[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1427145135699.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1427145135699.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
I want to kill myself but can't do it.

Please give me encouragement
>>
look at moot, the way he sits there.. that's probably how I look. No wonder no one likes me.
>>
You're never going to do it so stop bitching about it

If you really wanted to kill yourself you would've done it by now.
>>
>>28525021
Trust me I will kill myself, I just need to be at the right place at the right time
>>
>>28525037

That's what they all say. I would question your conviction but seeing how you want to kill yourself I'm guessing you have none.
>>
>>28524869
Why can't you do it? Afraid of the pain? Of dying? Scared of judgement?
>>
"The best time to perform sudoku was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." - Chinese Proverb
>>
>>28524869
see >>28524976

PS : this comment is high in content.
>>
>>28524869
Just OD on heroin, you don't need courage for that.
>>
File: 1460585383432.gif (291 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1460585383432.gif
291 KB, 200x331
>>28524869
Things won't just suddenly change one day. Life won't just get better. No one is coming to save you. You will never just randomly get the motivation to improve your life. No one cares about your pain. No one cares at all.
Its already as if you don't exist.

Just end it OP. You have nothing to lose.
>>
do you want help?I can help you
>>
>>28525970
follow the white rabbit desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.