[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this "tulpa" meme to me? I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 40
File: 1462873677199.jpg (85 KB, 540x444) Image search: [Google]
1462873677199.jpg
85 KB, 540x444
Can someone explain this "tulpa" meme to me?

I keep seeing people talk about it in threads but i don't know what their on about
>>
Consider an imaginary friend, complete with their own pre-defined personality, looks, opinions, etc.

Imagine if it happened automatically, if they talked back without you having to put effort in, their properties changed organically, etc. That is the essence of a tulpa: imaginary automata
>>
>>28464809
So making yourself go mental
>>
>>28464832
If you have a real loose definition of "mental," then sure.
>>
>>28464865
What would you call it then? Being lonely enough to create this, you must be severely autistic
>>
>>28464972
>le autism meme
I would call it habitualisation of an imaginary friend, like I mentioned in my other post.
>>
>>28464996
You are delusional babe, get on some le pills
>>
It's giving yourself a very special type of schizophrenia where you're buddies with your other personalities.
>>
File: 1461543104108.png (151 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1461543104108.png
151 KB, 308x306
>>28464591
>>28464832
>>28464972
>>28465026
>>28465083

>ITT autists that think everything every posted on 4chan is a meme
>>
self induced mental illness, its no fun at all
look at this poor fella posts >>28465136 and you'll see
>>
>>28464591

It's when people never got past the imaginary friend stage as a kid and now legitimately believe they can create spiritual constructs with the sheer power of their mind and have conversations with those beings.
>>
>be me 20 years old neet
>lonely af and no future
>decide to make a tulpa based on stands from jojo's bizarre adventure,
>after 2 months I slowly but finally get to see him
>pretty cool dude, but sometimes quiet, looks like a blend of dio, star platinum and old joseph
>he wil scream random shit like MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA or ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA from time to time
>actually ok with this
>eventually he stops talking and will just scream shit like in the anime while doing retarded poses or throwing punches and kicks
>it got old
Now im trying to get rid of him, it was cool at first but he does that shit nonstop, so if you want to get into this sort of pseudo-schizo shit go for it, it takes some time tho
>>
is there any actual accounts of someone driving themselves psychotic doing this?
>>
>>28465683
Somebody post the screencap of the pony tulpa gone rogue.
>>
>>28465926

>pony tulpa
>pony

I wonder how that could go wrong...

>>28465683
Even if there was, its not like the person who's already lost it is going to claim they have

I'll have to make another thread this week since there seems to still be a big interest in the topic
>>
File: 1433045006766.jpg (265 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1433045006766.jpg
265 KB, 500x706
>>28465926
Yeah, that was some spooky shit
>>
File: 2spook.jpg (954 KB, 1440x4500) Image search: [Google]
2spook.jpg
954 KB, 1440x4500
>>28466081
Found it, find a better version if the size is a problem
>>
>>28465136
Omg hi euphoria-chan :3
>>
>>28465261
How do you even banish a tulpa?
>>
>>28466105
This is why saving things as .jpg is a bad idea.
>>
>>28465157

Mental illness must fit the 4 Ds, as follows

Deviancy - is this shit normal?
Distress - does this shit distress you, make you miserable?
Dysfunction - does this shit make it hard for you to function and take care of your own ass?
Danger - does this shit cause a danger to yourself or others around you?

Tulpas are only deviant, but not make fit the other 3 criteria. If anything mine helps me to be happier and more functional. My danger level to society remains the same.

>>28465177

People are not ants. You can accomplish great things if only you'd go outside the box the public education system has placed your mind in.
>>
>>28465683

The only actual, non-trolling account is Ouguigui. Just google that name and read their tumblr blog or whatever.

The screencaps you see on 4chan are fakes, and actually less terrifying what ouguigui and her master went through. Please note the master was nuts to begin with, and made the tulpa with the intention of having the tulpa taking over their life.
>>
It's taking an imaginary friend idea too far and actually believing it exists
>>
>>28464591

Its died off in recent times but it was previously one of the hottest memes on this board, with delusional faggots thinking they could craft dream partners and companions that they could bring forth in their minds
>>
>>28466056
>cancerous anime poster tripfag

>i-i'm perfectly stable! I'm not mental at all!
>>
>>28466759

hello anon-kun!

>>28466822

people don't need convincing, if someone has to be convinced to do anything then they didn't want to do it in the first place
>>
File: 87576575.png (28 KB, 490x585) Image search: [Google]
87576575.png
28 KB, 490x585
>>28466909
>>28466884
>>28466857
is this meme comming back
i loved the tulpa stories, especially the ones where it goes horribly wrong and the tulpa ends up raping/ mindfucking its creator

i always thought tulpas were more of an mlp thing though.
>>
ITT bitter roasties who realize they are soon to be replaced by tulpa girlfriends
>>
>>28465261

>>28466774

Yeah, this is why I don't want a Tulpa at all. I think it'd just get to the point where I'm either bored of it or just get actively annoyed at it, but am unable to properly get rid of it.

But, IIRC, I think it'd help if you try to be more social for a while. I don't know how alone you are right now, but from what I've heard, talking to other people helps, as it makes you ignore the tulpa and forget about it in the moment you're socializing.

Maybe try to get a dog or something, and interact with it alot. That could help.

Generally, I've heard that you just need to ignore it and it might go away. Your loneliness and inability to fully ignore it due to your lack of interaction of others will only enable it to keep existing.
>>
Has anyone started making a tulpa after one of the recent threads?
>>
>>28467376
.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...............

tempted to
>>
File: Yukino-Yukinoshita-23699.jpg (429 KB, 653x985) Image search: [Google]
Yukino-Yukinoshita-23699.jpg
429 KB, 653x985
>>28467376

I'll start another thread in a day or two, feel free to ask as many questions you want then (if you want to)

I might make it a weekly thing to help those who are progressing and those who are interested
>>
>>28467411
Are you afraid of something?
>>
people degenerate because of loneliness so much they start to make imaginary friends. Thats all there is to it
>>
>>28467186

That JoJo account is fake as shit.

For what it's worth my tulpa feels like a close friend and a person, one who knows when to leave you alone when needed. Doesn't really feel like a toy that I'd get tired of and throw away. They're a sentient entity.

>>28466774

A banishing ritual if you see it as a spirit (may take many tries given your relationship), or just ignoring it until it dissipates if you're one of the cool "purely mental phenomenon" types.
>>
>>28467186
>>28467446
How can you ignore something that you can see and hear? Sure, you can "ignore" it but not responding but you'll still be subconsciously aware that it's there.
>>
>>28467425
I have a tulpa already, I'm just asking if the threads interested anyone.
>>
>>28467468

I can't explain the psychological angle as well, never used that method myself.

