[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask Me Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: 324082340823.jpg (892 KB, 5688x960) Image search: [Google]
324082340823.jpg
892 KB, 5688x960
tl;dr I feel like my life is somewhat odd, interesting and absolutely laughable so I'll answer everything honestly

Yes I'm a kissless, handholdless, virgin.
>>
race and weight
>>
>>28547997
Steve? Is that you?
>>
>>28548049
White? I think...

About 75kg right now at 170cm (5'7")

>>28548077
Maybe in the future. I'm recovering from cutting my face at the moment

>>28548115
Nobody knows who I am IRL. I don't have any contacts
>>
>>28547997

describe your experiences during lunchtime in high school
>>
I fell for the lifting meme too. Once you maximize the way you look and are still not happy and get no attention from girls that's when you know true horror.
>>
>>28548226
50% of the time I would be sitting with friends
The first few weeks of school I just ate my lunch in the bushes until people walked past me
If I couldn't find my few friends at lunch I would just walk around or go to the school gym

>>28548257
It's horrible. It's the feeling of actually trying your hardest in life and still being rejected. How is anybody supposed to ever be attracted to you if you couldn't even get a conversation with a girl at your best?
>>
>>28548257
>lifting to look good
>not lifting to be as strong as possible so you can brutally assault random people
>>
>>28548466
>not lifting solely to crush your enemies and hear the lamentations of their women

>2012
>I Shiggy Diggy
>>
>>28548077
jesus fuck I cringed
>>
>>28548551
Well of course that as well
>>
>>28548167
i've never seen someone who self harms cut their face before
do you have something which made you do that without you being in control (like schitzo) or did you consciously choose to do that?
i hope you get better anon :(
>>
>>28548713
People with hope tend to avoid their face, they also tend to avoid deep cuts. I've lost all hope for my physical appearance so everything I do is superficial.

Psychs say I'm not psychotic and I agree.

The first time I cut my cheek deep it was out of pure misery, I was in tears thinking about how ugly I was and felt no pain. The next day it was more planned and moreso due to a long time obsession, I had to go into the same cut and drag the blade painfully across.
>>
You look normal. dumbass.
>>
File: bouts.jpg (255 KB, 1256x1794) Image search: [Google]
bouts.jpg
255 KB, 1256x1794
>>28549056
>you look normal
>hes got deep cuts on literally every space of his body he can reach

you're wrong
>>
>>28547997
I'm so sorry anon. You did look great when you lifted though, definitely some great genetics. How much effort did it take to look that jacked and how old were you when you were at your best?
>>
>>28548966
where is the cut? on your forehead? i can't tell

how can someone mutilate them self and not be psychotic to some degree?

you don't look ugly, not that me saying that will change your mind, but you're not.

what are your future plans then? are planning to an hero at a particular time or just keep inflicting this on yourself till the inevitable happens?
>>
File: IMG_20160513_181302-1024x1365.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_181302-1024x1365.jpg
290 KB, 1024x1365
>>28549198
I was 17 in those first pics

I was basically exercising every day since I was 12. Only got into weights at around 16 though which is when I actually gained some muscle. I wish I could go back and start all over again.

>>28549247
There are a few cuts

>what are your future plans then?
Every day I do something to bring myself a little closer to killing myself. I managed to bring myself to going numb in a doorknob cable noose today. I want to try hard drugs and just get worse until I just kill myself in a fit one day.
>>
File: thought.jpg (28 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
28 KB, 308x400
>>28549805
If you embrace the self-wounding so much, why do you cover it with bandaids? Surely you'd want to wear your "badges of honour" with pride.
>>
>>28549805
Post your skype so we can talk to you more
>>
Slow down OP, can you back up and explain your first picture?

I'm confused
>>
>>28549855
card.booru

>>28549915
>first set
>be in highschool
>work out a lot

>second set
>after highschool
>become a shut-in
>binge eat and drink

>third set
>after going to the psych ward
>slowly becoming worse mentally
>>
>>28547997
You're a fucking nut. I hope someone Baker Acts you before you kill yourself.
>>
>>28550032
What caused you to stop? Over time I mean?
>>
>>28550051
1.Started obsessing over symmetry and it made every single workout a pain in the ass
2. Eventually became too depressed to bother
3. When you exercise your entire life you'd expect the tiniest bit of interest from a female. Nothing. Why even bother?
>>
File: 1462969536351.jpg (502 KB, 1000x2448) Image search: [Google]
1462969536351.jpg
502 KB, 1000x2448
>>28549805
is this you? original post is original
>>
File: IMG_20160513_155916-1024x1365.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_155916-1024x1365.jpg
201 KB, 1024x1365
>>28550168
That's my old self

