[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquarium Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 29
File: dapost.png (248 KB, 1071x1685) Image search: [Google]
dapost.png
248 KB, 1071x1685
So you guys probably remember me, I was the guy who used advice from /r9k/ to ask a girl out on a date to the aquarium and she said yes, and today I just came back from the date. I promised an update so here it is.

>Get in car
>Drive to target, get car air refreshener
>Go to house (small one story house, like mine)
>Take off shoes, because of japanese mom
>Meet Dad, american navy veteran, big tough looking guy
>Says "we need to talk" so he can lay down the rules
>Just the usual "don't hurt my daughter, I will go to jail for life for her" stuff
>Give my contact information to dad, name and address
>Me and qt3.14 leave for the date
>We talk along the way
>Get to the aquarium
>Nobody with signs of my previous threads was waiting at the entrance
>Go though the aquarium, she takes tons of pictures and we have tons of fun
>See feeding of otters, sharks, and penguins and mayan dudes dancing and making weird noises and shit
>We don't hold hands, I'm too sperg to figure out how to initiate that at all
>We go though whole aquarium, takes about 3 hours
>We drive to Klyde Warren Park
>Go to restaurant, wait 15 minutes for a seat
>We wait in the park, just talking, chatting, walking together
>Still to sperg to hold hand
>We eat lunch, we laugh and eat, both very happy
>Find out she has two names, a English and Japanese one.
>Lunch was the best part, lots of fun desu
>Pay for everything (lunch, aqua-land, parking,), totaled about $88 in total
>Not sure if it is a lot to spend but that's ok, but I've got $$$ saved up for just free money, plus got a raise at work recently
>Get to her house about 4 PM (we left together at 8:45)
>Parents are glad we are back, dad says we were back earlier than expected
>I stay for a couple hours, playing vidya with her plus she lets me borrow "The Twelve Kingdoms" and Death Note live movie so I can watch them at home.
>Play with her 5 dogs (they are all small).
>Dad goes into his mancave during that time
>Chat with mom a bit
Pic-texts today
>>
Looks like our whittle robot is all growed up ;')
>>
>>28269019
I can't believe you used this girl to give her dad your number you faggot.
>>
File: 1462047398878s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462047398878s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
you didn't fuck the orcas?

baka
>>
>>28269019
Let's get the usual "Get out you fucking normie ree" out of the way. Get out you fucking normie ree.

One tip for next time: don't worry about holding her hand. Offer your arm instead. It'll help your lady feel more secure with you and it won't look/feel so cringey. Handholding is for when you're in private; offer your arm in public.
>>
>>28269019
Part 2

>Mom doesn't speak english very well, mom sometimes has to say in japanese to girl then she translates to english for me
>We played vidya in living room, since dad said that I am not allowed in her room
>I choose to respect his rule, he probably doesn't want his daughter to be preggers
>After a couple hours, I have to go
>We both walk outside
>Don't know what to say
>She says she really enjoyed today, says so with a smile on her face
>We hug, first time I've hugged a girl desu, her body was warm and nice
>I tell her that she looks nice
>I step in car
>I drive off
>I wave goodbye to her
>She texts me, second pic is in pic related
>She agrees that she wants to go on a second date
>Feels good.jpg
>>
reading stories like these make me feel better about my lonliness, thanks.
>>
I am so fucking proud of you OP. You did fucking great mate. Next step - TAKE HER TO BROWN TOWN
>>
>>28269162
how does it feel to actually progress in life?
>>
File: 1457058088286.jpg (49 KB, 349x442) Image search: [Google]
1457058088286.jpg
49 KB, 349x442
well I must say you did good, son.
>>
Can we get a photo of her
>>
>>28269019
There was a thread here a little while ago asking about you, glad you delivered :)
>>
>>28269162
Awesome. Now post a pic of the cutie op
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x195
>>28269162

Proud of you OP, we need more threads like this, srs.

I hope someday I know these feels too.
>>
>>28269019
>>28269162
this actually makes me happy 4 u, so long anon, its time to fly
>>
Hey good job OP, no matter what happens after this always remember you had the balls to ask this qt out and there are a lot of guys that can't do that. I'm living vicariously through you here.
>>
Keep this garbage out of here normieshit
>>
What would her dad think about you if he knew you posted on a japanese anime subforum that catered to misogynistic manchildren who piss in bottles and shoot up schools?

