[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT A PENIS THEN I CAN EVEN HAVE THE OPTION OF STICKING IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 31
File: FUCK.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
I WANT A PENIS

THEN I CAN EVEN HAVE THE OPTION OF STICKING IT IN A GIRL

ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT HAVE PENISES AND FUCKING CRY ABOUT NOT STICKING IT IN A PUSSY

AT LEAST YOU HAVE ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28696962

Most of us are cut. Having only part of a penis is worse than living life on easy mode with a literal pussy and it's corresponding pass.
>>
>>28696962
Kill yourself, roastie.
>>28697043
/thread
>>
>>28696904
Roastie please post your vag for us
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>28697043
But what about when you want to be male so bad that all you do is stay inside and look at males and lurk male-dominated spaces just to feel at home and shunned at the same time?

And what about when you know that you're the inferior gender, you know that you're here to be used but you just want to be more than that?

I was homeschooled and never met people. I've never used my pussy for any pass because I've avoided people and I've avoided saying I'm female on the internet

I don't want to be an object but I know I am and I know I'm doomed to be

I JUST WANT TO BE A GUY AND NOT BE A RETARDED EMOTIONAL CUMDUMP

I KNOW MY PLACE BUT I FUCKING HATE IT AND I WANT OUT

NICE BLOG XD
>>
>>28696962
I want a penis too, just on top of my other one. I think that would be neat.
>>
>>28697109
You don't have to be a sex object, just be intelligent and put your values before everything else.
>>
>>28697109
Work with what you got anon. Also, stop being selfish and show is your unwanted pussy
>>
>>28697109
Showing puss would be admitting defeat. Keep your dignity.
>>
>>28696962
FUCK YOU FTM TRANS SCUM YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU ARE NOT BRAVE MEN ARE BRAVE
>>
File: 58029018.png (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
58029018.png
37 KB, 300x250
>>28697133
But all of you guys still see me as an object and a dumb roastie slut with no self-awareness when you look at me

I don't blame you, I see other girls like that. Instantly. Humans work on judgement I guess

So what's the fucking point? I'm still going to be seen as a cumdump at first glance. It barely matters if one guy might get to know me and then say "You're not like the other girls ecks dee"

I know you guys are going to chastise me because you hate your lives too, but I would much rather be looked at as a disgusting worthless neet, yet another disposable male, etc

Rather than a shallow, barely-human piece of garbage that everyone thinks/knows they can manipulate

I've been holding myself back from going out in the world because I just don't want to be fucking seen this way, it hurts and it doesn't feel right and I don't want to be like this

>>28697176
I'm not trans scum, fuck off

I'm not delusional enough to mutilate myself and then still never have a penis, and have everyone know me as "that roastie who wanted to be a guy xD"

I hate being a roastie already, I don't want everyone to see me as mentally ill on top of that
>>
>>28697109

Gender dysphoria sounds shitty but I'm in love with a blonde home schooled girl in my class that I've talked to like two times. I was home schooled too so it's like we have so much in common. I'm scared to talk more to her because then I might learn that we don't have a lot in common :c

Its not the same but you could try using a strap on. You could even get a trap and lock his clitty up saying if you don't get to use a dick neither does heshe.
>>
File: 56762454_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1600x2262) Image search: [Google]
56762454_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1600x2262
hey how's it going follow my tumblr

http://bandagebandaid.tumblr.com/
>>
>>28697161
Yeah, this. No white knight but seriously don't be like the hundred thousand camwhores and sluts. Just being a virgin female past a certain age is easymode. Who gives a fuck nigger? Virgin female lol you can get a billion betas to feed you your whole life. What the fuck is there to envy about me and my situation?
>>
>>28697214
YOU MENTALLY ILL WOMEN MUST ALL DIE YOU FUCKING STUPID WOMAN YOU FUCKING DYKE
>>
>>28697236
> in love with a Blonde homeschooled kid
>in my class

Does your Mom know you're incestuous with your sibling?
>>
>>28697109
Hey dude! You sound like a fun bro :)

I'm a faggot. Wanna chat on skype? I've been looking for masculine types.
>>
it's feminism/SJWs fault . their disruption of gender roles has resulted in men and women hating both each other and themselves. the sad part is, almost everyone in today's society thinks the solution is more feminism
>>
File: 2348138041.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2348138041.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>28697236
I'm not a tranny
Or at least, I don't think I am/want to be

I explained myself in >>28697214
Being trans and people knowing that is an even worse life

Strapons are fucking cringy and so is the situation you described. I don't want to be a woman covering up her cumdump hole with a stick of silicone, pathetically thrusting into some man who has a real penis and probably gets off on me not having one

>>28697267
I hate my body because it's not the one I want. So I'm definitely not posting it for that reason alone. I have no pics of it and I barely look at myself in the mirror other than taking care of my body. I wish I was a sleek, beautiful male instead of a shitty curvy ballooned out whore with a fuck-hole and no option of penetrating a girl or even a fleshlight

I completely understand that you want my life and my "free pass" but I don't want it. I know it's selfish of me to not be using my pass or whatever but this just hurts. I don't want to survive because some guys with penises want to put them inside me. I want a penis to put inside of something. I don't want to be taken care of, I want to have a harder life and not just coast by and die knowing that half of the good things in my life came from a fucking random chance at birth that I didn't want
>>
>>28697214
Wow.
You're pretty sincere.
You're not like the other girls xD

Lynch yourself, roastie.
You're on easymode, and no amount of whining can betray your inherent toasty roasty-ness.

