[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we escape? I'm not talking some gradual self improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 28
File: 50b1f895afa96f5a5e000003.jpg (24 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
50b1f895afa96f5a5e000003.jpg
24 KB, 400x323
How do we escape?

I'm not talking some gradual self improvement bullshit.

How do we gtfo out of our parent's basements and live our lives? We already failed so much it all seems hopeless.
>>
You should try winning the lottery
>>
>>28690507
I DON'T KNOW MAN
DEAR GOD HELP ME
>>
>>28690507

If femanons would give us the time of day, we would have hope and motivation to change our lives around. Wed get jobs and move across the country and move in together.

The dream
>>
>>28690559
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL
>>
>know what to do
>don't do it

Unless you are severely physically deformed (like shorter than 5'10" or not white) you know you can improve your life, you just don't do it.
>>
>>28690652
What do I know you fucking son of bitch?
>>
if you're a robot:

- get a room mate and get a shit job that hires anyone
ex: dishwasher

- join the military

-become homeless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJnzGYImcKk
>>
File: 1463576361219.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463576361219.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>28690652
I'm 5'7'' btw so deal with it
>>
>>28690713
>rebel media
>fake interview

kys, I'm not fit for work I NEED BUX GIB BUX NOW REEEE
>>
>>28690507
"gradual self improvement bullshit" is the way out. You think there must be a magical solution to your problems that doesn't involve much effort. You're deluding yourself.
>>
>>28690652
>you can improve, you just don't.

People keep telling me this, but don't actually offer any advice. This is probably the fourth time today. See:
>>28688543
>>28689737

I WANT to improve. TELL ME HOW.
>>
>>28690778
>le work out
>le become normal
>>
File: m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg
497 KB, 1280x1280
>>28690507
Hundreds of robots have successfully left. You just don't hear about them because they're actually gone. The hopeless ones who want to stay here keep posting, which makes it seem like an inescapable hell.

In reality, if you ask the people around you to help you improve your life, they're more then happy to help it happen, especially if you're showing a desire to change. It's possible if you try.
>>
>>28690819
The military is my only hope.

It's all I've got as an option at this point, but I'm practically mentally ill and retarded idk

fuck me
>>
>>28690819
Same guy who posted this: >>28690778

>It's possible if you try.

Then tell me HOW, PLEASE JUST DO IT, I WANT TO BE BETTER! I am TRYING!
>>
>>28690819
Otherwise I'll be stuck here working some dish washing job paying rent and barely saving jack shit unable to afford car, student debt, no future, humiliation and rage burning in me with family members giving me problems as usual

FUQQ
>>
File: Capture.png (887 KB, 1201x670) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
887 KB, 1201x670
>>28690859
First, tell us what you want. Everyone has different goals in life and you can only improve if you makes changes relevant to them.

Do you want a girlfriend? A job? Lots of money?

I ask this because some people just want to live on a farm for the rest of their lives and be alone. That's their definition of happiness and if that's what you want then your "improvements" need to be geared towards it.
>>
>>28691010
to be fair living on a farm is expensive if you don't have the land you have to be rich it's actually a very difficult goal for a poorfag
>>
>>28691010
Did you not read my earlier posts? (found here: >>28690778)

I am gradually becoming more independent and working on the issues that can be fixed, but that won't ever change the fact that I generally want to be alone. I am a legit sperg shut in who hates going out to parties. I have a little group of friends I hang with and tolerate and that's all.

I don't necessarily need or want more friends, but I still crave romance and want a girlfriend. If you check my earlier posts, however, you will also see that there are some factors that can't be fixed.

Furthermore, normal women don't want someone who isn't emotionally available most of the time. I have no idea where to find fellow sperg woman and don't even know if they would accept me due to the inherent flaws mentioned above.