Should have went to /adv/, you fucking dummy. Just pray nobody finds out.
>>
>>28269162
Great, now you need to leave and never come back. Girlfriend=normie, normie=leave.
Also im calling underage.
>>
OP, how old are you? I ask this as an original comment.
>>
>AP exams
OP is either underage or he's 18 in his senior year of high school.
>>
File: george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg (278 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg
278 KB, 1200x808
>Dating a gook
>>
File: 1459724169360.jpg (41 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
1459724169360.jpg
41 KB, 300x286
Good shit, OP.
You did well, best of luck my man.
>>
File: jim_webb_.jpg (281 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
jim_webb_.jpg
281 KB, 1160x629
>>28269528
"The fuck did you just say?"
>>
>>28269019
>Nobody with signs of my previous threads was waiting at the entrance

ahahahahaha
>>
File: 00g0g_jjMiYNwmrQ9_600x450.jpg (52 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
00g0g_jjMiYNwmrQ9_600x450.jpg
52 KB, 595x720
>>28269754
I said sideways vagina is not suitable for marriage you fuck
>>
>>28269019

>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>28269528
She's half japanese half American, literally best of both races. OP somehow went from robot to having a qt white-asian gf.
>>
>>28269929
>OP has the possibility of creating semi-Elliots
He shouldn't do it
>>
>>28269966

Let him.
We need more tragedy and despair.

Please raise your kid in Cali OP for maximum fuck-uppage.
>>
>>28269162
Aw, that's sweet anon. I may not have had faith in you before but you did it. Now you can never forget that you will always have the ability to do it.

Happy for you bro.
>>
>didn't go for the kiss
Virgin detected
>>
>>28269162
good, but you can't stay with us anymore. leave
>>
Now is when you leave this wretched place, at least until she breaks your heart. OR who knows, maybe you found wifey!
>>
>>28269528
Gooks are Vietnamese people anon, get your slurs right.
>>
>>28269019
>Parents are glad we are back, dad says we were back earlier than expected

OH GOD that's fucking brutal... you probably didn't even notice that was a backhanded compliment.
>>
>>28270159
DId you forget where you are?
>>
>>28269019
>admitting it's your first time on a date

what the fuck you retard, keep that into hidden
girls don't want to hear your insecurity of "I've never done X before"
>>
sounds like you're on the right track.

makes me think of my first relationship.

What you can tell from this is that she doesn't expect you to be ultra suave, so it's fine if next time you outright ask "would you like to hold hands?" she'll probably find it sweet.
>>
>>28269019
>>28269162
I'm so glad for you OP but man this brings back some painful memories of my first aquarium date a year ago:

>be age 32 robot who has gone on 1 date in his whole life
>go out with girl met from internet
>uh oh turns she is apparently also fucknuts and extremely mentally ill
>zips through the huge ass aquarium in 15 minutes and says how bored she is
>has to constantly go outside to smoke
>she is too ansty and cannot handle standing in lines even for food
>bitches about her tendies at lunch
>yells at me randomly for no reason

I paid for everything and all I wanted was to enjoy shit. She was too psychotic to enjoy things so I don't really get why she spent time with me. It sucked so much and of course that's one of the only times in my life I got a girl vaguely interested in me.

Reading about your threads made me remember all this stuff, so I'm going to go to an aquarium by myself this week and just enjoy myself for once.
>>
>>28270626
oh god that sounds awful. just some guy going alone to an aquarium? jesus christ i couldn't stand it and would probably pretend to be on a cell phone call the entire time or else people would think im some kind of predator
>>
Good job OP
I knew you could do it
But listen to me, this is very important
You need to definitely hold her hand or put your arm around her or something on the next date
And you should probably kiss her too if it seems right, but that's one you'll have to wait and see on
Also damn nigga fuck that dad
You have to earn his respect quick
OR, and I promise this'll be the fastest way to fucking her, totally break all his rules and be the bad boy she has always wanted
Like deck this faggot right in the head next time you see him
But that's probably a bad idea
Anyhoo, you're graduating soon yeah? Could you invite her to prom or soemthing? I know it might be too late for that. But anyway, point being, if you have friends who party get invited to an after party with drinking for any of these events
Bring her
Drink together, kiss, fuck, etc. whatever you guys want
But that might not be the best move desu, I forget high school honestly. I was a straight edge dickhead until the middle of freshman year of uni, and consequently I have become way less of a sperg since I started drinking and going out and stuff
Anyway, I really mean it when I say good job senpai
Keep it up and keep us posted
>>
>>28270567
OP here, she doesn't have much dating xp herself either, last time she dated it was when she "dated" a guy when she was a lot younger, it didn't last long since they didn't really click. So this was her first real date, and my first date at all, so we are on the same page when it comes to dating.
>>
>>28270681
after a point in robot life you just stop caring about what people think.

