[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anyone here in that ebin pizza thread last night? That really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: happychild.png (1 MB, 907x655) Image search: [Google]
happychild.png
1 MB, 907x655
Was anyone here in that ebin pizza thread last night?

That really made my day
>>
I was

Blocks
>>
>>28418937
holy shit is that the rodge?
>>
>decide to take a break from /r9k/ because it's very bad for my mental health
>pizza calzone thread gets posted
just my luck I guess
>>
File: belt.png (432 KB, 488x719) Image search: [Google]
belt.png
432 KB, 488x719
>>28419142

it is indeed, as is this
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>>28419212

Me too anon. Me too.
Fortune has never smiled on me even for the smallest of things.
>>
What happened?
Orginal cummenz
>>
>>28419796

A robot made a pizza

>>28404537
>>
the egg thread was better
>>
>>28418937
I always miss the good threads, fuck sake.
>>
>>28418937
The rodge is a good guy, not like all the normies and redditors who post on this board and call themselves "robots", no wonder that guy killed his r9k shitposting azn roomates.
>>
>>28420125
>no wonder that guy killed his r9k shitposting azn roomates.

>"These two new ones were utterly repulsive, and one of them had a very rebellious demeanour about him. He went out of his way to start arguments with me whenever I raised the issue of the noise he made. Hell, even living with Spencer was more pleasant than these two idiots. I knew that when the Day of Retribution came, I would have to kill my housemates to get them out of the way. If they were pleasant to live with, I would regret having to kill them, but due to their behaviour I now had no regrets about such a prospect. In fact, I'd even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept. "
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.