[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHH ROBOTS HELP ME I MADE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1455406992675.jpg (286 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455406992675.jpg
286 KB, 1600x1200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ROBOTS HELP ME
I MADE A ACCOUNT ON THIS PEN PAL WEBSITE AND THIS 9/10 QT GIRL FROM MY CITY MESSAGED ME AND ASKING ME WHERE I AM
SHES TYPING ME WHERE SHE IS AND HOW RARE IT IS TO FIND SOMEONE FROM OUR CITY (NEW ORLEANS)
WHAT DO I DO SHES SUPER QT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1458141558807.gif (32 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458141558807.gif
32 KB, 800x800
you're not even trying anon
>>
>>28456330
OH GOD I JUST SPERGED OUT
SHE SAW ON MY PROFILE ONE OF MY FAV MOVIES WAS RESEVOIR DOGS AND MENTIONED IT AND I JUST MADE A PARAGRAPH SAYING HOW MUCH I LIKE TARANTINOS DIALOGUE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM SCARED SHES GONNA REPLY LIKE "OMG WEIRDO"
>>
>>28456345
nigga this aint bait man
im scared
no this aint one of thoes ads that say "im from your area message me ;)" this is a girl who messaged me first
>>
>>28456433
c-can you post pics of this NO qt
>>
>>28456450
srry no i dont want to end up like this anon >>28447286
but shes got pretty brown hair and brown eyes with freckles and were talking about quentin tarantino, and shes actually going in depth with what she likes and typing normal and nice, not like "xD omg deez nuts ghattee" usual nigger normie talk
>>
>>28456565
dude i am freaking out this girl is my age, likes non normie anime, likes the same movies as me and is super qt, and lives like 5 miles from me
im so fucking nervous i havent talked to a girl in literal years
>>
>>28456630
wait nevermind :(
>look at her friends list
>6 chads
;-;
why does everything great turn out shitty for me
>>
OP you're a dead man. I think you have to kill yourself to escape this qt
>>
>>28457113
pretty convenient how the thing you're scared of "ruins" itself innit
>>
>>28456330
>Trap with AIDS messages innocent anon
wew lad
>>
>>28457146
nah, even though shes a qt she has 6 friends, all which are chads from different countrys
:(
also idk if she think im cute or not, she hasnt made any advances (unlike this weird black weeb that also messaged me saying im really cute and she hopes i dont have a gf, and repeatedly says she would love to have a bf)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.