Now, please, if you have ANY advice, just give it.
>>
>>28690999
nice trips. what more do you want? greedy bitch
>>
>>28691118
> I still crave romance

How do you kill this feel?
>>
>>28691168
I just want to be happy ofc
>>
>>28691118
there's always suicide. beyond that, you could just give up on women and concentrate your time and energy into making and saving money. get your car, your own pad, decent clothes for formal, work, and casual. then get a sex doll and name him edgar anal probe because you're a faggot.

Or you could win the lottery and waste all your money within a year.
>>
>>28691222
you'll never be happy. you can be content though if you make enough money to survive on your own.
>>
>>28691237
If you're the same person who told me he could offer advice. You just proved me right.

No one is able to actually tell me how to improve my position, yet they constantly blabber on how all R9K users could just fix themselves if they really tried.
>>
>>28690592
No you wouldn't. You'd just find another excuse. If you're lucky you'll become codependent.
>>
File: 1417384828620.jpg (40 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1417384828620.jpg
40 KB, 720x480
>>28690652
>5'6 black guy
So should i just go ahead and kill myself now or later?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 160x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 160x255
>tfw want to join the military but don't know what to do in it
>tfw don't want to leave behind your guns or your pet
>>
>>28691263
happiness is contentment, what you mean to say is you'll never be content.
>>
File: 360_provigil_0317.jpg (39 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_provigil_0317.jpg
39 KB, 360x235
You ever see that movie limitless? This is that pill. It's your ticket to normieville.
>>
>>28691344
I just feel too old, everyone would figure out I'm a loser with a few questions, I'd be prime for hazing.

Also not sure what branch/mos/everything

I'm just a manchild what does the world want from me jeeze
>>
>>28691344
I did it, picked a random job
it went okay
I got out a couple weeks ago and yeah, I'm right back in my mom's basement
>>
i got out by going to college and getting an engineering degree

it was hard as fuck not sure if worth it yet tb.h
>>
>>28691394
there's no hazing anymore, I've never seen it happen
and nobody's really gonna ask any questions
when I was in basic all the younger guys followed around the old guys like lost puppies, cause they missed their parents or w/e.
you'll be expected to solve petty problems in basic but that's about the extent that it's gonna matter
>>
>>28691405
Can't you get better deals on mortgages or something as well as GI bill which is muh free college?
>>
>>28691438
yep, you get really good interest rates
I've also gotten a lot of job interviews, people here love veterans, disabled people, minorities, etc
can't get past the interviews though. I'm not good with people
I'm probably just gonna go to school with the GI bill
>>
>>28690559
is this thread where we can all just yell?
>>
>>28690507
Open your ass and your heart wiIl follow
>>
>>28691468
How old are you?

asdasdasd
>>
File: ErfaKht.jpg (140 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140 KB, 1280x842
I'm not trying to be an enabler or a robot apologist here, but it is fucking hard for people our age (guessing average bot is 18-30) to make it on their own in the modern world. The odds are very much against us, and anyone delusional enough to state otherwise or claim that I'm overblowing the situation is part of the problem.
>>
>>28691513
>guessing average bot is 18-30
More like 12-18
>>
>>28691394
Hazing doesn't happen. If you want to join the military on babby easy mode, look into the airforce. It's the military but at the same time, isn't the military and it is quite literally the perfect branch for manchildren.

They don't even yell at you at bootcamp
>>
>>28690507
Get a job. It will suck. You will only be able to get one that sucks. Do it anyway. Save your money and get a shitty apartment. Do whatever the hell you want in there. It will feel good. Get experience at said shitty job and look for a less shitty job. Don't smoke meth. Develop a taste for self reliance. Don't make other people take care of you. Suck. It. Up.
>>
>>28691513
you are a pussy and you should feel bad. Your parents are ashamed of you.
>>
>>28691494
I'm 21, joined when I was 17

>>28691534
oh yeah, definitely join the airforce.
I went army and we always heard about how much better the airforce has it
>>
>>28691546
Sounds like a good way to be stuck in the same town as your parents in a dead end job living paycheck to paycheck barely surviving let alone living.
>>
>>28691583
Well you do this for about three to five years and then you can use your references to get a better job in a bigger town. This isn't complicated. The first step is actually having pride in yourself and having your own money.
>>
>>28691583
That's life. You know what the alternative is.
>>
>>28691583
that goes to describe a fucking shitton of people my friend
that's what life really is for the majority. It's a pretty normie thing.
>>
File: hugejackedman.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
hugejackedman.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
I want to be a happier person but I don't want to be a different person so I guess I'm stuck here because my entire personality is based on my years of malaise and loneliness since I grew up that way.

