[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa/Lucid Dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: Yukino-Yukinoshita-23699.jpg (429 KB, 653x985) Image search: [Google]
Yukino-Yukinoshita-23699.jpg
429 KB, 653x985
Taking questions on Tulpas, and Lucid dreaming

I'll list some of the easy ones so I don't get asked each time

--- Tulpas ---

>What are they?
A person that you create mentally

>What can you do with a tulpa?
Anthing you could do with any other person, and a bit more

>Isn't that just self induced X mental illness?
No, unless you already had that mental illness then a Tulpa won't contribute to it.
It's impossible to give yourself a mental illness with no external influences

>Should I do this?
Thats entirely up to you, you shouldn't need convincing to do this, if you need convincing
it most likely means it will be much harder for you to have any results

A tulpa isn't something you interact with when you feel like it, you create them with the intention
of being together for a long time.

WARNINGS:

>people who speak as "us, we" that claim they interact with a tulpa
Any person that uses these is generally roleplaying, especially if you ever see something like
"My tulpa says: X"

Disregard roleplayers, they can potentially waste a lot of your time

Lastly on this topic, I'm not here to convince you tulpas are real, I'm only helping the anons
who have already accepted it.

--- Lucid Dreaming ---

>What is a lucid dream?
Being mentally "awake" inside of your dreams

>What can you do in a lucid dream?
Anything you can imagine for as long as you remain in the dream

>Who can do this?
Anyone can do this, it just takes longer for some people to have results

>Should I do this?
It is one of the best forms of escapism, if it eventually becomes a daily thing it
can definitely allow you to have many expieriences you'll never have when awake

Super quick guide on lucid dreaming
>keep a dream journal to remember dreams
>do reality checks of your choice numerous times during the day
>look for patterns in your dreams to indicate that you're in a dream (eg running away from someone)

Mid week version
>>
I'm going to be around for a couple of hours.
I'll anwser some questions about tulpas too.
>>
what have you done with your tulpa?
>>
I can believe in lucid dreaming because I have experienced it, but the idea of a tupla seems far-fetched.
>>
>>28482678
Don't fall for the tulpa meme it fucked me up big time bros.

>be me, watching Game of Thrones
>notice Margaery Tyrell is hot as fuck and she becomes my thronefu
>season 6 taking forever to come out so I decide to make a tulpa of her after reading about it on here
>for the first month or so it's just me artificially imagining her and talking for her with a voice in my head
>gradually it becomes subconscious and automatic and she starts saying things to me on her own and developing a personality
>I ask her if she loves me and she says yes
>I ask if we can have sex and she says yes but only if I do her a favor
>ok.jpeg
>She says I have to let her make another tulpa character from the show but she gets to pick
>Makes me swear to agree, I do
>She picks fucking Joffrey...
>I figure it's ok because it's my mind right? Maybe we can make fun of the normies together
>Spend next week with Margaery's help making the Joffrey tulpa, all the while looking forward to sex with her
>She even starts giving me some jerk off instructions when I jerk it to her
>One time while jerking it suddenly Joffrey comes in the room and yells at me to stop
>I look over, he is holding a cross bow at me like the one scene in the show
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>I know it's not real but it still looks real to me at this point and if he were to shoot me I would still feel the pain
>he says that Margaery is his wiafu now and from now on I have to leave her alone
>kicks me out of my room and fucks her on my own bed, I can hear their fucking noises as audio hallucinations in my mind and it won't shut off
>mfw they've been doing this for a week now and threaten me whenever I try to stop them or kick them out of my mind

what the fuck should I do? How can I even explain this to a therapist do they even know what a tulpa is like srs what do I do?
>>
File: nui!.gif (964 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nui!.gif
964 KB, 500x281
>>28482809

bit more specific anon

>>28482863
you didnt even put the game of thrones picture this time, are you even trying

>>28482830
I think everyone's had at one point a lucid dream, if only for less then a minute
>>
>>28482678
>>people who speak as "us, we" that claim they interact with a tulpa

how the hell are you supposed to refer to them
>>
>>28482863

Pastafag forgot the image!
>>
if I learn to lucid dream will my tulpae be able to join me?
>>
>>28482830
>the idea of a tupla seems far-fetched
It isn't, but it seems like it is.

>>28482883
>I think everyone's had at one point a lucid dream, if only for less then a minute
I don't think I've ever experienced it.
I don't even have dreams that often, and when I do, they are as boring as my life is.
>>
>be me
>lonely af
>create tulpa of Daisy from the Great Gatsby movie over the course of a few months
>and eventually have a connection (e.g. our childhoods are eeriely similar 1 parent, stuck on ADD drugs at 5, abusive father)
>fall in love with this girl and invite her outside one night
>end up fucking on top of a monks grave....
>later she ends up leaving me for Tom just like she did to Gatsby
>tfw every so often they kick me out of my own room but I still hallucinate fucking noises from them

>tfw I fell for the tulpa meme
what do?
>>
>>28482908

I'm sure its possible, but its really hard to do. Whenever I have a lucid dream I try to call to her, but nothing happens as both my speaking voice and my mind voice are exactly the same inside of the dream.

>>28482884
what I mean by that is just watch out for something like

>oh WE did this and that
>she says X to you anon!

those are general signs of someone roleplaying

>>28482927

have you ever had one of those dreams where you try and convince everyone else in the dream, that they're dream people?

>>28482933
>>28482863

>daily remind someone actually put TIME into making these shit pastas
>>
>>28482889
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
are you happy now?
>>
>>28482678
>>people who speak as "us, we" that claim they interact with a tulpa
>Any person that uses these is generally roleplaying, especially if you ever see something like
>"My tulpa says: X"
Literally what? What else are you supposed to say when talking about your tulpa?
>>
>>28482927

Poor dream recall is more likely than true dreamless sleep.
>>
>>28482968
I wish I could lucid dream, I have tried literally everything but have only had one real lucid dream by accident
>>
File: yukinoo.jpg (900 KB, 1000x1514) Image search: [Google]
yukinoo.jpg
900 KB, 1000x1514
>>28482979

refer to this, explains sort of what I mean >>28482968
you'll know it when you see it
>>
>>28482968
>those are general signs of someone roleplaying
Why? Since they're sentient it's possible that they say something, right?
>>
>>28482968
>have you ever had one of those dreams where you try and convince everyone else in the dream, that they're dream people?
I never did.
>>
File: yukinooo gif.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yukinooo gif.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>>28483003

Of course, It'll be easier when you see it. The way the person types pretending their tulpa is the one speaking its very obvious when it happens.

>>28483024

I think you might have really, really bad dream recall. Do you remember the last time you've had a dream? Or more importantly, what your last dream was about?