You'll find a "Real man who sees you for what you are as a person" and you'll be provided for and pumped.

We will wallow in self-pitty forever.
>>
>>28697109
>I was homeschooled and never met people
Welp that's what fucked you up. The essence of a female is her social existence. Without it, you're nothing and you feel it.
>>
>>28697353

Hehe that's right I've got the penis. Females are for me to pleasure myself with. A woman that knows her place is rare these days though. At least you get the second hand pleasure of being able to experience me having the dick and the power. That's your pleasure.
>>
>>28697315

What do you mean? I'm not being incestuous with anyone.
>>
File: 32589024953490.jpg (26 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
32589024953490.jpg
26 KB, 380x250
>>28697371
I probably will end up killing myself if that's any comfort.

As I said, I'm not in the world at all. I have no established relationships outside of my parents. I want to live this life but not like this. I really do like the idea of living but living as a woman just instantly crushes me. I can't fucking stand this, I don't want to be provided for and I don't want to be taken care of and I don't want to have anything in my vagina FUCK

>>28697414
I don't know. Maybe. Point is, it doesn't matter how I got here. I'm fucked up now. I feel like/want to be a dude but there's no fucking way to do that, so I'm done for

>>28697424
You think you're being edgy and hurting me more but I've thought about this enough dude. I get it. Men really do have the upper place and are the dominant ones. I mean, they literally have a tool for penetrating and women have a hole for it. I want to be the man.
>>
>>28697353
The best way to prove that you aren't a worthless manipulated cumdump is to succeed on your own. Get a job, be better than everyone else, climb, succeed, and be better than everyone else. If you're motivated enough, people won't see you as a dumb slut, they'll see you as a threat, or an inspiration. Improve yourself desu.
>>
>>28697454
No I'm not trying to be edgy and hurt you I'm trying to get you aroused
>>
>>28697454
There are men who are weak and submissive, there are women who are strong and dominant, if you don't want to act like a Stacy, just don't. Don't get all caught up in the genitals thing, if you wanna feel like a man just be aggressive.
>>
>>28697267
>you can get a billion betas to feed you your whole life

This is debatable, once you become older and undesirable a lot of men will cheat and take a cut out of your beta bux to please their whore or just flat out leave you for someone else.

That's why you gotta work hard and gain a skill or be semi-interesting or nice. Yeah my bf might provide for me now but whose to say it will stay that way in 15 years? That's why I keep drawing, keep learning, and am going back to school. I can't stay a wifey forever because I won't be young forever.
>>
>>28697474
You're part of why anon is sad. Treat a person like a person.
>>
>>28697454
Here's where you belong, Mrs. Stacy Thundercock
>>>/soc/
>>
>>28697454
You're just too insecure. You need to socialize to get over it. You want to feel validated that's all.
>>
>>28697214
>Rather than a shallow, barely-human piece of garbage that everyone thinks/knows they can manipulate

You have spent waaay too much time on this shitpile of a board if you think that that is how most men look at the average woman.
>>
>>28697109
be a bro and post your puss bro if you want to be a real man you can start right there
>>
>>28697506
whatever beta
I might be a virgin but I still know you gotta push womens buttons
>>
File: girth.jpg (364 KB, 1195x1280) Image search: [Google]
girth.jpg
364 KB, 1195x1280
>>28696962
Take mine anon.

Use it wisely
>>
>>28696962
what happened? a hobo cut your penis? ha, fuck you
inb4 its a grill
>>
>>28697454
Hey I just skimmed this shit but here's my professional male advice. Uh, stop it. Men/woman aren't as basic as the archetype personalities you see on the web, ie chad/stacy. If you want to be a strong independent womyn than do it man. Kick ass at life and be a sick cunt instead of a sad one. There's plenty of manchildren, god only knows, and having a dick doesn't make you a sick cunt. Actively being a sick cunt makes you a sick cunt. So, your life. Do what you want htough.
>>
>>28697551
is that a s hoop llmao
>>
This thread is making me feel really good about being 6'4" with broad shoulders, a beard and a dick, thanks OP.
>>
File: 4524854754.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
4524854754.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>28697458
If I don't kill myself before I go out into the world then that's definitely the route I'm going to take. But fucking EVERYTHING leads back to me being a woman. I'm more likely to get that job because I'm a woman. I don't fucking want that, I don't want help, I don't want this random chance at birth to give me advantages. That's not fair on all the men in the world and it turns all the women in the world to spoiled disgusting princesses. I can never have the struggle and authenticity of climbing and succeeding that a man can. People are going to see me in that higher position and know that 50% of it was my fucking vagina that I don't even want

>>28697474
Kek yeah so you are being edgy. Anyway, I didn't get aroused and pretty much never do. That's another point. I'm so fucking jealous of all the guys in the male-dominated spaces I visit saying "I CAN'T STOP JACKING OFF LEL WHAT DID YOU JACK IT TO TODAY LADS"

I get turned on extremely rarely and it's usually random. I'm so jealous of guys and their sex drives and the fact that they get to jack off and use their cocks and cum. I can't get turned on because getting turned on directly relates to me having a vagina and feeling it, so yeah, instant turn off there

>>28697491
But I don't want to be seen as a dyke or a hardass or... just anything along those lines. If I act like a normal, confident man would, then I would instantly be seen as extremely different from females and not in a good way. Or maybe in a good way and then it'd be fetishized

