[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come normies don't have any self-awareness or any sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How come normies don't have any self-awareness or any sense of introspection?
>>
Who invented the notions of self-awareness and introspection?
Probably normies.
How old is the robot concept anyway?

I'd say the more likely theory is that you, or robots, don't have the capacity for empathy with normies and so you think they lack those.
>>
>>28556824
>Who invented the notions of self-awareness and introspection?

What notions exactly?
>>
Because they're happy and don't care about anything but staying happy
>>
File: 1460208572222.jpg (95 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460208572222.jpg
95 KB, 540x540
>>28556824
every time we post something against people that actually hurt us and don't try to understand our feels a turbo norman shows to defend their honour, please leave normalfag you can't relate to our feels
>>
>>28556847
Isn't that true for everyone though?
>>
>>28556864
Not us. We bathe in our misery because it comforts us
>>
>>28556862
I'm not a normie and I think he's kinda right. Our thought process is very different and empathy doesn't figure into the equation all that much. I think some normies have the ability for self awareness and introspection and some don't. It doesn't matter to them because they play by the same rules regardless. We don't play by their rules, and when we find ourselves rejected and without a place in their hierarchy that's when our own self awareness and introspection comes into play. The difference between us doing that and a normie doing it is usually it causes them to grow as a person, it makes us regress.
>>
because they don't to be
>>
>>28556783
>How come normies don't have any self-awareness or any sense of introspection?
People don't develop traits that are unnecessary.

It is through failure that the robot has developed super self-awareness.

Normies have never experienced the failure that we have. They have literally no idea.
>>
>>28557719
Normies experience failure too. But they've also experienced success and can contrast it with that. Robots have nothing except failure to go by, so instead of learning important life lessons they just assume failure is an inevitability.
>>
>>28558105

This post needs to be linked from this thread.
>>
>>28556824
You are actually right.
>>
>>28556783
>le self loathing is introspection xD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.