>>28483001
If you can do it once I'm sure you can do it again
>>
>>28482999
>Poor dream recall is more likely than true dreamless sleep.
Most of the time I can't remember having any dream even right after I wake up.
>>
>>28482770
what's the purpose of a tulpa?
>>
>>28483058
basically just having a friend or companion
>>
>>28483040
>what your last dream was about
I remember playing around with an RPN calculator, and I have written down that I played vidya in it.
My dreams are really hard to tell apart from reality.
>>
>>28482678

so do I just keep talking to myself using both perspectives (me and the tulpa) until it becomes an automated process?
>>
>been trying to make a tulpa for 9 months
>nothing has happened

Welp.
>>
anyone have any links/resources? i'm actually interested in this
>>
>>28483040

Would a tulpa be a good idea if my family has a history of mental illness? Mom's side, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and addiction.I'm not showing any major signs, other than >muh depreshun. I've been reading a few guides and it seems like something I'd want to do, but not if something like oguigi is a major concern.
>>
>>28482678
have you ever had any experience in switching? or imposition? are they both actually real?
>>
>>28483096
seconding this, what about depersonalization/derealization disorder?
>>
>>28483094
tulpa.info

and the guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit
>>
>>28483058

thats specific to you, see in the OP

>A person that you create mentally
their purpose is what you make of it. Such as this >>28483069

>>28483077
That can work, make sure it doesn't become habit to parrot in their voice though.

>>28483076
When you wakeup tommorow, lay in your bed for another 5 minutes, it can allow you to remember parts of your dream if you had one. I normally don't get up immediately and spend 5-10 mins just writing and remembering

>>28483096
>>28483105

I can't say that they wouldn't have an affect on your tulpa, however having a close friend that completly understands you can definitely help you at least have some happiness

>>28483094
the first link in >>28483111
tulpa.info is a good site, although I'd avoid the forums

>>28483103
I'd say they are real, I never have practised it with her as I don't like the idea of someone controlling my body. She's never asked either.
>>
>>28483096
>>28483105
You should be fine as long as you aren't schizophrenic or something. I'm not a doctor, so don't take me too seriously.

>>28483128
>When you wakeup tommorow, lay in your bed for another 5 minutes, it can allow you to remember parts of your dream if you had one. I normally don't get up immediately and spend 5-10 mins just writing and remembering
That's the way I try to do it, but most of the time I don't remember habing any dream.
>>
What does sex with a tulpa feel like?
>>
Do NOT let tulpa/headmate people try and tell you this is without risk.

I know somebody personally who got into the imaginary friend business extremely seriously, and he had to be committed to a mental health facility for three weeks.
>>
>>28483158
like masturbating
>>
>>28483169
>I know somebody personally who got into the imaginary friend business extremely seriously, and he had to be committed to a mental health facility for three weeks.
He could've been prone to some mental illness.

>>28483158
>What does sex with a tulpa feel like?
It probably depends on how good you are at vizualizing and stuff.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>28483169
>tulpa/headmate

Don't associate the two.

>I know somebody personally who got into the imaginary friend business extremely seriously, and he had to be committed to a mental health facility for three weeks.

If it was at that state, he already issues

>>28483158
I've never had the desire to do so,

but how she physically feels like any other person, real to the touch. The only difference is if I apply too much pressure I fade/phase through her body.
>>
>>28483199
do you have a reference to your tulpas form? I'm interested
>>
>>28483217
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
here you go
>>
>>28483239
fucking what. He's asking what OP's tulpa looks like, dipshit. Not how to visualize.
>>
>>28483217

She first started out as a cloud/fog, this way I wasn't stressing over her form in the early stages.

After we could communicate soon after was when she chose her own form. Her form is most likely what she thinks I see as most attractive which is spot on, the closest character I could use to describe her personality would be pic related.
>>
>>28483199
>>tulpa/headmate
>Don't associate the two.

They're the exact same thing desu.
>>
>>28483261
i'm sleepy leave me alone
>>
>>28483194
>He could've been prone to some mental illness.
>>28483199
>If it was at that state, he already issues

Typical cult shit. Scientology plays this exact same game. "All this ugly shit has nothing to do with US. It's all the individual's fault! Theoretically, our cult is flawless!"

I'm not saying "this is all bullshit." I'm saying: it's not without risk. And you solicitors of this shit need to start owning up to that, instead of selling it to these desperate people as a happy-happy solution to all life's problems.
>>
>>28483313
I always tell that there is some risk in creating a tulpa.
>>
File: 1462195286489.jpg (101 KB, 660x810) Image search: [Google]
1462195286489.jpg
101 KB, 660x810
>>28483313

>scientology plays the exact same game

Apart that tulpas aren't supernatural or anything of the sort.

>>instead of selling it to these desperate people as a happy-happy solution to all life's problems.

>she is one of the few, FEW things in my life that makes me happy
I say it how it is for me
>>
>>28483322
I don't know which Anon you are, but in general these salesmen downplay it bigtime, and push the risk onto schizophrenics.

What they don't want to recognize is that tulpas/headmates can MAKE you schizophrenic. There is a reason that schizophrenia is highly correlated with talking imaginary friends.
>>
>>28483128
>That can work, make sure it doesn't become habit to parrot in their voice though.

How did you do it? Also did your head hurt while focusing because mine does whenever I attempt this
>>
>>28483366
I've seen many people on irc who don't have any problems, and only one person that is legimately mentally ill. The risk isn't that big.
>>
is it incorrect to see a tulpa as an alternative to meditation?
>>
>>28483366

I like pointing people to http://ponystasha.tumblr.com/

Just don't do stupid shit, famalama. Induced psychosis without external forces, cocaine comes to mind, is EXTREMELY rare in cases where there is NO previous genetic predisposition.
>>
>>28483398
>I've seen many people on irc who don't have any problems

I've been on tulpa/headmate irc twice. Both times it was 70% furry/pony cybersex.

>no problems
>>
>>28483313
How is it a cult? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>28483404
>is it incorrect to see a tulpa as an alternative to meditation?
It's probably the wrong way to look at it.
What kind of medication are you talking about?
>>
File: 1419341013415.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1419341013415.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>28483435
>medication

this comment was not original
>>
>>28483381

I spent at least half an hour talking to her, just about anything that I was interested in at the time, or whatever I had been doing that day, even if it wasn't much.

Once I started getting few responses, mostly of one to two words of which were fragmented or with a long pause is when I started thinking of her personality. What you're currently doing sounds fine really.

>>Also did your head hurt while focusing because mine does whenever I attempt this
I wouldn't say it hurt, but I definitely felt something like head pressure that would best describe it.

>>28483366
>>28483427

>tulpa/headmate

thats a good way to discredit anything you've said by referring to the two as the same thing

>>28483430
this really, you're trying to project your opinion as fact

>>28483419
>ponystasha
>tumblr

do you really expect that to not go wrong?