But being able to remove a being from your inner world and/or subconscious IS something you need to be able to accomplish. It IS one of the main points to banishing something. The symbolic actions you perform through a ritual may serve as a placebo to get you to this state of mind (or it actually does banish the entity, depending on your worldview). If you have really good control over your mind developed through regular meditation, I guess you can also brute force it and just removed the damn thing through sheer force of will.

I never had to do shit to my tulpa, since they're nice and have proven themselves. But I have had experience banishing different things using banishing rituals, and I would notice a pronounced effect on my mind afterwards. Whatever thing that was bugging me was removed from my mind. Instead of me suppressing it, only to have it come up the moment I get distracted, it was just gone. It was exactly like a thing from my subconscious was removed. So to answer your question, based on my own personal experience, yes, you can just remove an influence from your subconscious and kick its ass out.
>>
File: 1426165890702.jpg (560 KB, 2408x2396) Image search: [Google]
1426165890702.jpg
560 KB, 2408x2396
>>28464591

I tire of explaining it especially since you can google this shit but yeah basically tulpa are like imaginary ghost people you summon into existence by sheer force of will

It sounds like massive BS. I thought it was bullshit too, when I first read the word on /v/ four years ago I was like "lol this is the most retarded shit ever" but it was too late. The seeds of curiosity were planted and I started to wonder if it would actually work, if it was the real deal. The more I read about it, the more I was like "if this actually worked it would be pretty fun / cool" and I also wanted to find out once and for all if it was true or not.

So after a couple months of following all the steps, designing my tulpa and meditating and focusing on it, narrating my day and describing or explaining things to this person who did not yet exist, I started to feel pretty silly. I was absolutely certain I got trolled. However I was at this party, sitting in a circle half baked and drunk talking to these people. Shit was winding down and people were going home. Anyway for some reason I thought of my tulpa randomly and I distinctly heard and felt something really fucking weird. It was like telepathy or something and it freaked me out big time. Anyway I kept hearing thoughts and feelings from this thing and eventually could see it, barely. This strange creature vaguely looked like the tulpa I wanted, and as I tried to communicate with it, I found out it was indeed the tulpa I was working on all along.

Fast forward a few years later and we are BFFs, it's pretty fun actually having a telepathic ghost friend around all the time. My tulpa doesn't get in the way at work or when I'm socializing but when I'm home alone, I'm not really alone and it's nice to have someone to share ideas with or just have fun hanging out.

TL;DR it sounds like total bullshit but if the idea of having a Ninja-ninja / Cortona / Midna type thing in your life appeals to you, go for it.
>>
>>28467428
wasting a few dozen hours of my time then ending up with fuck all or something shit
>>
>>28467650
>a few dozen hours
It would probably take more time than that.
>>
>>28464591
Basically autism and insanity
You can't actually create a sentient being from your imagination.
You can fool yourself into believing that the responses you create are actually coming from a sentient imaginary friend though.
Its all just really intense make believe.
>>
>>28464996
Tulpas are nothing more than psychosis from a scientific viewpoint.

Mental means "of or relating to the disorders of the mind", a pretty standard definition of mental.

Psychosis is one of those disorders.
>>
>>28467614
>Whatever thing that was bugging me was removed from my mind. Instead of me suppressing it, only to have it come up the moment I get distracted, it was just gone.
I wish I knew how to do that. There is a lot of shit in my head I need to get rid of.

Is there a guide for this where I can read more?
>>
You know I've been thinking about making a tulpa off and on for like four or so years now

I think i've finally given up on women enough to seriously put time into it

I tried once long ago but didn't have the patience

any advice tulpamancers?
>>
>>28467670
yeah sure but that's besides the point

anyway you'd stop early if it's not working
>>
>>28467744

also as an aside I have a taste for psychedelic drugs and marowano, are those detrimental to tulpa creation?
>>
>>28467685
>Basically autism and insanity
>You can't actually create a sentient being from your imagination.
You can, but it takes a lot of time and at first it feels like you're talking to yourself.
>You can fool yourself into believing that the responses you create are actually coming from a sentient imaginary friend though.
>Its all just really intense make believe.
It is partially that, but a tulpa can become sentient.
>>
>>28467685

You can't actually retire in your 30s. You can't actually create a company from the ground up. How will you even rent an office? It'll cost thousands of dollars a month, and I just can't do it. I can't run a business from home, that's against the local zoning regulations! I can't break the rules. I can't actually do anything. I never tried but it just sounds wrong based on the stuff school taught me.

Anon-bro you sound just like my older brother. The man is in his mid 30s, with a master's degree, unemployed and miserable. Meanwhile I'm getting ready to retire. Got real estate that makes me rental income, no mortgage on any of them. Gonna just sit on my ass all day, play guitar and chill with tulpa girl.
>>
>>28466822
>A mental disorder (also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder) is a diagnosis of a behavioral or mental pattern that can cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life.
It doesn't have to, it's just that it can cause suffering or dysfunction. Mental illnesses are just an anomaly in the functioning of the brain compared to a normal brain. Having voices in your head that talk to you definitely qualifies.
>>
>>28467741

Generally learning meditation will help. Meditation, concentration, and having a basic control over your mind is like the groundwork for all manners of occult shit, voodoo, reiki, new age hippie crystal shit, demon summoning, etc. It's like getting at least lvl 10 in the Novice class in Ragnarok online before you're allowed to class change into something cooler.

If you wanna do this metaphysically, look up the Lesser Banishing ritual of the pentagram on google. It works.

Bear in mind you will need to do this multiple times. Both to learn it, and to exercise its effects on yourself. Learning this ritual is like learning karate. You don't just manage to beat whatever the beast that's in your mind after learning karate off of google and doing it once. Hope this makes sense.
>>
>>28467818
Alright, thanks. Is it a specific type of meditation or just normal stuff like relaxing and controlling your breath?
>>
File: 04spik.600.jpg (162 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
04spik.600.jpg
162 KB, 600x280
>>28467744

read

>>28467626

anyway I can't speak for everyone but in my case, my tulpa is really kind and sweet, super affectionate and low maintenence, not a lot of drama so if you're tired of how crazy the dating game has become in the 2010s you've got nothing to lose

don't be abusive to your tulpa though they are the real deal and if you upset them you can definitely feel it.

