[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol i had such a bad day i'm so depressed right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 1418998807685.jpg (22 KB, 340x506) Image search: [Google]
1418998807685.jpg
22 KB, 340x506
>lol i had such a bad day i'm so depressed right now XD

Why do normies do this?
>>
because normals are subhuman
>>
Because the word depression doesnt mean as much to them as it does to us.
>>
>I'm soooo depressed...
>Why are you depressed anon?
>Beeeecause I have finals maaan. Credit card bills.
>...
>>
>>28469448

people who have never experienced clinical depression are not able to understand what it is.
>>
>lol i can't get a gf i'm so depressed right now XD

Why do robots do this?
>>
>>28470947
Because >tfw no gf

baka
>>
>>28469448
because they don't care about shitting on your condition, they only care about getting attention for themselves.

>why don't normies care about meeeeeeeeeeeee

because they're normies, you slippery fuckwad. that's a defining characteristic of normies -- they don't think about what it's like to be someone else.
>>
Normals have never truly suffered so they can't comprehend just how bad things can get.

To them having a bf/gf leave you is just about peak terrible.
>>
>>28469448
Because when you actually go out and try to do things with your life and they don't work out, it can take a toll. Depression isn't a competition to make you a special snowflake with "cundishuns". It's a figure of speech as much as it is a mental disease. Just like faggot doesn't mean someone literally takes it in the ass except in your case.
>>
Maybe they have it harder than you think.

Maybe the normie/robot dichotomy isn't so accurate.
>>
>>28471007
>waaaah I have never had a gf
>my life is suffering

Fucking tumblrinas, all of you.
>>
>>28470996
>they don't think about what it's like to be someone else
>implying robots aren't all self-obsessed attention-getters
>implying normies have less empathy than robots

don't believe me? see >>28458324
>>
The only thing stopping me from going full on robot is that I have one friend. I just found out that one friend is moving away.
>>
>>28471089
Being a biological failure and alienated by your entire species takes a bigger toll on you than you think, no matter how much you try to pretend it doesn't.

Meanwhile typical normalfag problems like "my gf didn't call me :(" or "I can't go to thailand this summer :(" isn't really all that huge. Its more like complaining that their privilege failed them for once.
>>
>>28471089
in poor countries people are generally happier. Robots are probably the saddest people you'll meet
>>
>>28469448
Feeling depressed and being clinically depressed are two distinctly different things.

Anyone can feel depressed at times without having major depressive disorder.

I think you're blowing this out of proportion, OP.
>>
>>28471007

>never leave the comfort of your room
>think you actually know anything about things getting bad

fucking kek
>>
>>28470947
The depression doesn't come from >tfw no gf, it comes from complete isolation.
>>
>>28471137
Even normalfags have to deal with their parents dying, getting serious diseases, aciidents, etc.
>>
>>28471016
>figure of speech
No it's fucking not. And this is exactly why it's become a meme disease people don't take serious. It's just like rape.
>>
>>28471137
Then why don't you go out and get a gf and a job? Fix up your life instead of whining. Nobody is stopping you.
>>
>>28469448
"It's a strange poverty of the English language, and indeed of many other languages, that we use this same word, depression, to describe how a kid feels when it rains on his birthday, and to describe how somebody feels the minute before they commit suicide."

because we don't have the words anon
>>
>>28471046
>Maybe they have it harder than you think.
There problems aren't bad half the fucking times and it's bullshit petty things that make them temporarily sad.
>>
>>28471204
Yeah, they have to deal with passing misery. Meanwhile robots DROWN IN IT 24/7.

>>28471224
Wow thanks Chad, why don't I just get a gf? I never thought of that!
I'm glad people like you get slaughtered in shootings because you deserve every bullet.
>>
>>28471262
Tell us examples on how your life is miserable? And why you can't do anything about it?
>>
>>28471240
>bullshit petty things
In other words, things that make robots sad. When your only problem is tfwnogf, you're not allowed to say you're depressed and miserable.
>>
>>28471330
See how social monkeys react when separated from members of their owns species for extended periods of time. Thats us.