but this is because you start to understand that everyone automatically sees you as creepy, so you just accept it, deal with it, and live with it
>>
>>28270626
OP here. Lol, the only similarity between me and you is the location, the aquarium. My girl LOVES animals, and we have a lot in common (we both have chickens, want to be doctors, dad was in the Navy, we are both weebs, and both above average intelligence.) It's nice how we just seem to fit each other.
>>
>you missed out on teenage love
>you missed out on love.
>>
good job OP
if it progresses further let us know
>>
I HOPE YOU THANKED THE DAD FOR HIS SERVICE IN THE MILITARY DO IT IF YOU WANNA FUCK THE BITCH BUT DONT BE AUTISTIC ABOUT IT
>>
>>28271581
"thank you for stomping dozens of innocent babies and women into the napalm dust you blood thirsty mongoloid"
>>
>>28271620
A bit drawn out but I like it
>>
>>28269162
Reminds me of my high school girlfriend. Have fun op. Just remember that's she not the end all to be all just cause she's the first
>>
>>28270936
>op invites her to prom after party
>watches her get doubleteamed by Chad and Jamal

great idea

great plan
>>
>>28269085
Lmao op just got exposed
>>
>>28271620
projection at it's finest.
>>
>>28271827
>>28270936
OP here. It's too late to invite her to prom, that stuff ended back in mid-April, when I was too beta to actually ask her out in the first place (until R9K gave me advice and motivation to actually ask her. Pretty ironic how a bunch of KHV's motiviated me to go on the path none of them could ever walk.

>>28271581
The dad didn't tell me about his Navy service, but the girl did when we were eating lunch.
>>
>>28269134
Oh lord.

OP don't do this. This is a fedora post.
>>
>>28271927
>none of them could ever walk

navyseal.pasta
>>
>>28271927
>Pretty ironic how a bunch of KHV's motiviated me to go on the path none of them could ever walk

Fuck you faggot, I can walk the path just fine I just always hit a dead end because women don't want me.
>>
File: post.png (259 KB, 1075x1687) Image search: [Google]
post.png
259 KB, 1075x1687
>>28269162
Aww shit how can I forget to post pic for part 2? My bad guys, here it is.
>>
>>28269085
Saw straight through him good job ;)
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
>>28271927
Hey now, I'm not hugless
>>
>>28272131
enjoy while you still can. you will NEVER forget your first girl, and you will always miss her, no matter what she does to you
>>
>>28272131
I'm proud of you, aquarium-bot.
>>
>>28269085
Holy fuck this is genius
>>
>>28270533
>your home early
>he knows his daughter is a slut
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 712x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 712x960
>>28269019
Holy shit you made me smile. This is what it's about brobots, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>28270533
I dont get it, pls explain

robot
>>
>>28269019
Fedora
Reddit
Normie
This board
>>
>>28272413
he thought you'd fuck her and now thinks you're a beta faggot
>>
>>28269019
>having to meet her parents to go out

Is this some kind of bad joke?
I thought only a few old-fashioned high schoolers actually did this.
>>
File: 1415222958012.gif (985 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1415222958012.gif
985 KB, 500x316
>>28269019
>because of japanese mom
stopped reading there
>>
>>28272521
OP here. Her parents are pretty protective, but nice people too. Girl said I left a good impression on them, the mom in particular was nice, the dad just went into his man cave when I stayed over.
>>
>>28272521

God forbid parents want to know who their kid is hanging out with. This is why so many teenagers end up addicted to drugs or pregnant, because of parents who don't care enough to meet their kids' friends.
>>
>>28269019
>We don't hold hands, I'm too sperg to figure out how to initiate that at all
just grab her fucking hand you sperg, holy shit
>>
>>28272682
>>28272685
I would only even consider meeting them if we've been going out for a while and she insists we do.

