[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone, anyone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 25
File: letter.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Write a letter to someone, anyone.
>>
Dear A:
I like you so much. I love your personality and intelligence. And the way your hair smells.
Dear R:
I like you so much. I love the way you treat me and the way you look. I also like how your hair smells.

I like both of you and I need you. I know I'm a dick, but I want to have you both at the same time. Please don't be bitches, you both know you want me and the fact that another girl does drives you crazy.

Yours,
N
>>
Trying to get over you before you dump me to make it an easier process with less heartbreak. Feels like I'm screwing things up.
>>
Dear As, thank you. Thank you so much.
Dear Je, Fuck you. I'm in love with you but I also hate your guts.
Dear Ax, I wish I never met you.
>>
Dear D,

I am obsessed with you. I've found your facebook, your old + new reddit accounts, snapchat, old pictures and info of you from the archives. You kind of seem like a shitty person but I'm completely fascinated by you. We've hardly interacted with each other but I can't seem to get you out of my mind.

Sincerely,
Someone
>>
dear op,
i always write a letter that means a lot to me but realize it sounds gay so i ctrl+w to make myself feel less stupid
-n
>>
File: 1461798839572 (1).jpg (1 MB, 2592x1458) Image search: [Google]
1461798839572 (1).jpg
1 MB, 2592x1458
Dear Eliza,

I want to fix you. In rome it will be bliss. Just me and you and the summer. And the whole vastness of rome. I have so many activities planned for the both of us. All the food we're going to taste, all the ancient sites created thousands of years ago. It'll open both of our eyes, and I wouldn't pick any other girl to spend that experience with. I hope you learn to love me, just as much as I love you.

Sincerely,
Israeli chad.
>>
>>28297823
Dear Israeli Chad,

if I ever see you around I swear on my grave I'll do anything possible to break your legs.

Sincerely.
Romefag
>>
File: uhlizuh.jpg (144 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
uhlizuh.jpg
144 KB, 692x519
Dear Eliza,

I don't care what they say about you and your teeth. You're young and they can change. All you have to do is change a bit of your habits and overnight your body will do the rest. Your little antibodies and white blood cells with come together and heal your teeth until they are sparkly and pearl white. You don't have to worry about getting dentures Eliza, it's not going to happen, the dentist usually says it to scare the little kids. But with time and a little bit of help, you can change. I'm rooting for you Eliza! Let's go dental hygiene!

Love,
anon.
>>
Every time we fall out, we end up back together. I am not your enemy. It has got to the point now where we cannot live without each other. You have admitted it, and now I am too.
>>
File: legs_for_days.jpg (168 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
legs_for_days.jpg
168 KB, 1080x720
Dear Eliza,

You asked what the most prettiest part of your body was, and I just joking said everything. I've thought about it for a while now, and I think your legs are divine. I like the shape of them, the little minute curvatures of each corner, and the paleness of your skin. They're quite beautiful. And I would love to touch them one day.

Love,
Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 337x450
>>28297823
>>28297894
>>28297951
Cease and desist.

Kill yourselves.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 643x950) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 643x950
L,

You will never comprehend how much you mean to me.
Whenever I see you, my world gets 10 times brighter. The flowers outside are far more fragrant. The music becomes more and more pleasing. Life almost seems worth living with you around.
If only I could make these feelings mutual. If only I could make you love me the way I love you. I wish I could get to know you again, but I threw that chance away when we switched courses. I wish I had the balls to talk to you again. I wish I had what you and Arthur have.

No matter what happens to you, I will be there for you. In times of strife and sadness, I will be there. In times of bliss and beauty, I will be there.

I hope one day we can finally meet again. I hope that one day I get to make you my bride.

I love you.
A
>>
>>28297245
Dear Shlomo,
I am tired of your shekel hoarding, sabotaging, divide and conquering ass trying to subvert and castrate the proud aryan people.
>>
Dear G
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHORE. YOU JUST FUCK EVERYTHING. I TRIED TO SAY SOMETING. BUT YOUR A WHORE. A FUCKING SLUUUUUUT AND I HATE IT.
A
>>
Dear dad,

I know you're secretly gay but that's not what this is about. I know you were desperate for a wife and child and to appear as normal as possible, and your inexperience didn't prepare you for what was coming. You dived in full speed ahead.