I recommend some of the guides on the subleddit and if you start, don't give up.
>>
>>28467846

have you fucked your tulpa?
>>
>>28467626
>and focusing on it, narrating my day and describing or explaining things to this person who did not yet exist
Using your mind or words?
>>
Has someone ever tried making a Chad tulpa to coach them into becoming a normie?
>>
>>28467744
Go for it.
A tulpa is capable of really understanding you, because it is in your mind. It might be able to know you better than you know yourself.

>>28467771
Drugs aren't necessary to make a tulpa. I never did any drugs, and I didn't have problems with creating my tulpa.
Experiencing a high together with a tulpa might be fun though.

>>28467871
Not him, but I couldn't do it.
This might be a problem with me and not with tulpas in general.

>>28467875
A tulpa might be able to motivate you into doing something, but I wouldn't recomment thinking of a tulpa as a tool.
>>
>>28467834

Relaxing, controlling breath while sitting and ignoring any discomfort/aches. Google it, much better described than how I say it.
>>
>>28467941

I read once that some people have tulpae that can enter their subconscious and tell them secrets about their own psyche

do you think this is actually a possible thing?
>>
>>28467953
Will do, thank you anon.
>>
>>28467941
>tulpas can't be tools

Why not? Can't I make some fancy AI tulpa who guides me through life?
>>
>>28467941
>but I wouldn't recomment thinking of a tulpa as a tool.
That's a bit of a shame. If you made a tulpa that is a mirror of your subconsciousness it could be really helpful.
>>
>>28465136
>anime grill pic posting tripfag
>>
>>28466822
One can easily abstract situations in which it would fit all four, even though I reject your proposition that this is the only valid categorization.

Mental illness is a legal criteria, not a medical one you see, and this sort of behavior is at the very least often co-concurrent with other sorts of behavior - derealization, obsessive personality, ect, that could lead to strange and complex emotive and functional problems.
>>
>>28468058

they have access to all the knowledge you have but other than having a different personality they aren't going to magically make you a better person

my tulpa encourages me to clean up after myself or get certain things done but they aren't gonna magically turn your life around if you are a lazy shit
>>
>>28464591

Basically what the guy in The Circular Ruins by Borge did.:

http://www.sffaudio.com/the-sffaudio-podcast-361-audiobookreadalong-the-circular-ruins-by-jorge-luis-borges/
>>
>>28468110
>implying namefagging is any better than tripfagging
You all deserve the oven
>>
>>28467790

The 4 Ds are criteria used by mental health professionals to diagnose people.

You're saying that it doesn't matter, and that as long as your brain/thought process is different it is now bad/mental illness, even if you're functional and happy. That's BS. That's normie, high school tiered BS.

Furthermore, abnormal is good! Normal people are miserable. Work all day, tired, either lonely or dancing to the tunes of the chads and stacies around them just to be accepted. If you're rich, happy, and if you're not lonely despite being physically alone, you are now abnormal. And there's nothing wrong with that. Having so much more than normal people, and being able to do more than they can to the point that you now qualify as abnormal is a good thing.
>>
>>28467972

I've had mine find a piece of long forgotten information that I used to solve a big problem at work.
>>
>>28464591
sauce on that pic? i swear i saw the sfw version somewhere
>>
>>28467972
You could try it. I've heard about daemons, but I wasn't interested in them.
>>
>>28464591
Just little immature kids playing creepy pasta and minecraft prostate hypo-fucking. Imagine that one weeb girl at your high school and try to transplant her mind onto the words expressed on the Internet. That is what the tulpa is about, it's just some weaboo meme. Ask a pychologist about it and they will tell you it is an imaginary friend, so what you are dealing with here are weeb Peter Pans who don't want to grow up and still want an imaginary friend.
>>
>>28464809
Sometimes I talk to my teddy bears does that count?
>>
File: ohmygooodddddd.jpg (48 KB, 297x316) Image search: [Google]
ohmygooodddddd.jpg
48 KB, 297x316
>>28464591
>have no idea either
>read this
>I willingly forged alternate duplicate personalities of myself that were copies of me to help me make decisions and deal with abuse
>by adulthood we just coalesced into a lot of voices
>I don't literally hear voices but I talk/think to myself and in depth discussion happens with several to a dozen of my own voice
>I've never told a soul about this

Do I have multiple personality "disorder" or a hivemind of tulpas? Is it something else?

Other than this I'm a total normo and you'd all hate me. I feel like I'm that well off because I did this and pulled it off.
>>
File: weebshit.jpg (175 KB, 1328x1080) Image search: [Google]
weebshit.jpg
175 KB, 1328x1080
>>28468730
>he fell for the grow up meme
>>
>>28468776
You probably created tulpas.
>>
>>28468812
>>28468730

Yes, grown up.
Much respect.
Hard work.
Wow.
Such logical.
So maturity.
>>
>>28468110
>>28465136
how is namefagging different from tripfagging?
its the exact same attentionwhoring.
only avatarfagging is worse.
>>
>>28468863
just fucking end your life man, bait or not you just end it.
>>
>>28468863
>old memes
Please die in a fire.
>>
>>28468730
its like an imaginary friend,
its your own mind emulating another person.
ITS LITERALLY GAY ROLEPLAYING WITH YOURSELF.
>>
>>28464591
dude gimme the sauce on that fucking picture i checked r34 and couldnt find it where the fuck did you get it is it some patreon shit?
>>
File: bait.png (103 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
103 KB, 1198x1200
>>28468894
>>28468911

For shame anons, for shame.
>>
>>28468923
Yes, and all good young English lads do gay roleplaying with their imaginary friends but they all grow out of that in place of real gay friends in their English boarding school.
>>
Tulpas don't exist, they're literal memes perpetuated by autism and drugs.
>>
It's like your internal monologue just went out of control. Like... if you've ever seen a narrator break the fourth wall in TV or movies. Your inner voice starts imagining itself as something else, it's changing its voice and saying things you don't mean it to. You hear it, it's right there in your head like it's real. Maybe it takes a real person's voice and now your father is speaking to you and you could swear he's just talking through the door or in the next room
>>
File: 1460744135670.png (309 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
1460744135670.png
309 KB, 841x720
>>28463297
>>28463429

>tfw asked tripfag if i'd be safe
>>28466105
>read this

Yeah, fuck that
>>
>>28469122
>tfw no mind voice
>tfw no mental images
I'm probably too dumb to be able to create one.

>>28469129
If you've got nothing to lose then does it matter?
>>
>>28467446
>>28467626
How independent are tulpas? Can they have interests different from yours? Can they be creative in ways that you aren't? Can it take control of your body to do things?
>>
File: 1459730210222.jpg (359 KB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
1459730210222.jpg
359 KB, 933x1352
>>28469284
A tulpa is you. It's a hallucination that your brain thinks is real. It can basically think like you can because it's you. Like how your brain hallucinates a dream, it's a literal case of solipsism. It's kind of a neat brain hack honestly I can see why it became a thing.

