[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp missed prom , time to regret for the rest of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Welp missed prom , time to regret for the rest of my life
>>
>>28419871

Are you pizza anon?

>>28404537
>>
Actually you'll have regrets for about a couple of months. Its not a big deal.
>>
Of all of the things I regret, going to prom is not one of them.
Why the fuck do normies want to spend $70 to stand around a high school gym decorated with paper shit?
>>
>>28419966
Prom is just the school trying to jew you. Once you are an adult you can dress up business casual and go dancing whenever you want
>>
>>28419871
I you regret missing prom for the rest of your life you are a complete retard. Its a dance. A shitty dance for chads most of whom dont even get laid at the end of the night.
>>
lol no, you really won't care. proms are just some lame carry over from the 1950s.

personally i blame movies for creating the prom meme. so many teenager movies revolve around going to prom and losing your virginity etc blahblah, it's so fucking retarded
>>
>>28419966

I guess your school sucked

My prom was in a 5star hotel in a multi floored ball room with roof top access in the heart of down town. If it was in my gym I definitely wouldn't have gone
>>
>>28419871
My school didnt have a prom anon and LOADS of schools dont have proms.
Dw about it it really doesnt matter. Proms are also really shit from what ive heard as well
>>
File: 1462313844657.png (455 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1462313844657.png
455 KB, 466x492
Prom was always a waste of money to me. Spend $75 on a ticket. You then have to spend another $75 on a dress, guys have to rent a tux. The food was terrible. the DJ sucked. and weirdest part of all the photos they took for yearbook wouldn't even be put into your senior yearbook, they'd be put into the following yearbook, a book that you'd never see because you graduated. Seriously I never understood this last one, then again my school was pants on head retarded about everything they did.
>>
>>28419871
I had a friend in high school who went to prom with his female cousin. He was a loser too but his mom was so obsessed with pretending he was a normie she forced him to go to the prom with his own cousin. I'm glad I didn't go
>>
I never went to prom and i was even asked out by the chick organizing it. I said no. Didn't go to prom, don't regret it now or then, and even after high school i was asked again by another girl. Still didn't go. It's just a faggoty little dance for teenagers. It's only a big deal because you are telling yourself it is and somehow see it as a stepping stone.
>>
Proms are shit, anyways, OP.
Just spend your 75 bucks on something else, like going to the Gym and actually do some weights.
>>
Why is this a thing in america?
The second I had my diploma, I left and cut contact with almost everyone.
>>
Guess it's just when I look on normie book I see all of the prom kids and feel regret , hopefully I want give a fuck in the next 30 mins
>>
>>28420493
it's just a tradition, i'm not entirely sure why. i wouldn't be surprised if the schools stopped doing them within the next 10 years.
>>
>never liked parties
>never asked out a girl
>friends tell me that I should go to prom
>parents tell me that I should go to prom
>they all say that I'll regret it

>21 and still don't regret it

I would've just been standing around miserably in a tux until 12AM, why would I miss that?
>>
>>28420493
Proms are before graduation.

It's a thing because normies make it a thing. It's their last hoorah they've been building up to for the last 12+ years to demonstrate their place on the totem pole before they get thrown into the real world and fade into obscurity
>>
I went to prom and it was awful

We all regret things. I regret not getting laid in college
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 235x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 235x423
>>28419871
>junior prom was exactly 6 years ago

It's fun senpai, you get to dress nice for a day. Junior prom is a waste though, for my school it's at the gym and only the senior prom is somewhere fancy.

A few hours before junior prom my date said he didn't want to go so he can watch a planned fight at the mall. I was almost begging for him to come He didn't want to come to my house for pictures either, then ditched me towards the end so I went home all sad. I never knew why, but now that I think about it I think it's because I refused to give him anything sexual.
>tfw at age 16 I still never had my first kiss let alone see a dick

He finally apologized recently over tinder so that's a start, but I still don't want to date him.
>>
I didn't go to prom and am 24 now, haven't regretted it once. Prom is pretty lame compared to other stuff, and any party you go to in college is guaranteed to be better.
>>
>>28420646
>innocence at age 16

That has to be a lie...but are you still a virgin is the question...
>>
It was a tradition in my school that if you went to prom the school let you take the last week of school off. It was basically bribery, but I took it because my mom was strict and never let me skip one day of school in 12 years
>>
>>28420703
What was stopping you from just skipping it anyway?
>>
>>28420646
Chad wanted to bang you, yes. I would too.
>>
>>28420646
please be my gf
b e m y g f
>>
I didn't go to prom. I hung out with my 2 WoW friends instead back when it was good. We had way more fun than standing around and watch normies grind on each other and go home lonely.
>>
>>28420821

See
>>28420703
>because my mom was strict and never let me skip one day of school in 12 years
>>
>>28419871
Prom was super boring 2 be h
I don't live in the US and it doesn't get seen as a big deal tho
No one asked out anyone else for prom, bought a fancy dress, or tried to lose their virginity
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.