[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460025132564.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460025132564.png
315 KB, 640x480
Friday the 13th how appropriate for a women hate thread
>>
>>28529672
little boy detected. Real men don't hate women.
>>
>>28529672
She talks tough but lets be honest, she'll have to take what she can get.
>>
>>28529672
Beat thick remisicin of a bodiccelli
I'm like a cheatah hunting out in the serengeti
>>
File: How to raise a Nice Guy.png (1 MB, 1023x1440) Image search: [Google]
How to raise a Nice Guy.png
1 MB, 1023x1440
>>28529704
back to plebbit, cuckboy.
>>
>>28529736
What do we learn from this?
Nice guys treat women with respect and pay for their shit.
Bad guys fuck women who like getting abused.
>>
>>28529736
He will get so much puss, you don't even fucking understand. What she teaches him isn't even bad, she actually shows that man is the dominant one, and he will get it subconsciously. Yea blahblah, girl deserves more respect etc, but that won't stay in his mind for long. Life will teach him. Most important part is that he will *think* that this will get him tons of puss, thus making him extremely confident. Guess what motherfucker, that's all that matters. He will eventually learn what women like exactly because he will start going on dates from like probably 13, and will get a ton of experience. My god, if only my parents made me do shit like this. Instead my mom said "unless you are sure she likes you, don't try anything :)"
HOW CAN YOU EVER BE SURE MOM, YOU GOTTA TAKE FUCKING RISKS IF YOU ARE A GUY DAMNIT
>>
>>28529716

I don't hate women

BUT

bullshit entitlement is really clearly demonstrated in them, and I hate that.
>>
>>28530286
His single mum who don't need no man more likely taught him to bow before women and putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>28530286
>unless you are sure she likes you, don't try anything :)
as in
>get away from me you creep
LOL, cucked by your own stacy slut mother.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.