[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >fall in love with trap >know that the trap is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Be me
>fall in love with trap
>know that the trap is a good person due to simply being born a man, and will never break my heart like a woman would

So why do you guys still bother fucking around with these women?

None of these women, even the self-proclaimed fembots can come close to how good a trap can be.
>>
I think you just need to admit to yourself that you're gay, anon.
>>
>>28640333
there's already a thread for you, dummy
>>
>>28671332
That's a man with long hair bro I'm not gay...
>>
Traps can also be massive cunts and are just as "heart breaking" as women
>>
>>28671338
What exactly is wrong with that?
>lel zomg fucking faggots xD
>>
>>28671332
>trap or gays
>good person

anon they are borderline insane. they fuck whatever walks.

if gay or trap is not a redflag enough for you, just the dyed hair should be enough.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.