And it cannot be changed because I've followed all of your shitty meme advice and have gone nowhere.
>>
>>28471262
To be fair the difference is when normal people realize something is wrong they try to fix it. A robot just brags about it.
>>
>>28471419
It's a coping mechanism.
>>
>>28471391
>And it cannot be changed because I've followed all of your shitty meme advice
Liar. You haven't tried shit. You just chose to shut yourself out.
>>
>>28471435
That doesn't make it right.
>>
>>28471330
>And why you can't do anything about it?
why don't you tell me what to do? I got a job, I went to uni, I am fit, I have hobbies. Now how do I get a girlfriend? I can't go up to random girls, and don't know anybody, men or women to introduce me to one like 90% of normies do.
And don't give me that feigned 'anon I care about you' shit.
>>
>>28471419
>when normal people realize something is wrong they try to fix it
[citation needed] Procrastinating your problems, and lacking motivation is a common normie trope. Only difference is, the shit they want is actually attainable through hard work
>>
>>28471453
Wow cool you must know me intimately huh. You just can't fathom your normalfag advice not working for anyone.
>>
>>28471355
Petty things that can be solved according to there own accord.

>Oh no, I didn't pay my bills!
Save up and pay your fucking bills
>oh no, I need to finish my paper!
buckle down and finish your paper
>oh no, bla bla bla

Most robots suffer from isolation. They don't fit in with this world and this world doesn't want them. >tfw no gf is only the tip of the ice berg.
>>
>>28471476
>I got a job, I went to uni, I am fit, I have hobbies.
In other words, you have it better than 99% of the world's population. You have no right whatsoever to claim you're miserable and you can't do anything about it. Fucking entitled twat.
>>
>>28471509

lmao stfu you clown

you haven't tried shit
>>
>>28471507
> Procrastinating
>the shit they want is actually attainable through hard work
> hard work

Your right the difference between robots and normal people is hard work. Robots are lazy and don't want to do any real work to accomplished their goals. That is why you have robots bragging about their neetbux.
>>
>>28471419
>To be fair the difference is when normal people realize something is wrong they try to fix it.
Kek, no they don't!
They put it off, let it build up, and say they have depression because it's constantly bothering them.
>>
>>28471546
>don't want to do any real work to accomplished their goals

Most robots don't have any goals, that's exactly the point. And I personally don't consider 'just wanting to fit in with the rest of society' an actual goal.
>>
File: 1391040900814.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1391040900814.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>28471546
>he fell for the neetposter meme
Easy there, newfriend.
>>
>>28471520
refer to >>28471157
90% of the planet is likely happier than I am, poverty doesn't necessary correlate with lack of happiness. An Indian kid who lives on a farm with a loving family and friends Is happier than a 26 wageslave with nobody stuck in an endless routine. To say otherwise is ridiculous
>>
>>28471597
All robots have goals. Maybe they were taught wrong and don't think what they want is a goal. For example getting a girlfriend is a goal.
>>
>>28471137
omfg now we're talking about privilages. >tumblr for men confirmed
>>
>>28471631
>stuck in an endless routine
Why not try to get yourself unstuck?
>>
>>28471636
But I don't even want a girlfriend. I'm just wondering what's wrong with me that I haven't been able to acquire one over the past 25 years while literally every single person I know of my age has been in at least one relationship in his life.

It's not so much about getting a gf in the end, it's about not having one right now and in the foreseeable. future.
>>
>>28471546
Did you even read my post, fuck you normies and you reading comprehension. You literally reiterated the post I was replying to
to restate my post
NORMIES PROCRASTINATE, AND LACK MOTIVATION ASWELL, in fact moreso than robots, the only difference is normies can actually obtain there goals, ie going to the gym, getting a car, getting a job, but they don't because normies
are just as ignorant, and lazy as you claim robots are.
>>
>>28471697
>I'm just wondering what's wrong with me
Well, how about trying to find out? And then work on fixing yourself? Or do you want to be eternally stuck without a gf because you are too lazy to do anything about it?
>>
>>28471665
>moving the goalposts
you're changing the topic, we were talking about whether I have it better than 90% of people like you claim
and no, how could you possible escape the wageslave routine? Find another job? You'll end up in the same place, winning the lottery maybe
getting a gf and friends to hang out with but for me thats impossible
>>
>>28471698
>the only difference is normies can actually obtain there goals,
> but they don't because normies

