[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything is falling into place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1447641236431.jpg (120 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1447641236431.jpg
120 KB, 480x800
I used to be the average robot, 8+ hours of vidya a day, minimal social interaction, and social awkwardness when I did interact with others. But I'm finally rising out of NEETdom. I started by just trying to contact people with similar interests from boards like /soc/ or the occasional contact thread here, just looking for people with common interests. Before I would have never been comfortable with speaking to a girl period, and now one of my bets online friends is a girl. I'm starting training to become a computer repair technician next year. I volunteer 3 times a week. Just a reminder to all you fellow robots out there that life gets better, and don't give up on yourself, because you have one life to live, and it's a shame to waste it thinking you;ll never become anything.
>>
>>28524976
Noice.

And now I have to write some rubbish.
>>
If you always wanted to talk about your hobbies with others rather than enjoy them alone you were a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>28524976
bullshit. life is pain.

also
>online friend is gril
>probably harriet tubman tier
>>
>>28525165
>>28525190
my friend is actually pretty cute but I think of her only as a friend. Also, I never really WANTED to talk to others, I knew however that I needed to in order to pick up some more self esteem. I was alone, and sad, but socially retarded. I thought for a very long time that I was better off alone, but when you experience life with people that you care about and that care about you and have fun together, you'll never go back.
>>
>>28525435
infact I dare say i was borderline wizard.
>>
>tfw cant even talk with people with similar interests
everyone sounds like a redditor who just "likes" something because is hip to like it
>>
>>28525878
Then start with people on /r9k/ like I did. Most people here, if willing to give out their skype, are generally cool people from my experience. This is the age of the internet anon, where people like us with niche interests can easily find someone else with that same niche interest. It's amazing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.