To go through it on dates 1-3 is absurd. Fuck, they'd probably tell the girl she can do better after we're finished.
>>
>>28269019
Nice man, I think its reasonable for the first date to be totally on you but you gotta get jewish if youre not banging her soon

Also dont be too beta, I dont know how to explain this other than;
> dont tell her how much you like her, show her
> 'play it cool' dont be so hasty to respond to her texts, bottom text of pic is how its done but you broke rule #1, so...
>>
>>28272521
it is very old-fashioned
but if it's what her parents want, you gotta do it.
>>
Taking a date to an aquarium is one of the gayest things I've read on here.

if you applaud this behavior, you're just as gay.
>>
>>28273428

Anyone who doesn't like aquariums is gay. The only thing OP did wrong was pay 88 dollarydoos to go. Too fucking expensive.
>>
>you went and saw all the fish go by
>last night Chad came right in her eye
>>
>>28273428
Nah its a neat idea, wish my small city had one.
>>
>>28273462
>Aquarium admittance for 2 people
>Parking fees for 3 hours
>Lunch for 2 people
>Pissibility of snacks and shit from the park

I'm quite surprised he didn't break $100 desk
>>
Keep it up OP, you're giving us robots hope. Even if it doesn't work out, you can do this over and over again with other girls.
>>
>>28273462
>The only thing OP did wrong was pay 88 dollarydoos to go. Too fucking expensive.
He's really setting the bar too high, and don't think for one second she doesn't know how much it cost, with her being Asian and all.
>>
>>28272939
OP here. I didn't want to tell her when I was leaving because I was too beta and I sperged out. However, I will try to grow a pair and tell that to her today at school, since I do really love her.

>>28273462
>>28273586
It was 40 for aqualand, 30 for food, 18 for other shit like parking and miscellaneous. Anyway, the restaurant I went to was a bit overpriced desu, but I didn't want to go to a restaurant in the aquarium, and plus the one we went to was at a park nearby, where we talked together and just talked.
>>
>>28273782
this isn't related to this post I'm replying to, but I feel you on the hesitation on the holding hands. I've only had one pseudo gf for a short time but there's nothing you could do to prepare yourself to initiate that contact you just gotta do it.

like even after we've held hands and cuddled for a while I'd be hesitant to do it...like weeks latter. inb4 normie i'm a lonely fag now, and knowing what it's like to be cared for only makes it worse :(
>>
>>28273782
Could you post her pic with blurred face?
>>
Congrats OP you're a normie now fuck off. This board is getting worse and worse I swear
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 640x250
>>28274310
Oh shut up. I like seeing something that isn't negative. I too am trying to ascend into normiedom.
>>
>>28274205
That's too much effort, it's easier to just describe her. She is short, very pale, dark hair down to her shoulders, freckles across her cheeks, and her face looks half-asian, but not fully asian. Very cute and attractive looking girl overall. But honestly before I fell for her, I still knew her, and to me she was average looking, it wasn't really until now that I noticed now pretty she was.
>>
>>28270533
>>28272413
>>28272508

Wow, that's probably the most pathetic part of the entire story.
>>
>>28272131
Say you really wanted to kiss her
>>
>>28274380
is her name robin?
>>
>>28274488
Nah she just joked about being a bird
>>
File: 1453891718133.png (765 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453891718133.png
765 KB, 1280x720
I'm glad it worked out OP, I followed the previous threads leading up and you were freaking out with every text but this turned out to be really warm and fuzzy
>>
>>28272939
Stop giving him tips, he's doing well enough. He'll probably have a 'tism attack with too many rules
>>
>>28274387
>too much effort

Wow, after we support you in getting a gf, you can't take 2 seconds to blur her face and let us see.
>>
Good job OP. The only tip I would give you is that you need to touch her more. Literally more touch. When's the last time you saw a couple afraid to touch each other? You have to hold her hand (just fucking grab it, she wants you to). You have to wrap your arm around her shoulders. When you hug you should be hugging her tight. You should eventually be building up to a kiss. Not touching her is only going to make her think that you don't like her. She won't reject your advances, she won't break, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>28274684
I would let her initiate the touch. Then OP reciprocates and takes it further.
But yeah initiating touch is good and if she touches you a lot then that's a green light because it means she's at least comfortable around you. Just today I had this girl I know put her head on my shoulder and pat my back a bit.
>>
File: Good Luck.jpg (47 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck.jpg
47 KB, 525x551
>>28273782

Hey OP

Don't get into the "i love her" attitude yet.