I have evolved
>>
>>28550129
Bro, you're not that ugly. You fucking retard.
>>
I'm edgy too, but i just do it through gta 5.
>taking photos of poor little you covered in blood/cuts
>"muh virginity" being special or important in any way
>>
>>28549805
the way you talk about it makes you look like you are sane but then that in itself looks fucking crazy. are you depressed? happy? content?
i hate to stroke your ego but you are quite interesting
also, you should grow your hair out a little, imo
>>
>>28550129
I don't understand, you have good, thick hair. You have facial symmetry (I don't have that). You have more muscle than me. The only questions I would ask are your height and hip to shoulder ratio?

In terms of lifting asymmetry who give a fuck, hollywood stars even have that and nobody cares.

You have less reason to be self loathing if those are your pics.

This leaves only one conclusion - and that is that you personality and demeanor, and other cognitive abilities are lacking in some ways.

What are your goals in life?
>>
>>28550306
Mostly depressed

>>28550383
The problem is that I've lived my life and you haven't. I know that no attractive person lives my life. Without the pity points bullshit I've never heard a positive thing said about my appearance.

>What are your goals in life?
At the moment I want to make things worse for myself until I die
>>
You were a good looking guy, what made you hate yourself/your appearance so much? Bullying, abusive family members? Have you always had these feelings?
>>
>>28550511
Good looking guys never go their entire life without having a conversation with a female, without ever getting female interest
>>
Very fight clubbish

If you were truly without hope you just slash your wrists and bleed out.

Why are you still alive?
>>
>>28550383
>>28550441
Dont you want to figure out why that is the case though?

I'm just as confused as you are, to find that at this stage of are lives we have to stretch out who we are to their very limits to get noticed, and cared about.

This is natural. This can't be natural. This is all because the world if fucked. up. I REFUSE to believe that this is how it has always been in society.

Now you have women parading around saying that their live are #suffering. They don't know what fucking pain is.

Now I don't want you to do anything more to hurt yourself. I NEED people like you to exist. You get a pen and start drawing. Get a computer and start writing. Write a book about how you feel.

And if it fails and your a hobo on the street then you bomb something but don't waste yourself. Thats what I am saying.

America is going the way of the Roman empire it is DESCENDING into depravity, confusion, cruelty and waste. You are a current victim of that.

Listen to me. You are HANDSOME. Grow out your hair a little bit, get a douchy haircut thats all the rage nowadays, or something. I wanna see what that looks like on you.

Get a good job and get money. Get friends. I'm working towards saving up money for a Masters. Its gonna be fucking lonely for two years at best, but I am going to do it because I remember what I am competing with in the job market. We have to compete tooth and nail for limited jobs nowadays, but your going to do just like I am because thats all we have.

The world will go on, but represent yourself, don't let it decay in your direction. You worker harder than they do and deserve good things (love, money, hope) more than they do in this decaying world where everything, even the most sacred things, have been put on the table to be bought, sold, or hoarded to only some.
>>
>>28550682
I'm a big fucking pussy

I don't really want to die but I just can't live. I want to be left alone forever but that's not possible. Death seems to be the only real solution and that will come with time
>>
>>28550606
How? What the hell did you do to drive them away so efficiently? I'm way uglier than you, there are things on my face I can objectively say are fucked up - crooked nose, weak chin, asymmetry. I've had a decent amount of girls interested in me in the past (despite spilling spaghetti almost constantly) and if I could swap my face/physique with yours when you were 17 I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
Stop giving it attention please
>>
>>28550794
You're obviously not as bad as you think then, idiot
>>
File: I_Am_King.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
I_Am_King.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>28547997
What kind of music you like, anon? Do you think you've found music that adequately captures how you feel?

