[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he post any updates? https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/ 28198893
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461902349278.png (202 KB, 1063x1687) Image search: [Google]
1461902349278.png
202 KB, 1063x1687
Did he post any updates?

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28198893
>>
He probably just got to the aquarium not too long ago. Wait until he gets home.
>>
>>28258033
He said "It's a date" though and she never responded.

That's what I want to know as well.

Bump for interest
>>
>>28258014
Stop shilling normies you faggot
>>
>>28258014
Is this the first time /r9k/ managed to give someone successful dating advice? Is this the ultimate proof that normies have completely taken over?
>>
>>28258053

You didn't see yesterday's thread? Her parents want to interview him and lay some ground rules. Everyone was giving him shit because he said something like
>I'll take heed to your warning
>>
Wait, they moved the date to 9am?

>>28258119
>I'll take heed to your warning

What did I miss now? And here I thought the original invitation was cringy.
>>
>>28259603

There's not much to yesterday's update, just everyone shit posting trying to make it an "epic thread" because of that one line.

>>28234195
>>
>>28259947
Um... That ain't him.

>We're going to dinner, we live in California, lol. And her name is Ann, she's Vietnamese.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.