[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just given up on the hope of one day being happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Ghyi9nL.jpg (40 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Ghyi9nL.jpg
40 KB, 540x960
Anyone else just given up on the hope of one day being happy? I see other people being attractive, happy, improving themselves and having other people enjoy their company. Any time I try to improve myself I'm still unhappy and ugly. The only thing stopping me from killing myself is the fear of what happens next, so I feel like I'm doomed to a life of being miserable whilst seeing other people be happy. I have lost the will to live but after thinking about it for a few years have begun to fear death. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
You should continue to fear death, surviving is what life is all about. I know one day you'll find happiness. Life isn't about being beautiful, honestly you're probably not as ugly as you think. I don't know anything about you but I'm absolutely certain that one day things are going to be amazing for you.
>>
>>28335686
>>28335686
lmao dont tell him that, so cruel
>>
>>28335717
Why not? I don't think anyone who's on this board can truly honestly claim that they are unable to find happiness. That one thinks they are doomed to misery is a totally different thing than having the potential to live a wonderful life and to grow to be happy with themselves! I think op can have an amazing life, I think it's cruel to think otherwise. Really I guess, I want op to be happy.
>>
>>28335686

I've been miserable for years now, and I have had people tell me to my face and admit that I am very ugly. I don't enjoy anything and do not see the point in being alive. What point is there? When does it get better?
>>
>>28336010
Nobody can tell you when things get better, all you can do is really try your best to strive for happiness. My father once told me that nobody, not even your family is capable of loving you as much as you are capable of loving yourself. All my life I've noticed that there are people who are more than willing to hurt you so why should I add on to that and hurt myself too? It makes me sad to think that on top of all the people that possibly hate me I'd too reject myself. Why shouldn't I love myself? Even when I hate myself I always feel like I'm being so incredibly mean to myself, and it makes me sad.

I can't give you any advice not because I don't want to but because in the end you're really the only one who can come upon the realization that you're looking for. Just as there are as many people capable of hating and hurting you there are just as many people with a lot of love to give you. It just seems really terrible for you to think of yourself in this way. I'm sorry. Not in an apologetic way, more of I'm sorry in an empathetic way. I'm sorry because that sounds painful and relatable. I'm sorry because I hope you don't do anything damaging to yourself.

Again, I don't know anything about you. But I hope you can see my sincerity in hoping you see yourself differently one day. I wish I could say something that would make you feel better, I'm bad at expressing my emotions, and in the end I have problems of my own, so I'm sure whatever advice I give you could be flawed. But I just honestly don't think that you could be doomed to that kind of misery. I like to think you're going to be okay. Maybe we'll never talk to each other again, but I'm going to keep imagining you're alive and one day we'll pass by each other and you'll be happy.
>>
I know I will never be happy. It's simply my state to be sad. Even if I had a gf, I would be sad. If I were rich, I'd be sad. If I had all the friends in the world, I WOULD BE SAD.
>>
>>28336476
I hope that's not true. But I understand. I'm pretty happy right now with my life but I always used to see myself as someone happy and I know now that I also have in me a lot of sadness. I want to be alone all the time and I shut people out but I also have a lot of hope for myself and honestly for others as well. I don't see any reason for anyone to live with that kind of sadness. I hope things change for you.
>>
>>28336415
Not op but thank you for writing that fampai
I have saved it to remind myself in the future
>>
>>28336967
You're welcome, I just want everyone to be happy, myself included!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.