A huge part of me hating this is the fact that I have zero sex drive and feel zero sexual pleasure, yet I'm literally a living fetish

>Man lifts
>it's normal and maybe expected, seen as attractive but not fetishized

>woman lifts
>first of all, she's fucking disgustingly weak compared to a man that lifted for as long as her
>secondly, it's literally a hot trait that so many men want to fuck you specifically because of
>TFW NO STRONG GF XDDD SO HOT AND DIFFERENT
>>
>>28696962
Prosthetics are expensive but they look quite real and press up against your clit while you're using it, especially if you've had growth from HRT.
>>
>>28697109
Get into pegging. Some guy like me would be your gf. Role reversal is the future.
>>
>>28697588
>i am nothing but a walking pussy wahh wahh wahh
fucking idiot, you would still be shit as a man and would have comited suicide long ago
>>
File: Fine u faggots.jpg (375 KB, 1070x1280) Image search: [Google]
Fine u faggots.jpg
375 KB, 1070x1280
>>28697582
Not a shoop faggot
>>
File: 1454613185538.png (23 KB, 998x851) Image search: [Google]
1454613185538.png
23 KB, 998x851
>>28697551
what the fuck, is this a tumor?!
ewwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>28697588
So what arouses you? Are you lesbian. How dull I wanted to tease you.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6ezkOM3v1sugt2uo1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 802x1256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6ezkOM3v1sugt2uo1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 802x1256
>>28696962
Well I'm a dude and I wish I could be a futa so I could fuck girls as a girl

Fuck you bitch
>>
>>28697588
Those are some pretty bad feels OP, I'm sorry you're suffering. Being a guy isn't that great either though.
>>
>>28697458

Freeloading on the glass escalator and thinking career matters is the main cause of resentment towards women and female dissatisfaction. She needs to find a strong man to submit to who is also kind and understanding enough to help her work through her complex. If she were my girl I'd first break her down with spankings and extremely degrading sex then build her back up in the ideal female archetypal role. Feminism has sought to destroy femininity as much as masculinity an a result both sexes are confused and frustrated.

I'd still do maintenance spankings on a routine schedule, but once trained she would be so much more than just a cumdumpster. She would be an equitable partner. What is a captain without his first mate? A strong leader needs a strong advisor. I would still expect certain sexual acts and frequency, but it wouldnt be degrading once she's made a woman. It would be reinforcing and uplifting to service my cock. Ideally she'd work part time as a nurse and full time running my household and finances. I'd work full time and do the handyman and yard work, and audit the finances each quarter to assess for any areas that could be further improved. It's a good deal considering all the different home appliances we have and the extent finances are automated. With no children or pets she can engage in a hobby with the spare time. I'd rather a happy well rested wife to bring me food, drink, massage, and sexual climax than an unhappy and overworked bitch who does nothing for me but split rent.

What do you say, op? Does that sound nice? The male and female are complimentary forces. You'll find there is a sense of relief and freedom in submission to a real man.
>>
>>28697588
If you're female and ugly then you're treated like an average male. Maybe don't be pretty.
>>
File: 589042590340.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
589042590340.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>>28697538
Women are still hugely fetishized and looked at as objects. And that's pretty much their place. They literally have a hole for receiving cock. So I don't blame men for seeing them/me that way, but jesus

It would be real nice to do ANYTHING and not have it idolized

>man wears sweater
>ok cool he's wearing a sweater
>woman wears sweater
>OMG I LOVE QT GIRLS IN SWEATERS IT'S SUCH A SPECIFIC FASHION CHOICE YOU GO GRILL

>>28697576
Read my above reply. I can be the best I can be but all of my actions are still going to be fetishized and doted on and I'm still going to get an unfair advantage compared to if I was a man

I'm going to be on my deathbed knowing that every move I made was "sexy" and "cute" when it would have been normal if I was a dude

And that every good thing that came out of my life had an advantage just because of my vagina

>>28697599
>HRT
Fucking no
But other than that, this isn't just about penis. Yeah my post started about that and it is a big issue for me, but I just want to be a man or at least have the same opportunities as men

Meaning, not "WAHHH I'm a woman I get less opportunities", but rather "WAHHH I'm a woman and I want less opportunities so that this shit is fair and I don't want to fucking die and be an object every single day"

>>28697655
The idea of having a penis and putting it in a girl and actually feeling it is great, but the idea of being with another female right now is fucking disgusting. Two gross slits and probably a piece of silicone. What a disgusting sex life. I feel no sexual arousal from anything, because everything leads back to me remembering I'm female and will never be a guy

>>28697665
I know it's not. I promise I'm not idolizing being male or anything (or maybe I am, I don't know). I just don't want to be an object, or seen instantly as an object. I don't want a cock-receiving hole on my body forever. Women are physically weaker and have a hole for dick, it's pathetic
>>
>>28697703
Dudes have a hole that isn't exclusively for receiving cock but is pretty useful for it. The male G-spot is up there after all.
>>
>>28697703
a person i knew on steam killed themselves because they couldn't be a man

i still don't want to believe that is such an issue people kill themselves over. girls are such nice things....
>>
>>28697703
You don't like the idea of me sticking it in you? And thinking of the satisfaction I'd feel from that doesn't arouse you?

It's still penis and vagina so it's hot right? You're saying it HAS to be you that has the penis?