My question is why you let me live knowing all the crippling physical birth defects I was born with and the obvious mental anguish they would cause later in life. Your search for normalcy produced something horribly abnormal, but it was at that point you decided not to take responsibility for your half-asses quest and kill me. If I could've spoke I would have asked.

This is what I know and the shame you obsess over every family gathering when I look at you in the usual way. No words need to be exchanged. Your gay shame and secret made you tempt fate, dive into a lake of fire, and fucked my life forever.

Thanks,
Dad
>>
Sean,

I know you're straight but damn, I want to hold you.

-Zack
>>
>>28298894
Oh damn
These are some real fucking feels

One day voluntary death will be accepted, anon. Maybe not soon, but eventually it will. We're already moving towards it.
>>
Dear M,

Why are you still fucking with me? I can't even tell if you are or if it's just the mindfuck program you installed in me playing itself out.

Regardless, I hope you see the weakness within yourself that allowed me to piss you off as much as I did. Your crusade is a sham, and you know it.

Ambiguous feelings,
FQ
>>
Anon,

I always read your posts even if I don't reply. Sometimes I think we're very much alike and could be friends, but I prefer to be alone so I say nothing and continue on. You probably do the same, so you know it's nothing personal.

-Anon
>>
Dear K

I think I could really love you. Please dont go.

P -
>>
>>28298959

I could literally be the global poster child for the I fancy euthanasia movement. Sometimes it is better to get it young broanons>>28298959
>>
Dear J,

I shouldn't be liking you, but for some reason I do. I just want to talk. Or hang out. Or be together. But i'll never tell you. Even though I know you know.

A-
>>
Dear M.

I miss you. A lot. The thing I miss most is being your friend. I wish you would stop ignoring me and at least tell me if you don't want to see me or talk to me again.

Dear D. Thank you for pulling me out of my darkest place. It really means a lot to me that you took the time to help me.

N
>>
Dear Me,

Fucking kill yourself.

Sincerely,
Yourself
>>
Dear C

You're the cutest person I've ever met. It hurts to know you think you're so terrible, because I think you're absolutely perfect.
I want to kiss your face.
Pls don't disappear.

D
>>
Dear MacGyver,

Enclosed are a paper clip, a rubber band, and a drinking straw.

With these, I want you to save my dog.
>>
>>28297245
Mother and Father.
I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I couldn't be the son you wanted. I'm sorry I couldn't see what you saw in me. I don't expect you to forgive me for what I'm about to do. I don't expect you to understand either. Just know that my suffering will end.
And that I can no longer feel pain.
Your Firstborn Son
>>
File: 1458156913404.jpg (125 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458156913404.jpg
125 KB, 396x385
E

I miss you, and I'm so sorry. You've done nothing but boost my confidence and self esteem and I bring you nothing but trouble and what I hope is mild embarrassment. I wish I had something greater to contribute. In hindsight I find it unacceptable and I'm still struggling to forgive myself. Don't worry, something inside me has changed since that day. As troubling as it was I feel like it matured me a bit, I haven't felt the same since. As bumpy as it was I cherish it and I'll never forget it, still get butterflies thinking about it 2bh. Thank you so much. Whatever you might want or need from me, please never hesitate to ask, I'm not too hard to find. kikebook, S at SP

Dad

I'm sorry I've been such a shit son, I'm still coming to grips with the reality of adult life. I'm a little bitter about the way my childhood went, about how you're still not fully matured even at your age. I guess I have a little bit of a grudge, but I promise I won't abandon you completely. I've got to sort my own shit out and then I promise I'll swoop back in and be a significant part of your life again, like it was before. You really did nothing to deserve this, I have some grievances that I'm working through. It's not your fault. I'm sorry.

