[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen a man die, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 18
File: 1450028922359.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1450028922359.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
Have you ever seen a man die, /r9k/?
>>
>>28699031
I've killed people
>>
a couple if months ago going home i saw this guy that had had a heart attack lying in the street getting his chest pumped up and down by some paramedics. They hadden't loaded him into the ambulance so i think he'd already died. I didn't stop mainly because there were already dozens of normies standing around gawking
>>
>>28699031

yes,

its what people do
>>
>>28699031
no, but a woman...

>>28699047
how? when? why?
>>
>>28699047
when they looked at you did they die from your ugliness? hihiihih
>>
File: Wornwojack.jpg (26 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
Wornwojack.jpg
26 KB, 407x361
Thousands online.
But in person? So far only my father.
>>
>>28699031

I don't think so.

Although when I was a kid I saw some paramedics doing CPR on an old man that looked dead, but they told us to get lost so I don't know how this turned out.
>>
>>28699031
i saw a few people murdered in prison, but they usually deserved it
>>
I saw a corpse wash up on the beach one time. It was an old man, probably had a heart attack while swimming. These bro dudes pulled him onto shore and started doing chest compressions. A lot of water came gushing out of his mouth, it was pretty obvious he was dead. Eventually paramedics showed up.
>>
>>28699031
i shoot a man in Reno to see him die...
>>
>>28699319
when I hear that whistle blowin... I hang my head and cry..
>>
Yup, he had a heart attack while we were on the same trail. I didn't know him and I was walking a few minutes behind him. Luckily we were still close the parking lot. By the ambulance got on top of the mountain I could tell it was too late.

Anyways that man turned out to be Tim Jones, the leader of North Shore Search and Rescue. rip.
>>
I've never seen someone die, but I've seen a dead motorcyclist laying in the street before with his body all bloody and mangled. There was a cop doing CPR on him but he was obviously dead. It didn't even phase me wither so I think I might be kinda fucked up in the head.
>>
>>28699031
my girlfriend died in my arms in the hospital after a few years fighting agains breast cancer

the last days i stayed in the hospital with her ( she was on heroin) and at the end i holded her hand when she passed away ..
>>
My grandpa but he was comatose before I arrived at the hospital. Still kind of gut wrenching seeing someone pass even if it's peaceful.
>>
File: 1462239740085.jpg (23 KB, 497x306) Image search: [Google]
1462239740085.jpg
23 KB, 497x306
My cousin died infront of me. He suffered a heart attack. I wish it was me instead of him. He was planning on getting married and stuff.
>>
>>28699452
get rek'd, normie faggot
>>28699031
no, but i've seen a dead body before
more or less the same thing
they look fake
>>
Yes, freak accident
>Driving on the i10
>Road is diverged into a highway due to construction
>Only one lane, very very rocky behind a 18-wheeler
>Going 60-70 mph, truck hits a pot hole, spews a shit load of rocks.
>One of the pebble smashes into the glass and hits friend right in the forhead
>Instant
> Blood starts seeping out wound slowely
>Look over to see he is limp.
> Takes 25 mins for ambulance to get out there.
>Find out later he died on impact.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (13 KB, 341x323) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
13 KB, 341x323
>>28699031
jep, been eating at the schneider weissbraeu in munich, when a man choked on a chunk of pork. didnt do shit while sunk to the ground and died. prezelsoup wasnt good that day.
>>
>>28699493
>normie faggot
why? because i had a gf and you not?
stay in your basement dweller
>>
>>28699532
>why? because i had a gf and you not?
i don't want a gf
i'm not so stupid as to want to waste my free time on some hole and i'm not the one with some dead whore girlfriend, faggot
try harder
>>
>>28699452
Nobody cares normalfag
you got what you deserved
>>
>>28699031
Yup my buddies and I were out dirt biking way back in some uncharted hills about 10 years ago. My friend's younger brother was leading the pack and we came around a blind corner and there was a braided cable strung across the trail and he caught it with his neck. Bled out within a couple seconds
>>
>>28699031
I've examined a man burning inside his car when I was 10 years old now that I remember it. The residents weren't too happy about that.
>>
i saw my grandfather dying (dieing?). i couldn't bear waiting around the hospital until he died.
>>
>>28699571
Oh /r9k/
>>
>>28699532
Leave.
You literally CAN'T call yourself a robot and have had a gf at any point in your life.
>>
>>28699519
is it ever good
>>
>>28699031
I briefly worked in an ER in a hospital where this old guy came in that was on death's door. Everyone knew what was about to happen, there were lots of people there including about 10 family members and a priest. It all seemed very planned. I was there watching it all go down, the EKG didn't go flatline like it does in movies, the heart continues to beat in an irregular manner for a long time after the person has "died".