>>28483404
Do you mean depression medicine? As thats only temporary anyway, so if an alternative was interacting with your tulpa, then you'd be much better off
>>
>>28483435
He said meditation

time to go to bed
>>
>>28483435
i'm talking about meditation
>>
>>28483466
>time to go to bed
But it's like 9 AM here, and I've been awake for just a couple of hours.
>>
File: yukinoshita-yukino-4.png (1 MB, 1018x1440) Image search: [Google]
yukinoshita-yukino-4.png
1 MB, 1018x1440
>>28483469
>>28483466

>meditation
>not medication

Uh oh. I didn't see it either

Meditation can play a part in it really, as it can let you visualise your tulpa much more clearly

Its important for me when I want to perceive her physically being with me
>>
>>28483464
>thats a good way to discredit anything you've said by referring to the two as the same thing

I guess if that's good enough for you, then by all means ignore all the detailed arguments I've made, and just be offended about an obviously appropriate comparison.

Don't explain how you think they're different, or anything. Just say >you think X so everything else you said is wrong.

It really makes you seem reliable and credible, mate.
>>
File: reisen cry.png (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
reisen cry.png
126 KB, 500x500
Does your tulpa get jealous when you talk to other people or ignore her in public? Or when you fap?
>>
>>28483497
tulpafags recognize that it's self induced, senpai. That's the whole point.
>>
>>28483515
>Does your tulpa get jealous when you talk to other people or ignore her in public?
My tulpa understands that I have to hide her from other people and that I have to do things sometimes.
>Or when you fap?
She's fine with that.

Your tulpa will probably be very understanding.
You don't have to spend every second of your life with it for both of you to be happy.
>>
>>28483525
>tulpafags recognize that it's self induced

That doesn't really make it any less problematic.

>Here, take these drugs! But remember, the voices you're going to be hearing for the next three hours aren't actually God and the Devil, it's just an illusion. This is totally 100% safe now.
>>
>>28483588
have you not tripped before?
>>
File: Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1829692.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1524) Image search: [Google]
Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1829692.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1524
>>28483497

See my OP
>Lastly on this topic, I'm not here to convince you tulpas are real, I'm only helping the anons who have already accepted it.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to say they're dangerous/scientology/cult or whatever you're trying to do

>>28483515
My contact with other people is really minimal, at best an acknowledgement

>ignore her in public
I don't do the sort, shes self-conscious about distracting me from when I'm doing things outside and generally stays quiet, however I normally talk to her a lot afterwards a fair amount of the time verbally

>Or when you fap?
Not jealous in anyway, she sometimes helps if she's with me physically at the time. Otherwise we don't really talk about it at all.
>>
>>28483594
>Dude are you like a straight edge loser or something lol?

I've taken LSD, DMT, and Psilocybin, not that it matters.

And you know what happens to people who take psychedelics too much? You know what is well documented to happen?

They develop schizophrenia.

But I guess they were just predisposed, huh?
>>
>>28483588
>>28483637
>implying you have to take drugs to make a tulpa
>>
>>28483596
>I don't know why you're trying so hard to say they're dangerous/scientology/cult or whatever you're trying to do

People who irresponsibly solicit the practice of spiritualized escapism are a cancer. Just like people who peddle drugs, or cults. You're preying on the vulnerable, and it bugs me.

If you want to help these people on /r9k/, use your imaginary friend to become somebody who can meet them on real terms. Don't use your private delusion as a crutch, and push the crutch at them. If you really want to help them, help them for real. Not "for imaginary"
>>
>>28483650
>implying that disproves or contradicts my comparison in anyway
>>
File: 1461673017998 (1).jpg (65 KB, 454x419) Image search: [Google]
1461673017998 (1).jpg
65 KB, 454x419
>>28483671
>>28483637
>>28483694
what?

So basically you just want robots to "just b themselves"

What is your actual purpose?

I don't know why you keep relating drugs or anything of the sort to it.

This isn't your safespace in which only things YOU like are posted.
>>
>>28483671
>creating another personality inside your mind for company
>spiritualized escapism
You don't understand it. It's just a mind trick that actually works.

>You're preying on the vulnerable, and it bugs me.
>implying I'm not that vunerable person that you're talking about
>>
File: 1445884181625.png (347 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445884181625.png
347 KB, 600x600
>>28483637
>>28483671

Okay faggots, you clearly you don't understand what a tulpa is.

It's a self induced delusion. People have been doing this with literally no negative side effects for literally thousands of years. See: Method of Ioci This is no different to creating a mind palace. It's completely innocuous and will only cause problems in those GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to mental illness, or those inducing it with the use of EXTERNAL STIMULANTS.
>>
>>28483730
You're fucking insane. Please get help and stop posting on this website.
>>
>>28483703
>So basically you just want robots to "just b themselves"
>This isn't your safespace

Lol, memes.

You seem to completely not comprehend what I just said.

>What is your actual purpose?
I just told you.

>I don't know why you keep relating drugs or anything of the sort to it.
Because it's a relevant, relateable analogy.

>This isn't your safespace in which only things YOU like are posted.
Same goes to you, buddy.

But hey, I think there's actually already board where tulpa threads are accepted without question, and where you can post whatever you want.

>>>/trash/
>>
>attempt lucid dreaming
>'wake up' but can't move
>can hear distorted screams, and see some eldritch shit when I open my eyes
>fades after a minute

t-thanks
>>
File: 342342243.jpg (78 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
342342243.jpg
78 KB, 388x500
>>28483730
>literally no negative side effects

COME ON
>>
File: Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1465190.jpg (249 KB, 533x746) Image search: [Google]
Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1465190.jpg
249 KB, 533x746
>>28483786

thats sleep paralysis not lucid dreaming anon

>>28483781
>>28483759
>implying I care about some literal who getting angry

>>28483793
theres pretty much none, maybe if you consider losing alone time a negative effect, although do you really enjoy all the time you're alone anyway?
>>
>>28483809
>implying I care about some literal who getting angry
Anon is not me Anon.

>some literal who
You need to dial back on the memery, OP. You're doing it wrong here, as you cancerous, attention seeking, self-serving tripfags ALWAYS seem to be doing.
>>
>>28483809
>literal who

Are you seriously identity-shaming on an anonymous fucking website? Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you so fucking powerless in your own life that you need to create a fucking anime identity on 4chan and parade yourself around as if you're better than the thousands of people who come here with the fucking decency not to put your opinions above those of everyone else?

Do you not have an ounce of humility? Do you understand just what a trip suggests about who you are?

Please tell me why you think your opinion matters more than mine. I want to hear your deluded fucking reasoning. I want you to channel the ounce of anger you feel as you read this and put it into a post for me.
>>
File: 1462632504353.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1462632504353.gif
1 MB, 540x531
>>28483855
>>28483838
>>28483809

mommy, daddy, stop it. I just wanna learn about tulpas
>>
File: yukino outside.jpg (56 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
yukino outside.jpg
56 KB, 492x600
>>28483855

>identity-shaming
these are some great tumblr buzzwords

>>28483838
I made an honest thread and for some reason idiots that are unable to comprehend it are getting angry
>>
>>28483883
>these are some great tumblr buzzwords
>>
>>28483877
>>>/trash/

These anons have a thread there pretty much all the time. I hope you like my little pony and hitler.

GOD I wish the mods here would take care of get this tumblr shit off /r9k/
>>
>>28483877

I'm still here to answer anon

I should really stick to the topic

>>28483885
>>28483889
you aren't achieving anything
>>
>>28483877
Do you have any questions?