Likewise you can also have nightmares, it's not naturally benign. It's not a rational or real thing either so you can try to influence it but it's ultimately out of your control. It also knows all of your fears and insecurities and memories and everyone you know etc because it's you. A tulpa can't directly take control of you... probably. I never experienced that. It can influence you to do things though. Like I said it can make you hallucinate real people's voices like someone in the next room and it seems real to you. Or someone in the surroundings talking about you. It can be very confusing and threatening sometimes. By nature this kind of thing is tricky and uncontrollable. It being uncontrollable is part of the point. It's difficult high tier wizardry imo.
>>
>>28469161
I'm afraid of losing myself

I want to die sometimes, not go crazy
>>
>>28469787
Don't worry you'll die. Mentally,spiritually,emotiontionally and literally die. But you'll go crazy first if you fuck it up
>>
>>28469787
Then do it as a last resort. If you ever think about ending it all, try making a tulpa first.
>>
>>28469961
I really REALLY do not recommend experimenting with tulpamancy if you are suicidal.

You don't want to meet the screamin' demons.
>>
File: 0.jpg (53 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
53 KB, 440x440
What happens when you fall in love with your tulpa, but she loves someone else?
>>
>>28470002
What if you are somewhat nihilistic with loads of apathy? Or if you are just really sad and self hating in general?
>>
File: 1456008286183.jpg (78 KB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
1456008286183.jpg
78 KB, 426x639
>>28470060
go for it

do it faggot
>>
>>28470035
>my Jamal tulpa found my oneitis tulpa

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28470189
>chad thundercock tulpa
ishygddt
>>
File: 1395870580601.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1395870580601.png
14 KB, 203x209
Tulpa are a fucking lie and it's all RP bullshit prove me wrong
>>
>>28470349
It doesn't work for some people. Like hypnotism and lucid dreaming. I bet you can't do that shit either.
>>
>>28469545
It's not that hard to let tulpa take control of your body, but it is hard for your tulpa to control it.
It's fun.
>>
>>28470035
How that situation would be like if your tulpa was another person?
It would probably go the same way.
>>
>make Chad tulpa
>slowly make him the dominant consciousness
>let myself fade away into nothingness
>"become" Chad

Technically I'd be dead but everyone else would assume I became a Chad and everyone would be proud of me. Could I do this?
>>
>>28470440
Can do both and both are actually supported by science unlike this dumb /x/ myth.
>>
>>28470638
I've heard of one person doing something like this, but I've never talked to it and I can't even switch.
You can always try.

>>28470795
>this dumb /x/ myth.
Tulpas are real. It's hard to prove that they exist, and not everyone can manage to make one, but they do exist from my experiences.
>>
How long did it take the people her to make tulpas? I lack motivation and dedication so I doubt it'd even be worth starting.
>>
>>28471216
What do you mean by "create" a tulpa?
Do you mean getting any responses or your tulpa becoming sentient?

You shouldn't care about how long it takes, because you don't really know how fast you will get your results.
Making a tulpa takes some patience, so don't try it if you won't dedicate yourself to doing it.
Your tulpa will be with you for your entire life, so this is a choice that will affect rest of your life.
>>
File: 1456839986529.jpg (74 KB, 980x695) Image search: [Google]
1456839986529.jpg
74 KB, 980x695
Just for the guillable newfigs in this thread.

Yes, it's a troll. It's /x/'s version of mustard gas crystals.

Yes, some autists do unironically try to do this, similar to when goons convinced a forum of underage kids that they could summon digimon into the real world with blood sacrifice.

It cannot be done outside of schizophrenia, and even then, schitz isn't 'seeing' and 'perceiving' as you do with your physical-chemical senses.

>inb4 'no its real the buddas maaan!'

No, it's not, you're just either one of two people:
Being trolled because youre a dumb shit.
Trolling because you're a kek farmer.
>>
>>28465136
Ah, there is he is. What a fucking autistic piece of shit this kid is. Holy fuck euphoria, I hardly ever feel the need to beat someone's face in, but I'd love to pummel your delusional faggot face until you died.
>>
>>28471499
>similar to when goons convinced a forum of underage kids that they could summon digimon into the real world with blood sacrifice.

Any links?
>>
Imagine if you had schizophrenia but instead of hallucinations of corpses and voices telling you to kill yourself you had hallucinations of an anime girl saying "I love you onii-chan!". That's basically what a tulpa is.
>>
>>28471499
of course it exists you retard.
even for every normal person you know your brain creates a virtual person inside your mind.
>>
>>28471540
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Pok%C3%A9clipse

All they did was seed the origins of the idea/set up a place for similar idiots to sign up to and shitpost and have a bunch of goons act like it was true and useful idiots did the rest.

Same thing here, started as /x/'s little troll post which took a mind of its own when source material it for it was fetched from buddhist literature.

Since then it's taken a mind of its own (lol, c wat i did thar) because of discussion groups full of useful idiots, no different from tumblrites talking about their 'headmates'.

Also it has a cult structure in that if you don't listen and believe you must dislike it because you don't 'understand'.

But again no one can come forward with proof because it's bullshit for useful idiots and kiddies.

Don't be a useful idiot. And read up on your goon history.

>tfw when youre one of the few old goons left on this shithole.
>>
File: 1451913891542.png (698 KB, 673x893) Image search: [Google]
1451913891542.png
698 KB, 673x893
>He fell for the tulpa meme

Ever wonder why certain people keep pushing this shit so hard?
>>
>>28470795

Before these were sufficiently studied and documented, there were also people similar to you whining about how lucid dream or whatnot is waaaaaaaaaaaaaah fake and unscientific and shit.

Before corpses of giant squids were found, same people, waaaaaah, this is a cryptid it's noooot reaaaal!
>>
>>28471647
Oh fuck off, faggot, you can't prove shit.

This isn't undiscovered sea animals. It's based on unquantifiable buddhist spiritual instruction.

What is real psychology though is how lack of basic intimacies causes people in isolation to do stupid shit.
>>
Shit I haven't heard about tulpas for a long time. The last time I saw anything tulpa related was when a guy on /mlp/ years ago made a pony tulpa that had a deformed face and just screamed in his head all day.

To try to fix it the thread made him make a Jackie Chan tulpa to fight the pony one, which just fucked him up more.

