[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling really fucking bad. I've never felt pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 05ED2Nb.png (146 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
05ED2Nb.png
146 KB, 480x287
I'm feeling really fucking bad. I've never felt pain this bad before. Is anyone else here at ABSOLUTE rock bottom? I'm fucking miserable. Please post in this thread if you feel like shit, it's comforting knowing other people are suffering.
>>
>>28690450
>rock bottom
>hey i wonder if anyone feels bad haha lets go post on 4chan
>>
> going to community college
> Studying IT
> Have part time job at 5 star golf course
> Still live at home, 20,
> Trying
> Still feel like shit deep down
>Vidya doesnt door for me anymore
> Neither does music
> Not days just sleep
>Nothing makes you happy
>>
>>28690450
I right there, bud.
Haven't got out my house in like a week except for obligatory college activities. Remain most of my time sleeping or watching shitty youtube videos. The best I can do is make the pain go away for a while.
>>
Might as well just re-post what I posted in the other threads. I am really in a bad mood atm.

>Why not just fix your lyf instead of moping, anon?
>>28688543
>>28689737
>>
>>28690450
I'm actually suffering in an adult way. While the pangs of loneliness were soul crushing up until a year ago, the sudden reality that
> you don't have real family to lean on
> you will be homeless on your ass if you don't work
> you didn't finish your degree and now you are at the mercy of your employers as your old high school friends settle into decent careers
> getting GAD and being afraid someone will kill you for no reason
> your parents might die on you
> you are unable to open up to anyone at a time when you need to be talking to someone
is driving me up the fucking wall. I wish my only problem was being single, I don't even give a shit about being KV, I just need a stable homelife now.
>>
>>28690450
It may be for different reasons but I've been feeling pretty miserable since the middle of march. Had a pretty long hangover/lack of sleep/malnourished induced anxiety attack one night and since then I haven't been able to shake that ugly feeling.
Seems it's hard to enjoy myself because everything feels so unreal. Also everything just looks and feels different, as if I woke up in a different reality. Sex doesn't seem half as appealing as it usually does and I barely have an appetite. Work is absolutely mentally and physically tiring at times as I don't want to deal with people and pretend to be okay. Working out and drinking make me feel like I'm gonna loose my mind the next day so can't do that either.
Fucked up thing is I've been through this before and I did it to myself again. I don't know how I managed the last time and idk how much more i can take of this.
>>
My job is killing me inside, I am nothing but a robot in there.
>>
>>28690626
This.
That's why I don't understand people who whine and complain about their social problems when it could be much worse.
>>
>>28690727
Especially people who whine about women.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>be me
>just graduate high school
>managed to balance 4.2GPA, all-conference athlete for two sports, assistant manager at my wagecuck job
>6'2", 180lb
>manage to be a kissless virgin anyhow
>mother gets arrested for D.U.I.
>step-father diagnosed with spinal cancer
>father shoots himself in January
>still try to stay positive
>hang out with female friend one night, been close for all of high school, never went anywhere
>hands me her phone to laugh at message she sent her friend
>scroll up
>"anon is such a sweet guy, I just don't want to waste a high school relationship on him."
>tfw she's going to college in Oregon
>tfw I'm going to college in Boston
I know a lot of people are worse off than I, but I feel like no matter what I do life just finds another way to whoop my ass.
>>
>>28690450
>Haven't been horny in 10 years
>Haven't felt a positive emotion since W was in office
It's gonna turn around right?
>>
>>28690940
You can be happy that W is no longer in office.
>>
>>28690984
I wanted Jeb...
>>
>>28690450

"Best friend" betrayed me.
>>
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>28690450
Over the past few months a lot of shitty stuff happened, my father died, I got raped, I started drinking really really heavily. I just stopped going to school after a while, the whole thing just made me cry, and because I didn't want to keep getting drunk all the time and the first thing I'd do as soon as the day ended was get the biggest cheapest amount of drink possible. The thing that upset me most was how at this late stage in school teachers would keep threatening to just let you go over minor rule violations like repeatedly not shaving or coming in late. The fact that there was no penalty for just not coming in, but heavy penalties for being late contributed a lot because it seemed like the only way to be left alone as to just stay at home.

I'm doing my exams now, I don't know what I'm doing. I feel like an animal being quantified for how much I'm worth and being valued as inferior.

I never understood those mass shooters in America before but I do now. The system just crushes your soul and if you're not fit for it there's nothing you can do, and even if you just lash out and take a lot of people with you it's as feebile a gesture as a lamb biting on someone's hand in the abattoir and when it's done no one will question that perhaps it's them who is the problem. They just pat themselves on the back or find ways to absolve themselves.

Life is so scary and I don't want to live it any more. The nothingness of suicide looks like a sweet release compared to decade after decade of this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.