H
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 2000x1000
Dear M,

I'm sorry I fucked up so bad. You are literally just so perfect that I couldn't believe we were actually together. My inability to devote myself fully to you led to us breaking up, and that has been my biggest regret in all my years of existence.

We still see each other here and there, and everytime I see you I want to pull you in for a big hug and proclaim how much you truly mean to me. I know it's been a couple years since we've been apart, but the tension is still there. What are we gonna do? I just miss your friendship. You were my best friend and my stupidity ruined both my chances romantically with you and our friendship.

I wish I had the balls to tell you all of this to your face. How much I miss you. How much I love you. How much I want to kiss your perfect lips and hold your perfect waist. How I ache to see you smile and rest your head on my chest once again.

Bah. What the hell am I even saying. I'm a fucking faggot. Perhaps it's for the best it didn't work out, you could do way better than me anyway. Please just know, I love you and I haven't stopped thinking about you.

I wish I could make things right. But I just don't know how.

Love, T
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 305x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 305x382
>>28297245
Dear Frank R.

I want to suck your cock so fucking bad. You are perfect and I'm sorry.
>>
>>28299577
>CUZ WE LOST IT ALL

>NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

>IM SORRY

>I CANT BE

>PERFECT
>>
File: 1460512133768.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768.png
17 KB, 882x758
Dear Krystal,
I love you too
-Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 460x259
Also, frank, if you see this, turn your kik on

The @f.m.r. one
>>
Dead anon

You're alright

Love anon
>>
File: 019 - vjVBfwn.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
019 - vjVBfwn.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>28297245
Dear S,
I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is S (different S, I'm not writing a letter to myself haha)
>>
>>28299230
>>28299651
These make me feel. I'm in a similar situation with someone who's an M. Fuck me.
>>
>>28299736
Stop advertising you little queer
>>
Dear someone,
I know you said "i love you" today, you're not that sly. Just don't say it again, I know you don't actually mean it.
>>
File: 1447367256154.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447367256154.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
M,

this is fucking insane. it's been almost two years since we stopped speaking, and all it took was you contacting me again to get me to start thinking about you obsessively again.

i dont even know you anymore, and the memories of the latter two years of our relationship are almost entirely bad. ive become such a stupid fuck up loser and youve become such a normalfag. i know that being in contact with you will only result in more emotional duress. why didnt i just tell you to leave me alone when you contacted me. i dont need this. i just want to bail, but even then everything else is my life is shit too. im almost failing out of uni; my sister is being charged with a felony; my mom and dad are both unemployed and one is living on a boat and the other is living with their mom; ive dropped down to 145 lbs and look like shit because ive been neglecting eating in favor of laying in bed for days at a time; ive developed drug habits; and i still dont have any friends and havent had sex with anyone, or even attempted to, since we've broken up. every aspect of my life is so much worse now. are you going to judge me? are you going to realize how much of a loser i am and always have been? why couldnt you just fucking leave me alone like i told you to? i hate that youve made yourself relevant in my life again, i resent ou for having this much control over my emotional state, and i resent you for leaving me and getting a better bf and a happier life. fuck you

-b
>>
Dear Future Furher,

Pls don't kill me, I'm a lonely soul that wants to be left alone and won't reproduce, build your aryan race, but leave me alone pls and thank you

Yours truly, a brownbot
>>
>>28299936
M is obviously a bitter, nobody fuck who needs to screw with your shit to improve his own poor self-esteem. Ignore the sorry bastard. He wishes he was something he isn't.
>>
>>28299988
If I was the fuhrer I would make sure you live the comfiest life possible with whatever white womenZ you wanted
>>
Dear mom,
You're a pot smoking drunk, that never took full responsibility for the children you birthed. Even though you're a old women, you still act like a 20 year old girl. It sickense that you now worked in day care but left me at age 4. You are definitely not going to get anything for mother's day. I know you tried again, for approximately 4 years to raise me but, your efforts weren't enough. No mother's day card for you, you cunt.
Your's truly, Your baby girl.
>>
>>28299988
Nice trip dubs
>>28299999
Where are you quints?