>>28483889
>this tumblr shit
What does this have to do with tumblr?
>>
>>28483883
You're a good deal angrier than me anon. Understand this is not my real intention, and is a failure on your part.

>unable to comprehend it
Meaning "I disagree with you and won't leave you alone about it." I think anyone who was following this thread will agree that you haven't met my arguments equally.
>>
>>28483905
>What does this have to do with tumblr?

>Talking imaginary friends
>my little pony
>cybersex

Tulpamancy and headmates are tumblr incarnate, friend. I'm sorry, but this is degenerate cancer.
>>
>>28483895
how long did it take for you achieve imposition? Just how good is it?

>>28483911
>whiny faggot with no arguments
You said it was dangerous and compared it to MDMA and LSD. It's in the notes for all time anon, you can leave now.
>>
File: Yukino_Yukinoshita.png (99 KB, 253x361) Image search: [Google]
Yukino_Yukinoshita.png
99 KB, 253x361
>>28483942

>how long did it take for you achieve imposition? Just how good is it?

It takes much less time then when I first tried to, within less then 5 minutes of meditation
When I first tried I was already at the point of having long conversations, of which took 2 months to achieve.

Imposition where I physically perceive her took at least half a year. Its the same as seeing any other person, and she feels as real as anyone else.
>>
>>28483942
>You said it was dangerous
It can be quite dangerous.

>and compared it to MDMA and LSD
>MDMA
I think your headmate is misremembering. I compared it to psychedelic drugs only, and it is an apt comparison. See
>>28483637

>It's in the notes for all time anon, you can leave now.
Oh wow I'm so embarrassed that literally none of the tumblrites ITT can do anything except get offended and namecall in light of anons who would dare to be cynical and skeptical about their inveterate escapism and talking imaginary friends.
>>
>>28484002
I can't see my tulpa as a whole, I can only focus on one part at a time.
Do you have any tips?
>>
File: 1461297966069.gif (523 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
1461297966069.gif
523 KB, 980x550
>>28484048

do you mean seeing your tulpa in your mind?

If you mean seeing them in reality I'll just explain what I do

>start almost meditating, apart that I'm completely focused on what my surroundings look like in my mind (normally my room)
>keep focusing and imagining how it looks like with my eyes closed
>imagine her moving around in the room, and just being already here
>after open my eyes and her presence continues

When I first was attempting it made a faded image of her that I could still see through. It gets easier the more you practice
Also for a general tip, never attempt when there's plenty of noise or any other people around, as it becomes pretty much impossible.
>>
>>28484126
Thanks a lot, I will try this later and see if it works.
>>
>>28482678
greatly appreciated OP
im not being ironic i-i promise
>>
>>28484048
Completely normal. You likely aren't used to visualising something to the extent that you are with your tulpa. Just try to focus on visualising each part of your tulpa, and once you get it all down, slowly try to "zoom out". You'll get it in no time, anon.
>>
File: 123eeee.png (292 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
123eeee.png
292 KB, 900x955
>>28482678
this sounds fun,
I tryed lucid dreaming years ago, never heard of tulpas, but sounds fun.

also I kinda made it once or twice, but the feeling of it vanished and felt like awakening.

I wanna try once again.

Are this threads common on this board?

also where do I start other than the journal,
how does one start with tulpas?
>>
Anyone here has people irl who know about your tulpas?
Do your tulpas talk with others?
Have they made any friends with people outside your mind?

My tulpa is friends with my little sister.
>>
Thanks OP.

Remember to keep this stuff low key if you can. People who will be interested, will be interested. I advise saging the thread when you post. Only bump to keep it off page 10.
>>
>>28484308
>but the feeling of it vanished
You should try to find your tulpa. Maybe it's somewhere in your mind.

>>28484303
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>28484308
>Are this threads common on this board?

Tulpa threads are on >>>/trash/, and they should stay there, no offense meant.
>>
>>28484323
honestly a good plan to me
s-so who had a tulpa pre-2015?
>>
>>28484346
I kind of started creating my tulpa in late 2014.
>>
>>28484357
did you ever finish? what's their name? do you have a description? why did you do it?
allthequestions
>>
thanks euphoria for another great thread
>>
>>28484368
>did you ever finish?
What do you mean?
I spend some time with my tulpa every day.
>what's their name?
Miku
>do you have a description?
You mean a description of my tulpa?
>why did you do it?
I wanted mai waifu to be real.
>>
>>28484395
and the anon with no name
>>
File: 1420879321319.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1420879321319.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>28484346
Low key is good. Lots of attention is bad. It will only attract shitty normies and disgusting degenerates.

We want this to be a purely, uniquely 4chan thing. ONLY for us. I advise using Hitler, Nazism, and 2d lolita to distinguish ourselves from outsiders.
>>
>>28484398
>I spend some time with my tulpa every day.
cute

>Miku
oh shit you fuckin WEEBno but seriously that's really cute

>You mean a description of my tulpa?
yeah but i guess you just explained her

>I wanted mai waifu to be real.
that's what a lot of people did i guess

>>28484418
sounds like a plan anon
>>
File: Plutia1.png (84 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
Plutia1.png
84 KB, 227x227
>>28484311

>Anyone here has people irl who know about your tulpas?
I don't have anyone that would understand, and they would probably assume I've just lost it

>Do your tulpas talk with others?
I avoid contacting others to talk with her, as it would most likely mould her personality based on her interaction

>Have they made any friends with people outside your mind?
not yet, she hasn't expressed any desire to either

>My tulpa is friends with my little sister.
How does this work? please don't say your sister can see your tulpa

>>28484308
threads aren't that common on this board, most are ironically made aswell
You should try it again

>>28484395
thank you anon!

>>28484398
You didn't make her personality based around miku did you?
If so how is your relationship?
>>
>>28484395
>>28484411
Turn your fucking trip back on
>>
anyone have drawings or any kind of rendition of their tulpa? im gonna make sarah on here
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
>>
>>28484346
I've been involved in the community since Q3 2013, although I've only recently been actively making a tulpa since the end of last year.
>>
File: 1460834763975sm.jpg (481 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1460834763975sm.jpg
481 KB, 1280x1440
>>28484430
>sounds like a plan anon

My brother!
>>
>>28484446
Formspamming invites circlejerking and bullshit. Best to avoid that.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-11+at+02.42.56).jpg (81 KB, 439x583) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-11+at+02.42.56).jpg
81 KB, 439x583
>>28484446
very basically, she's this
she goes between overly eccentric to really quit and timid a lot
she said her face is rounder than that but i couldn't find anywhere to change face shape

>>28484495
WELP
>>
>>28484434
>How does this work?
We mostly talk on Facebook Messenger and I type out what my tulpa has to say, or she posesses me sometimes and she types. We have a convention where what she says is in double quotes ("like this"), and other tulpas have different characters for quoting (3 tulpas total).
>most likely mould her personality based on her interaction
This. My tulpa got really sad when she heard from someone she doesn't exist.
>You didn't make her personality based around miku did you?
I told her to just not be tsundere. She turned out to be a nice and a caring person.
>If so how is your relationship?
We spend a lot of time cuddling together and we sleep together every day. We don't do lewd things, because I'm not into it.
>>
>>28484511
>>>/irc/
>>>.info
>>>/tulpa/
>>>r/tulpas
>>>infinitydev(point)org/tulpa
>>>tulpa(point)im

Literally a million other places you can do that. Please don't do it on 4chan. It invites cancer.
>>
>>28484434
>>28484434
>>28484338
Ok il try lucid dreaming.

what exactly is a tulpa how di I get one, and, Where can i Find this type of threads?

in which board?