Your whole mentality of sex is the problem here, need therapy or some shit. Or to find something that arouses you that doesn't involve you needing a diddle
>>
File: 2485902485902.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
2485902485902.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>>28697678
Sounds great if I'm the guy in that situation, lel

>>28697679
I agree with that kind of. If you're not a curvaceous babe with blonde hair and huge tits then you obviously get a little less attention. But I'm curvy. In my bone structure. I'm skinny but I have large hips and generally attractive features. I'm also probably a "tomboy" in the way I dress, but guess what? I fucking hate that. There's a very specific term for "tomboy" and so many men subscribe to it and say they want a qt tomboy gf. Yet if a guy dresses like that, it's fucking normal.

I can't ever just be a guy. I don't want every aspect of my personality and appearance to be a "cute trait" for someone's "perfect gf".

I don't want to let people down, either. Not praising myself here, but it's inevitable that some dude is going to like me and ask me out eventually if I go into the real world. And I'm going to be bitterly jealous of his whole existence, and therefor say no. And he's going to go online and post about how another roastie whore rejected him. But it's not like that. I see where he's coming from. I understand that women are seen like this. I just don't want to be seen like that. I don't want to be a constant advertisement for guys to be attracted to. I want to be completely ignored.

>>28697760
>girls are such nice things

My point exactly. I don't want to just be a nice thing. I want to be defined by my hard work (none of which should be made easier just because of vagina) and by whatever else I do for myself - maybe lift, work on my social skills, etc

But instead, me lifting and being confident would be seen as
>tfw no qt confident strong gf ecks dee
instead of a normal thing.

>>28697771
I don't want to go to therapy and get some roastie whore telling me how great life as a woman is. But no, that doesn't arouse me at all. I want to have a penetrator, not a disgusting cock-receiving hole. I fucking hate that my body literally tells me that I should be on the bottom, taking it.
>>
>>28697703
>>I know it's not. I promise I'm not idolizing being male or anything (or maybe I am, I don't know). I just don't want to be an object, or seen instantly as an object. I don't want a cock-receiving hole on my body forever. Women are physically weaker and have a hole for dick, it's pathetic

I know in our cultural moment the penetrator is seen as being above or dominant over the penetratee, but I don't think it necessarily has to be that way

I personally find the idea of having my dick enveloped by a vagina kind of frightening sometimes, I've had crazy nightmares about losing it in there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata
>>
>>28697703
I'm 576. You think being a fit dude in real life isn't fetishized? That it doesn't give you advantages? Yes, the world isn't a disney fantasy so you can either be a sad cunt about it or get over it and be a sick cunt. People in third world countries look at all of us and call this easymode. Stop worrying about "advantages" and focus on kicking ass at everything you do.
>>
OP just go out into the world and be the massive raging bitch that you sounds like, while still trying to be successful. Become a snake in the grass and surround yourself with other people like so. I guarantee you'll make it while basically forcing people to avoid you.
>>
>>28697771
It's called feminism
Sex is degrading because one person is always being oppressed (penis going into vagina)

Once again: a penis going into a vagina is an oppressive action

feminists

mental illness
low iq
>>
>>28697585
When did I post this?
>>
>>28697821
Well I still can't say the mentality isn't the problem here.

>I fucking hate that my body literally tells me that I should be on the bottom, taking it.

Why though? You should enjoy it. You're fulfilling your purpose.
>>
>>28697109
I know this feel but in reverse
FUCK I ENVY YOU FOR BEING FEMALE.
NICE BLOG XD
>>
>>28697821
Who told you you have to be on the bottom receiving it? You can ride that dick til he can't even think straight. Even if you're on the bottom you can still guide him and thrust yourself deeper than he could on his own.

Were you raised in a religious household? You're fetishizing things way, wayyy to much. You can be a tomboy and be "normal", what the fuck are you talking about? You have issues about being seen as fuckable but it's not inherently wrong to be fuckable, a lot of guys are fuckable in the same way women are. That's why trap, shota, and yaoi exist.
>>
>>28697821
>My point exactly.
I get the feeling that even if you became a dude, if you weren't white, you'd be complaining about being fetishized due to your race.

Normal normal normal.... Maybe stop giving shit about what society "should" think about what you are and just do what you want to do.
>>
File: 6575678562.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
6575678562.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>28697825
Women have been literally pets to guys in the past, dude. I know that my life can be a little different and I can live differently from the air-headed Stacies, but as a woman, the majority of men look at me and assume that my role is on the bottom and that my vagina is for using. I also accept that women should be in that place. But I don't want to be in that place, therefor, I don't want to be a woman.

>>28697827
I know that guys get fetishized too, sexuality is in human nature. But women are naturally the target of all of it. Big boobs, small boobs, innie vagina, outie vagina, fucking blonde hair and brown hair, every single thing is a trait that gets noticed and mentioned and it makes me sick

If I was a guy, I would also be treating women this way. Seeing them this way. But I'm a woman, I'm seen this way. It's my role and I hate it.

>>28697862
I don't enjoy fulfilling my purpose. All I can think about is how I shouldn't have a vagina and shouldn't have this purpose. I'm not a feminist. I do believe that women are walking, retarded babymakers and men are stronger and on "top" in many ways. But I'm self-aware and I hate all of this and I just want to either be a guy or be an air-headed Stacy that doesn't have to deal with these thoughts, fuck, I'm so jealous that all other girls are fine with this

>>28697868
Doesn't make either of us invalid. I wish I could give you my life, I'm sorry.