I'm not about to buy into all that self-help shit and end up as someone with a normie mentality. I want to be a happy robot who just happens to fuck girls now and have friends, not a normie who fucks girls and has friends. Anything else just feels wrong, fake, and unnatural even if it'd end up happier.

I don't know if I'm making any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x363
>>28691568
>I'm 21, joined when I was 17

This is what kills me. I'm 21 and there's people who have been in the military for 4 years that are older than me. I don't mind a 19 year old E-3 telling me what to do but holy fuck, I could have been out by next year since I didn't graduate until I was 18.

That and people going to BUD/s as 17-18 year olds and Navy Seals younger than me. Thinking either Coast Guard or either Army or Marines if my stupid ass ever decides to want to go to combat.
>>
File: En9I4Jl.png (94 KB, 800x702) Image search: [Google]
En9I4Jl.png
94 KB, 800x702
>>28691609
>>28691611
>>28691619
So what you're saying is if you aren't blessed with good genes and the ability to make it into a good job after the standard 4 year college run you should probably kill yourself as a male or be doomed to a life of misery and humiliation?
>>
File: adbl.png (121 KB, 255x316) Image search: [Google]
adbl.png
121 KB, 255x316
>>28690507
long time no see
>we mentality
>still sporting that plagiarised namefag
Dropping /r9k/ would probably be a good place to start. Constant exposure to its negativity is toxic, besides, it's a complete waste of time. Replace it with a productive habit. Imagine if all the hours you spent on /r9k/ were spent towards something productive.. something that would assemble job prospects. You could have probably made yourself proficient in a foreign or progamming language by now, to say the least.
We live in an age where endless & free information is accessible by your fingertips, utilize that.
>I'm not talking some gradual self improvement bullshit.
Change is only evident with the accumulation of experience over time.. unless you're willing to commit to something, you'll probably continue to loll aimlessly in this cesspit for another ten or so years.. feeling sorry for yourself, a great way to spend your leisure time, I'd know
>>
>>28691624
oh I thought you were much older
dude nobody is going to give a shit how old you are
nobody even talks about their age
>>
>>28691619
Not that guy but hear me out. I am not even just trying to be a dick. I want to help.

When I moved out of my dad's place when I was eighteen I was a fucking night clerk at a convenience store for like five years. I was a monthly at a hotel. It was pretty ghetto, but I had some of the best times in my life being poor like that. I had so many fun and crazy times and it made me feel like a man, and not a turd in my mommy's basement. She didn't even have a fucking basement. I got fired for being an asshole eventually and got a job as the guy who sprays shit off the wall at the butcher shop. Moved to meat wrapper, pork cutter, meat bitch. The whole time I'm hearing all these guys like you, who I have the pleasure of training, say stuff like "this doesn't pay enough, I'd rather just collect welfare, blah blah" Those dudes are still scraping. I finished my apprenticeship and am about to buy a house w/ my new union job in bigger town. It really does work! You have to really quit being a puss boy though. I'm serious
>>
File: lememe.jpg (12 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
lememe.jpg
12 KB, 500x356
>>28691666
>h-he gets devil trips
>>
File: 1459533758707.jpg (83 KB, 494x456) Image search: [Google]
1459533758707.jpg
83 KB, 494x456
>>28690652
I'm 5'7 and spic

I'm in college so I'm not a failure yet :^)
>>
>>28691329
No, when people experience positive attention from the opposite sex the brain releases chemicals that make people feel much happier. I've seen it happen to multiple people (expect me).
>>
>>28691563
>Your parents are ashamed of you.
If they are, they're out of touch, as are you.
>>
>>28691666
>You could have probably made yourself proficient in a foreign or progamming language by now, to say the least.