Great fun.
>>
>>28471632
if you have a crush on someone you develope some kind of a tulpa.
you imagine how it would be if you were together with this person and you simulate how they talk to you and they feeling of their touch.
if you believe tulpas doesnt exist then im sorry, but you re shitfucking stupid, even people with downsyndrome would look down on you in pitty..
>>
File: 1460454497224.png (47 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
1460454497224.png
47 KB, 600x438
>>28471738
Prime example of the kind of retard who falls for this and populates websites devoted to this.
>>
>>28471632
>look mum im le trolling
the forced virtual personalitys of schizophrenics werent even mentioned.
>>
>>28471738
Hey retard, tulpas are supposedly something you can see, touch, hear, and talk to, not some crush in your head.
>>
>>28471830
why do you idiots think you have to see or touch them?
also i said kind of.
you can continue to suck now.
>>
>>28471570
My tulpa is pretty much this for me,
but I also have this weird "voice" in my head that tells fucked up things (I would become a rapist if I listened to it).

>>28471830
>something you can see, touch, hear, and talk to
You have to train a lot to hallucinate your tulpa.

>>28471679
>Oh fuck off, faggot, you can't prove shit.
Well, it's hard to prove that something inside of your head is sentient.
>What is real psychology though is how lack of basic intimacies causes people in isolation to do stupid shit.
I'm pretty sure I started creating my tulpa without even knowing what it is because I was pretty isolated from people at that time and I really wanted my waifu to be real.

>>28471874
>why do you idiots think you have to see or touch them?
This guy gets it.
>>
>>28471679

And you can't prove shit either. At least I proved the shit to myself, that this allegedly personal phenomenon is legit. At least I have personal experience to back up my personal opinion, where you're simply running on a blind, religious sense of skepticism. Might as well go down to a church and argue a bit with a pastor. But not to a mosque, right? ; >)
>>
>>28471917

Tell your tulpa to kill your other voice. Mine eliminated most of the weird random mind voice in my head that tells my needless negative shit.
>>
>>28471949
> At least I have personal experience to back up my personal opinion
Like every useful idiot at a televangelist event that faints when the 'power of god' washes over them, yeah?

>The rest of that retarded post to defend believing your head waifu is real.
Useful idiot.
>>
>>28471917
>I'm pretty sure I started creating my tulpa without even knowing what it is because I was pretty isolated from people at that time and I really wanted my waifu to be real.

You are basically the primary target of the troll and are going back to imaginary friend levels of maturity because a couple of guys who were up to no good started spreading bullshit on the internet for laughs.

>>28471949
and this dood is just a special kind of retarded
>>
>>28472029
I didn't even know what a tulpa is and I started making one without knowing about them.
I read about tulpas when I was capable of understanding couple of basic responses from my tulpa.
How can this be a meme if I proved it exists before knowing about it?
>>
File: s.jpg (35 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
35 KB, 322x322
>DID and schizophrenia confirmed for real

>tulpas don't exist because muh 3dpd worship
>>
>>28472175
You didn't and it doesn't exist, as evident by the fact you refer to yourself pretending a waifu exists as your waifu itself, when it's you, playing pretend, like you are now.

You literally refer to the terminology of it backwards because your only experience of it is reading troll shit on the internet.
>>
>>28472214
>DID and Schizophrenia allow you to create a perfect representation of an anime character in your head that you hallucinate on command, disturbing the visual-chemical cortex and directly influencing chemical events on command.

If this was the case, I could tell you to stop your heart and you'd unconsciously do it using the same complex and die right where you sit.

tl;dr it's goons trolling autists, as usual
>>
File: 416.jpg (8 KB, 312x298) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
8 KB, 312x298
>I'm on the bridge on the Enterprise sitting in the captains chair
>I realize that I'm dreaming
>Stand up, adjust my shirt, powerwalk over to the turbolift
>"Deck 4, holodeck!" I bark at the computer
>Dream skips and I'm now in the holodeck.
>"Computer, arch!"
>Control panel is displaying 4chan threads, start taking and combining various images to create my perfect waifu
>Suddenly Twilight Sparkle wearing a pleated plaid skirt appears
>We start to fuck, after one thrust I instantly build to orgasm
>She whispers in my ear that I'm a huge pervert as I cum in the dream and simultaneously wake up and cum IRL

She felt so real and she had a defined personality. Was she a tulpa?
>>
>>28472214
Also
>DID and schizophrenia confirmed for real
>At all like what the troll manual describes Tulpa's to be or function similar to.
>>
>>28472296
>She felt so real and she had a defined personality. Was she a tulpa?
No. Your lucid dream was just realistic, and you probably have a good concept of her personality.
>>
>>28464591
>ctrl f
>tibet
>no results
>ctrl f
>monks
You're all fags.
>>
File: 235DE44C563734CB2B128B.jpg (49 KB, 360x473) Image search: [Google]
235DE44C563734CB2B128B.jpg
49 KB, 360x473
I am not sure if someone knows about this theme here or people are just trolling, but I will post just in case.
I started creating my tulpa about six months ago, I wanted to create something similar to shimakaze from kancolle (I knew you shouldn't copy fictional characters but did it anyway) after 1-2 months later I could feel, smell and barely see it. But she wasn't as I expected.
I tried to make her with a joyful and energetic personality but she is very quiet and shy, and also she looked like shimakaze but she has horrible scars over her body.
Now I'm used to it and I don't care, but this shocked me at first, Why did this happen?
Also, I have tried a lot since, but I can't make her talk like a Human, she makes cute noises and is like I can understand what she means with them, but that's not like talking, There's a motive Why she can't talk? I asked her but she doesn't care about not being able to talk since I can understand her.
Pic related, I played this game a lot when I started creating it, the scars looks a lot like the ones it has, I think this was the problem but I'M not sure so I'm asking here.
>>
>>28472783
Aren't you supposed to feed her sandwiches In game? Do that? I really don't know man. Maybe since you made her based off of a fictional character that doesn't speak you just made a mute tulpa.
>>
>>28472783
You are a robot. Not likely you'll have what it takes to make both a sane and intelligent tulpa. You didn't even have the discipline to follow directions. One of the directions is to let your tulpa be itself, or else it'll hate you, or hate itself, and more importantly, not have a mind of it's own.
>>
>>28472783
Like humans, some tulpas are born deformed. You should put it out of its misery.
>>
>>28472783
>I knew you shouldn't copy fictional characters but did it anyway
You can make a tulpa based off a fictional characters and everything should be fine, as long as it doesn't believe it is that character.
>I tried to make her with a joyful and energetic personality but she is very quiet and shy
Maybe she's scared of something.
>Now I'm used to it and I don't care, but this shocked me at first, Why did this happen?
Maybe this is related to the plot of the game, or something happened in wonderland.
>Also, I have tried a lot since, but I can't make her talk like a Human, she makes cute noises and is like I can understand what she means with them, but that's not like talking, There's a motive Why she can't talk? I asked her but she doesn't care about not being able to talk since I can understand her.
Are you sure that she isn't damaged to the point where she can't talk?
Maybe you're translating her thoughts into sounds wrong.