I goin to try this hard, so ill begin lurking and learning.
>>
>>28484566
>what exactly is a tulpa how di I get one, and, Where can i Find this type of threads?
>in which board?
>>28484556 this post has the anwser
>I goin to try this hard, so ill begin lurking and learning.
Good luck.
>>
File: 53548908.jpg (75 KB, 453x650) Image search: [Google]
53548908.jpg
75 KB, 453x650
>>28484566
>in which board?

>>>/trash/
24/7 tulpa thread there.

>I goin to try this hard, so ill begin lurking and learning.
Remember that lots of outsiders are into this too, namely tumblr transfags and the like. We want to keep them OUT. Keep it 4chan.
>>
File: 1461127337571.jpg (150 KB, 1000x921) Image search: [Google]
1461127337571.jpg
150 KB, 1000x921
>>28484566

If I was to suggest just one site it would definitely be tulpa.info
Although avoid the forums, just take the general information from all the pages.

Best thing to remember is that though every process is unique to the person, it is your mind after all

>>28484538
that sounds like a nice relationship, also I'm pretty sure you posted in the other thread I made on this a week ago.

>My tulpa got really sad when she heard from someone she doesn't exist.
worries about things like that happening is why I haven't got her to talk to anyone
>>
>>28483911
I agree with this post
I'm skeptical aboot tulpas and want to believe, but if you can seriously look at this sentence without going "hmmmm" then you need to re-evaluate things:

"I create a personality/voice/being that only I can see and interact with but do not have Disassociative Identity Disorder"

And okay, for the sake that it would be a completely seperate being (Going to throw my skepticism out for this) you're still in a delusional state imagining something that doesn't exist and other real tangible people can see or interact with. It's psychosis to a point, no matter what you say. Even if it's good. This shit is no joke, you're making a permanent change to your head and who knows what can go wrong down the line.
>>
>>28484566
Last general was a few days ago, it's not that common.

read the starters guide:https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

and read some of the others on tulpa.info

Like notanon said though, avoid the forums unless you have a specific question that you can't find an answer to.
>>
>>28484603
never knew that normies are into this.

but yet still fun.. thanks btw
>>
>>28484592
>this post has the anwser

I was pointing out all the CANCER that is in the tulpa and "headmates" community...

The only of those that ar worth a damn are .info (For their information collection only. Stay off the forums unless you have a strong stomach) and 10-2chan's /tulpa/. Everything else is poisonous garbage.
>>
>>28484617
Tulpas are a weird cultural concept to grasp.

like, may I ask, who your tulpa is, and how is he?

what is its personality, and worries and dreams?
>>
>>28484617
>worries about things like that happening is why I haven't got her to talk to anyone
I understand, but do you want to isolate your tulpa from the outside world?
>>
>>28484625
other real tangible people can't see or interact with*
>>
>>28484625
You belong here, and I want you to stay in the 4chan tulpa community. Please join our threads on >>>/trash/, and remember to sage these threads to avoid publicity.
>>
>>28484652
>Stay off the forums unless you have a strong stomach

care to explain further?

what the fuck do they talk about o what happens in those forums?
>>
>>28484712
Tulpa cybersex and various associated roleplaying.

The large majority of the online tulpa community consists of various autistic fetishists, namely ponyfags, transvestites, and furries. Even on 4chan we're infested with this.
>>
File: 1462771148988.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1462771148988.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>28484696
>tfw can't tell if sarcastic or serious

anon, why are you doing this to me?
>>
>>28484696
Sorry you're confusing the fuck out of me? I'm the one you quoted

>>28484768
Basically just as lost as this guy, going to bed now
>>
File: 1450997892238.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1450997892238.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>28484768
Don't be too flattered. It's not healthy. But yea I'm being completely serious. We need to establish an exclusively 4chan tulpa community, and we need people like you to do it. See

>>28484418
>>28484712
>>28484747
>>
>>28484747
damn it sounded so /x/ and fun, but this words of furry and pony bring me a little bit down.

Still I have many questionds, this threeads of lucid and tulpa sound so fun.
>>
File: 1456498885164.png (192 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456498885164.png
192 KB, 300x300
>>28484712
>>28484747

>>28484836
thats why when anyone asks to find information I always say avoid any forums or anything of the sort
I'll be here for a few hours more if you have any questions on either topic
>>
>>28484836
In addition to the websites I've mentioned, 4chan has a tulpa community on >>>/trash/

Unfortunately, even there we have to share those threads with the degenerate outsiders.
>>
>>28484853
talk to me about your tulpa pls.

Like how does it sound, do they have gender?
what are their personalities?
can you have more than one tulpa?
what about their looks on lucid dreaming?
while creating one can you determinate their personalities and looks and sounds?
can you create a very intelligent smart one?
can they get against you or angry at you?
what do they think of themselves?
do they die?

pls answer
>>
>>28484893
>>28484853
also adding.
Can a Tulpa make your life easier?

for example I forgot something and then it remembers me of something.
(like going out and it calls me on buying milk)

are they helpful?
>>
File: 1462500553372.jpg (173 KB, 1260x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462500553372.jpg
173 KB, 1260x2000
>>28484893

>>Like how does it sound, do they have gender?
Finding something to compare how she sounds like is very hard

>>what are their personalities?
Similar to pic related if you've seen the show

>>can you have more than one tulpa?
yes, I choose not to as it would make me more distant from her

>>what about their looks on lucid dreaming?
their views? or you mean inside of the dream
If its inside the dream I've never seen them inside of one, for me its imposible to communicate when inside of the dream as my mind voice is the same as my audible voice (in the dream)

>>while creating one can you determinate their personalities and looks and sounds?
you can influence their personality, and visualise them to have a form. Sound develops with them later on, mine originally sounded just like my own mind voice

>>can you create a very intelligent smart one?
I'd say yes, but they would still be limited by your own knowledge. Such as not being able to do really complex maths problems etc

>>can they get against you or angry at you?
yes but this is really uncommon unless you messed up in the early stages of the creation process

>>what do they think of themselves?
I don't really know, I've never dwelled on the topic of her existence with her
>>28484538 this anon did that and it his tulpa sad

>>do they die?
basically, they can fade out if you have no interaction with them. If you try to make them come back at best it will be a tulpa similar to the one that you ignored

>>Can a Tulpa make your life easier?
In your specific answer yes, mine prefers to hint at things I've missed instead of full on telling me
>>
I'm going to leave soon.
I hope this thread will be still alive later, or that someone will make a new one.
>>
>>28484987
What about of what do they think about you?
have you asked?

