[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know what happened to the anon that took a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Does anybody know what happened to the anon that took a girl to the dallas aquarium?

I'm dying to know

>he took her away to see the sting ray
>chad has his way all through the day
>>
>>28303674
you mean the one with the asian dad who was a hardass or something?

yeah he posted a thread yesterday
>>
>>28303674
He met her parents, apparently they liked him well enough and the girl agreed to a second date.
>>
>>28303683
>>28303694

damn I can't believe I missed it, thanks brobots, good to hear it went well for him
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1152x864
>>28303674
>he took her to see the shark
>Chad is fucking her in the dark

>he took her to look at the octopus
>Chad came on her face like a blunderbuss

>he took her to see the sea anemone
>Chad double teams her and her friend Emily

Dallas aquarium is pretty nice thought desu
>>
>>28269019

heres the link
>>
>>28303674
He became all high and mighty after one date where he did not even hold hands or kissed the girl which he immediately claimed he loved.
Faggot op exhibiting typical beta behavior. Pretty sure he will get friendzoned/cucked.
>>
>>28303763

feel good story of the year

im so alone
>>
>>28303674
chad snap chatted him pictures of him fucking her

:(
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.