[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys white knight 4chan so hard? You realize it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 683x1024
Why do you guys white knight 4chan so hard? You realize it's just a website, right?
>>
Bump for curiousity
>why so much hate?
>>
Bumping because I must know.
>>
>>28299078
who white knights 4chan? i thought we all hated our digital prison
>>
A common theme of 4chan posters is wasting one's time arguing about pointless shit over and over, or subverting the argument, all for the p purpose of entertainment.
>>
>>28299530
Well you'd have fooled me from my few interactions here, as I mainly lurk.
>>
>>28299078
it's not white knighting if youre actually in a relationship. 4chan is my only friend

maybe you should leave us alone
>>
>>28299562
Oh, now that makes sense. I didn't know people here legitimately liked wasting their time arguing on this website.
>>
>>28299582
I only mean the guys who refuse all logic and reason, just because they have to fold into the 4chan meme. Tbh I hate the mentality that if you share a new opinion you are branded a newfag or whatever.
>>
>>28299591
>liked
Many don't, but they can't help themselves
>>
>>28299636
>Tbh I hate the mentality that if you share a new opinion you are branded a newfag or whatever.

That's just people wanting to circlejerk without dissent. That is the primary reason that generals became popular.
>>
>>28299078
You mean keep the normies away from my home?

Normies bring nothing to the table and they can't relate with me. It angers me because in their happy lives they put some time aside to come over here and ruin my board when they've have already ruined my life
>>
>>28299078
Literally nothing better to do
>>
>>28299078
What the fuck are you talking about, friend?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.