Robots have a distorted notion of love. We typically become rapturously enamored at the first sign of affection from a qt.

This is not actually love, it's just the normal infatuation that other people are used to. We aren't used to it though so we take it and run with it for fucking miles, usually spilling our autistic spaghetti the whole time.

Chill with the L word senpai, don't let that get to your head or you will say and do some retarded shit.

GL tho, and good job
>>
File: image.gif (153 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
153 KB, 480x380
>>28269019
Dude, fucking crush that Pusey.
>>
Congrats op, you've been friendzoned for failing to make a move
>>
File: 1444963059757.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1444963059757.gif
2 MB, 514x205
Why the fuck are you faggots dick riding the P so much?

Op is a very clear fucking normal faggot.
>>
>>28274855
>I would let her initiate the touch.

No. If you want something to happen, you've got to initiate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with physically showing your affections to a girl. It took me way too long to realize that and everyone is better off if we teach this to young men.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x374
>>28274928
Wew dawgs
>>
File: 3fg454.png (167 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
3fg454.png
167 KB, 400x445
>>28274380
You were already a normie

-social life
-female friends
-own a car

Get fucked you moron.
>>
File: image.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
610 KB, 500x374
>>28274962
Have another for luck OP
>>
>>28269019
Jesus christ nigger, it's like you don't want to fucking date her anymore, back the fuck up, what are you doing, get your shit together tyrone.
>>
>>28274967
I'm getting all that stuff because I'm trying to become a normie

>>28274961
I suppose so, but you don't want to make her uncomfortable.
>>
File: 0,214,317_AL_.jpg (17 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
0,214,317_AL_.jpg
17 KB, 214x317
>>28275029
>I'm getting all that stuff because I'm trying to become a normie

*get*

You already had all that stuff, you stupid faggot. You do nothing but come here to boast for an ego boost you fucking dumb nigger.
>>
>>28269134
The blind leading the blind.
>>
>>28275052
>You already had all that stuff

I actually didn't so fuck off guy
>>
>>28275029
>I suppose so, but you don't want to make her uncomfortable.

That was my thought process as well before. That isn't how normal people work. Normal people enjoy holding hands with a person they like. Normal people enjoy getting hugs from the person they like. Normal people will believe something is wrong if the person they like is always hesitant to touch them.

If she were at all uncomfortable with you touching her, she wouldn't be on a date with you.
>>
>>28275120
Oh I'm not OP, but I guess you're right.
I went grocery shopping after this girl I know wanted me to go with her. She kept touching me and now I keep dwelling on it because I can't remember if I reciprocated or not and think I have off vibes that I wasn't interested.
>>
I hope it works out between you guys.
I've still yet to ask someone out without being rejected.
Don't really want one anyway right now.
>>
>>28275101
>>I actually didn't so fuck off guy

Yeah you did, you stupid faggot. Just read your other throats you brag posting moron. You mentioned you already had a car and everything else.

Faggot.
>>
Threads like these make me want to kill myself more than I already do.
>>
>>28275216
When did I say I had a car? You think I'm op?
>>
>>28269019
>Just the usual "don't hurt my daughter, I will go to jail for life for her" stuff
No. No that's not 'just the usual' that is overprotective patriarchal bullshit. He's a cunt and you should've given him your least impressed face and asked him if he respects his daughter.

>Pay for everything (lunch, aqua-land, parking,), totaled about $88 in total
Why? Why would you fucking do this? It's not the 1950s anymore. Women have jobs and equal pay and shit.
>>
>>28275364
OP here. She doesn't have a job, I do, its my job to pay because of it. Also it's one of the BS parts of dating, but you gotta put up with it to get a gf and eventual waifu
>>
>>28275503
>paying for everything whenever you go somewhere together
Yeah nah
>>
>>28275364
>overprotective patriarchal bullshit
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>28275503

You might want to look into some extremely cheap and/or free entertainment then, because she can't expect you to be dropping nearly $100 weekly for your outings.
>>
>>28275643
Oh no, I'm definitely going for cheaper options next time, the food was very OP
>>
>>28275503
Shit I dunno. Somehow I never paid for anything for my gf, except for birthday gifts, and she doesn't have a job. Somehow I've been pulling this off for 4 years.