>>28697919
I wasn't raised in a religious household. And this is the way the world works. Tomboys are special and specific. As are girly girls. Every move girls make is special and specific and I don't want to be seen that way. I don't want this role in the world.
>>
hnnnng

>you will never make OP fuck you in anger with her fake cock

It sucks being a straight trap attracted to dykes , shits crazy
>>
You are supposed to take what you fucking get. You got the better half of the random chance to live life on easy mode and you should fucking use it. Instead of wanting challenges in every single thing you should see what the extent of your advantage is. How far you can get by taking advantage of your position as a girl. A fish will never be able to fly but it can swim and it can aim to swim up a waterfall which is a great achievement in itself. The fish should aim for being the best swimmer it can ever be while the birds will never be able to win so they have to focus on flying. It's the same with men and women. Play to your strengths and stop wanting our weaknesses and strengths.
>>
>>28698016
You seem to have the wrong impression of men. We don't obsessively watch woman and rate every individual feature. We're too self-involved for that.
>Woman are naturally the target
Eh, no. That's bullshit. We're all the "natural targets" of "being sexualized", for better or worse. Men don't wake up in the morning looking forward to viewing woman as sex objects. Woman don't wake up in the morning looking forward to viewing men as sex objects. Sometimes shit happens but we usually mean well. You have no role in life besides that which you give yourself. And you're giving yourself a sad cunt role by the sounds of that. but don't blame your womanhood for that. Blame yourself for being a sad cunt.
>>
>>28698016
Have you heard of Camille Paglia? She's a woman who basically built a successful career on writing about how men are cooler than women. You could follow in her footsteps.

"Woman was an idol of belly-magic. She seemed to swell and give birth by her own law. From the beginning of time, woman has seemed an uncanny being. Man honored but feared her. She was the black maw that had spat him forth and would devour him anew. Men, bonding together, invented culture as a defense against female nature. Sky-cult was the most sophisticated step in this process, for its switch of the creative locus from earth to sky is a shift from belly-magic to head-magic. And from this defensive head-magic has come the spectacular glory of male civilization, which has lifted woman with it. The very language and logic modern woman uses to assail patriarchal culture were the invention of men."

"We could make an epic catalog of male achievements, from paved roads, indoor plumbing, and washing machine to eyeglasses, antibiotics and disposable diapers. We enjoy safe, fresh milk and meat, and vegetables and tropical fruits heaped in snowbound cities. When I cross the George Washington Bridge or any of America's great bridges, I think: men have done this. Construction is a sublime male poetry. When I see a see a giant crane passing on a flatbed truck, I pause in awe and reverence as would for a church procession."
>>
File: 54345249.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
54345249.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>28697984
Who knows? If I was born a guy into this same life, anything could have happened. I could have developed a totally different personality. There's no use wondering about what I would have done. Either way, you're not getting my point.

Women really are on the bottom and I accept that as a general fact, but I don't want to be on the bottom. All the women I see just accept their place (or rage about it with feminism).

I don't want to live this life and actually try and just get by easy because of my vagina and been seen by everyone as "haha dude my boss at work is really fucking hot, which way would you slam her? that short hair is sexy as fuck by the way"

I just want to be ignored/seen for my achievements if I ever made any. That's how guys live.

>>28698035
Read the thread, brother.

I would rather slit my throat than strap a penetrating piece of silicone on top of my fuckhole and pretend that it meant something. Good luck with your sexual interests, though

>>28698047
I guess I understand that I got the objectively "better" chance at life, but it doesn't feel that way for me. It's not the way I want to live. This doesn't feel like "me". And I know it's a privileged first-world thing to whine that your life doesn't feel right, but it's true.

I've never seen any other threads like this. Women either just like their life as women, use their advantages and feel good about it, or they are a little self-aware but they still get seen as the fucktoys they are.

But I'm extremely self-aware about being a hole for use and the fact that very few people would actually see me and take me seriously

I'm shorter, I'm weaker, and I'm probably biologically inclined to be stupider than the average guy

I know that I should be looked down upon and used but it doesn't feel right and I just want to be a guy.
>>
>>28698016
Is there any way you can be happy sexually then? Cause you know, it will never happen short on an actual miracle. You are seriously aroused by nothing else other than you having a dick yourself?

Seriously, therapy.
>>
>>28696962

>have pussy
>suitors are lining up to have a go with me
>can subject them to all kind of shit test
>can make them buy stuff for me
>still no obligation to put out

>decide to have sex
>no obligation to put any efforts
>guy generally does all the work
>vagina still has better orgasm

The grass is always green in the neighbor's path
>>
You know women can be on top without having a dick. betas love licking womens toes and other masochist shit. People find you beautiful and literally worship you for it in some cases. Why does this not please you?
>>
>>28698121
>Women really are on the bottom and I accept that as a general fact, but I don't want to be on the bottom. All the women I see just accept their place (or rage about it with feminism).
>I just want to be ignored/seen for my achievements if I ever made any. That's how guys live.

It's all in your head. Shut the fuck up.

I work full time in an office. There are ladies here. They do just as much cool shit as the guys do and nobody thinks "aww its a girl, wow, so impressive". I admire what they do because they do things that I can't, not because of their gender. I feel the same way about anyone who does things better than me.
>>
>>28698121
>I don't want to live this life and actually try and just get by easy because of my vagina and been seen by everyone as "haha dude my boss at work is really fucking hot, which way would you slam her? that short hair is sexy as fuck by the way"

And holy shit, you think girls don't gossip about which hot dude they want to fuck? They do it so much more often than dudes do.