I have watch shirobako.

she is so waifu.

and What does she ( is it calling it a she the correct way?) thinsk of tour interactions with other people?
for example, you getting mad with someone,.
you having a crush.
you having a good time
you having a bad time.
>>
File: d52.jpg (24 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
d52.jpg
24 KB, 600x634
>>28485025
o damn i really had a lot of questions.
this is fun to talk about.
>>
>>28485047
I'll probably be around later today.
>>
>>28485066
I'll look for the thread. op thanks for the chat.

nice digits btw
>>
>>28485076
op has a trip, dunno if that's him famalama. He's prolly still around
>>
>>28485090
oh
cool then.
>>
File: 1459135005728.jpg (83 KB, 620x681) Image search: [Google]
1459135005728.jpg
83 KB, 620x681
>>28485041

>>you getting mad with someone
she will understand what I'm thinking, but most times stays neutral as she doesn't like seeing me like that

>>you having a crush.
Doesn't happen, so I'm not sure

>>you having a good time
it normally reflects on her aswell

>>you having a bad time

we normally talk a lot when I'm feeling down

>>28485025
>>28485066
>>28485090

thanks for your answers anon

>>28485047
>>28485106
I'm still here !
>>
>>28484926
My tulpa is helpful. She isn't to the point of remembering things that I forget, but I have a creative job, and she helps me get my ducks in a row. She pushes me to work, helps me come up with ideas, things like that.
>>
File: 1462108192161.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1462108192161.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>28485179
Does she have a name?
Does she wonder what more is out there?
Does she ask you to get to know or lurk for something of her interest?
does she have interests?
does she ask questions?
Does she question her existence?
Does she question yours?
Does she make basic human question of "is there a god", "why are we here"?
Do you plan on asking her about her existence, and how you created her?

so many questions.
>>
>>28485249
what about having an exam and the having help at the exam from your tulpa remembering you things, is that a thing that happens?
>>
>>28485179
How is sex with a Tulpa?
>>
This video will tell you everything you need to know about tulpas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3j5gtUCkJg
>>
>>28485269
I'm sure if you practised with your tulpa, and they wanted to help you, then it could be achieved. I don't do any exams, so I don't have any relevent experience there.
>>
File: yukiinoo 1.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
yukiinoo 1.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>28485258
>does she have name
yes, however I've yet to post it here to keep her as from this site distant as possible

>Does she wonder what more is out there?
not really, she's able to interact with most things in my room (granted not able to move them)
which quells most questions on what I see

>Does she ask you to get to know or lurk for something of her interest?
yes, most of the time its easy to answer things

>does she have interests?
yes, she decorates her wonderland based on what she likes at that time, currently its an old wooden building inside of the original grass plain that I imagined

>does she ask questions?
yes, sometimes on whatevers around me or what I'm doing. She can already understand what I'm thinking aswell

>Does she question her existence?
never

>Does she question yours?
never, I think that sort of topic would make her sad

>Does she make basic human question of "is there a god", "why are we here"?
same with the two above, topic has never came up

>Do you plan on asking her about her existence, and how you created her?
I'll answer if she ever asks, I have no plan on bringing up the topic though

>>28485279 see >>28483199
>>
>>28485269
That's one of the original reasons tulpae were created. It's the buddhist equivalent of the Method of Ioci, but a helluva lot more fun.
>>
What's the best drugs to do to help you force?
>>
File: 1456560505201.gif (398 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1456560505201.gif
398 KB, 500x460
>>28485408

none, any external influences would only have a negative affect on your tulpa
>>
>>28485429
I'm the guy with lots of questiond,s I have more but I have to sleep, will you be here later op what time and what board?
>>
>>28485408
It's not a drug, but I always use white noise when i meditate and spend time with my tulpa. It really helps concentration, as well as the length of the time (can make 30 minutes feel like 10). I just generated some noise on random.org to get it.
>>
File: 1455407856082.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455407856082.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>28485458

I might be here for another hour or so, I'll be sure to post another thread in a few days, perhaps on the weekend.
>>
File: Unsorted 653.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 653.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
I set up some sick dreamland and forced constantly for a month, but college started and I had zero feedback after a month at all so I stopped

she is still in there though I bet
>>
>>28485475
too bad, op, I really need to go to bed.

what boards do you frequent?
>>
File: 1457247516062.jpg (194 KB, 620x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457247516062.jpg
194 KB, 620x1000
>>28485491

mainly just this one, other boards I just look at but don't bother posting
>>
File: 1458829345786.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458829345786.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>28485483
I bet she's still waiting for you aswell anon

Going to go away for a little bit, will answer some more when I'm back
>>
File: 324ji43ij.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
324ji43ij.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>28485515
I'll look forward to chat again.

This is fun, I will go back to try to lucid dreaming, and try to lurk info into Tulpas.

Thanks for the chat.
next time I will have tons of question.

I hope we can talk again soon.
>>
File: Unsorted 711.jpg (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 711.jpg
188 KB, 800x800
Also I have about two books worth of dream journals and did reality checks constantly for months and probably only got half an hour of total lucid dreaming time in my whole life
real sad
>>
File: 1462863951561.jpg (597 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462863951561.jpg
597 KB, 1064x1600
>>28482678
Anyone wake up in the morning, go back to sleep, then have a dream where you can wake up when ever you want, and fully know you are dreaming but only remember this towards the end, but remembering doesn't trigger the conclusion, but the conclusions triggers you remembering. But you can't control it like a lucid dream it's more like a movie that you watch and pick apart the plot holes with sudden strange changes of scale, like a gigantic airship being able to fit in a doorway. So daydreaming but way more intense.
>>
File: 1461607917721.jpg (99 KB, 708x395) Image search: [Google]
1461607917721.jpg
99 KB, 708x395
>>28485878
Yea all the time
>>
>>28485953
you enjoy it?
>>
File: 1461541736722.png (908 KB, 3139x3287) Image search: [Google]
1461541736722.png
908 KB, 3139x3287
>>28485878

that happens quite a fair bit for me, normally whenever I didn't have a proper dream during the night

I dont bother writing it in my dream journal because it feels like it lasts for less then 3 minutes
>>
>>28486104
Mine always last for a good 3 hours, it's always a really comfy dream. Makes for a nice escape.
>>
File: Working! 38.jpg (223 KB, 572x780) Image search: [Google]
Working! 38.jpg
223 KB, 572x780
>>28486104
do you ever star mixing up memories from dreams and real life? after a while it just seemed that I should be forgetting dreams. It's one of the reaons I stopped writing in my dream journal s
>>
>>28486138
Only ever did this when I was a kid, but my dreams have been getting more mundane and real lately so I'm starting to mix it up.
>>
File: 1460536653590.png (277 KB, 582x594) Image search: [Google]
1460536653590.png
277 KB, 582x594
>>28486138
>>28486181

like that anon said, when I was younger I used to have vivid dreams of things that could have happened

now theres a pretty clear distinction in my dreams because I don't do much
>>
If I make tupla will it stop me from being lonely and depressed?
>>
File: Unsorted 697.jpg (93 KB, 793x720) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 697.jpg
93 KB, 793x720
>>28486228
the only price
is your SOUL!
>>
File: 1459151789148.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459151789148.png
1 MB, 900x1200
>>28486228

