[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just kill myself because I have bipolar disorder with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: n_15.jpg (15 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
n_15.jpg
15 KB, 250x214
Should I just kill myself because I have bipolar disorder with psychotic features ?
>>
no it means youre being a mardy cunt just calm down ya muppet
>>
>>28722781
Read this thread >>28720467
Several posters say they have bipolar disorder in it and talk about their experiences. Not all of them are bad.

Also, are you on lithium yet?
>>
File: 51_n.jpg (36 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
51_n.jpg
36 KB, 250x214
>>28722781

Just wait for the next manic phase, it makes everything better.
>>
>>28722822
Im on depakote

>>28722832
I have constant suicidal thoughts, its like im hungry to kill myself, horny to kill myself. Its like a fucking instinct I dont know how to explain this. Also manic phases sucks. I brake things and hurt people
>>
>>28722911
Do you struggle with homicidal thoughts while you're depressed, too, or is it only while you're manic?
>>
>>28722781
No OP things can get better, there are things you can do to help yourself too.

If you take illegal drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke weed stop that shit immediately.
Shower every night, brush your teeth, wear deodorant, wear clean clothes.
Look for a job if you don't have one.
Don't talk to people about weird shit in your head and try to stay grounded in reality, if something seems nonsensical or magical it almost certainly is just your brain screwing up.
Remember that hurting yourself is fucking stupid and there will certainly be a cure for your illness in your lifetime.

If you can successfully do those things you will be far happier and healthier than most mentally ill folks.
>>
>>28722832
Nice effort in that post
>>
>>28722781
I wonder if these people with bipolar with psychosis are really just schizophrenics, given the similarities of delusions of grandeur and false perceptions. Or if schizophrenics are just really wracked out/advanced bipolars.
>>
>>28723033
They are two completely distinct illnessnes.
>>
>>28722932
I have very poor insight and think and believe weird things to the point I lose control and do stupid shit. When Im depressed I dont have homicidal thoughts and usually think clearly but the problem is I have this strong desire to kill myself
>>
>>28723033
Schizophrenia is just a catch all term for a collection of different unknown diseases.
>>
>>28722952
>there will certainly be a cure for your illness in your lifetime.

I doubt that, seriously.
>>
>>28722781
No you should kill yourself because you're a fag.
>>
>>28722952
Its not like that anon. Its like this motivation speech from a guy on youtube that goes like You will success when you wanna be successful as much as you want to breath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ
The desire comes from within.
I want to kill myself nearly as much as I want to breath and I have to supress this desire every single day. Its a fucked up disorder
>>
>>28723172
well there won't be a cure in OPs lifetime if he kills himself lel
>>
File: 1443835705231.jpg (46 KB, 415x637) Image search: [Google]
1443835705231.jpg
46 KB, 415x637
>>28722781
get yourself some quetiapine, op

have some lithium too

in my experience the psychosis and the mania are pretty easy to treat. not so much the depression but you can stop the worst of it at least.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.