Signed
Old meme enthusiast ruining the board
>>
dear D

Read this and if you cared or thought about it at all you'd know why I blocked you and I don't want you in my life in any capacity. I've seen you lying and it made me think it's something you have no control over. Half the time it seems like you yourself don't know what the truth is. I don't think talking to you is a good idea.

If it's any consolation, I have some pretty good memories from being together.

- J
>>
File: 1442007394943.jpg (112 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1442007394943.jpg
112 KB, 1000x700
Dear G,

I stopped talking to you because I am intimidated by you. You are admirable and sweet, even when you are mean. You may hate me and laugh at me for what I have said, but I am drawn to you. I could never disclose how I feel about you for obvious reasons, but when I talked to you I felt alive. I felt as if I wasn't alone anymore. I felt connected to you in many ways, but it was necessary to cut contact for the sake of others. You were a great friend. You are a great person. I miss you terribly.

ps you have fantastic taste in music
>>
Dear A,
T was always a manipulative asshole. All he ever cared about was what he wanted over anything else. He was a liar, an intentional deceiver, a fucking parasite of a human. He had no real self, you know? He composed himself based upon his needs and how he would acquire them. His petty ploys for vengeance, his petty need to validate himself by dating fat chicks, they are all so transparent.

And, honestly, you were no different.

So fuck both of you

Hope I can find something genuine in this fake fucking reality,
R
>>
File: trash.png (857 KB, 1364x770) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
857 KB, 1364x770
Dear V,

We fight, I know that but I deeply care about you. You are the love of my life. And I'd do anything to make you happy. No matter what it takes I'd do it. I know I'm just just trash but you somehow see some good in me and I'm starting to believe that maybe I can be loved; that I'm not human trash. I'm an insecure little bitch and it gets hard on us, but that comes with having the world crush you and putting you down at every turn. Yet you don't give up on me. Anything I can do wouldn't be enough to show you grateful I am to you. You mean so much to me. I love you unconditionally; I always have and I always will.

-J
>>
>>28300425
Oh, and, on top of that, fuck you K
You've become exactly what I hate

It's not your fault, I know. You are finally finding yourself. But the self that you've found- guess what?! It's bullshit!!

So we probably won't be friends
>>
>>28297823
faptor fuck off she's fucking younger than your sis by a long shot

m f w
f
w
>>
Dear J

You ruined me for future relationships. I can no longer trust anyone out of fear they'll cheat on me like you did. That they'll stop loving me early on and lie to me about it, like you did. That I'll be used simply as an outlet for their problems and tossed out, like you did.

I feel ugly. I feel dumb. I push people away more often because I feel they'll hurt me.

I don't know how much more hurt I can take.

Your hurt almost pushed me to the edge.
>>
File: 1452189440707.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1452189440707.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>>28300538

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME
TAKES ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK
fuck u stupid robot
>>
Dear S

You are so amazing, and I'm lucky as hell to have you.

Dear D,

I hope that despite the tension, we can at least be friends. We both have lives established, and there is no sense in ruining that.

K
>>
WHY DID YOU STOP TALKING TO ME
YOU SAID WE WERE FRIENDS AND I BELIEVED IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dear Urobuchi-sensei,

Can we please hurry it up with the next Madoka movie?

Crapfully Yours,
Abdi LaRue
>>
File: Capture.jpg (45 KB, 707x257) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45 KB, 707x257
>>28297245
Dear W/J/C,

Thank you so much for all the years we've shared being real good friends even if it was online. You stuck with me when I fucked up with M and C. Thank you for accepting the huge fucking faggot I was when we were still friends. It made me feel less alone in the world before. I'm so sorry I gave up on you when you hurt the most that day. I wanted to apologize to you a month ago, but I didn't have the courage to confront you at all. I'm sorry. I hope life is better without me, man.

Please don't kill yourself. Please.

