[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my girlfriend's butt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 279x279
How would you describe it?
>>
>>28556393
It's actually your butt, isn't it?
>>
God, she has a beautiful butt. That's the best ass I've seen in a long time. A long time.
>>
That's a very nice butt, OP's girlfriend. Be proud of that butt.
>>
>>28556435

Go home Donald
>>
>>28556459
>>28556459
>That's a very nice butt, OP's girlfriend. Be proud of that butt.

What do you like about her butt. I like the visible panties.
>>
>>28556522
I like the bulbousness, and it gets bonus points for being inside a pair of tight pants. It looks like a comfy butt to rest your dick on.
>>
Such a feminine physique.
>>
It's a pretty good butt, for a man or woman. Nice shape and size, you can see her underwear, but the underwear isn't a g string so I can take it out leave it. The butt could be improved by being in general bigger, as well as adding a small amount of muscle to the bottom to round it out.
>>
>>28556646
>It's a pretty good butt

Why just "pretty good"? Don't you think her butt is outstanding? I think it's the best I've seen on r9k.
>>
>>28556693
I said pretty good mostly because it wasn't flat.

Much to be improved though, it can be much bigger in size, for example. The butt in >>28552672 is a much nicer butt than yours/your gf, and that was only the first butt i saw.
>>
Why is this butt so feminine/womanly?
>>
Fucking amazing. That's the best butt a woman can ever hope for.
>>
>>28556393
Flat as a board and nothing special. It's mind-blowing how some guys on here find the most mediocre bodies to be objects of worship. Literal monkey brains.
>>
File: ar28.jpg (104 KB, 640x1088) Image search: [Google]
ar28.jpg
104 KB, 640x1088
>>28556393
Guys...
[Spoiler]original
>>
>>28556928
>Flat as a board and nothing special.

Flat? There is nothing flat about her bulbous ass.
>>
>>28556936
Top zozzle m80s
>>
>>28556936
This would be funny if almost every reply didn't suspect him out
>>
>>28556950
>Top zozzle m80s

What does this mean?
>>
>>28556964
>This would be funny if almost every reply didn't suspect him out

What do you mean by replies "suspect him out"?
>>
Beautiful woman's ass.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.