IT'S. ALL. IN. YOUR. HEAD.
>>
>>28698121
Alexis, is that you?
>>
>>28698121
I was born non-white in a religious household. Plus I was given shit genes e.g. manletness, ugliness, social anxiety. And I've been depressed since the moment I was born. My religious upbringing made me reject the concept of sex and intimacy with girls to the point of avoid girls whenever possible. At the same time my country is shit and whenever I go to a white country I get treated like an outsider and a walking piece of shit. That's how they all see me. There's nothing I can do. In public transport, in streets, in university I look around and feel like I am unwanted and hated. They wish I was dead and wouldn't hesitate to kill me if they were allowed to. You think being a girl is shit? Try being me for 21 years and you'll know what suffering is when most of the world hates you and wants you nuked.
>>
>>28698121

You're basically reducing men and women to nothing but their sexual organs.
> men have something for penetration
> women have something to take it

The more you learn to stop vaguely categorizing entire groups the more you can begin to see that there are literally millions of people who look at you as a person and don't fucking think your some qt who they want to fuck. There are people who will actually treat like a individual. You are restricting yourself because you seem to think you know how other people see you
> cute tomboy
> weird trans
> an object for fucking

Once you realize that no one fucking even cares enough about you to try to categorize you, you'll be happier
>>
>>28698247
>Once you realize that no one fucking even cares enough about you to try to categorize you, you'll be happier

That's a bullshit lie you just made up though, people are constantly judging and categorizing strangers.
>>
File: 23849239502.png (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
23849239502.png
24 KB, 300x250
>>28698083
Everyone on this board does it, dude. And, in the short time I browsed Reddit while trying to learn to be a normie, they did it too. Everywhere I've been, people do it. People also just talk among themselves irl about that kind of thing. Discussing that the cashier was cute and her flatter chest was adorable and desirable to them. It happens everywhere and it's the natural order.

I just want to be a man, because they're at a physical and mental advantage in every way, and get taken seriously and not looked at as sex objects. I'm not saying looking at women as sex objects is wrong, because that's what they are, I'm just saying that I wish I wasn't one.

>>28698085
I already do that. I already think about how much men have done in the world. I already acknowledge that men in general are so much better than the vapid, walking baby-makers. But I don't fit in with either group. I can't sexually submit to a male because I get so unbelievably angry and upset seeing their penises and their places in the world. I've started punching things just because I thought of how men get to live. I don't want to even try to get into a sexual situation irl, because it would end in me mutilating the guy or something and I don't want that.

Bottom line, I don't want to make a career out of thinking, in detail, about the things that I already want to kill myself over.

>>28698125
I'm not sexually or, in any other way, happy. I don't want therapy because I don't want a walking cumdumpster telling me how great it is, because she's too mentally disabled to hate this life. Or, I don't know, maybe I'm the mentally disabled one.

>>28698173
I understand and acknowledge all the good points to being a woman. I don't want them. I don't want to treat a guy like that, either. Guys are better than women and they don't deserve the shit that girls give them. But I have no motivation or want to have sex, anyway, so that's that off the table.
>>
>>28697821
Can someone explain why were entertaining this cunts notions?
I thought this was /r9k/?
>>
>>28698280
Every guy is not Chad.
Being a beta male means you're not even meant to get laid at all. You aren't supposed to be dominant with any girl. The way you look at girls doesn't even matter one bit because you are trash and they only want Chad. At least girls and chads have purposes. Beta males exist for the sole purpose of being the losers that are humanities way of getting rid of the trash from the genepool
>>
>>28698280
>I don't want a walking cumdumpster telling me how great it is
Thats not what I see as the solution
problem is you arent aroused by anything else. It's not about you seeing being a woman as a good thing, you can despair about that forever, but you can't literally be aroused by anything else other than being male so it occupies your entire thoughts.

If there was something else that aroused you it wouldn't matter so much that you were female because you could still get pleasure. But you can't get any pleasure from anywhere. That's the problem.
>>
>>28698284
because she happen to be here the day I was craving for social interactions with the opposite sex, that all
>>
>>28697588
>>28697703
being fetishized is such a non-problem
>>
>>28698280
Man this is sad to read. Until now I thought internalized misogyny was just a stupid SJW meme, but you've convinced me it's real.
>>
>>28697750
Buttholes are not actually built to be penetrated despite what your gay propaganda tells you, anal sex is quite damaging and should generally be avoided.
>>
File: 1461201899630.png (146 KB, 853x764) Image search: [Google]
1461201899630.png
146 KB, 853x764
>>28698189
>>28698214
It's great that you think that way, but no one else does. Including me. I would love to be treated and thought of like that by everyone, but that will never happen and that's why I'll probably kill myself.

>>28698215
No. I haven't had any online friends in years.

>>28698234
I understand that and I'm sorry. I know that I don't have the worst life. I just feel very bad and I wanted to vent about it to online strangers. Most of you share my opinion on women anyway... so I wanted to let you know that one of the walking vaginas at least hates her life.

>>28698247
People do judge everyone and label everyone. Haven't you seen so many posts on here? Everyone talks about the girl they thought was cute in the supermarket and shit. It's endless. Girls are idolized and noticed, especially. I hate it. I want to not be noticed.

>>28698284
I agree, I guess. I know my place in the world but I hate it. And yeah I keep spewing the same shit like a broken record. But bottom line is, I know I'm just a cunt but I'm - for some reason - so much more aware than all the others and I want out. I did expect more people to confirm my thoughts, but some are saying I'm wrong.