-J
>>
File: 1456347047172.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1456347047172.gif
112 KB, 500x372
>>28300729

better contact that nigga before he kills himself you faggot
>>
>>28299736
I followed!
>>
File: 1457753003067.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457753003067.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
Dear boss,
fuck you and that shithole of a job.
hope the fucking place burns down with us all inside it.
nevertheless i will be in later today.
see you soon senpai.
>>
>>28300776
I really want to but I don't wanna ruin this guy's day when he's surrounded by a better group of friends
>>
>>28300830
just send it to him
>>
I love you. I wish I knew if you loved me. I'll keep talking to you anyway.
>>
>>28297245
Dear Z,
I still dream of you and before falling asleep I often think about you to make myself willing to go on. I initially met you reluctantly to hang out with a friend, but when I met you I quickly began to desire you both as a friend and physically. After hanging out many times afterwards I pushed myself away from the both of you because you two were dating and you made a cute couple and I wanted the best for both of you.

When you broke up, I wanted to be around you again but you moved away. When I got back in contact with you admitted how I felt and then found out you were transitioning from a man to a woman, honestly it broke my heart a bit although selfishly.

Although your personality has not changed, the person I desired is now gone but from my mind. Unfortunately, it will now always be there. I'm happy for you and I wish you the best, but I do feel a great deal of pain that I've kept to myself that I constantly feel guilty for having.
>>
Dear L,

Maybe one day we'll cross paths and do our thing again. I really hope so. I love you, girl.

P
>>
Dear E,

I saw this cute tall girl with short brown hair and I swear I thought it was you for a second. Also I overdosed bad and got narcanned two weeks ago. Please come back.

Z
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 597x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 597x604
Dear K,

This isn't going to be easy for you.

Sincerely,

A.
>>
File: 1462103837404.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462103837404.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
I came here expecting my self to open up and write something touching for my selfreading.

And then I realized I can't say anything more, I guess am dry, I would everyday think about how great is it to talk to someone but then I know I couldn't put my feeling into words., I used to believe I had much to tell for the things I felt.

this a little letter to OP. thank you for this thread, but I don't have too much to say but I don't know how.
>>
Dear G

I actually don't love you. You've gotten incredibly fat from when I knew you. You were supposed to be my high school sweetheart. You're really annoying and your anxiety gets in my nerves it actually frustrates me. Why can't you just be normal? you also have social anxiety, how can you not initiate a conversation with people? Stop being shy and take what you want. I thought you were the one but now I've seen the real you and I don't like it. It's time to move on, I have no feelings for you anymore

The sex was great though, you had nice titties and I'll definitely miss that and how synched our kisses were.

Goodbye,
Anon
>>
>>28302455
Dear anon,

Your mom's kisses synched up with mine better than yours ever could, loser.

Yours always,
G
>>
Dear N,

I miss you and I'm sorry.

Dear K,
You have a ridiculous amount of power over me and you don't even know it. I'm pretty sure I love you.

With love
M
>>
File: 1462227805006.png (399 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1462227805006.png
399 KB, 500x650
Dear Rosie,

I'm sorry.
I was an arsehole and i treated you poorly. I wish I never walked away without a word, you deserved better then that.
I don't expect you to forgive me, just know that I was a dickhead and I apologise. I hope you're doing okay.

Surprisingly i do miss the time we spent together and i wouldn't mind seeing you one last time.
Sorry i never even said good bye.

t. S
>>
You're all a bunch of faggots.

-rest of the world.
>>
K- I'm in love with you. Words cannot describe how perfect you are. Everything about you is enchanting. You don't think I notice you staring at me in English, but I do. I am quite sure you hate me, but I cannot bring myself to do anything but love you. I know that I'm not good enough for you. I know that you picked him over me. I know that I am a mopey sack of shit who doesn't deserve anybody, let alone someone like you. You won't have to deal with me much longer, I'll out of your hair soon enough. I love you.
>>
File: 1458544741856.jpg (71 KB, 612x688) Image search: [Google]
1458544741856.jpg
71 KB, 612x688
Dear Rachel

I like you. I wish you'd open up more and text me a bit more, if you like me too that is. I'm certain you must like me a little bit.

