[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another week wasted in my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18
File: 1446760907328.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446760907328.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>another week wasted in my room
>>
>implying you haven't wasted the past year in your room
you need to feel shittier about your life
>>
>>28204467
>tfw getting nagged/yelled at by doctors because I don't find meaning in doing anything besides staying in my neet den
>>
>>28204493
Pretty much since 2012. I occasionally go out for a night walk. Have only been out a few times in the day to speak to doc for depression.
>>
>>28204467
come to mars

>>28199618
>>
>>28204467
>implying you're not living the dream
>>
>>28204467
I haven't left the house in 10 years ask me anything. I am king loser
>>
>>28204467
>he doesn't like being a NEET
Whenever I get depressed I just remind myself that at least I'm not a filthy wageslave and my day brightens.
>>
>>28204625
Not even for one day?
>>
>>28204625
Damn, that's impressive. My record is an entire year and I thought that was hardcore.
>>
>>28204696
I went to the family Christmas party like a retard for a few hours. When I left the house nothing felt real. Everyone laughed when they seen me.
>>
>>28204765
That must've been horrible, I would never go to a party
>>
Be glad you don't go out. I've only made my life miserable by doing so. The only thing beneficial from going outside is sunshine and vitamin D. But then stay inside for everything else. No, seriously, don't ruin your life like I did mine.
>>
File: 1444540850822.jpg (62 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1444540850822.jpg
62 KB, 780x780
>>28204765
>tfw mom and dad invite family round for xmas dinner last year
>tfw can hear all the fun they're having downstairs
>tfw mom leaves my xmas dinner outside my bedroom door
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28204783
The second i got there my cousins were giggling to eachother about me. I sit down to eat and my aunt says "It's always good to leave the house every once and a while you know". My uncles talking about how I don't have a girlfriend and am a 22 year old virgin.

Just non stop micro aggressions throughout the whole stay.

It's scary though. When I leave the house nothing feels real. Scary to not have a gun.

I had to stop coming to r9k since it was making me extremely suicidal but I check back every once and a while.
>>
>>28204841
My mom held a party and my room was filled with piss bottles. My family kept telling me to open the door to come out and eat. Once they broke the door and seen all the piss bottles all over the room they left me alone.
>>
>>28204765
I have been a shut-in for 6-7 years and that is what I fear. I look so fucked, there is no way people would not stare and laugh.
>>
>>28204789
>vitamin d supplements
>sun lamps
>>
How hard is it to shower and shit before going out? Does all the seclusion really take such a noticeable physical toll? What specifically is the impact?
>>
>>28205363
>vitamin D pills

can recommend
take them with some zinc and vit k2 for test levels

no outside contact required
>>
>>28205539
Are you talking to me.
I'm not sure
>>
I've wasted years of my life in my room and i have no regrets
>>
>>28205687
Any of the recluses who are so deathly afraid of getting outside. And those who are laughed at, etc.
>>
File: 1441601073750.jpg (86 KB, 750x633) Image search: [Google]
1441601073750.jpg
86 KB, 750x633
>it's almost May
>>
>>28205539
I like showering is easy. Once I start thinkING about leaving the house I feel like I'm going to vomit and my heart starts beating fast. Once I leave the house everything feels fake. Everyone and everyone is stares you down.

One time I left the house and vomited from the anxiety. Someone the started recording me on his phone.

Very disrespectful.... why
>>
>>28205824
So do you look normal? You made it seem like there was something wrong with your face.

I'm sure it's mostly an issue of your body language and demeanor.

It's very easy to read anxiety as severe as yours sounds. Have you tried doing anything or are you okay with living indoors forever? No judgement.
>>
>>28205782
Fuck...I was supposed to began lifting and getting laid like, 2 months ago. Summers almost here, and I'm still a NEET virgin. Fuck...
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>28204841
>>28204934
>>28204963
>>28205273
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL!?!? LIFE ISN'T THAT BAD JUST GO FOR WALKS IN NATURE OR SOMETHING IT'LL BE CUTE

>>28204963
this piss bottle story isn't real right srsly wtf, chill out, be happy, go and hug your mum
>>
>>28204599
This.
I'd hate life even more out of my room.
>>
>>28205824
go for a walk in the woods, that's not fake

why do you think everythings fake? (i get that you can argue this) but what the fuck socializing and talking to your family isn't as fake as fuckings pending time on the internet and 4chan
>>
>>28204934
Are you me?
Whenever I see my mother's family it's always
>look who finally left the house/his room

I fucking hate that shit, they only say it because my mother tells them shit. They've literally never been to my house or seen me other than holidays/or when my family visits them, yet they say it every fucking time.

