be. There's almost no real rapport or comraderie in online messaging. I can't see anyone's faces, their expressions, smiles, body language; can't hear anyone's voice to be able to tell how they feel or if it was used sarcastically.

In real life, it's way harder to get bullshitted, and you can enjoy the company of others better.

#justnormiethings
>>
>>28729823

Because you can't know who you are talking to especially on a site like this

Its extremely easy to lie about who you are on the internet, you cant bullshit someone like that in real life
>>
>>28729856
>pay their wives a visit

>implying women are interested in your jobless ass

Toppest fucking kek. Nobody want to go out on money that mommy gave you, faggot.
>>
>>28729913
If you can't learn to filter truth from lies then you have autism.
>>
>>28729913
T. Cyborg who is too inept to see the Internet for what it is but the normie definition of it several years ago

At this point I'm not sure if you're shitposting or if you're actually underaged/retarded
>>
>>28729941
>OHHhhh YES Anon I just LOVE how submissive you are to that short fat Jew boss of yours and how you get on your knees and kiss his feet and beg for him to give you the scraps from his plate it turns me on SO much

Yeah why would she want a man who lives by his own rules and doesn't bow to anyone? Go back to keeping Shekelstein's pen warm for him up your ass while I pulverize your gf's pussy.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 181x279
>>28729942
>autist accusing normiefag of having the 'tism

Mfw
>>
>>28729970
>pulverize your gf's pussy.

Only if mommy gives you a ride to my house, kiddo.
>>
>>28730028
>YES Anon BEG your boss not to fire you, BEG on all fours and bark like a dog for him to show how committed you are! Nothing turns me on more than a man submitting his body and mind to someone instead of living the way he wants and taking charge!
You're delusional. What a sad existence you live.
>>
>>28730062
Having a job is easy, son. No begging necessary.
>>
>>28730062

Aww, mommy said she wouldn't give you a ride?

You could always walk like the plebian loser you are :^)
>>
Start my new job on Monday.

Keyholder for a toy shop. Can't fucking wait. Being a NEET is OK for a while but it was starting to drive me insane.
>>
>>28728441
Haha, you got me good!

Oh well, you're right, I do have to go into work on Monday. I guess I will be miserable spending half the day socializing with my friends in the office and flirting with the QT secretary, and spending the other half looking at a few Excel spreadsheets. At least I get paid very well to go through all that hardship.
>>
>>28729939
it also doesn't matter nearly as much online. You aren't going to see my at work tomorrow. You might talk with me in a different thread in the future, but if you do you won't know. We might never speak to each other again.

You might be bullshitting me, also. But what does it matter? The only value we get out of this site is the ability to discuss things with other people (however trivial they might be in a thread like this..) The anonymous text-based format, though it removes the opportunity to detect bullshit, also removes a lot of the incentive to bullshit. It's not like we're both trying to ingratiate ourselves to our boss to get the one available promotion.
>>
>>28729970
>>28730062
>>28729858

If I was a women I would want a man with money and can show commitment. How are you suppose to show those things when you only get about 100 a week for disability and can't even commit to a job. Also not to mention living with two people is expensive and will cost more than what your disability pays
>>
>>28730171
if I could have one of those jobs where you can basically just show up and goof off, I wouldn't mind it at all. Thing is you have to be astute enough to recognize what kind of jobs you can get away with that at, and a good enough liar to make them think you're actually dedicated, hardworking, and enthusiastic in the interview.
>>
>>28728441
Aw come on, put more effort in.

>>28728757
>Dude, I swear, I'd do nearly anything if someone gave me a decent job.
Join the forces.
>>
File: 2125.jpg (98 KB, 686x319) Image search: [Google]
2125.jpg
98 KB, 686x319
>>28728441
CSfag here. Troll thread, but I feel like ranting.

Yes, I'm a wagecuck. I work from 7 to 3 - voluntarily, as I set my own hours. My job is relaxed, easy to do given my skillset, has a high barrier to entry due to my credentials, and pays bank accordingly. I live well to say the least, and have ample time to dedicate to my own interests.

With that said, I'm anticipating papers establishing my first business being finalized by the government on Monday or Tuesday, and I invest a tremendous amount of time into research and study in the hopes of maximizing its success.

I hope to eventually transition from it being a part time undertaking to a full time undertaking, and to build a sustainable operation that not just allows for me to live and work on my own terms, but also to share something of value and its fruits with my family and those close to me.

I could quit my job tomorrow and become a homedwelling NEET like my brother. But if I can do more with my life and be more, I'd damn well like to strive to do just that.
>>
I have to go into work tomorrow.

Fuck my life I fucking hate my job, work 5 days a week REEEEEEE.
>>
>>28729836
>Amerifags jelly

LEAF!
>>
>>28729722
Pride in personal accomplishment is a feel that more robots need to experience.
>>
>>28731365
when I have accomplished things (graduating college, getting a job, losing weight, etc) I haven't felt any pride, or any good feels at all.
>>
>>28731455
>haven't felt any pride, or any good feels at all.

You probably have a shit poor attitude about life in general. I bet almost nothing makes you happy.
>>
>>28731365
If they did, this board probably wouldn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1460478882326.jpg (91 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1460478882326.jpg
91 KB, 1437x908
>>28730646
feel better now that you've reassured yourself to a bunch of anonymous people on the internet, wagie?
self-satisfaction comes with within. you're still a child, seeking approval from external sources. run along now.
>>
>>28731539
I've been on r9k for a good eight years.

While the board is definitely in a more ironic stage these days, it does indeed make an impression on some people and I'd like to offer just one more voice against the grain with respect to what constitutes a robot's mentality.

Other than that, I shitpost quite rampantly.
>>
Actually, I work tomorrow then im off for Monday and Tuesday
>>
>>28732006
hey me too!
I work 24 hours on the weekend so tomorrow will be rough but Mondays are so great it makes up for it
>>
>>28728441
>WWAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>28728441
Jokes on you. I AM the boss.
>>
>>28731478
Not him but yeah I do have a shitty attitude about life. Chronically depressed. Medication does fuck all and I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon.
>>
Jokes on you I get tripple time for working Monday because it's a holiday in Canada. 650 for a slow boring day, fuck ya I'll take it
>>
File: 1446400604435.jpg (59 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1446400604435.jpg
59 KB, 400x426
>>28730257
>if I was a woman
You practically are one already, you got no balls and you get bent over and fucked by Shekelstein every day.
>>
>>28728441
No, I don't. My vacation request was approved so I'm gonna go see The Cure with a girl and get paid for it.

And if I hadn't gotten it approved, I would've called out sick anyway and still gotten paid.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28728441
This thread here is just magnificent.
>>
>>28728441
Jokes on you, I had to work today and tomorrow and monday through Thursday
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.