You are going to have to decided when you point is, Normie people can either obtains their goal or they are lazy as fuck. You can't keep saying both.
>>
File: 1461567230771.jpg (62 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1461567230771.jpg
62 KB, 600x573
>>28471108
This happened to me. We still talk, but rarely.
I wish he was here or I moved with him.
>>
>>28471520
>99% of the world's population doesn't have jobs, doesn't go to university, can't get fit and doesn't have hobbies.
>being this massively retarded.
Kill yourself senpai. I'm from one of the poorest countries in the western hemisphere and almost fucking EVERYONE I know has these things. How fucking stupid and sheltered can you be? This is why I hate normals.
>>
>>28471762
Sure mate, I'll fix my inability to interact with other humans in a normal way :^). I'm sure I can just 'train my social skills' as you'd probably put it, right? It's not like I've been trying my entire life or anything.

Your arrogance disgusts me
>>
>>28471791
are you autistic? Normies can obtain there goals, meaning its possible through hard work, but they don't obtain them because they are lazy. There is no contradiction. They can obtain a 6 figure job
but they don't because they are lazy. A robot can't become not ugly.
>>
>>28471867
>A robot can't become not ugly.
You are just making excuses as to why you are a failure. There are plenty of people who are ugly and successful at life.
>>
>>28471905
refer to >>28471476
rofiginal
>>
File: 1445007105039.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>are you depressed anon?
everyone, especially from other anons as well.
and if they don't ask, they'll assume I am. I'm 100% one of my teachers thinks I'm depressed.

It honestly makes me doubt if I don't have depression. If everyone asks or notices, doesn't mean I'm depressed?
It's so confusing. I wish it just stopped and everything feels good.
>>
>>28469448
>lol I had such a good day why do I still feel like shit
>LOL I had such a bad day why am I still not sleeping
>lol I made a great meme why is life so goodly bad
>>
>>28471943
There are literally thousands of website made to help introduce your self to women and if you can't use those. Then go see a Shrink about it. If you hate this one thing about yourself. You should do something to fix it.
>>
>>28472055
i didn't say I had a problem introducing myself to women, I said I have a problem finding women to introduce myself to
>>
The real question, OP, is why are you looking at what Normie's are doing?
>>
>>28471848
>It's not like I've been trying my entire life or anything.
Indeed it's not. You have not tried at all in your entire life.
>>
File: 1462644704917.jpg (25 KB, 335x268) Image search: [Google]
1462644704917.jpg
25 KB, 335x268
>>28472055
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM! I FUCKING HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NORMIE PIECES OF SHIT. GO BACK TO YOU FUCKING NORMIE BOARD AND LEAVE US ROBOTS THE FUCK ALONE AND DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND US!
>>
>>28471476
Have you tried installing Tinder? Why not?
>>
>>28469448
>cropping out the logo
now it looks asymmetrical
>>
File: oIBcDP8h.jpg (84 KB, 1024x358) Image search: [Google]
oIBcDP8h.jpg
84 KB, 1024x358
Just as the normies OP is referring to cannot comprehend depression, the normies ITT cannot comprehend an inability to improve a hopeless situation. I love watching how mad normies get when you tell them that none of their garbage "advice" is at all useful or helpful to you. They all want so badly to believe that they earned everything in their life that when you introduce the concept of genuine unfairness to them they just can't deal with it. "Fine, be miserable then LAZY FAGGOT!". Normalslimes literally can't even wrap their heads around what living the robot lifestyle does to a human being.
>>
>>28470996
>they don't think about what it's like to be someone else.
Yes because we all know /r9k/ constitute the epitome of human empathy.
>>
>>28472386
>inability to improve a hopeless situation
There's no such thing. You're lying to yourself. Tell us how your situation is hopeless and why you can't improve it?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.