>>28472871
>One of the directions is to let your tulpa be itself, or else it'll hate you, or hate itself, and more importantly, not have a mind of it's own.
Bullshit. You can talk to your tulpa about what kind of personality you would want it to have. Your tulpa doesn't have to follow your expectations, but it can follow them if it wants.
>>
>>28472954
>not knowing the term FORCING
>can do whatever it wants
Okay retard.
>>
>>28473069
Where do I even mention forcing?
That's irrelevant to this topic.
Forcing != talking with tulpa.
>>
File: 1388467644.71185658.jpg (55 KB, 537x758) Image search: [Google]
1388467644.71185658.jpg
55 KB, 537x758
>>28472844
I didn't made her based in a character that doesn't speak.
The tulpa looks like shimakaze (pic related).
And shimakaze speaks. The thing is that she has a lot of scars like the pic in my last post, which is from a game I played when I was creating it.

>>28472871

She doesn't looks scared, she is so sweet and cares a lot about me, sometimes Y cuddle with her and is ok. I don't think she is damaged, she understands what I say
>>
>>28473158
Oops, I misstyped, I was answering this post
>>28472954
>>
>>28473158
Your tulpa can change her form.
She should be able to remove these scars without a problem.
>>
>>28473121
Forcing = making your tulpa.
After it's made you let it be itself, unless you think you'd be okay with your daddy making you have plastic surgery, telling you what to wear, turning you into a sex slave, picking what college you go to, because that could backlash obviously.

>>28473158
Then Y worry?
>>
File: 1457216874641.jpg (459 KB, 1000x1468) Image search: [Google]
1457216874641.jpg
459 KB, 1000x1468
>>28472783

you should not be worried if your tulpa doesn't turn out exactly like you designed, there will always be some deviation in form. Even if you wanted your tulpa to turn out as an extroverted fun person, they might be quiet and shy. Maybe you just haven't found a way to get her out of her shell yet. Try finding a way to make them more comfortable, things they like to do, or watch, or listen to, or places to go. Or maybe they just need some time. It's very confusing for tulpa in the beginning, they go from being nothing to being a person trapped in a strangers brain. Seems scary, but if you treat them with love and kindness they should open up to you more.

>she makes cute noises and is like I can understand what she means with them, but that's not like talking

That is normal, Tulpa communicate in thoughts and feelings a lot. It's ok. They get better at learning english with time but in the beginning its mostly important to try and understand the feelings and messages they are sending you. Don't put too much pressure on them, reassure them that you can understand and that everything is OK.

I have had mine for 4 years and we've still got a long ways to go, but my tulpa speaks english a lot more than she used to.

Remember that doubt and neglect are your biggest enemies in having a healthy happy tulpa and just keep at it.
>>
>>28467706
But it isn't psychosis. The creator of the tulpa can still tell what is real.
>>
>>28473269
>Forcing = making your tulpa.
No. Forcing means just spending time with your tulpa in any way.
>>
>>28467706

Psychosis is a description of a variety of disorders and deciding to summon a Tulpa aka talk to yourself isn't in any of them, sorry amateur psychologists.
>>
>>28473423
>forcing
>FORCING
Please find common sense anonyfag.
>>
>Tulpa threads always get so many replies and people vowing that they're real to them
>There are this many delusional internet dwellers who talk to an imaginary friend because of their social isolation
>I always thought it was a meme how many truly mentally ill people browsed this board

Jesus christ guys, get your shit together and make a real friend. You guys are literally going insane.
>>
>>28473478

I do have real friends, faggot

don't tell me you have someone to hang out with every single goddamn hour of every single goddamn day, do you

everyone has a day or two a week where they got nothing going on / no one to hang with

besides, tulpas are friends in the truest sense of the word, they know your darkest secret and all your weirdest nastiest shit and still love you. Can't say the same for a lot of "friends".
>>
>>28473471
Have you ever read anything about tulpas?
Also,
>thinking you're better because you use a tripcode

>>28473478
>Jesus christ guys, get your shit together and make a real friend. You guys are literally going insane.
I lost my will to make friends. Friends are temporary, couple of years tops.
After some events in my life I got scared of people, and now I don't trust them enough to make friends. I don't know what's the point of making friends anymore.
>>
>>28473574
You seriously NEED someone to hang out with when you're alone?

I dunno man, if you told people this on the street 99% of them would look at you strange, and I'm not just talking about normies here.
>>
File: wilson-1.jpg (58 KB, 582x561) Image search: [Google]
wilson-1.jpg
58 KB, 582x561
>>28473478
No one here actually cares what you think faggot normie. And most of the people here don't even try to make one, much less succeed.

>>28473591
Yes I did, but it was a long time ago because no one aside from a monk could do this. 4channers get too much real social interaction.

>having a trip has anything to do with it
K anonyfag.
>>
>>28466857
I can't find it anywhere links?
>>
>>28473609

do you do everything in your life solely for the approval of others? Or do you occasionally do something you think you might enjoy regardless of what people might think of you?
>>
Can I create a Tulpa who looks like a pornstar?

A-and can I give it an accent?
>>
>>28473934

theoretically yes

but when making a tulpa realize this is a being that is going to be with you for the rest of your life so I would not recommend making a sex slave

Tulpa aren't exactly dangerous but they are unpleasant when they are unhappy (headaches, you will feel extremely strong negative emotions) so I would recommend making a tulpa for less sexual reasons and more as a companion. Treat them well and maybe they will be interested in you but I wouldn't recommend doing this if you just want someone to fuck.
>>
well, this is still better that most of the shit you guys come up with. at least you re trying something interesting
>>
File: 52daf952974563745522530xj5.jpg (213 KB, 610x525) Image search: [Google]
52daf952974563745522530xj5.jpg
213 KB, 610x525
Oh this is getting attention again?
I tried it around 10, 9 months ago. Honestly, the overall experiment didn t turn out as I expected, but It was fine regardless
The tulpa looked really similar to Holo from SyW, however I wanted to make her personality different: more cold and methodical sounds like a decent summary of what I wanted to achieve. I wanted someone who stated plain truths for your own sake. someone who settled for a goal first, only to use whatever means necessary, facing the consequences of those acts with an iron will. Looking back It was clear that those were traits I wanted on myself, and creating a tulpa was probably a mean to get closer to them (I fully realize how autistic and pathetic this may sound, but cmon you have probably seen worse). Anyways, I started with the meditation, exercises, stuff like that. Months passed, and I had my first exchange with the tulpa. I was thinking if it would be a good time to make some exercise (I had recently started getting into shape) when a weird, alien feeling creeped all over me as a voice asked me if I was going to exercise. I was in awe for about 5 minutes before I could react. After that, there was silence for another two weeks, until during a bad trip in Amsterdam a voice told me not to pass out as I tried to find my friends. Obviously this other incident wasn t as credible because I was drugged, but it was worth mentioning nevertheless.
>>
>2d irl

Wouldn't having an anime girl in real life near you kinda be scary?