About a month ago I was driving and saw the scene of an accident. I didn't see any bodies but there was a slightly damaged car and a motorcycle that was completely destroyed, no way they could have lived after that.
>>
>>28699518
Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit.
>>
No because this probably doesn't count.
>driving home from a place I was applying to
>notice entire road is blocked off in front of a gas station
>follow some vehicles to a road on the side that leads around
>look while turning back onto the main road and see a cement/dump truck surrounded by police cars
>no ambulances but police are looking underneath the truck, find out after someone got turned into road pizza under it

If I hadn't dropped that job application off I probably would've been at the gas station when it happened. I also narrowly missed a head-on SUV/schoolbus accident on a backroad that killed the SUV passenger, my mom called me because she thought I was the one that got hit before the vehicles were revealed.
>>
>>28699340

I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
>>
>>28699699
Is this what we've devolved to? I remember /r9k/ was a place for cold emotionless gentlemen, the definition of a robot. Your emotional response sickens me.
>>
File: tqhBshU.jpg (180 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tqhBshU.jpg
180 KB, 1080x1080
A duo of nigs tried to fuck me up once. Ended badly. I won't tell it in detail because I'm on my phone, but I'll summarize.

>At uni, taking night classes for comp sci
>Autistic /fit/ robot
>Always park in the neighborhood's slightly off campus to avoid buying a $80 parking pass from my jew uni
>Uni is surrounded by awful project housing
>walking back to my car after class, trying to keep my head low
>Two locals approach me, no older than 20, one tall and one fat
>Tall one puts his hand on my chest
>"Ay yo white boy give me the fuckin bag"
>Try to walk around him, him and his buddy stop me again
>Fat one shoved me, tall one tries to grab my bag
>Try to struggle away, fat one starts swinging fists
>Brawl ensues, adrenaline activates and I try my best
>At one point, I get a clean hit on the tall one
>He gets back up fucking pissed, pulls out a huge knife and obviously wants to kill me
>Grab a nearby pipe, this area is constantly under construction so there's shit everywhere
>Swing the pipe with both hands, putting all of my retard strength into it
>Smashes straight into the center of his face, the impact makes a huge popping sound
>He instantly crumples
>Fat one is running away at this point
>Tall one is motionless on the ground, only making this awful wheezing/rattling noise
>After a few moments it stops completely and he's silent
>Sprint away and drive home terrified
>Obsessively keep an eye on the news for the next week

I've since graduated and found a job. Still don't know how to feel about it.
>>
No but I have cut a head in half in an anatomy class at university for head and neck anatomy.

Also saw a cat which got his by a car screaming on side of the footpath which scared the shit out of me.
>Step out front door
>All of a sudden hear screaming right infront of me
>Look down and see a mangled cat with the all legs snapped with ribs clearly sticking out
>Could hear it crying for help but I knew it was fucked
>>
>>28699821
Did you go to USC? also nice anon, you made it out as best you could
>>
File: 1450566140640.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1450566140640.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>28699722
sure it is, best starter before eating innards if you ask me. comes with fresh chives and an poached egg
>>
see die, no

