[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why most people hate and/or feel uncomfortable near shy/quiet people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1455310100003.jpg (110 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1455310100003.jpg
110 KB, 467x700
Seriously why?

I know people who are good, hard-working fellas with a smile on their face and ever they dislike shy and quite people who don't express themselves that much.

This got into me after reading this post on here
>>28536099
he used the term "sissy kind uncomfortable" probably to emphisize the "non-manly" demeanor of some of those individuals.

I am not the most talkative person around and I can be shy too and I have caught myself being replused by other people who are more shy than me and I wonder why that is.
>>
/r9k/ is way too fast!
>>
They don't, fucktard. They just don't like you. You're not shy or quiet, you're just a spergy creep.
>>
>>28536661
It's because you don't trust a silent person
>>
Because, for some reason, the average person feels wrong when they're around other people and not socializing.
>>
>>28536661
It's hard to keep a conversation with a person who only answers yes or no
>>
>>28536661
It's less to do with being shy and more to do with not being normal.

Humans evolved under very tribal environments, and people from different tribes meant trouble.

People being different from you is a quick way to notice how they're from a different tribe.
>>
>>28536661
I think that the normies think they're being judged harshly by someone shy or quiet, which is kind of bullshit because it's exactly what normies are doing to the shy quiet guys
>>
>>28537128
Normies: im so tolerant and open to new ideas!!! Xd
>>
>>28537066
I ALSO USE HMM, IS THAT SO AND ELABORATE?
>>
>>28536661

Most people are scared to be left alone with their own thoughts. They'd rather chat about meaningless bullshit than stay quiet.
>>
File: witchcraft.jpg (53 KB, 638x476) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.jpg
53 KB, 638x476
>>28536661
>dat formidable sorcerer beard
>eyes that whisper of eldritch knowlage
>plain, if striking robe

Thanks, fuckwheel. Now I need to get my fat ass thin and achieve cabal-tier aesthetics
>>
>>28536661
I don't. Quiet people are far less fucking annoying.
>>
>>28536661
Because most people fear uncertainty.

They don't know why that person is quiet. They have to use their judgement, but most often they will doubt their judgement and become uncertain. The uncertainty makes them feel uncomfortable.
>>
the only party I ever was too - I ended up standing against the wall like it was a caricature of that wojack pasta and the "host" (whose sister invited me) said "who is this faggot" out loud.

I didn't even feel the anger I should've. I didn't know any of these people, and I'm not extrovert enough to indulge them. The sister said "naw hes cool" but I still sat there with hatred.

I'm sure it's my own defense mechanisms and justifications, but parties really are only ego and drug abuse. No substance, no conversation. Just nigger music, nigger drugs and niggerish mannerism.

I'm glad.
>>
When you're shy and quiet, you're not connecting with other people or participating in their social interactions. It's like you're present but you're not with them, you're an outsider. They feel like you're intruding or observing, which is just creepy.
>>
>>28536661
because you don't know what they are thinking/feeling

some project others just fear that

they rather have an asshole that pisses them off then a quite person that never gives personal information and just goes about his life seemingly uninterested in them or others
>>
It's okay
I hate and feel uncomfortable around people who talk a lot
>>
>>28536661
because normals feel offended by you acting different than them.
to them it's as if you're expressing a completely opposite opinion on how acting in a social setting is conducted, and by that disapproving of their own normie ways.
for that 'disagreement' with their accepted norms, you'll be ostracized, and the other group members will have to demonstrate disdain of you to eachother in order not to get associated with you and get ostracized by extension as conspirators, and traitors to the normie way.
they'll also make themselves feel better and more accepted by the group in the mutual activity of picking on you.
>>
Normies hate silence
>>
>>28539012
You probably feel uncomfortable around people who talk in a way that promotes themselves and/or talk about stupid shit.
You'd probably love being around people who talk gently about meaningful things.

And you probably dislike silent introvent people too.
>>
Just become a complete prick, people will like and respect you more
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.