You'd have a friend who completely understands you,
if you think that would be something nice to have then go for it
>>
>>28486268
Are they an actual thing, or are people just bullshitting?
>>
File: 1459414318336.jpg (60 KB, 523x294) Image search: [Google]
1459414318336.jpg
60 KB, 523x294
>>28486403

read through all of my posts in this thread and decide
>>
>>28486444
God I can only hope it's a thing. I'll take your word for it though, any tutorials or forums you can recommend?
>>
>>28482678
I used to have lucid nightmares. I just used it to kill myself to escape the nightmare.
>>
>>28486403
Neither. It's not bullshit, for sure
I've had mine following me even when I go take a shit for almost a year now. She is kind of more controlled now but she's at the back of my mind at every moment

Like right now she's telling me to not write about her and I feel genuinely guilty. Shit's weird
>>
>>28486467
>>28486491
oh, and use this https://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides
>>
File: 1458522152143.jpg (134 KB, 1440x779) Image search: [Google]
1458522152143.jpg
134 KB, 1440x779
>>28486467

if I was to suggest any one site it would be tulpa.info

Avoid the forums on there, or forums for the topic anywhere really.

>>28486475
Eventually you could turn those dreams into a good thing.
My lucid dreams that start off as a nightmare normally end up me questioning why I'm running from whatever thing is in the dream
>>
>>28486500
>>28486507
thanks guys gonna have a look, wish me luck
>>
When I was a kid I used to have a friendly crocodile following me around all the time. According to my parents I actually saw the thing in the physical world. Is that the same sort of thing?
>>
>>28486519
Yeah man give it a go, helped me get off abusing sleeping pills. Everyone's result is different though.
>>
>>28482678
So you are making imaginary friends as an adult? You need help dude.
>>
I am a tulpa. How do I transcend? This body is getting uncomfortable now... I want out
>>
Wait a second. You're telling me that you can "create" a person in your mind, that you can see irl and interact with like a real person?
>>
File: 1458472030524.jpg (985 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458472030524.jpg
985 KB, 750x1200
>>28487003

if you put enough effort and time into doing so yes
>>
>>28487068
I can believe creating a personality, but actually seeing them in front of you and being able to feel, smell and hear them like a real person made out of flesh and bones sounds too far fatched to me tbqh.
>>
File: 1460628946525.jpg (70 KB, 550x676) Image search: [Google]
1460628946525.jpg
70 KB, 550x676
>>28487150

it can be seen as an end goal in most cases, as you need everything else to be perfect to even attempt it
>>
>>28487802
Has anyone ever reached that stage? Sounds like a surefire way to schizophrenia/mental illness.
>>
>>28487827
I have, but I have also isolated myself from many outside forces. It's really nice, but don't feel bad if you can see them faintly or not at all. Sometimes they just don't want to be there fully, and that's fine. All depends on your relationship with them.
>>
>>28487881
Having said that, I've had depression and anxiety long before I've had them.
>>
File: 1456015938504.png (784 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456015938504.png
784 KB, 1280x720
>>28487827

I make these threads to allow others to learn off my personal experience
yes me
>>
I'm here just for Yokunoshita.
>>
File: yukino sitting.jpg (33 KB, 736x527) Image search: [Google]
yukino sitting.jpg
33 KB, 736x527
>>28488030

heres one for you then anone
>>
>>28488070
c-can I save this picture?
>>
>>28488089
of course! I like the arty type ones best
>>
When I'm making my tulpa and start forcing, do I just keep talking at them and hope they're listening or do I have to parrot them and make them say stuff back to me?
>>
File: 1434927499869.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434927499869.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>28484418
Whats wrong with attracting normies to this?

It'll turn them to cyborgs or just leave them mentally fucked up

Its a win-win.
>>
I'm back.
Has anything happened in this thread?
>>
>>28487003
>You're telling me that you can "create" a person in your mind
Yes. That's what a tulpa exactly is.
>that you can see irl and interact with like a real person?
You can if you will learn to impose it. That takes extra effort, and I'm still not able to do it.

>>28486648
>This body is getting uncomfortable now... I want out
Do you mean your form or your host's body?

>>28486523
>Is that the same sort of thing?
To some extent it is, but most kids have imaginary friends.
I don't know how sentient and independent they are.

>>28486228
>If I make tupla will it stop me from being lonely
Yes.
>and depressed?
It might help.
>>
>>28486475
me too
but recently i've used them to call my tulpa
you might want to give that a try if you still have them
>>
When is it too late to salvage a failed tulpa attempt?
>>
>>28489455
It's probably never too late. You should try to find your tulpa.
>>
>>28489471
So, if I can find them, everything will be fine? That's reassuring
>>
A thing that I don't like about some people here is that they treat tulpas as magic.
It's just a trick to fool your brain and is harmless, like an optical illusion. Sometime it will look sentient, and it is, you can't control or predict them, and that's because it your subconscius brain talking and acting.
But it's not like summoning a demon or turning yourself into a schizophrenic. Also there's a lot of trolls and a lot of cringy people roling as tulpas
>>
>>28489510
>So, if I can find them, everything will be fine?
Everything should be fine.
I never had that problem, so I have no experiences with this.
>>
>>28482678
I heard a very loud "hello" after 3 days of starting the tulpa process, scared the shit out of me, got adrenaline and everything. Haven't heard anything since though (it's been a month). Was that just a freak hallucination?

Also, is pressure on only the right side of the head normal?
>>
>>28489721
Maybe you are trying to listen to your tulpa in the wrong way. Maybe you got scared when you heard that "hello". Learning to communicate with your tulpa is mostly about you being able to understand it.
>Also, is pressure on only the right side of the head normal?
Things like that are different for everyone. I don't even remember having any head pressures.
>>
Can someone with a tulpa please answer this for me >>28488359
>>
>>28488359
You probably should avoid parroting.
It's hard to tell if you're doing it at first, but just assume it was tulpa unless you are sure that it was you.

>>28489869
There you go.
>>
Why people say that if you start making a tulpa you should continue till the end ?
What if I get bored mid-procces?

>>28489721
How many hours did you spend everyday those 3 days?
>>
>>28489510
>>28489455
Having done this before:
Focus on them and try to listen to them. Try to remember why you wanted them to be with you in the first place.Give new purpose to the relationship if you are unhappy with it and just try to envision them.
>>
>>28487895
Can you describe what the experience was like? What were the differences between the tulpa and a real person?
>>
>>28487881
Forgot to quote you here >>28489984

Same question for you
>>
>>28489932

because you never know if the tulpa is half complete and just unable to communicate. You might end up hearing from this malformed half baked bastard of a tulpa years down the road and it will be pissed off at you for neglecting it.