>>28698336
I know that. I know that if I were a male, the chances of me being popular and attractive were very low. I don't think that life would be necessarily, objectively better as a male. I just think that it's what I would personally prefer, by a long shot. I DO want to be not noticed and ignored and hated, if it means not being loved and idolized by everyone.

>>28698337
It doesn't arouse me much. I can't think "I have a penis and now I'm turned on by that", I can't make myself hallucinate. I just generally think that the only way I could ever have sex is if I had a dick, and was, by extension, male.

I wouldn't be going to therapy because "I can't get turned on because I don't have a penis". I would be going to therapy because "I hate everything that comes along with being a woman".
>>
>>28698280
You can't learn to be a normie from neckbeards and fedora tippers

You need to go out and learn how to adapt to your surrounding if you really want to a normie

That said, I wouldn't recommend it, normies aren't nearly as happy as /r9k/ likes to believe
>>
>>28698278
Well maybe I'm too autistic to pick up on it but I act like a retard everyday and no one seems to give a fuck. I even have a job with a high salary. So fuck you
>>
File: 1451353577516.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1451353577516.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>28697109
What a stupid post.
>>
File: 257824929.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
257824929.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>28698349
I know and I kind of agree. It's just everything to do with being female. I'm weaker, I'm stupider, I'm literally made for making babies and nothing else, many people (rightfully) see me as lesser than men, etc. It's not just the sexual aspects.

>>28698368
I don't think there's such a thing as misogyny. Sure, don't go around murdering women just because they're women, but they are meant to be on the bottom and on the receiving end and are weaker and lesser in a lot of ways. I hate being part of that, and being aware enough to hate it.

>>28698408
I know. It was a phase. I wasn't really trying to learn to be normie, I was just checking out the other side. I only mentioned it so I could further my point of "Everyone, everywhere, sees and treats women this way, including me".

>>28698438
Lel, nice image, it fit pretty well due to me avatarfagging with pepes

I'm not Reddit though. Not unaware enough. I wish I was. I wish I was a roastie whore posting IM A GRILL XD and loving the attention from it. Instead, if I ever did that, I'm pretty sure I would kill myself. Even the idea of it makes me feel ill. Using my random fucking chance at birth to garner attention, while males can't even do that (unless they're hyperchad I guess).

It's not fair. I feel so disgusting and guilty for taking that chance away from the males in the world. I don't want this.
>>
>>28698406
Everyone on /r9k/ hates themselves and what they are and wish they could change it. You are no different.
And you can't change anything. Either accept it or kill yourself.
>>
>>28698406
I think the root problem is a lack of sexual pleasure, and everything else is just branching out from that. You admit you don't get aroused very much at all and you are unhappy being female.

Here's a scenario. We are all watched by a super alien race. We are all at the whim of these aliens but we don't realize it. How depressing is this scenario? It's a little depressing but we can still live our lives and be happy. The fact the aliens are superior to us doesn't have get in the way of us being happy. Imagine if I said OH GOD IM SO INFERIOR TO THESE ALIENS I JUST WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM WHY CANT I HAVE BEEN BORN AN ALIEN. Wouldn't you tell me to just try and have fun anyway? Likewise being an "inferior female" doesn't have to be the end of the world, just something you live with. The problem is, it's like you aren't sexually gratified under any scenario of being female, you think you need to have a penis and you despair over it.

What would probably solve the problem is an experienced male to come along and push all your buttons, even if only physically, and just give you a good dicking. I dunno where you'd find someone like that. I'd do it if I lived near you but I doubt I do. Then you will be satisfied sexually. That would probably be great for your state of mind.
>>
>>28698280
I told you to stop being a sad cunt and you respond to me with whining. I'd tell a man whining about wanting tits to stop being a sad cunt. Just, whatever alright man. Good luck with that.
>>
>>28698480
If nothing else I'm glad you've posted all this because it's interesting to discover a reason for self-hatred that I hadn't heard before.

We all hate ourselves here but the reasons are usually pretty generic. "Male supremacist trapped in a female body" is a new one to me and I appreciate novelty.
>>
>>28696962
You have to learn self acceptance.

Just bee urself bb :;)

Trans people are miserable.

Plz be my gf we can preted you have a penis and I'll suck your pussy
>>
>>28696962
Marry me and we can love each other and hate ourselves together :)
>>
File: 348194893290.jpg (510 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
348194893290.jpg
510 KB, 1200x900
>>28698539
I'm not going to dispute that. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. The idea does come off as edgy to me but I can't say it's not true without knowing that.

Your scenario made sense. I'll try to deal with this as best I can and stop whining.

To tell the truth, I've never whined about this in my life. I've never had a place to talk about it, since I have no friends and don't desire any. I've been lurking r9k for over a year and 4chan for around 4 years. I know that's not a lot. But yeah, never posted, especially not about this. This is the first time I ever talked about it. This thread started out as a semi-shitpost-y, semi-funny-to-me thing, and ended up with me genuinely spilling my guts about how I've felt all my life. So thanks for listening, I guess.
I'm going to stop posting now, I'm exhausted. First social interaction in a long time, and first (and last) time talking about this.

I wish you all the best. Sorry for being dealt a good hand and hating it. I wish I could give it to you. I know that doesn't help and probably makes it worse, but I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>28698645
Talking about it helps. Don't let it be the last time unless you actually manage to get over it.
>>
I wish you had a dick, too.
>>
>>28698406
>It's great that you think that way, but no one else does. Including me. I would love to be treated and thought of like that by everyone, but that will never happen and that's why I'll probably kill myself.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Y-o-u think this way.