see a dead headless body, yes
a guy put his head infront of a train, ooow and a pancake body who got hit by a train
fuckin autist i swear
>>
>>28699791
>Is this what we've devolved to?
Devolved because normie fucks like you are no longer welcome? Oh do fuck off.
You could be using facebook, twitter, instagram. There are fucking billions of sites for people like you. Yet you taunt us with you "muh gf problums"
I heard the drinks under the sink taste amazing.
>>
>>28699699
Hey man I had two girlfriends in high school, I'm still a depraved antisocial with no value in my life.
>>
>>28699943
>I'm still a depraved antisocial with no value in my life.
Be that as it may, you are absolutley not a robot.
>>
No, but through my own stupidity, I killed my sister.
>>
>>28699995
elaborate with greentext
>>
>>28699153
>there were already dozens of normies standing around gawking
Fucking normies, they always stand around gawking at emergencies like the sadistic fucks they are.
>>
>>28700057
>be me, 12 yo autist
>possibly genuinely retarded
>mum tells me to put my 4 month old sister "to bed"
>my retarded brain decides that I should put her to bed instead of in her crib because mum said "bed"
>she rolls off the bed and suffocates between the wall and the bedframe
>my dad arrived home just in time and tried to give her cpr while my mum was screaming hysterically after she found her
The weird thing is that I didn't realize that it was my fault until a couple of years ago. My parents were good enough not to fuck me up by blaming me. I feel worse about it everytime that I think about it.
>>
File: 1463594842454.jpg (202 KB, 328x340) Image search: [Google]
1463594842454.jpg
202 KB, 328x340
>>28699031
Actually when I was 16 and driving I saw a man in a truck go over the railing and fall into the cliff below... that's probably a reason I don't drive very often
>>
>>28700122
fuck man that's sad. At least your parents didn't put any blame on you
>>
>>28699031
I killed a robber with a samurai sword I won from a L5R tournament. I live with just my GF so when I heard a noise from the garage I knew it was trouble so I grabbed my sword opened the garage and turned on the lights and a man lunged at me with a knife. I literally cut his arm off and then stabbed him. It was the fucking coolest thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>28700173
wow. Did you actually need to kill him, considering that his arms was gone? Or were you behaving on instinct?
>>
>>28700194
I was literally shitting my pants screaming at the top of my lungs. It was fight or flight as fuck in my garage. Also you never expect a "samurai sword" made in the now for basically cosplay experience to cut a fucking mans arm off.
>>
>>28699031
I was on a school trip to London and I saw an old man fall on the floor and get whisked away by the ambulance. Not sure whether he died or not.
>>
File: 1382745157914.jpg (232 KB, 1155x845) Image search: [Google]
1382745157914.jpg
232 KB, 1155x845
I walked out of a target to a bunch of paramedics giving this obviously dead guy cpr

I didn't really know what to do so I just avoided eye contact and walked around him
>>
>>28700173
If you got away with that in self-defense, consider yourself very lucky. It can be really difficult to successfully argue self-defense for killing someone with a knife/sword even if a home invader had a weapon as well (the laws are completely cuckolded.)

But attacking his arm/chest was brilliant because they can't prove you intended to kill him (hence why you weren't charged with anything.) Never, ever attack someone's neck with a knife/sword because they can say you knew it'd be lethal and thus wouldn't qualify as self-defense (ie least amount of force possible to neutralize the attacker.)
>>
>>28700238
jeez. Where did you stab him? Was there any delay between hitting his arm and stabbing him? How big was his knife? Sorry, just curious.
>>
>>28700292
What cuckhold country do you live in? If you're a burger, let me guess... you live in CA or NY.
>>
>>28699031
I didn't saw him die, but once I was traveling by train when suddenly it stopped and there was some conmotion on the train station, so I went to see what was going on and it was a dude that threw himself on the train rails as the train was passing to kill himself and it left him really fucked up. It was a pretty gory thing to see. At that time I was under a lot of stress so I was kind of thinking about killing myself like that too, but after seeing that I changed my mind.
>>
>>28699452
That's pretty much what you deserve for having a gf in the first place, normalfag.
>>
I almost said "yes" until I realized that I am not Harry Potter.
>>
>>28700340
>tripfag
>cringeworthy attempt at humor
No fucking surprise.
>>
>>28700292
I don't know what you're going on about, most of the free states in the US have castle doctrine laws.
>>
A few years ago a kid in my class killed him self. He just stood up from his desk , pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot himself in the head. He got blood all over me and a few other kids.
>>
>>28700313
FL but close. The laws are cuckolded in every state honestly. But it's still much better than some countries where if a home invader comes in with a weapon, you aren't even allowed to hurt him at all. At least in the US you can kill him as long as he had a weapon and you didn't know he'd die (ie don't shoot a home invader in the head, you'll probably in prison for a long time.)
>>
>>28699518
Life will always find a way to kill you
>>
>>28700122
Oh, shit. I think you've told this one before on here. It looks familiar.
>>
>>28700292
I live in US FL and I got away easily with self defense.