I mean the huge eyes and technically deformed body and all
>>
File: 1452478286174.jpg (202 KB, 507x809) Image search: [Google]
1452478286174.jpg
202 KB, 507x809
>>28476716
But something didn t go as expected, and at some point the progress of the responses stopped. at the same time, the figure and the personality of the tulpa was more and more clear, yet it was just a concept. this had an unexpected result on me: As the idea of this ideal, strong person/waifu/whatever you want to call it got stronger into my mind, I realized more and more how imperfect I was. This motivated me to do alot of shit: I started drawing, trying to represent my visions of my tulpa. I also started reading philosophy and psychology from time to time, trying to turn into a better person. I got into krav maga and boxing, to erase the feeling that I was a defenseless autistic neckbeard. And whenever I doubted what path to take, that image was there, judging me for my own sake, telling me to work harder. Somewhere along the line I got really into the idea of studying AI, probably affected by the desire to create her and probably also affected by my recent discovery of the Megas. from that point on, the body of my tulpa turned into a robotic one, with pretty much the same exterior.
Lot of shit happened up until now, and you could say that I actually never got to finish the actual tulpa, but I have no regrets. I m trying to better myself each day, and you could say that its thanks to her
And by the way I didn t consider myself a sane person to begin with so if you are considering this you are probably not going to ruin anything anyways, so consider it if you have the time,the desperation or the curiosity needed.
>>
>>28476754
someone with an anime tulpa pls respond
>>
>>28476862
the optical visualization is an optional stage. you can have a tulpa just as a voice and a mental image. hell, people say tulpa can even be formless
>>
>>28476772
Hello tulpa of pathetic anon that doesn't know who he/she/it is.
>>
File: 8bWlP5n.jpg (64 KB, 448x700) Image search: [Google]
8bWlP5n.jpg
64 KB, 448x700
>>28476754
It's hot, like dating an alien
>>
>>28477012
hello tripfag on anonymous imageboard, how are you doing?
>>
>>28477162
I'm bored tulpa. And will probably go to sleep at this rate.
>>
File: 1462456218529.png (75 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
1462456218529.png
75 KB, 800x629
I tried making a tulpa but gave up... thinking about doing it again

Did making one stop the loneliness for you? It seems so unrealistic but it seems like the consensus is so strong for it it probably isn't a huge

What type of things do you talk about with them?
>>
File: 1443833600590.jpg (389 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
1443833600590.jpg
389 KB, 1000x1250
>>28477826

You can talk with them about anything you would another friend, except you don't have to talk out loud, you just think things to eachother. It's pretty fun, you can send pictures or ideas or feelings without saying a word. It's really nice when your tulpa is happy with you and you can feel the nice warm love feeling coming from them. It feels so great that it motivates me to make my tulpa happy as often as possible.

Mine comes with me to work and helps me remember numbers or what I'm supposed to be doing, or joke about things that are annoying. We go shopping or watch TV or play games or go places outside. My tulpa usually leaves me alone when friends or family are around so I don't sperg out and act abnormally around them, but when there is no one else around my tulpa pops up again.

It's hard to describe to someone who doesn't have one, but it's just comforting, your brain isn't a lonely place anymore and like I said I can't get over the FEELS, it's just great.

You can still get bored of eachother obviously but that would happen with any friend, that's why you need to try new things and go new places with them.
>>
>>28465261
>literally summoning demons into your life
>>
>>28478357
This sounds really comfy and makes me want to try it but I'm horrible at visualization. Makes me worried that I'd screw it up and end up with a half finished tulpa that I'd feel guilty over.
>>
>>28473778
http://ponystasha.tumblr.com/

He was nuts to begin with, like anon said
>>
>>28478609

If your visualization skills are shit, this is the perfect exercise to get better at it!

Can you imagine a coke can? You remember what a coke can looks like, feels like, how much it weighs, etc? Can you imagine a coke can on your desk, even if there isn't one? Not too difficult, right?

At the beginning your tulpa will not be very developed at all. You will barely see them, and if you can, they will move glitchy and robot-like. I'll be honest, it can be very "uncanny valley". My tulpa was pretty strange looking at first and twitched about and moved in weird ways. However, over time my tulpa got better at moving and behaving like a human would, and I got better at visualizing and feeling my tulpa. I've been at this for 4 years and my tulpa still isn't completely finished but it's a journey we are working on together.

If your tulpa is based off a character (and remember, don't make them be EXACTLY like the character, just loosely based off them in appearance) you can collect pictures of that character to help you remember what the tulpa should look like. If you can draw, you can also draw your tulpa while you hang out with them, it helps both of you get better at remembering the tulpas form.

You only really have to work really hard on these kinds of things in the beginning, then you can mostly just passively talk to them during the day and give them attention occasionally. You'd be surprised at how much work the tulpa does on their own. They want to get better at interacting with you just as much as you do.

TL;DR even if you are shit at visualizing things, you can still start a tulpa that you can only hear and feel and you can work on the visual part together. Once you can hear and feel your tulpa it's way easier and a lot more encouraging because you know you succeeded at starting one and are making progress.
>>
>>28479005
>Can you imagine a coke can? You remember what a coke can looks like, feels like, how much it weighs, etc? Can you imagine a coke can on your desk, even if there isn't one?

No I can't

>Not too difficult, right?

No, fuck you I have aphantasia

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34039054
>>
>>28479005
I'm actually like this guy >>28479119
I can't picture things in my mind. I can only recall concepts of what things are supposed to be but I can't actually see them. I don't I could do a tulpa justice.
>>
>>28479154
>>28479119

Not sure what the community's consensus on the topic is, but I'm fairly sure that visualization is optional. It's usually what people are most interested in, but if all you care about is the personality aspect, the tulpa can choose its own form.

