[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright r9k convince me why I should keep living >be 19 >min
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 3213214123412.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
3213214123412.png
80 KB, 500x421
Alright r9k convince me why I should keep living

>be 19
>min wage
>no gf
>no license
>no car
>still live with parents
>borderline NEET
>no future
>no friends
>Family thinks I'm a loser, failure, will never amount to anything, etc

Basically my life is a fucking joke. Everyone I work with thinks I'm a moron and treats me as a second class citizen. I haven't had a REAL conversation with another human being in TWO years (I counted).

Why should I continue living this meaningless existence.

Thinking about ending it all tonight.
>>
>>28335696

bump.
Need Advice
>>
You're just 19 all those things are normal op. Seems like a waste to consider death, so much can change in just 5 years, so imagine how different life can be when you're 40. You haven't even completed a quarter of your life.

I lived with my parents until I was 23, I didn't really start taking care of myself until my father passed away, and most people even those who live by themselves are still dependent on their parents in some form until they are in their 30s

Everything is going to be just fine for you anon
>>
Humans are extremely resistant to change and unless some outside force stimulates you into changing for the better the chances are that you're probably going to be like this forever.
>>
File: 7NwSDsM.png (2 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
7NwSDsM.png
2 MB, 900x1200
>>28336035
Yeah, pretty much this. I'm sure it's hard for you to imagine but you're young as fuck. People completely turn their lives around in their 20s sometimes. I'm a completely different person now at 25 than I was at 19.

From what I've heard (and this could be full of shit) the changes you can make start to slow down in your mid 20s, and slow to a trickle in your mid 30s.
>>
>>28336035

how do I find the motivation to change? Everything seems so pointless to try and change

What do I do to see the bigger picture?
>>
File: 1410018248291.png (245 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
1410018248291.png
245 KB, 287x400
>24
>no wage / not even neetbux because i have too much foolish pride
>never had a gf or even held a hand
>no license
>still live with parents
>full on NEET for 8+ years
>no future
>i have friends but I'm not sure how
>family rightly thinks I'm a loser, failure, will never amount to anything. etc.

You have a minimum wage job, my mother would love for you to take my place. The slightest push and you can make it. No reason to die, m8.
>>
>>28336406
For me, personally, I find happiness realizing that there isn't anything like a bigger picture. People always talk about things like "what's the point". There is no point. Think about how incredibly lucky we all are to even be here. Somewhere in time there was probably some Roman boy talking about this kinda sadness in antiquity with someone else, how weird is that? You have absolute freedom to do anything. You even have the freedom to be a bad person just simply by virtue of being alive. What's so wrong with just existing? I went to college, I dropped out after my father passed away, I went through misery happiness sadness ecstacy, I'm 25 now and I'm not even remotely anything like what I was when I was 19. All I do is work and stay at home and I'm perfectly happy just crocheting and cooking and talking to my sister. I've been in relationships since then some very hard and others short and fun. Everything that's going to happen for you good and bad is going to happen without planning. There will be moments when you won't step up out of cowardice, and there will be moments where you're bravery will surprise you.

I think reflecting back on myself, I realize I didn't know anything about myself. Honestly I still don't know anything about myself. I don't think there's a point to life, and that's what I enjoy most of it, it's just simply mine and belongs to no one else. I'm not going to think ill of myself when there are tons of other people all to happy to do that for me. I want to be happy and I'll pursue it which ever way I pleasure.
>>
>>28335696
>most people even those who live by themselves are still dependent on their parents in some form until they are in their 30s

I've noticed this too. Most of the people I know still see their parents every weekend, or live with them. I know I rely on my parents a shit ton, and they live across the country. My mom visited a few months ago and saw how well I was doing, but also saw that my salvaged, POS car wasn't doing so hot.

Just called my dad up yesterday for some financial advice and before we hung up he mentioned that if I can find a buyer for my car, he'll help me finance a new truck. Gotta love them. I've found that by not living with my parents, we've grown closer than ever.

>>28335696
Life hasn't even started for you yet anon, don't give up until you reach 25
>>
>>28335284
Here's another person also in incredible sadness. I'm the big blocks of text, everything I'm saying to them also applies to you. There are people who reply to these threads always telling others not to do things like this. There are always people who care, but honestly you need to care about yourself more than you can love anyone else and more than anyone else can care about you.
>>
>>28335696
Take others with you, OP.

Origami Commenterio
>>
>>28335696
>TWO years

Get a load of this guy
>>
File: adf.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
adf.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>28336685
>Think about how incredibly lucky we all are to even be here

And here I thought I was unlucky
>>
>>28336749

why 25? As far as I'm concerned, I've already too much suffering to live that long. It all seems so pointless.
>>
>>28335696
You're 19. Life hasn't really started yet and redefining yourself is easier than you think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.