>>28700294
I stabbed him in the stomach and no there was very little delay between the cutting off his arm and stabbing him. Idk maybe 3 seconds.

The knife was longer than my 4 fingers sideways and said fucking fire fighter on it with the fire fighter logo on it.

>>28700367
I was told by the police in FL you can kill a man for threatening your life in your home.
>>
>see a girl lying on the pavement having what looked like a seizure
>didn't want to bother her so I kept walking
>after about 50 meters I encountered a couple of normies who asked me what was going on.
>I replied: "I don't know" and kept walking.
>>
>>28700352
Not sure what's worse. The retard tripfag or the redditfaggot that uses "cringeworthy" unironically.
>>
>>28700415
I doubt she died from a seizure unless she rolled into traffic
>>
>>28700361
How? Did you see him do it? Was it in the temple or in his mouth? Did it look like he died instantly?
>>
Seen a kid explode after touching an IED in Iraq.
>>
>>28700353
>>28700396
>I don't know what you're going on about
Castle doctrine laws can be thrown out at whim based on how retardedly cuckolded a jury is.
http://www.npr.org/2014/12/20/372136054/montana-shooter-found-guilty-despite-states-castle-doctrine
>>
>>28700387
Yeah, I drunkenly greentexted this a month or so ago, and then promptly passed out. When I woke up, the thread was deleted and I couldn't see any responses.
>>
>>28700453
thats completely different. it was a meditated murder where he lured someone in for the sole purpose of killing them

it won't even go to court most times otherwise
>>
>>28700482
>lured someone
You should be able to leave your garage door open without fear of burglars. Leaving your garage door open sure as fuck isn't "luring someone."
>>
>>28699452
Damn, sorry about that m8.
>>
>>28700446
It was in his temple, he fell to the floor and squirmed around for a bit, then he stopped but he was still breathing. By the time the ambulance got there he was dead though.
>>
>>28699699
What a get. What a Iovely get!!
>>
>>28699031
Watched a tiny hatchback get T-boned drivers side by a semi from about 20 yards away. Passenger was leaning out the window when it happened and was out cold. Absolutely no way in hell the driver survived.

I was 16 and didn't have a cell phone and didn't know CPR. I u-turned my shit right around and left immediately. There were a bunch of other people who saw it and also some hysterical bitch immediately pulled over and ran and started grabbing the unconscious guy. I just left. Nothing much I could have done at that point. Saw it coming a mile away too - driver just kept rolling past the stop sign like an idiot and truck couldn't slow down in time.
>>
>>28700499
>You should be able to leave your garage door open without fear of burglars.
except when you specifically admit it was to lure a burglar in and kill him. intent is everything
>>
>>28699821
fuck, I guess the scumbag kinda got what he deserved.
>>
>>28700551
Oh damn I had no clue he admitted to it, no wonder he got buttfucked in court. What an idiot.
>>
>>28700453
I read this and its a lot different from my situation. I didn't leave the garage open to lure in a thief, and he came at me with a knife.
>>
>>28699995
>>28699999

Iet me see the digits you robot piece of shit
>>
>>28700533
Was he bullied? What was his reason?
>>
>>28700173
>killed more americans with a samurai sword than most japanese officers did during WW2
>>
>>28700671
Yeah I was kinda disappointed, but this isn't /b/ so I don't really care too much.
>>
yes, i held the love of my life in my arms while he died thanks for the reminder OP!

>that look in his eyes
>those reoccurring nightmares

good times
>>
>>28699773
i appreciate this whoever you are
>>
>>28700703
Dude don't feel bad about that, getting lovingly embraced while dying is a top-tier way to go. Most people just get old, fat and crusty and keel over sad, crusty and alone. And crusty.
>>
More than I like to admit, but I came up in DC during the Crack epidemic, and went into military. Pick your poison and I'll green text.