Also
>"you don't have a girlfriend yet? You gay?"
>you're not getting a job/going to college? You don't want to be a bum like your father

I hate then so fucking much, I want to fight my mothers whole family. Dad's side is alright, but I hardly see them.
>>
>>28205968
why don't you leave your room then? what the fuck do all of you do all day?
>>
my life goal is to become utterly retarded
>>
>>28206012
The fuck you talking about bitch? Im a baller neet that does hood shit, you a bitch that slaps up on my nuts, back the fuck off before I break you the fuck off.
>>
>>28206012
Newfag detected.

You know what to do.
>>
File: Optimized-20160310_165141~2.jpg (116 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20160310_165141~2.jpg
116 KB, 1200x675
>>28205866
Here is what I look like. My parents are hoarders were always abusive and crazy. Nobody ever helped me including the state so I went crazy and haven't left the house in 10 years.

I would like to not live in doors forever but what can I do? The local psych ward is rated 1 stars on Google and won't take me in for an evaluation because I don't have an ID.
>>
>>28205539
It depends on your habits. Personally I have huge bags under my eyes because my sleeping schedule is so inconsistent. Also have extremely pale skin from lack of sun exposure so whenever I do go outside at night I feel like people think I'm a vampire or something. I always get looks all the time. It doesn't help that I sometimes literally forget how to walk, from being sat at my PC for days on end.

Maybe it's my paranoia, but I feel like people can just tell by looking at me that I'm a recluse.
>>
>>28205880
The piss bottle story was real. I don't do it anymore though.
>>
File: imagesdahvie.jpg (13 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
imagesdahvie.jpg
13 KB, 251x201
>>28206115
why the fuck have people been collecting their piss i don't understand
>>
File: tumblr_mn9q89dVe81qzwh14o1_500.gif (990 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn9q89dVe81qzwh14o1_500.gif
990 KB, 500x281
>>28204467
>contact person from the zeemap thread. >casually tell him that I like taking walks in the area where I live
>ask him whether he also enjoys taking walks outside
>he doesn't reply anymore
>>
>>28206094
Well, then you've hit a dead end. You've basically given up until some miracle comes along. You've exhausted your options and thought "fuck, what shitty luck", and then ended your search.

I'm not an optimist. I'm a NEET robot, but I'm only 18, and I'm telling you there's a bit you can do.

Find a way to legally purchase drugs from online. Salvia and psilo spores, along with popppy seeds, are legal in most states. Steal somebody's credit card. If you're up for it, learn to properly use the darknet to order just a tiny bit of bud, or benzos or prozac or something.

Fix yourself up, get a little high, go to your local DMV and get a license. Drop everything and get yourself into the psych ward; it can't be that bad. I'm sure most psych wards only have a few reviews anyway.

You look like an average white guy. Maybe try doing light exercise at home until you're more confident with yourself.
>>
>>28206214
meant ID, not license.
>>
>>28206094
>>28206099

Are you happy though? Isn't there anything outside your room that you think might improve your life?

You wouldn't be like this if you didn't have the internet and even then I don't know how it's possible. It gets fucking boring, you can't play games, and watch movies and anime forever it's fucking boring.

>>28206099
It is total paranoia, everyone is too wrapped up in their own world and their own problems to give a fuck
>>
>>28206214
lol advice is take drugs. k
>>
>>28206214
>I'm only 18
So stop giving normie advices, kiddo
>>
>>28206232
>Are you happy though?
No, but I'm also not completely despondent. It's a comfortable enough situation to where I don't feel like killing myself everyday, but uncomfortable enough to wear I'm not happy to wake up and live life like I imagine most normalfags are.

>You wouldn't be like this if you didn't have the internet and even then I don't know how it's possible.
Unfortunately, in my case I feel like I would be like this even if I didn't have internet. My self-imposed isolation is a reaction to extreme social anxiety that has plagued my entire life.