But that shit is boring, no, not just boring its work. I thought normies picked up hobbies because they found them enjoyable, not a pain in the ass? I don't really enjoy anything anymore though.
>>
Step one: get a job
Step two: rent an apartment

tada 2 ez
>>
File: 1463043708677.jpg (819 KB, 1290x1410) Image search: [Google]
1463043708677.jpg
819 KB, 1290x1410
Communism.

The system grades us as animals to be bought and sold, and we're the animals that are so useless that no farmer or butcher would buy them. The only option is to end the capitalist system once and for all.
>>
>>28691666
You're right sir.

I'm just stalling the inevitable for whatever reason...I refuse to change.

I feel so tangled up inside about everything.

I can't get over being shit so I become more shitty as time goes on.

You were always right, I tried to stop coming here so many times but always ended up back here in my own personal hell.

Anyway good to see you still exist.
>>
File: e15.png (392 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
e15.png
392 KB, 680x510
>>28690819
This.

Im one of those robot neets slowly paving a road for my life. A while ago my mom sent me $2500 for school. I bought a truck with it and payed for some of my classes.

I got a job training as a dish washer this sunday as a part time job and im going to be using that money to live in my truck. Then i can finally move out.

The main problem is rent.
DO NOT PAY RENT.
Get a truck or something or a van or SUV and live in it. Technology has progressed enough to make mobile homes viable.

Ask your family for a kickstart. But first you need to secure a job. Its better to spend that kickstart money on college first then go out and look for a job. employers like that you are earning your own education instead of using their taxes. You only have that small 8 week time frame in college to look for a part time job. Dont fuck it up.

Im 24 btw.
>>
>>28691838
perhaps we should end ourselves.

I got into college late at 20 and failed, even I saw the work was easy and I couldn't get my shit together to do it. Now I'm 23, I wage slaved for a bit, I neeted a lot...anyway it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28690507
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, LETS FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT UNTIL ITS TOO LATE
>>
>>28690507
There is only one way out for us. It is death.
>>
How about we just expand the confines of the basement to encompass the entire world? Figure out what confers the fundamental "basementness" and export it.
>>
File: 735653578.jpg (28 KB, 599x617) Image search: [Google]
735653578.jpg
28 KB, 599x617
>>28691870
God, your life sounds like a fucking nirvana to me. Living in your truck, working a job and going to school....what I'd give to be you.

I'm a rich kid whose parents paid for everything so far. I'm 22 and just started working at the university cafeteria just because I wanted something to do. I wish I'd lived the hard life sooner. You build so much character and make so many friends from the job.
>>
>>28691524
Hes right, 18-30
>>
>>28691870
>Get a truck or something or a van or SUV and live in it.

Only works if you live in a nice climate, here you would likely freeze to death overnight. And leaving the car heating on is not an option if you want a charged battery the next day.
>>
>>28691891
I don't mind the idea of just being a janitor forever, but here in capitalism you're graded as inferior based on how much money you make and it's basically impossible for the lowest rungs of society to support themselves.

In communism I probably wouldn't be an astronaut or some shit anyway, but at the very least you'd be able to survive no matter what you did and not be treated like a parasite on society.

If all the robots that hate life, that consider ending themselves and doing mass shootings just became communists and put channelled that anxiety and/or hate towards a productive mode of violence then perhaps something could be accomplished here.
>>
Everybody that is writing "You can change!" really dont understand how hard it is. You have to learn to be content aswell.

