[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women be allowed to have human rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1419939205767.jpg (175 KB, 1552x413) Image search: [Google]
1419939205767.jpg
175 KB, 1552x413
Should women be allowed to have human rights?
>>
>>28366671
Do you always look at one side of the story
>>
No one deserves human rights.

I don't care if it sounds edgy I hate this whole goddamn species.
>>
>>28366671
What would happen if all the men in the world decided to stop acknowleding women's rights and feminism and all that shit? Could we just make them into sex slaves?
>>
>>28366712
The women would probably start to riot and fight back. Can't destroy all of them since they are needed for reproduction.
>>
File: you.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
478 KB, 500x348
Shouldnt that anons daughter have human rights even though she's a girl? How about the man that actually molested her?
>>
>>28366671
>rights

you know rights are literally just what you can do without pissing off enough of your neighbors/members of your local area to the point where they snap and kick you out/imprison/kill you right?
>>
>>28366712
They would bitch about it for a few days but I think all around it would go pretty smoothly
>>
>>28366671
The daughter's gonna end up just like that mom
>>
>>28366769
We could kill off a significant number and then capture and subjugate the rest.
>>
>>28366859
But then there wouldn't be enough women for men to have sex with. You have loads of men who will never be able to have sex with a woman.
>>
File: 1431290311115.jpg (220 KB, 1805x422) Image search: [Google]
1431290311115.jpg
220 KB, 1805x422
>>28366769
>The women would probably start to riot and fight back.

The only reason whores "fight back" now is because "waaaahhhh you can't hit me because i'm a woman" and bitch made whiteknights stick up for them. If all the men united and decided they no longer have rights they would all bend over in a single bitch slap. Women are weak, pathetic, self-preserving parasitic beings
>>
>>28366671
>>28366698
This.

>91% of the time, custody is agreed upon or settled by parents themselves.
>Mothers are more likely to receive custody because women spend nearly twice as much time doing child care as their male partners.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/06/15/a-tale-of-two-fathers/

>Only 4% of custody cases go to trial and only 1.5% are resolved in court.

http://www.divorcepeers.com/stats18.htm#fn%201

>In disputed custody cases, fathers win custody 70% of the time

http://americanmotherspoliticalparty.org/ampp-article-library-family-court-custody-abuse-dv/1-research-articles-family-court-bias-custody-abuse-battered-moms/56-batterer-manipulation-and-retaliation-denial-and-complicity-in-the-family-courts

>abusive men are those most likely to fight for custody.

http://www.nnflp.org/apa/issue5.html

I'm not saying that the OP is wrong. My father was suffering from a serious disability when my mother cheated on him. OP's situation could have very well happened, but to then assume that anecdotes are indicative of larger social trends is literally muh feelings = reality type logic.
>>
>>28366859
Who is "we"? and it wouldn't just be we vs women. I will fight along side with them as will many other guys. You have no chance.
>>
>>28366978
Found the redditard

clearly original
>>
>>28366702

Why do you have so much hatred in your heart, anon?

What happened to you?
>>
>>28366978
>nu male betas like you side with roasties
>traditional conservative qts side with strong men for protection
>nu males and feminists eliminated, two birds with one stone
Sounds like a pretty good deal
>>
>>28366671
I'm a woman and I actually feel oppositely, I feel like men have a dangerous and psychopathic ego that should be restrained for their own (and everyone elses) good.

This is my thread btw, if anyone is interested in discussion over there:
>>28366868
>>
>>28367019
>traditional conservative qts
So like all 10 of them?

And who is this strong male you are talking about? Not yourself i hope because i am laffing
>>
>>28367070
All Chads would support the uprising. Not only would women lose their rights, your beta ass would become designated boipucci
>>
>>28367110
I'm sure all of this makes sense in the epic novel you'll never write but you need to leave wonderland and wake up
>>
>>28367011

I'm not him, but I think the same.

plenty of shit has happened to me, but how it effects hatred in my heart specifically about how no one deserves anything is because that's how life has treated me.

no one has or will ever give a shit about me in physical or psychological terms except my family.

we deserve nothing.

the moment you say someone deserves something, we robots deserve not to be adult male virgins.

since we know the gynocracy will never approve that, fuck their statements of human rights, or animal rights, or any fucking right.
>>
>>28366698
Thanks reddit
Orgfdinal
>>
File: are-women-humans.jpg (388 KB, 1920x871) Image search: [Google]
are-women-humans.jpg
388 KB, 1920x871
>should animals have human rights
wut
>>
>>28366769
Yes that explains why women hate muslims so much /s. Seriously, I think a lot of woman would actually enjoy that, they love thuggish alpha male types.
>>
>>28369489
believe it or not, there are people who believe animals are as valuable as humans
they're crazy liberals but still
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.