Give me a chance and don't shut me out. I know you're shy but its okay, so am I. Let me take you out sometime, Rachel. It doesn't have to be a formal date or anything, just us hanging out and having fun together.

Stephen
>>
I didn't think I would ever meet someone like you on here. I thought I could never find someone with this many similar interest. I still don't believe you exist. There are just too many things that we have told each other that seems so surreal and impossible. There will never be someone like you out there. There is no possibility for there to be someone like you out there. I would like more but I don't want to push you away. Be my forever qt.
>>
Too all my old high school friends,

You guys were the greatest. I don't know why i stopped talking to any of you since high school ended. I guess I'm just a fucking faggot and I'm sorry.

I wish i could hangout or talk with you guys again. You made high school worth going too and i miss you. I really fucking miss you guys, I wish we didn't all move to different parts of country.

S
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68 KB, 2317x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450555583002.png
68 KB, 2317x1600
Dear anyone,
Please love me for who I am. I'm so damn lonely.
Sincerely, Anon.
>>
I miss you Kaitlyn. I wish you would respond to my text. Works not the same without you here...
>>
Dear Dad:

Sure, you abandoned me. Left me with my mother to live in some shelter for degenerate women. Sure, you only came back because, your now wife, said she was having another kid. You knew you were screwed.

I don't hate you for it. I love you for it. Because you were honest from the start. Because unlike her, I can see the disappointment in your eyes when you see me. Even though you never wanted me, you genuinely thought I could achieve something. No-one else did.
>>
J,
On the off chance you find this thread while it's still up I hope you see this and smile
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU and i'm so glad we met even in this awful place
>>
File: 1461110362929.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1461110362929.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
H,

When we first met at that party, I instantly knew that I wanted you. You had those "fuck me" eyes that I always seem to fall for. Sure, my FWB was there, but I didn't care; I had no attraction to her by the time we met. We got along great - joking and flirting - and I was surprised. It was a side of my personality that always gets to me; guess the "confidence" is just a byproduct of booze and lust. When we made out, it wasn't just a kiss to me. It was another step for me towards being "normal".

Of course, one thing leads to another, and you come over to my place. You said a lot of bizarre stuff...things I didn't think was appropriate for a first date. But truth be told, I enjoyed the openness. You even got me to talk about my battle with anxiety and my freshman year. You couldn't have known, but that was a really big deal. We both know how that night ended, and I really enjoyed sharing that moment with you.

Then you had your breakdown (or so you say). You're confused about your feelings, and you ran without even telling me what happened. I was mad and confused; yet another girl who just wanted meaningless sex. God forbid, someone see a little bit of worth in me besides being a dildo. Then a couple of arguments and an apology later, and we see each other at Stake and Shake. Your reaction hurt me a lot; why would you even do that? I was defending you somewhat. My friends were calling you crazy while I made excuses, and literally a minute later, you walk up and make me look like a fool. Of course, the apology you gave later was more of the same. Blame anxiety all you want, but you can't let that rule your damn life. You can't let it ruin what I thought was at least a chance at something worthwhile.

Truth be told, I still have a hard time believing what you said; it reeks of cliches and I've heard a bunch of it before. If it was true, know that I didn't want to be your friend because all I wanted was sex, but because I wanted a real connection.

-G
>>
Dear Parents,

I'm sorry.
I don't know when I've become like this, but I just can't bring myself to love you two as much as you deserve.
You both have brought me the best possible future, and I relish in it. However, I just cannot love you the way you love me.
I sometimes wonder how perfect it would be if you both just disliked me. If you two would just pamper my brother and give me up.
I wonder if it would've been for the best if I'd have killed myself all those years ago.
I'm sorry.
I don't think I would cry much if any of you died.
You both love me so much, and I know that, but I just don't know what wrong with me.

-Scum
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.