[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you seriously think of this guy ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1452290796476.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
1452290796476.png
550 KB, 875x557
what do you seriously think of this guy ?
>>
>>28532654
Seems like a cheery fella, your mate?
>>
>>28532668
i wish i woud have known him
>>
>>28532654
looks like a guy whos about to kill 6 people
>>
>>28532654
he made all antisocial eurasian males look bad
>>
Literally who? Looks like some autist meme kid.
>>
>>28532654
He was the hottest and must sophisticated guy to ever live. Girls didn't talk to him because they were seriously intimidated by him.
>>
>>28532873
Wrong board Budweiser.
>>
Honestly from reading his manifesto and studying him I would say he was just broken.brich doesn't always mean happy
>>
He is like how my sexual frustrations during high school would be if it manifested into reality.
>>
>>28532654
he's a top tier meme.
>>
He showed me that I shouldn't bother trying to get rich.
>>
>>28532654
he was mentally ill but didn't receive any help
>>
He could've just gone mgtow and gave up on dating and jerked off to get rid of sexual urges
>>
failed normie
he had friends and was rich, he was just mad he couldn't get a gf
pathetic
>>
File: 1458467574212.jpg (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458467574212.jpg
134 KB, 800x800
>>28533395
You robots are more pathetic. You are happy and content with being treated like shit your entire lives.

You have no desires, no ambitions and you don't even want to be loved. You aren't even humans. Fuck robots.

Failed normies are the ones who truly suffer.
>>
>>28533388
>jerked off to get rid of sexual urges

I just want intimacy.
I don't think I've wanted to fuck anybody for over a year now.
I just want to know what being loved feels like.
>>
>>28532654
Look at his victims. He killed ugly people, not the chads he hated. What a fag. The only spree shooter I have even a modicum of respect for is the VA tech shooter.
>>
>>28532654

he was a 10/10 Chad who was just misunderstood.

If only people like him for "just beeing hisself."
>>
>>28533458
cho is legendary, a real killing machine.
>>
>>28533493

It is pretty incredible just how many people he was able to massacre, and not even with particularly big calibers, either.
>>
>>28533445
This is what robots and normies will never understand.

Normies tell us that sex is overrated and we can just by a whore.

Robots tell us to just stop caring about women and be happy with our life.

But us failed normies can't be happy. We want to feel like someone desires us. We want to be loved.
>>
>>28533458
Breivik killed over double what Cho did, and he wounded hundreds with the bombing.
>>
File: 1453006019338.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
1453006019338.png
483 KB, 726x481
Elliot is magnificent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA
>>
>>28534934
lol wow he's so pissed off even when out with his m8s

>why do my parents not like me
>I bet these girls have chad bfs with huge cocks
>this fucking gook is touching me too much
>my sister is probably getting fucked by that damn nigger bf of hers atm
>rivers of blood, mountains of skulls
>>
>>28534701
He killed mostly kids
>>
>>28535420
If by kids you mean university-age aspiring communists who hated Norway. Cho's average victim age must have been like 19-20 anyway
>>
he dindu nuffin he was a good goy
>>
>>28532654
I think he was right if it comes to that holocaust for women.
>>
>>28532654
a visionary
>>
File: tomokooverthesea.jpg (844 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tomokooverthesea.jpg
844 KB, 1000x1000
>>28532654
I read his manifesto. I really think he could have been a pretty normal guy. But something in our society is turning these young boys into killers.

I think a lot of it had to do with the divorce of his parents and his poor relationship with his father. Without a strong male role model to teach him how to "be a man", he grew up thinking the world owed him something. When the world didn't provide these things, he got increasingly angry and resentful until he lashed out against the perceived injustices of the world.
>>
High caliber autist
>>
He was an autistic narcissist.

A lethal combination.

Someone who thinks they are the best and expects to be the center of attention but is a miserable failure in any social interaction.

His spree was a culmination of a lifetime of narcissistic rage.
>>
People will see him like Jesus in the future.
He was one of the first martyrs going up against the alpha-male dominated culture which has been controlling human society for thousands of years.
>>
He is a prince and a scholar. A true gentleman.
>>
>>28535769
This.
Read some of the psychiatric analyses on Elliot and you will see that he actually a despisable person.
He blamed everyobe else and never questioned his actions. He was incredibly self-centered, I imagine him as an extremely uncomfortable person to be around, and not that robot kind uncomfortable where you just don't talk, more of a sissy kind uncomfortable.
Furthermore he killed only betas. No fucking reason to look up to this faggot.
>>
I've read his manifesto, very interesting.
Sadly, I 've shared some of his views. I don' the really know if all women are the same, I don't want to say that, but I can't deny that I agree a bit with it.
He was angry at the world but not at himself. I can a bit relate of that. I have the world but I mostly hate myself.
>>
File: 1504356971.jpg (40 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1504356971.jpg
40 KB, 704x396
Ehliot flacking Rowdjers.
>>
>>28533424
Yea but robots are basically failed normies who would rather not even associate with the term out of... convenience
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
Would you risk it?
>>
>>28536099
>Furthermore he killed only betas
So what? Robots are as much of an enemy as Chad is. Robots are cancerous beta enablers. You are content with being treated like subhuman garbage. As long as you have your shitty video games you'll never complain, you just sit there and accept it all. You aren't even human because you have no desire to be loved. Fuck you.
>>
He was like budha. He taught us that having money and looking good won't get us girls. Plus he managed to write all his the wisdom he had gained ,through suffering, in a manifesto. And sacrificed himself in a heroic way, after finishing his masterpiece, to try and teach us about his philosophy. I personally find Elliot as an interesting guy. The fact that a lot of people resent him just means that society never truly understood this man and what he tried to fight for.
>>
he's beautiful
you can't deny that
>>
Think he could have been okay if he wasn't in an environment that perceived high social status as the end all be all of life. Our way of living has got to be fucked if it's still breeding kids like this.
>>
>>28535704

>daddy issues
>blames a whole gender for his problems

sounds to me like elliot was an SJW
>>
>>28536099
>>28535769

He's also sociopathic. He is unable to feel empathy for others, or even think of them as rational creatures. He can't put his his into others and see the world from their perspective. So for him, it's just a total mystery why women would not want him.

No where in his videos or writings does he ever express any empathy for another person. The world revolves around himself and him alone.
>>
I have a couple grievances with him, for the most part he was alright. His manifesto is almost like a joke, saddening when you think about it. I think he would have been alright had he waited a couple more years. I can't help but feel bad for him even after what he did. It's not like I knew the guy, I only know how he portrayed himself in his manifesto. I don't think he bought into the day of retribution 100% himself, I can't for the life of me figure out why he went through with it. "poor guy" sums it up.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.