I get a scatological/ GG Allin/ walking bag of meat with a pulse vibe from you. If it makes you feel better, I would definitely play in a savage beadown or grindcore band with you as long as you agreed to pound the mic into your forehead in a feral, self-loathing rage until brains came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCL_AW9HiY
>>
Honestly if this isn't some elaborate troll. Then I must say dude, this is pretty depressing. Self-harm to me is just really tragic. Honestly dude, hope you do better. And this isn't much but I'm ugly you're not.
>>
>>28547997
>>28550129

Nigga, you have body dysmorphia and potentially OCD. You look shredded in that OP pic. I get it. I'm obsessively perfectionistic too. If I care a fucking lot about something I have put my blood, sweat, money, and ego into, any minor blemish that occurs to it or remains in it drives me up a wall. I can't eat, I can't sleep. It becomes all consuming until I "fix" it or destroy it beyond repair. I've lost time, money, and friends to this sort of obsession and it looks like you have too.

Much like you, I've even wanted to kill myself to escape from the horrors of a world and a body that reeks of flaws and blemishes that will only multiply as we drag our stinking sacks of flesh into old age. I've blamed my social failures on others judging these perceived failings and not the miserable attitude my obsessions lead me to have.

The bottom line is that this is delusional thinking, plain and simple. I was hard to overcome and I struggle with it, but you can too. Get some help. These issues are treatable and it is tragic that you, as someone who is likely an otherwise good person, is seeing your life otherwise and literally butchered by your unrealistic views and expectations of yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2016748.jpg (339 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016748.jpg
339 KB, 1125x1500
>>28551502
I actually listen to a lot of GG Allin, listening to him right now funnily enough (needle up my cock)

There really isn't that level of punk anywhere else
>>
What do you do, OP? Job, school, or the good NEET life?
>>
>>28550168
i know a few guys who could be your twins and they got laid all the time in high school and beyond. they were poor and one was a 4chan/anime nerd too. should have lowered your standards before you went full retard.
>>
>>28551874
NEET

Been a hikki for years

>>28551920
I've tried all kinds of girls. I literally asked out a mentally/physically retarded girl and nothing
>>
>>28551851
Hell yeah, man. Normies have appropriated all the shit in metal/ hardcore/ extreme music that takes real commitment and effort and used to be shocking. It takes effort to care about music enough or feel lyrics enough to beat yourself bloody every night. I rarely see that kind of passion anymore within what passes for "mainstream" heavy music.

Most posers just want to shill their lukewarm shit to run of the mill angsty teens looking for an outlet. They all want to sing songs about being angry and hating yourself and being depressed without actually living the self-inflicted violence that comes with truly having those feelings as a way of life.
>>
>>28549805
Wait you are 17 in that picture all the way to the left? You were 17 and THTA FUCKING RIPPED? How is that possible? I looked like a twink at 17 and still look like one at 20.
>>
>>28547997

At least you have a big dick.
>>
>>28550737
>You get a pen and start drawing. Get a computer and start writing. Write a book about how you feel.
>And if it fails and your a hobo on the street then you bomb something but don't waste yourself. Thats what I am saying.

you sure are fuckin' stupid
>>
Go to Ukraine and get a gf
>>
>>28550168

What the fuck OP you are qt as fuck
:(
>>
le personality disorder face
>>
Go to lookism and ask them to tell you what surgeries you need. Surgery is the only way to escape your predicament.
>>
>>28547997
Bulking Gone Wrong?
>>
>>28550223
You look better with that rough look. Hides your babyface.
>>
Are you dangerous? You look like someone that would make anyone regret for being your friend at some point
>>
>>28547997
You live with your parents?

The bathroom hasn't changed since you were 17.
>>
File: 21.png (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
21.png
83 KB, 800x600
How does it feel being the edgiest fucker on this board right now?
>>
File: IMG_2016044x.jpg (365 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016044x.jpg
365 KB, 1500x1500
>>28552742
Nope. Something like 4 inches and thin.

>>28554026
Apparently the surgery to fix my issues aren't quite up to scratch yet. Maybe it's worth it just to take the risk with some crazy procedure...

>>28554487
>You look like someone that would make anyone regret for being your friend at some point
Fo sho

People like to attach some fantasy personality to people like myself when in reality I'm a terrible person all around.

>>28554639
Daddy looks after me

>>28555033
Feels grood man
>>
>>28555200
I have a feeling you had that doublechin even when you were fit. You have that kind of face. The beard definitely helps.
>>
File: 1462711659179.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1462711659179.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
Fuck off cunt, you crsate threads everyday.
>>
>>28555200
Prove this is you, i see these pics everyday.
Post a pic with timestamp
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.