[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a legit manlet is a living nightmare. There is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: LCcSR9Y[1].jpg (173 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
LCcSR9Y[1].jpg
173 KB, 915x678
Being a legit manlet is a living nightmare. There is literally the equivalent of racism against us short guys. Females and most gays too simply find us repulsive. Also, anything you do is seen as "compensating", buy a good car or try to get fit and they'll be all like "look at that manlet compensating his height".

And the worst thing is that there is nothing you can do about it, if you're fat, aspie, and to a certain extent ugly you can make it, but as a manlet you're fucked/cucked.
>>
And if you're angry and call people out on this, you're in the best case considered to be angry with a bad attitude. In the worst case people just laugh at you saying things like
>look at him being angry, so cute xDDDD
>>
>>28254891
More like they'll think "typical angry manlet frustrated by his height".
>>
>Also, anything you do is seen as "compensating"
>seen as
I guess that's true, though
>>
>>28254921
Maybe. But why would anyone not be frustrated about being treated poorly for something completely out of control?
>>
>>28254934
They want to accept your status as an inferior being, just like racism.
>>
I can't take this anymore. I don't wanna hurt people. I know they have families, dreams, hope.

But all of this.. Bottling up inside of me.. I just can't fucking take it.

I wanna hurt somebody so bad, I wanna hurt. I can't fucking take it anymore.

Please help.
>>
>>28254945
And they call us entitled. Oh the nerve normies have.
>>
File: tfw short and ugly.jpg (654 KB, 1134x1193) Image search: [Google]
tfw short and ugly.jpg
654 KB, 1134x1193
Literally racism.

Also look at all the niggresses being racist themselves against short guys.
>>
>>28254873
This manlet shit is such a meme. I'm a manlet at 5'6" (so a legit manlet, not a "If your height begins with 5" manlet, such that 5'11" is considered manlet status), and I get plenty of positive attention from women.
>>
I'm 5'6". It hasn't stopped me from being successful in life and getting girls. The one and only difference is that I'm not a weak whiny insecure faggot about it.
>>
>>28254994
I'm 165cm and I'm kissless virgin at 28. I can only blame it on my height at this point because I tried to better myself in every way except that as I'm not going to do painful surgery or wear elevated shoes.
>>
>>28255006
did you mistype 6'5 as 5'6?
>>
>>28255019
You are a kissless virgin because you chose to be a loser.
>>
Maybe it's because I'm five eight and on the cusp of averageness, but I've never cared about being taller for any other reason than towering over a really short girl. Its not because I think they would like me more. I just think height disparity is fucking sexy. Other than that, height doesn't big me down. Weight and penis size are more pressing.
>>
>>28254948
You know what you have to do, boy
>>
>>28255048
Not him, but having to choose between not having anything and having to work extremely hard to get scraps of what Chad gets? That's not choice at all. Not for someone who actually has pride.
>>
>>28255019
You could very well be rather unattractive. What I'm saying is that being unattractive sure as hell isn't going to help your chances of getting women, but if your an attractive manlet you'll still get attention from women.

Will you get as much attention as an attractive manmore? No. But /t9gay/ makes it seem like if you're a manlet that nothing else will matter and you will be laughed at by women everywhere you go, which is patently false.
>>
>>28254873
i'm 6'5" and no girl would touch me. obviously it's related to a lot of other factors that have nothing to do with height
>>
>>28254948
Then hurt yourself, you edgy bastard you. Isn't that why people cut?
>>
>>28255100
FUCK YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP

HOLY SHIT, HAVE YOU SEEN BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF MANLET HATE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE
>>
File: manlets.jpg (104 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
104 KB, 960x720
>>28254948
I'm sure those normies are scared shitless right now
>>
File: 1445280952572.png (600 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1445280952572.png
600 KB, 900x810
>>28255069
>choosing to be a total loser
>pride
>>
>>28255195
>working hard to get things that Chad gets just by existing
>not being miserable and hating yourself for being inadequate
>having any pride
>>
>tfw 5'9"

I stopped growing when I was like 15. Fucking hate this shit.

The funny thing is that most of my family is really short, even a lot of the men are shorter than me. I suppose because my dad was 6'0" I got "saved" and pulled up to 5'9".

All the women in my family are always saying "omg you're so tall tho" but when I step outside I feel short. Fuck this shit.
>>
Ok, I'm gonna post here because I see robots are not hating on short guys like a few months ago.

I'm a 5'3" (163cm) Brazilian 22yo balding in the speed of light. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me mainly because I learned how to cope through depressions, heavy social anxiety to the point it became agoraphobia. I even hear voices when I'm too stressed.

But I learned how to cope reasonably and just focus on myself and my future. After all the shit I got for being short and ugly I just keep a safe distance from potential jerks.

Even if society doesn't address heightism like a real problem, there's still people who will treat you decently if you do so too. No one wants to 'come out' as a short guy because they're not proud of the height they were genetically programmed to have. It's like coming out as being ugly. If you're not proud of your looks, be proud of yourself. One day you'll realize people are minds inside human suits.
>>
>>28255284
I've come to a pnoint I don't even care much anymore and when people ask my height I just say 160cm.

It's like those who say they're 6' when they're 5"9'

Height just doesn't matter to my daily life anymore because I've given up on picking up girls with my looks. I could just say to people I'm 6'2" and eait for them to laugh.

My main wish now is to kick the anxiety I instantly get when walking past a tall person or when around tall people.
>>
Michael bloomburg (nanny state former mayor of nyc) is under 5'10" and he's a multi-billionaire
>>
File: 1455935657520.png (848 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1455935657520.png
848 KB, 1000x900
>>28254873
No it's not. I'm 5'6 and you're a whiny fucking cunt.
>>
>>28254873
WAIT. WTF. 185cm is barely manlet ? I know like 5 persons that are taller than this. Jesus america, what kinda guys do you have ?!
>>
>>28254873
>and most gays too simply find us repulsive.

Fuck off, if anything being short is an advantage in the gay scene. I'm a 5'10" faggot and I'd rather be six inches shorter for cute points.
>>
>trans girl
>king of manlets

Feels good not to be born as a gorilla desu
>>
Manlets make good friend material. They won't fuck with you because they know you can easily kick their ass, and their pain and suffering of being a manlet can be understandable when you're a khv.

t. has manlet friends
>>
File: thugga thugga.gif (2 MB, 512x285) Image search: [Google]
thugga thugga.gif
2 MB, 512x285
>>28255180
Did my man piss his pants?

Thank Allah he was put out of his misery.

>>28255006
Hopefully you lose a couple more inches so you can show people that height doesn't matter.

>>28255048
What is just world for 700?

>>28255051
PP size doesn't matter senpai. Wanting to be taller is a natural feeling.
>>
>>28255437
Please somebody answer. This startles me. I always thought manlets are like 150cm. I have berely ever seen anyone thats 6.4 and you are telling me this is normal ?
>>
>>28255506
Also, they make you look taller by comparison.

t. has ugly, autistic, manlet friends
>>
>>28255536
It's obviously bait, come on. The Dinaric alps is the place on earth where you find the tallest males and there 185 is the literal average, but everywhere else in the world by definition 185 will not be average.
>>
>>28255284
Height is like 60% genetic 40% environment. Eat right, get the right nutrition, etc. and you'll be at least average.

>>28254297

I posted this in another thread, but the guy was 19, had a Zinc deficiency and gained 3 inches just by changing his unhealthy diet to one rich in Zinc.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.