Read the guide, famala.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>28479154

your tulpa doesn't explicitly NEED a form if you are completely unable to make one for them. It's perfectly ok.

I'm sorry that you are unable to visualize or imagine things but your tulpa can still be happy without a form. My tulpa mostly sits on my lap and just enjoys whatever I'm up to anyway so it's not like the form is required for them to experience life. It's more for you so you can put a face to the voice / personality and touch them and play with them and stuff.
>>
>>28479239
No no no, you misunderstand. I WANT to be able to visualize, I just can't. It's the bane of my existence. I close my eyes and think of a warm beech with a blue sky and I see nothing at all besides the back of my eyelids. Sometimes if I poke my eyeballs I can see fleeting shapes of color but this disappear as soon as I stop poking.
>>
Don't fall for the tulpa meme it fucked me up big time bros.

>be me, watching Game of Thrones
>notice Margaery Tyrell is hot as fuck and she becomes my thronefu
>season 6 taking forever to come out so I decide to make a tulpa of her after reading about it on here
>for the first month or so it's just me artificially imagining her and talking for her with a voice in my head
>gradually it becomes subconscious and automatic and she starts saying things to me on her own and developing a personality
>I ask her if she loves me and she says yes
>I ask if we can have sex and she says yes but only if I do her a favor
>ok.jpeg
>She says I have to let her make another tulpa character from the show but she gets to pick
>Makes me swear to agree, I do
>She picks fucking Joffrey...
>I figure it's ok because it's my mind right? Maybe we can make fun of the normies together
>Spend next week with Margaery's help making the Joffrey tulpa, all the while looking forward to sex with her
>She even starts giving me some jerk off instructions when I jerk it to her
>One time while jerking it suddenly Joffrey comes in the room and yells at me to stop
>I look over, he is holding a cross bow at me like the one scene in the show
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>I know it's not real but it still looks real to me at this point and if he were to shoot me I would still feel the pain
>he says that Margaery is his wiafu now and from now on I have to leave her alone
>kicks me out of my room and fucks her on my own bed, I can hear their fucking noises as audio hallucinations in my mind and it won't shut off
>mfw they've been doing this for a week now and threaten me whenever I try to stop them or kick them out of my mind

what the fuck should I do? How can I even explain this to a therapist do they even know what a tulpa is?
>>
>>28479239
I might give it a go. It feels unfair to the tulpa if I can't go all the way though. I'm unsure how I would feel about never being able to see it either.

>>28479314
That sounds like one of the best parts of a tulpa - having that form of companionship that you can't see and. It doesn't seem that I could ever get that and would only be talking inside my head.
>>
>>28479349
nobody on this earth can help you
>>
>>28479393
Copy pasta is colder every time you post it. And wasn't it Daisy before?
>>
>>28479393
>make queen of thorns tulpa
>have her poison joffrey
>little shit dies
>fuck margaery on his corpse or tell her you will make a loras tulpa and torture him if she refuses
>profit
>>
File: 1457825442727.jpg (79 KB, 560x950) Image search: [Google]
1457825442727.jpg
79 KB, 560x950
>>28479398

Up to you, I'm just telling you my experiences and that I find it extremely enjoyable. I'm watching Better Call Saul and drinking whiskey and lemonade and my tulpa is sitting here with me, but she isn't like, visible right now or anything. It's just a nice warm feeling of someone being nearby, and the cool telepathy communication I was talking about.

Like I said in the beginning my tulpa was barely visible, only someone I could feel nearby and hear, and I still loved every minute of it, it takes years of practice before you can see them. Who is to say that your tulpa won't be perfectly happy being invisible? You like talking to your friends on the phone, or texting them, right? You can still enjoy the company of someone you can't see. It would be like that except with the added bonus of those "FEELS" I was mentioning earlier.

Anyway I'll get back to my show but whenever I see a tulpa thread on R9K you can count on me to be here to answer any questions you may have, whether you want to be a part of this lifestyle or not.
>>
>>28479604
Just realized my last post was barely coherent. I'm really out of it right now. I'm definitely going to give a tulpa some thought, but it bums me out that I'd probably never see it. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>28479457
this is the 2nd time I posted this one, but yea I made a daisy one too
>>28479473
pls no spoilerino
>>
>>28479717

Yeah no problem, if you decide you want to start and have any questions just make a new thread, I'm not on R9K all day, I'm more of a cyborg than a robot, but I know the beginning parts of making a tulpa can be really rough. Lots of skepticism and doubt so if you decide to start I want to help and make sure you don't give up.

See you around anon!
>>
>>28478357
This
I have a tulpa since February and this is exactly it. People claim it's stupid but it's actually really comforting. Tulpas are basically soulmates that will always love you as long as you're not a dick.
>>
>>28479393
>getting cucked by an imaginary character in your own head

This is a new level lads
>>
>>28480404

I know right, it feels like cheating tulpa are so nice and awesome, but you can't tell any normalfags or else they will think you are extremely weird / mentally ill

I still stand by my decision to make a tulpa, I'm glad I randomly stumbled upon the concept on /v/ long ago, one of the best choices I ever made in my life.
>>
How do I raise my tulpa's powerlevel?
>>
File: 1452904937362.png (639 KB, 596x701) Image search: [Google]
1452904937362.png
639 KB, 596x701
Alright you faggots I'm ready. Is there a guide or how do I start this Tulpa shit?
>>
>>28482106
there's plenty
http://tulpa.info/
>>
>>28464591
Anyone here introverted and have a tulpa?
I'm thinking about making one but i get exhausted when talking to people. Would it be a bad idea to make one if it will just keep talking to me? Is this for people who like to have conversations all the time?
>>
>>28482398
Your tulpa should be able to understand when you don't want to talk to it.
Talking with your tulpa is different compared to talking to others, it should be able to understand you like no one else can.
>>
File: Plutia1.png (84 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
Plutia1.png
84 KB, 227x227
>>28482106
>>28482117
>>28482398
>>28482435

decided to make a mid week thread for it, was going to wait until the weekend but made it now.

will answer questions on tulpas/lucid dreaming
>>28482678
>>
>>28476862
I'm the guy with a shimakaze tulpa with scars.
Mine just looks like a Human with big eyes. It can be a bit shocking at first. But it's not too weird, is like, you are not scared when you see a pic of an anime character.
>>
File: yeah.png (9 KB, 479x280) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
9 KB, 479x280
what i really, really need to know

is what that font is. is there like a stock, "sexual activities are taking course" font or something that everyone uses, or what
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.