I moved out of my parents house a while back, studied, got a job. Even dated for a while. Still I feel like shit and that life is completely worthless because all that I truly want I never get.
>>
>>28690507
>How do we gtfo out of our parent's basements and live our lives?
>I'm not talking about self-gradual improvement bullshit

Literally anything you do to get out of that situation would be improvement. Why wouldn't you want to improve yourself?
>>
>>28691800
It is boring to improve yourself when you feel like you're forcing yourself to. It is different if you improve because you want to.
>>28691838
good luck with that
>Marx believed capitalistic societies would have gone extinct by now
>believed communism was the most practical ideology when communistic growth is quantitative rather than qualitative, failing to keep up with the developed world
As expected from a man that did not work a day in his life.
You're not entitled to the sweat on my brow
>>
>>28690507
Jesus christ
/b/ro here, all r9k is a bunch of depressed people. Kys.
>>
>>28690507
Just answered your own question there person.
Literally do what normies say and soon you'll join us
>>
>>28691984
Shit thats true. I forgot about region and climate. I live in california so its all sunshine and rainbows. I feel sorry for those robots. I wouldnt know what to do in their situation.

As for power there are solar panels and extra car batteries.
>>
>>28692045
>/b/ro here
>/b/
die, scum
>>
>>28692045
>kys

are you another leafy fag?
>>
>>28691855
A bit late reply, I was preoccupied. But if you're here, I do not know your exact situation. Perhaps you remember mine to an extent. Let me say that taking care of your health is imperative for improving an abject situation. After hitting rock bottom, I quit alcohol, smoking, caffeine, benzos.. all of which I was dependent on for years. I get sun, watch what I eat, drink lots of water, exercise, and take pride in it. With the energy that came with taking proper care of myself, so did the desire to reform other aspects of my life I was displeased with. Mental health of course matters equally as much. Proper care of one tends to lead to improvements in the other.
Sounds like normalfag shit, you probably already knew this, I know.. but it helped. I am not happy or anything. Happiness is not a permanent state, so I feel content. A state unimaginable to turbulent past me. Take care of yourself
>>28692067
/r9k/, /b/, it's at times a bit difficult to differentiate.
>>
>>28690507
It really is impossible once you've passed a certain amount of time.
>>
>>28690652
180cm masterrace white male reporting in
>>
join the military
.originalo
>>
File: CAc-AIOW8AArubE.jpg (29 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
CAc-AIOW8AArubE.jpg
29 KB, 600x452
>>28692041
Oh fuck off.

Capitalism is for normalscum, or have no sympathy for mah poor hardworking bourgeoisie nor for all the class traitor faggots that got gulag'd by the NKVD.
>>
>>28692549
>edgelord communism
No thank you. I remember what happened to SA.
>>
>>28692560
>SA
South Africa?
I'm quite positive they were never communist.
>>
File: the-jewish-nkvd.jpg (279 KB, 809x464) Image search: [Google]
the-jewish-nkvd.jpg
279 KB, 809x464
>>28692549
Honestly capitalism with neetbux seems like the friendliest system for robots.
>>
>>28692582
Welfare capitalism is pretty good, especially since in really good welfare capitalism you can just stay inside on your own forever without being dependent on relatives in combination with neetbux.

But the charm of communism is you're not treated as inferior for not being well-adjusted, the state simply supports you in all facets of life and people are kind to each other.
>>
>>28690507
If there were an enjoyable life to live we'd be outside living it. Nobody hides from pleasure. For us, being a NEET is the best there is.
>>
>>28690652
Nice opinion kys.
>>
>>28690507 humans naturally have the urge to better themselves, face fears , if u don't feel this natural urge it's probably add,adhd
>>
Well my disposable e-cig ran out and I have acne on my face and haven't washed in days. I hate life, but I'm going to calm down and make some tea while the rest of my family is still asleep.
>>
Almost done Uni, so no excuse not to have a job...... fml it's over.
>>
You've gotta just get fired from a lot of really crappy minimum wage jobs because you keep having anxiety attacks and cry and go home and quit until you start to build up a tolerance for it and then you can styart to build a career from there and keep moving up to better jobs. I've been fired from like 5 jobs and now I have a decent job that doesnt make me want to kill myself and makes enough for me to move out on with roommates. it will be the hardest thing you will ev er do at this phase in your life but if you really want it you can do it.
>>
File: bbnm2.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bbnm2.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>28690507
Femanon here, post your pic op. Let's see how I can help you. Are you a full blown neet?
>>
File: PO TAY TOES.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
PO TAY TOES.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
What are you supposed to do when you don't want to do anything just for the sake of doing it except post on 4chan? Isn't that supposed to mean I'm content and fulfilled? But I'm not. I think its just because I've never had a girlfriend and I barely have friends. At least, that's the most tangible cause I can pin down. Ok, but I have no appeal to girls whatsoever.

