[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in a dorm in a shifty neighbourhood >become part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
>live in a dorm in a shifty neighbourhood
>become part of the resident council
>take initiative to make improvements at the dorm
>make a tiny community garden on a patch of land we have
>everyone is really happy about it
>wake up this morning
>find out someone trashed the gardens during the night
>mfw

You try to give to people, and this is what happens.

Fucking normies.
>>
you sound like the fucking normie OP. What the fuck are you doing making a community garden for your dorm? This is the kind of stupid shit women do because they have too much free time.

You do realize that nobody will appreciate or care about your little garden, don't you? Not before, and not now it's been destroyed. Maybe you can use your normie charisma to convince some of your friends to help you rebuild, but still, nobody will care
>>
>>28550659
See, if people didn't care, I wouldn't have had so many sign up to be a part of it.

This is the work of one guy. And I will find him and break his arms. I've built quite a network at the dorm, and some must have seen who did it.
>>
>>28550741
re read your posts and tell me youre not a normie

normie =/= bad guy

im not saying your problems dont matter, but youre normal. youre part of normal people.
>>
>>28550785
10 years of 4chan have put me far beyond normal people.

I might be able to interact with them, but I'm in no way one of them.
>>
>>28550810
>I might be able to interact with them, but I'm in no way one of them.
you fucking build monuments of normality with them OP, you are a normie

seriously, why do you even fucking care about some stupid shit garden? you could have saved hours of your time and leveled up in fap hero
>>
youre a great guy for doing this

fuck the guy whos hating on you

dont give up! start it over again, and show that guy that you dont give a shit what he does
>>
>>28550830
>community garden
>monuments of normality

Anon, please. You're grasping at straws.

And because homegrown vegetables are fucking delicious. If anything, the guy tending a small garden instead of playing normie-infested modern video games is more of a robot.
>>
>>28550898
>If anything, the guy tending a small garden instead of playing normie-infested modern video games is more of a robot.
I agree with this
but what kind of fucking fag tends to a garden
>>
invest in hidden cameras and your life will be easier. some people are very good at telling lies. Break them.
>>
File: 1454814715868.png (385 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1454814715868.png
385 KB, 800x764
>>28550544
secede. if they cannot appreciate natures bounty they are lower than the lowest of beasts.
>>
File: 1434862822294.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1434862822294.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
>Community Garden
>A
>FUCKING
>COMMUNITY
>GARDEN
>creating a garden for a community
>involved in a community upon which you garden
And he says he's not a normie! How do you sleep at night OP?

I'm going to fucking HURL
>>
>>28550830
>why do you even fucking care about some stupid shit garden? you could have saved hours of your time and leveled up in fap hero

Can't you look at this sentence & yourself from a neutral perspective and see how much of an ass you are?

>build garden
>literally a garden, the symbol of tranquility and refinement in a domestic setting, for the enjoyment of others, self, and wildlife
>hurr stupid shit no one cares about it
Grow up.
>>
>>28551484
>the symbol of tranquility and refinement in a domestic setting, for the enjoyment of others, self, and wildlife
Also the symbol of normalism. Post this thread on reddit. you'll get 300k reddit gold and shoot to the front page. reddit think tank will even kill the guy for you.
>>
>>28551524
So you hate gardens because 'they're for normalfags'?
And you expect this to go unchallenged?
>>
>>28551085
This, BREAK THEM
>>
I wish I could have helped to destroy your garden OP. I wish I could have shat in the middle of your garden and rubbed it into the plants, soiling the ground and making sure nothing living could ever grow there again. I want to destroy the things you are proud of, OP, I want to see the things you've made be crushed and broken. I hope you stop trying to do things like this from now on.
>>
>>28551706
>shat in the middle of your garden and rubbed it into the plants, soiling the ground and making sure nothing living could ever grow there again
Shit doesn't do that, dumbass, you're thinking of salt
Shit breaks down into nutrients you mongol'
Also 2edgy4me
>>
>>28550544

no good deed goes unpunished

oregano
>>
>>28551543
>So you hate gardens because 'they're for normalfags'?
Normalfags, women, and reddit.

>And you expect this to go unchallenged?
What re you doing to do anon? Hit me with your weed whacker? :^)
>>
>>28551770
>look at me I hate nice things and I want you to know it
Hmm this really turns my world upside down
>>
>>28551770
>gardens are for reddit

this insult really has worn its welcome when it's being tossed around like this
>>
should've made a private garden.
>>
What university do you do to anon?
>>
>>28551880
>What university do you do to anon?
i think it might be european based on OP's sexuality
>>
>>28551962
fucking BURNED. gardens = faggots, it has been spoken. OP [x] DESTROYED anally (by penis lol)
i bet he grows PANSIES lol. Fucking lala homoman. Dumb plants
>>
>>28551962
>GARDENS ARE FOR FAAAAAGS XDDDD
The demographic of this board have changed.
>>
>>28551987
>Dumb plants
this. gardens are stupid. there is literally no reason for something to care about growing a garden unless they are autistic and have nothing else to do in their lives
>>
>>28552018
haha yeah, time allotted for enjoyment is wasteful !!!! only idiots have hobbies ., and nerds.
>>
File: 1435510355032.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1435510355032.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>28552004
>>28552043
Calm the fuck down reddit. Why are you so angry that no one likes your dumb plants.
>>
File: 1459648360117.jpg (11 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1459648360117.jpg
11 KB, 352x240
>>28552043
>enjoyment
>growing gardens
>>
>>28552074
>enjoyment
>[something you like to do]
haha fucking owned
>>
File: 1457482301250.jpg (106 KB, 401x450) Image search: [Google]
1457482301250.jpg
106 KB, 401x450
>people are getting angry right now because some faggot got his plants kicked over

o i am laffin
>>
>>28552108
how about i kick your penis and balls over, then we'll see who's angry haha.
>>
>>28552121
>how about i kick your penis and balls over, then we'll see who's angry haha.
ok haha, and what if got naked and I sucked your penis a little too haha
just playing though, it's just enjoyment (ie something that you like to do)

still wouldn't be as gay as tending to some dumb plants lmao
>>
>>28552144
lol what if i tended to your pubes like a little garden haha. how gay would that be. and then sucked you off
we'd both get super mad lol
>>
>the people who were bullied and mocked during their childhood becomes the most pathetic bullies when they grow up

It seems that we have gone full circle.
>>
>>28552156
HAHAHAHA CHOO CHOO
>>
>>28550544
Hidden surveillance cameras would be the way to go.

No person in their right mind would tear up a garden, you're probably dealing with a retard or an alcoholic.
>>
>>28550785
>>28551770
stop labeling everything as "normie"

gardening is a skill and if one enjoys something, it's not "normie", it's a hobby.

you are just an elitist faggot

yes, contributing to community is unusual for a robot but if you think everyone has to be like you, then it's no wonder you are an outcast.
>>
>>28552762
new thread for discussion of destroying community gardens
>>
>>28550544
needless to say there's lots of faggotry in this thread. but not from you OP. I'm sorry about your garden.

and yes. gardening instead of playing cockadoody or some other dude Bro meme game is definitely robot. I mean cmon he's like some fucking hermit growing his herbs. that's weirdo robot 101. indoor robot cultivates cumrags. outdoor robot cultivates Lima beans and makes you uncomfortable by trying to give some to you.
>>
lmao OP I bet you cried like a little pussy after you found out your garden was destroyed
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.