>12yo witness stranger on corner shot
>12yo friend stabbed in neck
>15yo watched a bum get beat to death in street
>16yo shooting at park no one died but me and a couple others got hit
>17yo watched a guy shoot himself on the rifle range during boot camp
>20yo was apart of a big unit on unit after bar brawl where someone died
>21yo training accident gone wrong
>>
>>28700786
yea, i'm glad i was there for him and would certainly do it again but it's a weight i'll carry for the rest of my life

feels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnLEVEf9Sk
>>
>>28700799
>21yo training accident gone wrong
Damn, that must have been an awkward commander's call the next day. How'd the accident go down?
>>
File: 1463587344660.jpg (48 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1463587344660.jpg
48 KB, 992x744
>>28699943
You need to leave right the fucking now!
>>
>>28699518
>60-70 mph
>construction zone

Speed limit here is 50 km/h in construction zones here, what turd world hellhole you from?
>>
I was there when the twin towers went down. I didn't actually see anyone jump, but I sure as fuck heard them hit the pavement. I guess seeing the second plane ram into the buildings is close enough though.
>>
>>28699031
Nah, only a woman famalam
>>
>>28700923
it wasnt a construction zone though. you need to learn to read a lot better
>>
While I was waiting for the train to go to school some faggot jumped on the rails in front of the arriving train. I got splashed with some brain matter and blood. I haven't washed my jacket to this day, it's been 4 years. AMA
>>
>>28701027
>AMA
Do you think you're on reddit?
>>
>>28700799
Stabbed in neck seems interesting

Pls elaborate
>>
>>28699031
I have seen a man jumping from a building. Didn't see him land though. Thankfully.
>>
Held my grandfathers hand when he died. So yes
>>
File: 1440502732294.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1440502732294.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
>>28699821
You did God's job. Don't blame yourself, he the one who wanted this shit and got what deserved. Nothing of value was lost. Uhh, I wonder how it felt the moment he fell down right on your eyes and there's just dead silence and you know you killed him.
>>
>>28701058
Did you hear the impact?
>>
>>28699031
I've seen a little girl get crushed by a truck, I can still remember hearing her friends sobbing and her mother screaming. This was like 10 years ago, fuck.

Some weeks ago I was at the train station and some guy jumped on the track in front of my eyes as a freight train was going past, that was fucked too, especially because I got late for a class I was already failing.
>>
>>28699031
No, but i've seen a dying man.
>go to grandpa's for easter
>grandpa lives in a village
>he has few friends
>he was a wealthy head of accounting and thinks the peasants are beneath him
>the only person of his stature is a judge who lives just across the street
>grandpa had a stroke
>the judge was healthy
>when me and mom arrive we see the shriveled up judge
>he was just leaving grandpa's house, and looked very bad
>a week after we left grandpa told us that he died
It was really unsettling, especially so because he was like a real spring chicken, while grandpa was half deaf, limping and blind in one eye because of the stroke. Grandpa's still alive, he turned 80 two months ago.
It's sad, he has no friends any more, his only "friend" died, and his sister died, he refuses to speak to his cousin, and his in-laws.
>>
I held my husband's hand as he died. That was 10 days ago.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28699031
Nope.

This makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>28700881
Training accident goes wrong is almost always the official excuse. Really it could've been just chalked up to stupid kids, hazing.