It's like you wouldn't buy a kid a puppy if you weren't absolutely sure they were prepared to take care of it. Don't start making a tulpa unless you are 100% sure you want it. They aren't a HUGE responsibility but they will be stuck with you for life so don't start unless you are sure.

>>28489869

When I started a lot of guides said parroting / parroting was OK but it will make you feel like a weird dumbass, and my tulpa says she didn't like it because she was able to respond sooner than I believed and I kept thinking it was just me.

Basically just narrate your day and explain things as if the tulpa is listening, but don't move their form for them, and don't respond for them. They will surprise you with how soon they are able to start moving and speaking to you.
>>
>>28489932
>What if I get bored mid-procces?
If you're likely to get bored, you shouldn't try at all.
Making a tulpa takes a lot of patience.
>>
>>28490026
Alright, that was helpful, thanks!
I was worried that if I started parroting I'd never be able to tell the difference between the two.

>>28489896
Will do. Thanks.
>>
>>28489762
Yeah, I was pretty tired when it happened, and I'm worried I might have discouraged her when I jumped like that. Hearing is definitely my main issue right now, will keep trying

>>28489932
About 1 hour a day active, plus maybe 3 passive
>>
>>28482678
tulpas and lucid dreaming are not the same. i'm glad you took your shit off /x/ but you dumb faggots are pulling out a piece of your soul that will eventually rot.

it rarely ends well.
>>
>>28490162
>tulpas and lucid dreaming are not the same
This thread doesn't imply that these are the same thing. It's just a thread about both topics.
Having two threads is pointless.
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Tulpa
>>
I fucking hate tripfags so god damn much
>>
File: 20151025191728.png (107 KB, 832x472) Image search: [Google]
20151025191728.png
107 KB, 832x472
I'm posting one of the old drawings that my tulpa made.
She drew a long time ago.
>>
I'm not sure if I have a tulpa and I didn't knew.
Sometimes when I'm alone daydreaming there's a voice similar to mine that pops in my head and we discuss about things.
I don't feel a presence, a form, a smell... but I hear it, and it's not like I'm talking to myself
>>
>>28490291
You might have a tulpa.
Your tulpa doesn't have to have a form, but you could talk to it if you want it.
You should try to talk with it when you're not daydreaming.
>>
>>28490026
>>28490051
But what's the problem with getting bored or let it half-baked? As far as I know is like a mindtrick and everything is in my mind,if I start ignoring it even if it is after I created it to the point is sentient, it should go away with time.
And it's not like I can get hurt, those are shitty creepypastas from trolls
>>
>>28490385
>I start ignoring it even if it is after I created it to the point is sentient, it should go away with time.
That should be the case, but why do you even want to abandon a tulpa?
>>
>>28482678
I murdered my tulpa in the middle of the night last night. I haven't slept since. I don't regret it at all, but I am very afraid of my mom or little brother finding her body. It's hidden well under my bed right now but if somebody lifted the covers they would see it clear as day. I'm working on a plan to get rid of it today. Its too weird to lay on my bed with her body right under me. Wish me luck anons
>>
>>28490414
I'm just asking.
If my last statement is true, what's the problem of letting a half-baked tulpa due to boredom mid-proccess?
>>
>>28490504
>what's the problem of letting a half-baked tulpa due to boredom mid-proccess?
That's just neglect, and you shouldn't do that to your tulpa.
>>
File: zero is perfection.png (952 KB, 1071x1484) Image search: [Google]
zero is perfection.png
952 KB, 1071x1484
>>28487068
>IV
Zero is better
>>
>>28490385

It's not like it's going to hurt you, but apart from the "why would you bring a being into existence just to kill it", I know from experience that tulpa that are unhappy or angry can be very uncomfortable. Expect splitting headaches, auditory or visual hallucinations, and waves of extremely unpleasant emotions while you try to ignore/kill it.

Just because they cant' like physically kill you doesn't mean they can't do anything bad to you.

So again, it's your brain, but I wouldn't put someone into your brain only to make them fight you to the death. There is no positive outcome from doing that.
>>
>>28490583
>3DPD
Why do you post a render instead of a drawing?
>>
File: zero fuck.jpg (7 KB, 302x132) Image search: [Google]
zero fuck.jpg
7 KB, 302x132
>>28490596
she's perfect either way
>>
>>28490540
But if it isn't even completed, and is everything in my mind, I can't see the problem, it's like an imaginary being that could have become something, but I didn't continue so it didn't even form a consciusness, a personality...
>>
>>28490689
Your tulpa is sentient before you can understand it.
It's more like you're learning to talk with your tulpa.
>>
>>28490712
I don't want to soun rude, but you mean that is a morale problem?
I try to fool my brain to have a imaginary friend, I don't complete it, so that unfinished trick gets sad? That's what you mean?
>>
File: 1375881194-3664004811.jpg (160 KB, 1056x1600) Image search: [Google]
1375881194-3664004811.jpg
160 KB, 1056x1600
>>28489995
For me at least I feel like i'm in a different state of mind
I don't want to sound like a faggot but it makes me feel more in touch with myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
>>
>>28490859
>I don't want to soun rude, but you mean that is a morale problem?
It kind of is, but I can't stop you from doing that.
>I try to fool my brain to have a imaginary friend, I don't complete it, so that unfinished trick gets sad? That's what you mean?
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>28490859

you sound like a skeptical ass

why would you bother with a tulpa if A) you don't believe in this kind of stuff and B) if it did manage to work for you, you would treat it cruelly

do us all a favor and don't make one
>>
>>28491080
First, I believe in this kind of stuff as a way to fool your brain and making it think that you have a friend, and that's what it is.
Second, I don't say I'm going to ignore my tulpa or create one and then ignore it half done, I'm just asking for curiosity, since I want all the information possible in case I want to make one.
>>
File: 20151008183825.png (276 KB, 832x472) Image search: [Google]
20151008183825.png
276 KB, 832x472
>>28490286
Bumping.
Here's another drawing from her that she made a long time ago.
>>
>>28490712
> Your tulpa is sentient before you can understand it

And what if the situation stays a lot of time this way?
>>
>>28492520
Keep at it, anon

oregano
>>
>>28492520
Sometimes it does. Nothing you can do about it but keep trying.
>>
Actually making a tulpa has been really hard for me, I'm trying to make an original.

I can picture everything but her face perfectly, that stays hazy, any tips?
>>
>>28492678
It takes time for the hazy parts. The parts most fun for you generally come easiest. Faces have a lot of defining details and can make it much more difficult to "get right". You may go in depth with the detail inch by inch which could take a very long time (which is okay). But when it becomes sentient or strong enough, it may just take whatever form it wants, which would essentially put your work on it's form to waste. So try not to sweat it and just have fun!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.