[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a question for every single person on this board:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: triggered.png (92 KB, 654x469) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
92 KB, 654x469
Here's a question for every single person on this board:
How is it that, while complaining about the same things every single day, have not thought of a cure to your problem other than suicide. Why can't you just accept the fact that you live with x, or maybe, just maybe, if its possible, go about ways to fix it. How can you be comtempt living in the same cycle of shit forever. Yea its scary in the real world. But looking at what your future of staying in the basement playing vidya and fapping to traps will hold, have you no desire to move on to something greater? I suppose if worst comes to worst you can always just kill yourself if this shit fails, right? I'm just shocked at how you can continue to live in this cycle of shit without doing anything about it. Please enlighten me.
>>
God made me this way. He made me have to fap to traps. I'm not going to argue with God.
>>
>>28688131
I won't kill myself because you told me to do it. It ruins it, OP, thanks. How much of a faggot do you have to be to ruin suicide?
>>
>>28688131

There's one of these threads a day.

and we don't owe you shit, let alone an explanation.
>>
There's no cure to a small dick anon
>>
>>28688131
Even if you fix all your personal shit human civilization will collapse in 30 years tops anyways. Personally I'm thinking I've got a pretty good shot because I will resort to cannibalism immediately once all global shipping and food trade collapses instead of waiting until I am weak and malnourished to start eating human flesh. It'll be really easy to obtain and dry a huge stock of meat when I'm stronger and more well-fed than all the ones I'm hunting.
>>
I'm really lazy, or maybe I just lack motivation. But I think about going out into the world and then I'm just like, "why?"
>>
>>28688131
I'd really like to lose 15kg, run back to back 8 minute miles, and meet a qt overnight, but these things, they take time.

Weeks of hard work actually.

So until I'm done, I'm here with you.
>>
>be ugly
>be stupid
>literally every single attempt you make to get better blows up in your face
>feel tired and sick
>no one loves you, sometimes people pretend to, but soon enough you realize no one would treat you the way they do if they did
>>
File: 1463115929508.gif (2 MB, 315x303) Image search: [Google]
1463115929508.gif
2 MB, 315x303
>>28688131
Suicide's easier and more romantic than improving yourself or your social appeal. Truly I wonder, OP, how do you even manage to type with so many African spears of fertility in your mouth?

Also, we no longer see happiness in what media and society so often trumpets as the 'perfect life'. Jaded against women (romantically if not sexually) and with little sense of material pride in our own accomplishments or recreational activities, we merely see little advantage to even a successful and complete self-improvement effort.
>>
>>28688131
Then tell me HOW to fix it. I have no clue.

>sperg (diagnosed)
>spastic diplegia
>OCD (diagnosed)
>general anxiety (both social and new situations)
>overweight (not an obese monster, though).
>probably depressed.
>Extremely introverted. I hate hanging around other people for extended periods of time. I want to be alone.
>anxiety means I cannot drive because I get very distracted.
>cannot cook.
>need help taking care of some paperwork, but I am getting more independent.
>average looking

I am already on my way to a degree and have become more independent by moving out and slowly doing things myself, but I have ZERO romantic prospects.

Tell me HOW to find a woman who can stand living with a shut in? I don't know where to find autistic girls online, and as you can see from my brief description, I am probably not appealing to them anyway. A normal woman doesn't want a person who is not guaranteed to be there for her emotionally when needed and doesn't want to interact with other people aside from a small group of friends on their free time.

I am fine with improving things I can improve, such as becoming more independent, but some things I cannot change.
The only factors that I could provide a woman right now is good genetic material for producing intelligent offspring, but there is obviously the chance that they will grow up with the same issues I have. The diplegia is obviously not genetic, but the aspergers, which is likely part of what makes me so far above average intelligence, but also likely fuels my anxiety and OCD, is.

If you have ANY solution, feel free to offer it, because I have lost my patience. In 23 years, I've only gotten as far as kisses on the cheek.
I wish I could have been born with a lack of need for romantic feelings like my sperg younger brother. He is perfectly fine with playing videogames everyday.
My mother's cousin is a nuclear scientist who works with Fusion in England and at CERN, but he is totally socially inept and has no GF.
>>
i don't complain, the only way i can interact comfortably with humans is through a computer screen

i want to be alone
>>
File: 1403395356771.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403395356771.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Normies only care about fixing and helping normies. They don't know how to do the same for Robots either.

Robots don't know how and are incapable of fixing and helping other Robots.

There's no escape.
>>
But non-existence would be so much easier

Never having to worry about shit
>>
File: Ellen_Page_juno-1.jpg (92 KB, 393x370) Image search: [Google]
Ellen_Page_juno-1.jpg
92 KB, 393x370
Imagine, if you will, being an ugly, unlucky, mentally-ill loser fuckup embarrassment.

Imagine, if you will, trying to improve your shitty life time and time again only to fail spectacularly each time and somehow wind up worse off than you were before.

Imagine, if you will, being so beaten down and tired that you have no energy or motivation to even get out of bed, but still have a tiny shred of hope for the future that keeps you from killing yourself and leaves you shackled to your miserable fucking existence like a prisoner in limbo.
>>
>>28688743
>Imagine, if you will, being so beaten down and tired that you have no energy or motivation to even get out of bed, but still have a tiny shred of hope for the future that keeps you from killing yourself and leaves you shackled to your miserable fucking existence like a prisoner in limbo.

Exactly this. I want to kill myself but I can't.
>>
I never asked for any of this bullshit, I just wanted to be left where you found me. Alone.
>>
>>28688131
>have you no desire to move on to something greater?
I missed the window of opportunity nor am I smart enough for anything I would have hoped to achieve.

I'm also too much of a pussy to kill myself. My only option is to slowly waste away.
>>
File: 1429621718153.jpg (38 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1429621718153.jpg
38 KB, 500x624
>>28688131
Neets think they are enlightened. To them all normies are dumb and uneducated. The real world is not worthy of their presence. Thats what these sacks of shit actually believe. So honestly. Their parents probably cry wondering how they ended up with such sorry excuse of a child. And they actually think they deserve a gf. Fucking hilarious
>>
>>28688981
>he says this as he post on r9k
>>
>>28688981
I'm a girl. My brother introduced me to this place. So you agree with what I posted?
>>
>>28688231
If you're serious, you should go to other boards instead of this one.
/fit/, /lit/, /out/, literally anywhere else will be healthier for you than this disgusting cesspool.
Good luck anon.
>>
Because my only issue is that I want a gf that I like, is a virgin, and has decent looks. And since I haven't been having any luck I bitch about how shitty women are.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.