[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle of the Uglies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: piggu and negro.png (2 MB, 1410x582) Image search: [Google]
piggu and negro.png
2 MB, 1410x582
Who is uglier, Piggy or Negro woman?

On the left we have Negro woman
On the right we have Mexican Piggy

Who will you vote for?

www.strawpoll.me/10087835
>>
One on the right is just fat, would look decent if she lost weight. Negro woman has those ugly bug eyes.
>>
>>28225878
interesting

i must say so myself nigger girls are not my thing.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU OP

THE GIRL ON THE LEFT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME AND PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT FATASS PICTURE OF ME HOLY SHIT I LOOK BETTER IN OTHER PICS WTF WHO FUCKING SAVED THAT???? SERIOUSLY ANSWER ME WHO THE FUCK WOULD SAVE THAT PIC LIKE WHAT THE FUCK???
>>
File: indiana-jones.gif (2 MB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones.gif
2 MB, 360x246
Thanks OP, you are the reason to why these women can flaunt themselves like this on this board.
>>
>>28225830
What

The nigger looks like a piggy
>>
>>28225966
He discourages it if anything. There was a Bebe thread earlier where everyone was bullying the hell out of her and she was having a legitimate mental breakdown. It was hilarious.

Please keep bullying these whores

Bebe especially is ugly, and I say that as a lover of black girls, she's a real beat specimen.
>>
>>28225963
Im going to post it daily for shitting up my board, attention whoring, and think you're a robot.

bitch now ill give you the attention you want
>>
>>28225986
You are giving her attention and drama. Women thrive off of that.
>>
>>28225963
Your eyes are uneven and you're an ugly fat whore lol.
>>
>>28226012
shut the fuck up you dumb bitch. CUT YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT SEE HOW "EVEN' THEY ARE THEN?? FUCK YOU
>>
>>28226006
Sure, but she was going completely nuts and was legitimately going to have a fucking psychotic break EVERYONE was bullying her, it was a beautiful unison of robots- every single one was able to agree on one thing- Bebe is an ugly whore.

These sluts are going to post themselves no matter what and get all the attention and drama they want, but if you take the control of their images out of their hands they go crazy. More than attention they like control, when they lose control and everything they read is a horrible, horrible insult, they tend to go away. I haven't seen Bebe since her breakdown earlier. She'll be back, but then hopefully OP will make this thread again to remind everyone how ugly they are.
>>
>>28226059
Do you have a link to it in the archive? I hate be be.
>>
>>28226050
Did you just tell me to make my eyes uneven so that they'll be uneven? What a devastating insult, roasties are really bright bulbs.

I'll be honest I was going to masturbate but once I saw the picture of you, you sow, it really ruined the mood.
>>
>>28226076
just search Bebe in the archive and you'll find a thread from earlier where it was a picture of her with the text "Do you find this woman attractive?", you'll find it.
>>
>>28226092
I'm too lazy to do that but I'm sad I missed it. I have some mean shit I could say to that rotting whore. I hate her because of her personality. It doesn't matter to me that she's ugly.
>>
File: x.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
x.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
kekerino

"fembots" getting btfo hot daymn.
>>
>>28226115
She's a cunt. I don't care how ugly she is. She's just a bitch.
>>
File: 1461958018908.jpg (190 KB, 1242x1203) Image search: [Google]
1461958018908.jpg
190 KB, 1242x1203
>>28226092
That little dicked Asian is suck a cuck she posted his nudes for something he didn't do then he forgave her. God Asians are so beta.
>>
>>28226149
Didn't happen in the thread, so I'm guessing you're Bebe?
>>
>>28226149
That looks like a 12 year old body. Lol
>>
>>28225963
>>>36980804
fit has some tips for you
>>
>>28226163
>>>/fit/36980804
>>
File: Betacuck.jpg (220 KB, 1178x1409) Image search: [Google]
Betacuck.jpg
220 KB, 1178x1409
>>28226157
>>28211987
Are you kidding? Bebe got so butthurt in the thread she started posting some random Asians nudes and face. He was considering exposing Bebe but he agreed to be a good little dicked cuck and didn't expose shit look at the end of the thread.
Asians are on a whole nother level of beta he had a chance to ruin that ugly bitches life but he fucked it up like the Asian betacuck he is.
>>
>>28226175
i hope the fat mexican takes some of it in\

SS+GOMAD
>>
bumping the thread

fuck "fembots"
>>
I would absolutely destroy the Mexican girl with my dick
Black girl is disgusting and looks crazy
>>
>fembot bullying

not on my watch
>>
>>28226511
>>28220337

the mexican is worse
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.