[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of them would you fuck and how would you fuck them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: HhuKIal.jpg (94 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
HhuKIal.jpg
94 KB, 960x638
Which one of them would you fuck and how would you fuck them?
>>
In order.
3-4-1-2-5-6

I would stick my penis in their vagina and move it back and forth.
>>
>>28482210

All of them. I'd have them bend over the side of a bed and fuck them by sticking it into each one exactly once and then moving over the next one, and going up and down the row like that.
>>
>>28482210
number 2 very passionately and lovingly
>>
>>28482210
Redhead looks vaguely interestingl
>>
>>28482210
Women aren't holes to be fucked. I would wine and dine all of them and whichever one would have me and I would make love to her.
>>
File: 23582533.jpg (32 KB, 496x458) Image search: [Google]
23582533.jpg
32 KB, 496x458
I need to eat that red-haired chicks shit.
>>
>>28482210
>people picking anything other then the blonde chick

its like you guys dont like tits or good looking women. i dont even have a thing for blondes either.
>>
redhead with the lights off for the soul purpose of procreating
>>
>>28482210
Well, obviously cannibalism is last resort, but if I were adrift at sea on a makeshift raft and my survival kit contained only a month's supply of water and the pictured harem, I guess my order would be as follows:
Eat 6 and fuck 4. Use leftovers as fishing bait. With two less mouths to feed, supplies should last longer.
When the water supply dwindles, Eat 5 and fuck 3. Finally, eat 1 and fuck 2, after a few weeks at sea, she will have lost weight and will probably look pretty cute.
>>
>>28482210
>Which one of them would you fuck and how would you fuck them?
fuck off to /b/, where retards like you belong.
>>
>>28482210
>be a human being
>study hard in school, learn a few skills to a decent level with your hobbies
>have dreams and hopes for the future
>try to be a good person
>fat undesirables on a forum that acts as a hideout for losers unfit for regular society reduce you to a number based on your appearance and discuss whether or not they'd fuck you like that's all you're good for - an inanimate fuckdoll
>>
File: 1368858641879.jpg (68 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1368858641879.jpg
68 KB, 349x356
>>28482241

you're a scholar and a gentleman
>>
>>28482210
Is the one on the far right Uncle Tito from Rocket Power?
>>
>>28482210

Not usually into Asians at all, but the one in the blue dress is very cute.
>>
>>28482353
>picking the blonde
>when there's a cute redhead right next to her
>>
>>28482282
Tip ur fedora
>>28482281
Thats my pick as well, shes got that Disney sorta cute
>>
>nobody picks pink dress girl
>you guys say women can't be robots
Reeeeeee
>>
>3
>missionary position for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>28482210
At first I was going to say the blonde one in the middle, but she's a slut. No, I'll take that girl in the back, the honey with the glasses. That's right. I'll bet she's got a fun and wild side to her.
>>
What's the name of that position where a girl lies at the edge of the bed, face up, and then she pulls her knees up to her head and you fuck her while standing?

For some reason I feel like the blonde would be all about that.

The redhead would be all about being on top, especially reverse cowgirl.

Far left seems like a girl who goes for missionary and won't admit that she wants it in the ass.

I'm not interested enough in the other ones to think about them.
>>
>>28482210
All of them except for the one on the far right in the pink dress.
Especially the redhead, I would fucking destroy her.
>>
>>28483626
>specifically leaves out pink dress girl
REEEEEEEEEEE MEN ARE ALL WHORES WHO ONLY DATE THE TOP 20 PERCENT OF GIRLS
>>
>>28483689
Damn fucking straight!

I wouldent be able to achieve, let alone sustain an erection with that fat pig in a dress. You can put sprinkles on a turd but at the end of the day it's still a turd.
>>
Obviously turquoise dress.
>>
>>28483765
The Redhead on the other hand would need a wheelchair by the time I was done with her. I would fuck her Soo hard she would never want to fuck me again.
I would wear one of those condoms which numb your dick and ruin all of her holes.
>b-but anon, you wouldent be able to feel her-
I don't care robot!, this isn't about love, or attraction, or lust or even sexual gratification. It's about me dominating her with my penis.
>>
>>28482210
They have terrible fashion sense but the left one I guess. She seems to have long legs so I would dress her in a fashionable outfit which emphasizes her legs and extremely tight around the waistline to give the optical illusion she has some breasts. Obviously high heels and a makeup on the heavier side. While her face is pretty she looks painfully average. After I finished dressing her up I would make photos and videos of her in my favorite poses then send her home and masturbate to the photos.
>>
>>28482210
I would keep the redhead, number 4, for myself, the rest I would degrade, humiliate, get hooked on drugs and force to work the stroll, earning me money and the good life, after a few months I would kill the fat gook as a warning to the others not to disobey me, I would make each stab her and then I would cook and feed her to the others, i would get each pregnant, the raise the children as sex slaves, earning even more money, and that is exacty how I would "Fuck" them
>>
>>28464037
Number 4,right in the pussy
>>
>>28483934

Autism: the post.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28484280
jesus christ m8

nice
>>
>>28483934
>They have terrible fashion sense
Holy fuck the autism level is off the charts

Yeah man, no way I'm getting my dick in her, did you see those shoes she picked out with that dress?

lol
>>
I'd love to suck the farts out of second from left
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.