>be me, Okinawa Japan monsoon party
>no power everyone just playing cards and drinking
>asshole stinger guys show up(think they're badasses but are really pogs like us)
>bring their boot with them
>wants him to do a trust exercise(they really just want to show off)
>open the window during the middle of a .monsoon, and hang the boot out the window. Head first by his feet.
>wind gust comes, and they lose there grips
>boot falls four stories and lands on head
>every one goes out to help
>ambulance takes forever because monsoon
>boot dies in front of barracks
>xo chalks it up to a training exercise gone wrong, because at the time the military was catching a lot of flack for hazing because of a incident caught on camera at west point.
>>
>>28701339
BUGGED GRAVITY MECHANICS
>>
>>28701339
rofl scrub should've taken commando pro
>>
Yes, my grandpa and a woman getting hit by a tram.
>>
>>28701303
Sorry for your loss. Was it disease?
>>
>>28699452
I hope she suffered immensely.
>>
>>28700122
Your parents are good people.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (13 KB, 158x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13 KB, 158x300
yes back in saigon 1996 during the heat of the vietnam war, i was only 5 years old then but i knew shit i am 10 years old now. me and my squad were on a routine patrol on the mekong river checking in case the gooks were transporting shit to chingchongchangland (china). then BAM! a bomb hit us and my squad die die (RIP lads never forgetti). i was lone survivor. turns out chink special forces were sent in to help charlie. i was dealing with some tough gooks here, not the average rice farmer with a qt daughter i could rape after i kill him. i got out my knife my commander ben garrison gave me as a gift before he died in khe sahn and fought my way out. it was a heavy fight but i killed plenty of those noodle eating subhumans. but i had to escape. i ran to a base where i was captured by charlies. they made me do russian roulette but then their little base was raided by the best of the best, the A team (aka autism squad). the squad who rescued me was led by a young captain by the name of elliot rogers (you may no him). we quickly became friends and he red-pilled me on women. the day after i was flew home because my PTSD was severe.
thats my story dudes
>>
>>28701575
Don't cut your chubby fingers on those edges fagnon.
>>
>>28701627
Sir, thank you for your honorable service. You're a true hero, and your sacrifice won't be forgotten. Colonel Garrison would be proud.
>>
>>28701627
Two lines too long to screencap on my phone
Fuck you
>>
>>28701050
> me, my brother, and a group of kids from my neighborhood were parking lot pimping (hanging in the parking lot of a club, that you can't get into or afford, trying to pick up girls)
>one of the older kids tries talk to the wrong girl
>she was with a click of of guys that we already didn't get along with
>big fight breaks out
>my friend tries to run to the car
>someone chases him and stands him in the neck
>somebody else starts shooting
>everybody scatters
>we get to the car and see my friend bleeding out of the neck
>we try to take him to the hospital
>he dies on the way
>>
>>28701669
thank you my brother in arms
pic related is literally right now after seeing your reply
god speed anon, god speed
>>
>>28701640
I wish I could have been there when she was dying. I would have raped her in front of you, cuck. She'd have liked it. She was a whore and she cheated on you.
>>
>>28701675
Seriously where the fuck do you live
South Africa?
>>
>>28699031
My grandma, of old age. Seemed like a relief and painless.
>>
Nothing exciting, but yes. I'm an ER nurse, so it happens.
>>
guy i was next to on a sofa had his heart go pop from over coke and E.
>>
File: rare meme.png (45 KB, 1313x171) Image search: [Google]
rare meme.png
45 KB, 1313x171
>>28701674
here's a screenshot my brother, plz share it with your other friends and make sure mine, elliot's and colonel ben's aren't forgotten
>>
>>28701731
>ER nurse
>getting cucked by life
cuck
>>
>>28701697
I grew up in DC during the 80's and 90's, when DC and Gary Indiana were trading murder capital status back and forth.
>>
I saw a train-jumper.
>>
>>28701749
Uh, alright? I don't quite get the connection, but okay.
>>
>>28700923
>i10
>in a third world hellhole

fuck off yuropoor
>>
>>28701303
>posting about your husbands death
>only 10 days afterward
>on 4chan
>>
>>28699031
Yes, many times
Pretty much >>28699153 except i'm the paramedic
>>
Hmm, a lot of people who've experinced train jumpers here.
ffs take your life in a way that won't fuck up bother people.
>>
>>28699518
That's some Final Destination shit.
>>
>>28699942
Reminder that we came before you. /r9k/ was about original content. Then you arrived.
You're not welcome here, please leave. We're not here for you to project your girlfriend fantasies and your high school bully revenge fantasies on.

Please grow up and understand that those who have a love life are not pure evil. The reason you have no friends is the shitty personality that you portray, which you even do online.

Please change yourself rather than stay here.
>>
File: 1463280555806.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1463280555806.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
I want to see that fucking faggot in one of the other threads telling me that he hated me die. I hope that little piece of shit gets mauled by a bear and set on fire afterwards.

