[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are community gardeners browsing /r9k/ RIGHT NOW why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449952552451.png (424 KB, 513x547) Image search: [Google]
1449952552451.png
424 KB, 513x547
>there are community gardeners browsing /r9k/ RIGHT NOW
why are they here
why won't they leave us alone
>>
Burn the gardens
>>
>>28553814
ALL gardens need to be destroyed
>>
>community gardens

Seriously why do these exist? Do people not have lawns or patios anymore?
>>
>>28553831
I'm proud to say that the Fort McMurray fire was caused by one of my garden fires
>>
i'm not sure if this is some sort of strange meme but i think community gardens are hilarious because people steal from them constantly
>>
>>28553837
>Seriously why do these exist?
ask this guy, he started a community garden
>>28550544
>>
>>28553852
you're a dirty liar lmao
>>
>tfw no community gardener bf
>>
you sound mad bro. are you mad that im planting thyme and tarragon in this corner of my lovely community garden? i'm sorry this triggers your autism. i'll cut back on growing tomatoes and beautiful flowers since the world revolves around you.
>>
>>28553901
I don't get it. What compels people to think "I'll make a garden for this Community?" And he'll go stuck tomato seeds in the ground with a smug look on his face.

The next time a see a gardener gardening, I'm going to unplant his seeds and watch his fruitless efforts while he waters an empty plot of land
>>
>>28553978
>What compels people to think "I'll make a garden for this Community?" And he'll go stuck tomato seeds in the ground with a smug look on his face.
the worst part is they think its "beautiful" or "healthy" or something, while they stick all their stupid little seeds and little plant sprouts into the animal shit and dirt
good. more than just unplant his seeds, pour salt onto the soil, make sure he can't start his little """community""" garden ever again. I carry around a conatiner of salt with me everywhere I go just for this purpose.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 768x576
>Triggered by a garden

This meme is for weenies.
Pic related, it's the anti-garden poster
>>
>>28553763
pls no memerino pls
>>
Just pretend to water the garden but use salty water. That way you wont get caught.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.