So maybe I'm supposed to workout to help right? But then I keep hearing shit like, "if you're not doing it for yourself you're doing it for the wrong reasons". Well, I'd only do it to help get a girl so that's out.

I'll need hobbies at least to compensate for my skeleton body, and to make me interesting to get friends. But then I run into the same problem as before. I'd only participate in hobbies to get a girl and/or friends. I wouldn't enjoy any of them.

Should I just leave society and become a hermit with a laptop until I get over the desire to have a gf and friends and can live a simple life of shitposting?
>>
>>28692783
I qualify as such.
>>
File: IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg (66 KB, 1040x798) Image search: [Google]
IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg
66 KB, 1040x798
>>28692783
post your boipussy & then i'll believe that that's you
>>
>>28693000
Is 4chan addiction real? Obviously we all have real life problems, but why are we so compelled to come back here and scroll through the threads that just say negative things non stop.

Some say no, some say yes for different reasons.
>>
>>28690507
Well well well

NEET life not treating you so good these days? Well bud you can start by picking up a mop and broom like we did when we were 16 and start workin your way up the ladder :^)
>>
>>28690713
>ex: dishwasher
>job that hires anyone

I fucking applied for a dishwashing job last month and they told me no

I hate this stupid fucking planet

just give me an opportunity to fucking feed myself you stupid faggot society
>>
>>28690507

didn't you get permab& after you threatened to follow chris harper mercer?

reported
>>
>>28693066
Trying to avoid censorship while it's still a viable option. Sadly it drives us further into the walls as they close in, no one here wants to solve their own problems let alone the world. Why are we not being euthanized?
>>
>>28693391
No therapist fag.

Also therapy is a meme go fuck yourself you normie sack of shit bitch cunt faggot
>>
File: life modes.jpg (94 KB, 1134x420) Image search: [Google]
life modes.jpg
94 KB, 1134x420
>>28690652
>tfw manlet
>tfw mongrel

This is why I can't try.
>>
>>28693401
I can only think of the normies I knew at college and other places.

If they could see me now they'd all be disgusted.

I hate them all, one of them accused me of being a psychopath who would probably go on shooting spree.

My oneitis. The gall of that bitch. THat fucking whore.
>>
>>28693056
You think I would my photo here of all places, you must be delusional. Let me guess you fap to traps. Do you think any sane girl would be interested in you after finding out the twisted stuff you into
>>
>>28691984
surely you can insulate a van?
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
>Brother gets a nice job though our mother's contacts out of plain favoritism
>I continue getting yelled at for being unemployed, though actively searching, even when it was just proven how rigged the game is
>>
Only dreamers believe that there is a way out
>>
>>28691984
>>28692066

Are you people actually retarded? Just fucking insulate yourself with good clothes and blankets, what's so hard to comprehend? I've slept in the open -10 degrees Celsius ON THE GROUND on a bunch of leaves and wearing different strata of clothes including cotton and wool.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x450
>>28690507
U can't Dood
>>
>>28690507
>How do we escape?
>
>I'm not talking some gradual self improvement bullshit.
>
>How do we gtfo out of our parent's basements and live our lives? We already failed so much it all seems hopeless.
HOLY SHIT

are you me

im going out to the nightclubs for the first time today, hoping I'll get some motivation from that since I plan once I'm stacking enough dosh to go out every night 7 nights a week for the prime pussy of qt's
>>
>>28693920
>im going out to the nightclubs for the first time today
Try not to stand in the corner by yourself like most people here would do.
>>
>>28693586
whats the name of that meme?

