[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me, robots. Everyday, I have violent sexual fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1438538638429.jpg (39 KB, 494x600) Image search: [Google]
1438538638429.jpg
39 KB, 494x600
Please help me, robots.

Everyday, I have violent sexual fantasies about being enslaved, sissified, and infantilized by a giant muscular black woman. It's caused me tons of problems in my love life, because every girlfriend I have just freaks out when I ask them to enslave me. I'm at the end of my rope, what should I do?

Pic related, it's how I feel right now.
>>
>I'm at the end of my rope
Tie it, kick the chair and you're dead.
>>
>>28436322
I'm not going to take the coward's way out. I just want a Muscled Black Mommy Master.
>>
>every girlfriend I have just freaks out when I ask them to enslave me
This deserves a greentext. I have got to know what some of your gfs have said to this request.
>>
>>28436577
>>28436065

greentext please

ORIGINABLOW
>>
I wonder if you might be low test bro
>>
>>28436065
Just suppress those fantasies. Trust me having that relationship will be terrible for you in the long run.
>>
>>28436577
>"what the fuck? are you serious anon?"
>"you need therapy, anon! this is some silence of the lambs shit!"
>"hell no I'm not gonna fuck some guy who wants me to be his Mammy! wtf is wrong with white people?"

I've tried having white girlfriends before but they don't work. They freak out when I talk about black dominance.
>>
>>28436786
>suppress your sexual urges
Yeah, that's a formula for good mental health. The relationships might be terrible, but there will be good times too. It's better than never having them to begin with.
>>
>>28436065
Any fetish clubs in your area? This would be a good kink to familiarize yourself with so you can talk about it in a straightforward and rational way with women, rather than blurt it out as some shameful secret
>>
>>28437209
Really? Were you wearing a gimp suit or something?
>>
>>28436577
Okay, more involved story:
>be me
>sit next to black woman with incredible muscles in class
>I keep fantasizing about her amazing muscles, my tiny white boy balls being crushed in her thighs.
>I get the courage to talk to her
>we start dating for a little bit
>this is it
>we get to her place
>I ask her if she thinks that her people should rule
>"Like, you mean, in our communities? Because I think we should"
>"No, I mean, rule over white people and enslave them"
>"...what"
>"White men belong under the loving dominance of superior Melanoid men and women"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'MELANOID'?"
>explain to her about the genetic superiority of melanoids
>"you are literally the only white person in the world who believes that"
>ohshit.jpeg
>"But...but Mommy Master"
>oh shit I'm done for
>she gets really mad now
>"Mommy? MOMMY?"
>"y-yes.."
>"I'm done. I'm done."
>she leaves
>never see her again

Please help me, I want a black mommy master.
>>
>>28437277
But I don't just want a casual kink.

I want to be the 24/7 slave of a muscular black master. I think that it's the natural order.
>>
>>28437209
>>28437353
You sound like a fucking weirdo. Go to a dating site or go to Craigslist.
>>
>>28437353
OK, don't start talking about melanoids and racial supremacy. That's going to put anyone off. Just tell her you enjoy the delicious irony of being a black woman's white slave, given the history of this country. Turnabout's fair play kind of thing. I think she'll understand that.
>>
>>28437397
I don't want to. I'll just freak more people out
>>
>>28437453
>Freaking out people on Craigslist.
>>
>>28437449
Okay. I'm talking to another muscular black woman right now. Her name is Khadijah. I'll report back tomorrow.
>>
>>28437378
oh ok buddy, yeah that's great :) you do you, have an awesome life!
>>
>>28437488
Great! Please do.
>>
Screencap this so we know it's you.
Also, if you text her at all.
Screencaps.
Oh, also screen caps
>>
>>28436065
Well I hope hope you achieve your dreams that have no basis and get caught in an abusive relationship :^)
>>
>>28437488
Kek Khadijah Mujeto? NYC?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.