You know what? Please kill yourself. You are clearly too stupid to live.
>>
This is officially a dickgirl thread, no normies allowed.

The preference is dickgirl on female.
>>
>>28698645
>>28698406
those pictures are MAD edgy,
just kill yourself you absolute fag
>>
>>28698550
Dude, you really never encountered those before?

I've seen so many of them. My neighbor is a lesbian who won't stop talking about her strap-on sex stories when we have a drink and I even dated a girl who was basically like OP back when I was fit and young enough that my autism would just pass as immaturity.
>>
>>28698791

Of course I've met women who wanted to act in masculine ways, but none who openly admitted they felt men are superior (except as part of a sexual kink) like this OP.
>>
The front of my folder is filled with a lot of shit, I won't be posting much
>>
File: image_64.jpg (23 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
image_64.jpg
23 KB, 358x350
>>28698773
>he wasn't here long enough to experience poo poo pee pee
>>
>>28698645
It's not whining that's the problem. The whining is a symptom of your feelings. The feelings are the issue. You'd agree that in the alien scenario, despairing that you aren't an alien to the point you can't enjoy being human at all just seems weird, right? It's the same thing with wanting to be male. You don't even think you'd enjoy sex because you don't have a penis?

Imagine if I said I can't enjoy sex AT ALL because women have better orgasms?

Isn't this just fucking weird? You'd agree there's a problem with the mindset here right? Men may be superior but so fucking what? Why does that equal such despair?

Other men are superior to me, aliens in that scenario are superior, etc. Pic related, does a dog despair that it's not human? I'm male you're female that's just how it is.
>>
>>28697353
I feel you, i don't feel like a guy and I'd definitely prefer to have girl be the man in the relationship.
>>
>>28698645
Look, OP, there's a major flaw in the logic of what you're saying

You say men are superior but it isn't actually true.

Less than 1% of all men are actually treated as superior ans most of the time it has more to do with being from rich families or having exceptional genetics than anything else

The other 99.9% of all males are actually treated has inferior to females for all practical purpose because on a genetic point of view, even ugly girls carry Chad's baby while flawed males are something we instinctively want to dissapear.
>>
>>28698729
Literally everyone on R9K spouts this kind of bullshit. Just on the opposite side from a males perspective.

Here someone is challenging R9K's views and giving the view from the other side. You should kys.
'
I'd like to think both sides have at least some truth in them.
>>
>ywn be a dickgirl
I know that feel.
And stop freaking out about your womanbrain, take an r9k break, it fundamentally is a retardation but it's really as mild as asperger's.
Stop looking at any porn for men, that's helped me stop wanting a dick and also has kept my homosexual thoughts at bay.
>>
>>28697621
Ever seen a doctor for that? You should
>>
BENI :DDDD EBIN
>>
File: 1397396643242[1].png (377 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1397396643242[1].png
377 KB, 640x480
>>28698882
meant to post this thing
anyway the point is, whats keeping you down is your mindset, not the fact you don't have a penis. The fact you don't seem to get any pleasure being female at all is the thing that needs working on, I'd say. Inferiority (true or not) doesn't need to equal despair. Some women love being inferior.
>>
File: 1299221083634.jpg (356 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1299221083634.jpg
356 KB, 1333x2000
>strong independent womyn who don't need no man
>>
File: 1368598495218.jpg (55 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
1368598495218.jpg
55 KB, 500x588
>everyone look at anon!
>she has to pack her shorts!
>HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A DICKLET
>>
>>28698975
Welcome, newfriend

Hope you enjoy your stay
>>
File: 1370642599050.jpg (318 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1370642599050.jpg
318 KB, 600x840
>2016
>women still have vaginas
What a terrible future we live in
>>
File: Takato-Yamamoto.png (568 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Takato-Yamamoto.png
568 KB, 500x666
>>28698539
>We are all watched by a super alien race. We are all at the whim of these aliens but we don't realize it.

>>28697919 here, I was just about to respond to OP with something like this- try a heroic rip of Salvia out of a bong and see if you still give a shit about not having a dick or not. Once you realize all of reality is fake and there are higher, unfathomable lifeforms out there who look at us for amusement and we are all literally a dream of one another stuck in this dimension it's hard to be depressed about everyday shit, at least for a little while.

Learn how to lucid dream, live out your fantasies with that. I've had dreams where I am my favorite characters having their own fluffy romance and adventures (as autistic as that sounds), yeah it kind of sucks when I wake up and realize who and where I am but life is suffering. Doesn't matter if you're born a guy or a girl, rich or poor, smart or stupid, beautiful or ugly, etc... human life is suffering, period. Just be glad you weren't born with a serious illness or mental disability and you're able to talk to people over the internet about your issues. That you weren't born a female in the middle east or africa, where you really would feel your physical (which is literally the only way we're inferior) inferiority. You have people to talk to and help you. So help yourself a little too. Fucking do something with your time, you're gonna die and be right back here eventually anyway.

Sorry for getting into batshit /x/ territory but damn, quit crying. This is why you were born into this life. Like read, go ride a bike, bake some cakes, learn a skill, etc, count your blessings and be the butch confident self hating woman you want to be. We're all in this shit pile together, nobody has it "better" than anybody we all just have different levels of pros and cons. It's not all bad, at least you're in the 1st world and have internet. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>28699114
>feminist
>makes fun of men for being dicklets

prime...prime.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.