[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes women so attracted to Chads? They're basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mnoxxnvptljzrzsemel3.jpg (61 KB, 615x813) Image search: [Google]
mnoxxnvptljzrzsemel3.jpg
61 KB, 615x813
What makes women so attracted to Chads?

They're basically gorillas with little class or empathy
>>
>>28459553
"Chads" appeal to primal instincts for mate fitness.

Brash, assertive tough guys are appealing for the same basic reason you get hard for a girl with a pretty face and nice tits, even if she basically sucks as a person.
>>
>>28459553
Women are biologically designed to want the best, its how their species/gender survive.

White because white men are perceived as the most prosperous race

big tall and strong because that is perceived to be the highest social standing in societies hierarchy. Naturally they will want their children to have those genes to better their offsprings chances in life.

Handsome because everyone likes pretty things

Rich because money is power
>>
>>28459878
You mean Black. I'm a black guy and I get so many IOI's when I go outside its scary.

Even the female cops can't take their eyes off me.
>>
>>28459916
subtle bait m80
>>
>>28459553
gene et ics
>>
>>28459916
I see what you did thar
>>
Tell me OP, what's your exact definition of a Chad?
>>
File: 6handmastrubationdevice.jpg (164 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
6handmastrubationdevice.jpg
164 KB, 600x824
>>28459878
>are biologically designed to want the best, its how their species/gender survive.

tfw after so many years we realize they are all genestealers and real fems have died out thousands of years ago.
>>
I'm sorry, but how in the fuck do we have more empathy than Chads? We're sociopath central.
>>28460488
>>
Women would much rather fuck the horror movie villain that's in control of the situation than the nu-male screaming about how we're all going to die.
>>
>>28459553
Power dynamics. Who is in control? Who has taken control over their own life and lives it as he sees fit? Women love having their man as a "rock".
>>
>>28459553
Is his gf wojak?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.