[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the guy who wanted a muscled black mistress. And I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: c5c.png (189 KB, 227x500) Image search: [Google]
c5c.png
189 KB, 227x500
It's the guy who wanted a muscled black mistress. And I honestly could never be happier.

Khadijah says she's into wimpy white sissy boys like me. She wants to be my Mommy Master!

I have never felt better in my entire life.
>>
I remember you! I'm so glad I was able to help you with my advice. Congrats, anon. I feel great.
>>
So did you say the turnabout thing? I'd love to hear more of your story.
>>
File: BIG-BLACK-BULL-GF.jpg (46 KB, 575x488) Image search: [Google]
BIG-BLACK-BULL-GF.jpg
46 KB, 575x488
>>28454314
>It's the guy who wanted a muscled black mistress.
can you post a link to the original thread?

>tfw no big black bull mommy gf
>>
>>28454418
>>28436065
>>28454406

I told her that.

She said "Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one! I'd love to be your Mommy Master!"

She then talked about how she's been looking for a sissy white boy to be her pet. "White moms are pushovers. They try and be like 'Oh, I want the best for my child! Vaccines cause autism!' Y'all need to get smacked around once in a while"

I was already in love with her beautiful, muscular physique. Now I'm proud to be her pet white boy.
>>
>>28454630
That's kind of hot. I think I could get into this too. Fapped sometimes to this kind of thing. I think a black woman could really enjoy domming white guys for these reasons. It makes a lot of sense, really.
>>
I am asian, is there any way I can get a black mommy gf? the dynamic won't be exactly the same but she could still treat me like a pet
>>
>>28454314
That's good to hear, even though I still think you're a weird pansy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.