[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'4 >24 year old kissless virgin >full time walmart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gayshitdd.jpg (60 KB, 483x817) Image search: [Google]
gayshitdd.jpg
60 KB, 483x817
>6'4
>24 year old kissless virgin
>full time walmart wagecuck
>no college education
>never have known what love feels like
>not even ugly or fat
>just socially autistic white guy in a neighborhood where everyone is black/mexican

I don't belong here.

Kill me please

how do you deal with getting older robots?
>>
>>28529629
Alcohol and miniatures
>>
>>28529629
Move to some state filled with white people like Utah or Colorado or Iowa
>>
File: 1434581214724.jpg (265 KB, 872x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434581214724.jpg
265 KB, 872x1024
>>28529629
Life isn't what you thought it was.

Life is full of suffering and some like us suffer throughout their lives.
>>
>tfw privileged as fuck (not meme 'you're a white male' privilege, the rich and nice social network kind)
>keep seeing poorfags complain about being wagies with no education
>can't escape my own reality well enough that I keep wanting to recommend them the easiest path I see which is Javascript developer
I just don't see who would need to be stuck with Walmart. Unless you're _actually_ retarded there's just too many opportunities. I'm not even experienced with other fields but I can imagine tech is the only field that's easy to get into. Perhaps software is special. It's one of the few product creation jobs which actually doesn't require any production facility.
>>
Take advantage of the Mexican food and Mexiqts
>>
At least u aren't a Manlet.
>>
>>28529629

go to the doctor for that impetigo
>>
>>28529989
that was a grease burn I got like 5 years ago.
>>
>>28530002

understood, the pic had no context so I was worried for you anon
>>
>>28529629
>>how do you deal with getting older robots?
I'm a 6'1" 29yo neet. I have no degree, am fat, and am also an autistic fuck.

Eventually, you just give up.
>>
>>28529629
I am not a wagecuck
I got money
I got family
I got my own place
I can even travel the world
but I got schizophrenia
Would you like to switch sides?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.