[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to all NEETS, shut-ins and hikikomoris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: hikikomori.jpg (328 KB, 1242x810) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori.jpg
328 KB, 1242x810
What will happen to us unfortunate human mistakes in the future?

Our sheltering bubble from reality and the world will sooner or later pop, and/or we'll become old.

What will we do once this happens?
>>
die, forgotten and alone
>>
Form a militia and live in our own autonomous micro-state
>>
File: 222.png (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
222.png
22 KB, 300x100
I worry about that all the time. I don't really know. I can't really leave. The world doesn't want me.
>>
death will be a release
>>
>>28548378
this.

original comment?
how is it now??damn
>>
File: 473468736859469.pngXX0001.jpg (125 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
473468736859469.pngXX0001.jpg
125 KB, 1280x1080
>>28548339
notice how most the homeless you see is over 40 years old?
yeah
That's your future
>>
>>28548339
isn't neetbux for life somewhere in the world?
>>
Hope to get NEETbux and continue to live your current lifestyle, if you live in a developed country there might be hope for that.
>>
Why are you not using all your time alone to become financially independent? Study up, develop apps and make websites. Patent things. Write ransomware and scam people over the phone for their credit card details. Amazon deliveries groceries now. You can 100% secede from human society and never see a human face in person again and not rely on your parents as long as you get the skills.
>>
This is what will happen. It's like staring into a crystal ball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268
>>
>>28548438
doing those very things is what makes us feel so alienated though. i love food and would be happy to forage or work a farm but money has no meaning whatsoever for me.
>>
>>28548380
iktf senpai.

I don't want to live up to become old since i feel like that will just bring me problems due to me not having any social skills or any way to depend on myself.

This has me worried every day. Fuck, if only there was a way to kill myself quickly and without feeling any pain.
>>
File: 1442806199512.jpg (10 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1442806199512.jpg
10 KB, 250x244
I'll inherit my family's property. I'm stuck here.
>>
>>28548409
NO. NOT TRUE. DELETE THIS.
>>
>>28548339
If you're like me then you'll go absolutely mental and won't be able to manage
They'll put you in the ward and try to help you but nobody can really help you
You're stuck in a limbo until you inevitably kill yourslef
>>
File: 39683749.png (154 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
39683749.png
154 KB, 535x577
>>28548614
Why must this happen to us?
>>
File: 1377210396380.png (77 KB, 783x629) Image search: [Google]
1377210396380.png
77 KB, 783x629
>>28548554
I guess our options are suicide or try to become normal. But that won't happen. It sounds crazy but I sat here for a long time waiting for someone to save me. But reality isn't that kind to people like me.
>>
>>28548752
It seems suicide is our only option for people like us.

The only problem is, I want to die quickly and without pain. Does such a method exist?

I wish things could've been different...
>>
>>28548693
>Why must this happen to us?
Some people draw the short straw, there's no real reason behind anything.

I'm stuck in the limbo currently. Here's the life of a real hikki if you're interested...
>>28547997
>>
>>28548967
I couldn't say. Not a subject I want to look up desu. I don't really know what to think about anything.
>>
NEET here. I'm not sure what you're on about, with the bubbles popping. I worked very hard to get to this point and am confident that my investments will last me for awhile.
>>
>>28548378
I feel like if we did this I'd still be a shut-in within the shut-in group. I find that even within groups of dysfunctional people I still feel like an outsider.

I must leave the planet.
>>
I live in New Zealand so there's minimal possibility of happening.
>>
>>28548339
I still have a little hope. Since I'm NEET I could write a book, code a game, or something for profit.
I met a couple shut ins here that did art for moneys and it gave me hope cuz they could afford to live alone.

Anyway if I don't make money before my parents die or kick me out, I can suicide.
>>
File: hibiki85.jpg (146 KB, 850x1082) Image search: [Google]
hibiki85.jpg
146 KB, 850x1082
As someone who is getting older... yeah, life is grim right now.

I threw myself out there in the world. Tried to make something of myself at the ripe old age of 22. I coasted along for a few years, at the mercy of a good roommate, but quickly realized I had no clue how to be an adult.

I can't drive. I can barely leave my house. How the fuck do I pay bills when half of the time I'm too depressed to move?

My roommate isn't resigning the lease with me. I lost my job. My money is running low. Even if I could miraculously get a new job and afford my own apartment, I don't even have furniture.

Homeless. That's where half of you lot will wind up, unless you're lucky enough to have a genuinely loving, well-off family. It's where I will wind up in a couple months.

I don't have the strength to be homeless. I'm too socially anxious to beg for money. I'm too stupid to have any survival skills. I give myself a week before I finally walk into the ocean and drown. If the druggies don't get me first.
>>
>>28548339
Prep for inevitable homelessness, Learn survival skills.

Capitalism is collapsing but it's going to be an ugly ride down.
>>
>>28550368
damn. that story really shook me. I'd help out if I could man. Did you/do you have any dreams or fantasies of what you'd become if you were successful in this life?
>>
File: hibiki89.png (478 KB, 700x964) Image search: [Google]
hibiki89.png
478 KB, 700x964
>>28550439
Oh, do I ever.

I worked at a humane society, and a veterinary clinic, for that time. I'm genuinely passionate about working with animals. If I could just survive without responsibilities and just work every day helping those little critters out, I'd be the happiest person alive.

Unfortunately, being relegated to back room duties left me with little but minimum wage work. Not enough to survive on. If I could go back and do it all again and not be cursed with a dozen mental disorders, I'd have loved to become a real veterinarian. I don't want much for relationships, they're so far out of reach for me that I don't even allow them in my fantasies.
>>
>>28550368
Worse comes to worse, get a telephone line and do customer service for a company from home. Also just get a cheap futon and thrift shop some furniture if you really need some. Apart from a bed you don't really need much.
>>
>>28550075
>I'm not sure what you're on about, with the bubbles popping
As in, what'll happen to us once our parents die. Who'll take care of us? what'll become of us once we become old?

That sort of thing.
>>
File: hibiki67.jpg (313 KB, 850x1507) Image search: [Google]
hibiki67.jpg
313 KB, 850x1507
>>28550811
I honestly tried this route already. I was told my voice wasn't suited for customer service. It's naturally high, and it gets higher and shakier when I get stressed, aka: when I talk to people. Especially the disgruntled type who call customer service.
>>
>>28548339
I think I'll probably die within the next ten years. Until than, I leech off my onee-chan (she has as hit ton of money so it's okay) and sustain off my neighbor who I made friends with.
>>
>>28548339
Mass suicide
A
S
S

S
U
I
C
I
D
E
>>
File: HEHE.png (92 KB, 384x380) Image search: [Google]
HEHE.png
92 KB, 384x380
>>28548339
MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!
(Originalfuckarino)
>>
I'll kill myself when I can no longer be a NEET. Maybe even before.
>>
Fuck. is suicide our only option?

There has to be another way...
>>
>>28548339
3 years NEET here, 26, in the next few months I'm going to get a wageslave job.

realistically probably become the creepy uncle living in a trailer somewhere and spend all my money on anime and drugs.
>>
>>28548339
Does it matter?

Whether the bubble pops or not, I don't really care. I don't acknowledge myself as a being with any worth. If my bubble pops then I will either kill myself, get myself sent to prison or build up debt I'll never pay in a mental hospital. If I was living in a place worth calling home then maybe I would think about things like the future. This virtual box is my home and time does not exist here.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.