>hurr durr don't respond to me
Stupid fucking nigger
>>
Have not seen anyone die directly, but did see my grandma the evening, before she died the following night. Cancer and a decade of chemotherapy made her look like a corpse, she also had the thousand yard stare
>>
File: 697.jpg (207 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
697.jpg
207 KB, 740x1110
>>28699031
no but i killed a cat
>>
>>28699031
I've killed some back in the 70s, when it was legal.
>>
>>28699473
>chadbro best friend
>he has light epilepsy
>always hung out with me despite me being autistic fatty
>cooked together, played vidya together, went to the movies with his gf and some other of his friends, 420it
>his gf was nice too always inviting me to dinner on saturdays
>they are proposed and want to marry in half a year
>he dies in my kitchen having a sudden stroke

He choked to death within 3 or 4 minutes before the ambulace came
Never will his gf face, incredibly after over 8 years she still invites me over every half a dozen months
>>
>>28703739
Did you fuck her?

preemptive origianl
>>
>>28699452
RIP to your girlfriend dude.
>>
>>28700675
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was. We weren't really friends, more aquantinces, we were in band together. He did have pretty bad depression too though.
>>
>>28699047
same haha
>>
>>28699452
Fuck off faggot for letting your gf do heroin
>>
>>28699031
Yes, saw one person get crushed by a lorry and someone getting shot in the legs who later died from a blood clot in the brain following the attack.

T. Someone from Northern Ireland
>>
Well the only person ive seen die is my great grandpa when they took him off life support. But im EMT i deal with a ton of suicides and such
>>
Not directly.

I once saw the dismembered leg and broken torso of a man who tried to cross a highway on foot while drunk.
>>
>>28699225

I am sorry anon.

Fuck you robot let me post some goddamn sympathy for a guy who lost his fucking dad, jesus christ you are heartless
>>
>>28699859

Fuck... this i why i want a gun so if I see that shit I can put it out of its misery

Course then I'd go to a jail for discharging a gun... fuck the police.
>>
>>28703293

Please go back to pleddit, fagboy
>>
I've seen multiple people be hit by trains on the subway.
I've seen people die in car crashes twice.
>>
When I was a senior in HS, 10 years ago.... Every day I would go home and change and then go to the gym..... One day I go down the same street and notice a fuck load of cop cars and ambulances all over, then I seen the local pizzeria owners standing at the corner with a employee.

My best friend worked at that pizzeria

My best friends red bike was smashed as fuck on the road

There was a body tarp laying in middle of intersection.

Some illegal mexican pulled a front loader tractor onto the road and my best friend hit it at 50 mph and broke his neck.

This happened 2 months before our Varsity Soccer Season

Still feels bad man.

Fucking construction company, cops, and mexican covered it up too.

Fuck Punta Gorda

They said he was at fault cuz he passed a car right before the intersection and then hit it, but if that is true.... Why the fuck was a front end tractor that weighed a ton pulling onto the road when the car in front of him who he passed would have been hit by it.... Why was that car not part of the crash.

Crash happened dead center of the intersection.
>>
>>28699821
Man I've seen you posting this story last year too, nice to see you around again.
Any tips for a CS student I'm finishing my first year and I plan on looking for a 1 year internship between second and third because I heard experience>grades. Also what do you think I could focus on this summer in my free time?
>>
all the stupid prep faggots in our senior class cut the fucking video we made for him from the senior class.....

mfw all of those girls were extreme whores and taking it up the ass and getting facefucked from guys they were cheating on their boyfriends.

These were the good kids at our high school
>>
>>28705859
I assume he stole the gun from daddy?
>>
>>28699031
Not a man but a girl, a bus destroyed her head in front of me
>>
>>28699031
Do birds count?

>finals week
>on campus 2 hours early
>take in the breeze and walk to my next class for final
>bird drops out of the fucking sky ands lands right in front of me
>watch it die a slow painful death

hit me right in the feels

>come back to same place after final
>he's gone

RIP bird
>>
>>28706891
That's bullshit. They must have been trying to protect the illegal bc muh feelz.
>>
File: 5aa.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>28706799
Please fuck off. I just wanna post here too. This isn't a case of getting along. This is cats like you aggressively being cunts. If we had less cunts screaming about other people because they happen to have "insert X here", the board would flow alright.

IRL I hang with what counts as robots. Folk who are "cyborgs" and a few normiefags too. You would consider me normal, but it doesn't make me a bad guy.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.