One time we went for a date on the roof of my house, like jsut climbed onto the roof and drank wine looking at the stars.
>>
File: 1442195335624.jpg (350 KB, 2186x1594) Image search: [Google]
1442195335624.jpg
350 KB, 2186x1594
>>28275643
Yeah OP, if you are gonna drop $80+ per date you better be getting head after each one lol
>>
>>28272131
Fuck AP exams don't study for that shit. Fuck that bitch instead.
>>
>>28272589
HONORARY
ARYANS

U TARD.
>>
>>28274869
just about to say. It's cool that you found someone but take it easy don't get the wedding ring just yet
>>
>>28272521
Decent people are actually like this
>>
>>28275216
Calm the fuck down, you idiot. You're foaming at the mouth over some guy trying to improve his life.
>>
OP here. Turns out there is an imposter pretending to be me in this thread. >>28274380
>>28275101
>>28275029
>>28275261
At east he admitted he wasn't me
>>
>>28269019
Good job famalam, for real. Don't be afraid to cross arms or hold hands though, if you do that for too long, she may think there's something up with you, or that your not interested, too slow moving, etc. Just try it when it seems right, I know it's hard to push yourself, but I believe in you.
>>
How? OP was an insecure fucking beta all the time? Did he really made it? Is she into him? Looks like it, doesn't it? Or is he in the friendzone now? I don't get grills.
>>
>>28269085
underrated kek well meme'd brother
>>
>>28276534
>OP was an insecure fucking beta all the time?
OP here. There were times at the aquarium when I wanted to say something but instead I just stuttered it out due to being a pussy and still having difficulty facing the reality that I was on a DATE with a real girl. When I was walking through the aquarium it just blew my mind that there was a girl willing to go on a date with me, and let me stay at her house and play vidya.
>>
Well done on completing the most noble of quests, anon!
>>
>>28277113
Use a trip so that people can't just set their name to OP like I just did and impersonate you.
It's super easy.
>>
>>28277143
Eh, I'm done with all my dating stories, but in a couple weeks I may update with my second date since you guys have been with me every step of the way. To think I followed advice from this board and gota date...
>>
>>28277175
Looking forward to the update OP
>>
>>28269085
tip top kekkeroni
>>
>>28277175

Don't forget to touch her more.
>>
>Sylvia is a half

What the fuck Anon, why didn't you tell us this in the last thread?
>>
>>28275221
Yup, same here anon
Oliginalcommentario
>>
>>28276008
Indeed, they are definitely not trash
>>
IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE AQUARIUM ROBOT OF QT AZN GFS
QT GFS & AQUARIUM DATES WILL COME TO YOU

BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "THANK YOU POSEIDON" IN THIS THREAD
>>
I'm happy for you OP. You sound like an alright guy. Good luck on date 2!
>>
>>28269019
>AP exams

Fuck off kid.
>>
>>28269019

>Says "we need to talk" so he can lay down the rules

Fuck off, fake story right there.
>>
File: 1461549349647.png (907 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461549349647.png
907 KB, 1280x720
>>28269019
>Nobody with signs of my previous thread was waiting at the entrance

And to think I drove under Klyde Warren Park today because I did my weekly drive around the city since all I do during the week is go to class for 2 hours and come back home, and that gets boring as fuck

>tfw I forgot to stalk you both
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 257x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 257x244
>>28269085
>audible kek
Fun/10
>>
>>28273782
OP all you've got to do is just court her and be traditional about it. Especially since her dad is probably a "do it by the books" kind of guy. The MAN pays for shit, you pick her up, buy her flowers occasionally, ect. Don't make her pay for anything until you are in an established relationship. Once you are, she'll start paying for things before you can even ask or at least offer to pay her half and stuff. Remember OP you're not trying to only impress her, you're impressing her parents as well.
>>
>>28270530
Whats the difference they both like killing americans and they both have slant eyes
>>
>>28278768
>image.jpg
>memefrog
>audible kek
sup reddit
>>
>>28276586
Underrated by who you fucking faggot?
>>
File: comf.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
comf.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1024
Do NOT say you love her first
>>
>>28269134
what the fuck anon that's creepy desu
put your hand in the middle of her back close to her lower back but not too close.
>>
>>28278491
THANK YOU POSEIDON