>>28693564
pic
>>
>>28693928
thanks mate, do you go to clubs and bars regularly

watched a video where they tell you all you have to do is:

1. talk to all the girls everyone there

2. cut down the time in-between the girls you talk to, i.e. talk to another girl as soon as you're done with the previous girl

3. don't judge yourself, don't care about how your "performance" or worry about how you're doing

4. find something funny to talk about with every girl

5. shorten the conversation if you're not into the girl / you're not in the mood

6. try to make each successive interaction longer
>>
File: 1352158704248.jpg (170 KB, 679x1024) Image search: [Google]
1352158704248.jpg
170 KB, 679x1024
You got to move in any direction possible.

Fear and doubt roots many people in place. Funny part of it is that a lot of robots regret not doing anything, but then continue doing nothing and have the same regrets with a bit more added on to the pile tomorrow. There's no burst of escape from what we are, and it isn't going to fall into our lap just sitting here and wishing for it.

People are doubtful of others, not mistrusting but doubtful. Even though you might be a great employee, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever it may be, you have to have something to show for it, and most robots have nothing. This is why going in any direction possible is the right move. Pushing your comfort zones will open you to new insight and experiences, will eventually lead to meeting new people and expanding your social circle. It ill take multiple attempts sometimes, but because robots lived in isolation for so long doubts built walls between them and reality. Simple things seem difficult to achieve, insecurities and anxieties are more roadblocks in the way.

The only way to get anywhere is to start moving. There's no advice anyone could give to all robots in to lead them to a path of success, happiness or even comfort. There's no 'right' thing one must do with their lives, or even figure out what they must do, to start walking towards a distant mountaintop right now. No, you just simply start walking, developing, learning, experiencing, expanding your character and changing your person overall. Even simple things like taking a walk, exercising at home, reading a bit, watching informative videos is a great start. the point is to break the monotony.

Picking up the mantra of "Every day do something you normally wouldn't, and don't do something you normally would" will lead you in the right direction as well. The point of my post is to realize the world and everything it offers is a tool you use to build yourself, and then at some point in the future you can shape the world in return.
>>
>>28693998
>do you go to clubs and bars regularly
I looked through the door of one once. Good luck man I hope you can take something useful away from your experience.
>>
>>28694037
A bit more:

We often see other great people who achieved so much, are capable of great things, can influence the world and history to such a large degree, but we also forget that they are just normal humans as well. Not everyone can be a great, but most of us have the potential to reach even a 1/100th of it.
>>
>>28691620
I feel you. There is a certain comfort to being the same person day to day instead of constantly changing. Once the transition to leading a better life is over though you'll have the same comfort of personal consistency and you'll be that much happier with yourself.
>>
"improvement" is relative... a normal life isn't necessarily a good one. you can find happiness in any situation assuming you aren't clinically depressed

i've been NEET for 5 years and I don't consider my life "bad". in fact I can't imagine living any other way
>>
>>28694154
>you can find happiness in any situation assuming you aren't clinically depressed
I would say the vast majority of people on here are clinically depressed unfortunately.
>>
>>28694241
then they should realize no amount of 'success' will improve their situation. medication is the only way forward
>>
File: woman toughts on ugly vs hot.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
woman toughts on ugly vs hot.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>28693998
>you will find someone bro
>just keep trying bro
>work hard and someone will love you bro
>confidenece and charisma aremore important bro, be comffident and urself

Holy shit redditors, go back to /fit/
someone post the "its a numbers game bro" one
>>
>>28693941
It called the sonic can't escape meme.literally I just took a picture of a sonic costume from the Internet and put text on it.
>>
>>28694372
But spread that sonic meme as much as you can. It needs to get big.
>>
>>28694341
>looks money status is all that matters!!

go back to sluthale, /r/theredpill, and rooshvforum and stay there you pessimistic faggot
>>
>>28694449
see: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sexual-harassment/2751966
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.