It's funny because the first asian girl I dated was afraid of fish.
>>
>>28280016
is that you anon? cutie af desu
>>
>>28278491
THANK YOU POSEIDON
>>
Hey aquanon, first of all congrats!!
2nd could you post a pic of your soon to be gf?
>>
>>28278491
THANK YOU POSEIDON

qaz
>>
Anyone got links/screen caps of previous thread(s) involving asking girl out?
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28281343

it never happened, OP made up this story for the sake of this thread

its a nice story though, although he needs to fuck off like the normalfag he is
>>
>>28272278
THIS

ORANGE JUICE FOR ELIOT
>>
>>28273463
more of these

too beta to think up my own
>>
>>28281539
BLOW THE AUTISMOS
>>
>>28269019
>AP Exams
Fuck off underage
>>
>>28269134
You're a fucking idiot just grab their hand. Retard edgelords. You fuck in private not hold hands.
>>
>>28275364
A strong father figure is a really good green flag for gf material. So long as he is genuine and not abusive/mentally-ill and what not. Seems like a really good oppurtunity for OP, and she doesn't seem like a total slut which confirms the above. You may have found your future wife, don't fuck it up
>>
>>28278491
THANK YOU POSElDON
>>
>>28274475

Don't do this mate.
>>
>>28271243
Op has already turned into an asshole chad
>My girl
No, sorry, looking at fish doesn't make her 'your girl' you stupid virgin.
>>
>>28271927
>Pretty ironic how a bunch of KHV's motiviated me to go on the path none of them could ever walk.
Holy shit you stuck up cunt, you go on one handholdless date with a chink and you think you're Rico Suave, the people who gave you the advice weren't the virgins. The fuck age are you that you've never hugged a girl before? 6? That shit is weak and you're going to blow it of you think you've somehow made it after this embarrassing 'date', it reds like something a 6 year old would have done I suppose.
>>
File: 1460335166890.png (6 KB, 420x510) Image search: [Google]
1460335166890.png
6 KB, 420x510
>>28284449
God damn you're mad. Jealous much? :)
>>
>dating an asian
topcuck
>>
What I used to do when I was beta as fuck in high school was "accidentally" bump my hand into hers as we were walking together. 10/10 times we'd both slowly interlace our fingers and boom. Hand holding achieved.
>>
>>28284691
Yeah man I'm so jealous of some loser that hugged a girl once. I come here to laugh at you fucks but this is too much.
>>
I think I know this girl, yeah when we fucked cream came out her vag so I shoved it in her ass, she liked that more
>>
>>28278491
THANK YOU POSEIDON ' desuuu
>>
OP if you're still here make sure posting here doesn't backfire for you
ie., someone doxxing you or the gril and showing her all these posts
it has happened before
>>
>>28272853
Meeting parents is awesome, crack a few shit-pun dad jokes and talk about old music, charm the mom feigning interest in whatever she talks about. If theyve got siblings or pets even better, nothing gets a girl wetter than seeing you handle their pets with confidence, makes you look like you can take care and protect.

If you ever get the chance though and you can handle it, disagree with her dad. Everytime i've had a heated debate with a girl's dad, held my own then shook his hand has ended in good sex with his daughter.
>>
>>28273782
>Since i really do love her

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE UNTIL YOURE ACTUALLY A COUPLE.
>>
This is pathetic.
You're gonna get friendzoned so fucling bad. First date and you didn't even kiss?
I hope you're underaged, but if you can't drive you're probably not. I hope she's underaged then. Even then, at 16 years old girls are already giving blowjobs to Chad in their free time.
I don't get how you can be so happy about this. If I didn't at least kiss the chick I like on a date I'd be depressed as fuck. You gotta do the shit you have to do, man. You're walking right into the frienzone.
>>
>>28280016
This d e s u. THIS DESU
>>
>>28286025
They're taking their AP exams and OP was talking about prom earlier so they're seniors and probably 18 or at least 17.
OP, are you guys applying/going to the same college? High school relationships are rough, especially once high school ends and you guys go your separate ways. Still cheering for you though.
>>
>>28278491
"THANK YOU POSEIDON"
Hope it works.
>>
God damn OPie this is cute as fuck
Keep us updated
>>
Bump original post as fuck
>>
>>28269019
Good job OP

If in someday in the future you marry this girl, remember us
>>
File: BR9UA1.jpg (15 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
BR9UA1.jpg
15 KB, 550x512
>>28271927
Listen to this fucking guy. He goes on a date and hugs a girl and now he thinks he's John Wayne.
>>
>>28273428
Stfu faggot aquarium dates are cash
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.