>It gets fucking boring, you can't play games, and watch movies and anime forever it's fucking boring.
I never understood this mentality. I don't understand why normies need boss mans to tell them how to spend their time. Sure, it can sometimes get boring being alone every single day for years on end, but I always feel like I have something to fill my time with. I usually alternate between shitposting, anime, reading literature and occasionally watching some normalfag western tv show. Sometimes the void really does hit you and you feel like you're losing your mind, but immersing myself in some escapism usually fixes the problem.
>>
>>28206333
The age limit for r9k should be 21 at least. That's when the real pain starts. Seeing fresh faced kiddos coming here like "oh noe nobody talked to me at school today" really pisses me off
>>
>>28206214
Thanks for the advice but the dmv won't give me ID. They want me to provide paperwork that you need an ID to get in the firstplace.

I have a social security card, birth certificate, bank statement that I'm lucky to have when I made a youth account, more. The workers there are not nice. It says some documents can be accepted with manager approval but they won't tell me what they are.
>>
>>28206260
You think the psych ward is not gonna drug you? You think a psychiatrist is not gonna drug you? You think you're gonna be cured by a fairy talking you into bliss? Wew, lad. You're really out of it.
>>
>another day of looking on holiday advice websites, looking up good places to go abroad and ticket prices
>too autistic to travel alone
>>
>>28206390
i was just gonna post about how a girl at school didn't say hi to me yesterday like she always does haha
>>
>>28206402
Yeah I forgot how bitchy bureaucrats can be. Were you applying for an ID online? If I were you I'd try to get enough documents to get an ID and then hop ship for the ward, but I know it's easier said than done. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>28206424
>out of high school
>wish I could even be in the same room as a girl

You don't know what being a robot is, not yet anyway.
>>
>>28206404
That is not me. There is no ids on this board. I want to try weed but don't want to buy it online. I would pay to have someone with a medical marijuana card to give me some items.
>>
>>28206390
LOL temper your pride you hyper-judgmental witch-hunting little bitch.

I dropped out of high school due to social anxiety a few months ago. I had to cut my arms up to convince my mother to let me. I haven't had a friend in almost 5 years. And trust me, my definition is generous. Every single contact on my phone is a family member. Don't judge me, you fucking twat.
>>
>>28206441
fuck man, just the thought about knowing that people like you actually exist out there scares me

hopefully i don;t end up like you when i reach your age
>>
>>28206437
My dad drove me to the dmv with an envelope full of documents. The affirmative action blacks said I did not have enough documents without even looking at them, Gave me a piece of paper telling me to get documents i already had with me and told me to leave. My crazy father called them all niggers in a room of 60 people. I haven't tried since. They won't even explain what the "will accept some documents with manager approval means.

I am just king loser
>>
>>28206503
Well, i'm off soon. I hope things get better for you, anon. Best of luck.
>>
>>28204552
stupid mars poster, when will this meme end
>>
>tfw wasted half of the week working
>>
>>28206376
>I don't understand why normies need boss mans to tell them how to spend their time.
What has that got to do with anything I said? Ironically you then list a bunch of the most standard and normie activities ever

My question still stands as to why those things don't become mind numbingly boring, do you not imagine pursuing experiences beyond those activities?
>>
>>28204638
>Whenever I get depressed
You shouldn't be getting depressed if you don't want any responsibility
>>
>>28206454
Thatss some high quality b8, 8/8
>>
File: 06 - FYqAEkj.jpg (217 KB, 1080x864) Image search: [Google]
06 - FYqAEkj.jpg
217 KB, 1080x864
>>28206580
>My question still stands as to why those things don't become mind numbingly boring, do you not imagine pursuing experiences beyond those activities?
No. I'm a simple man with very little needs. I consume very little resources and expect virtually nothing from my life. My ideal life is living alone for the rest of my days in a tiny apartment like pic related.
>>
File: 1461812043596.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1461812043596.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>>28206501
You already have, you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>28206646
Humans go crazy without human interaction. We snapped and went crazy. Nothing is boring to me anymore.
>>
File: anzu eh NEET.jpg (15 KB, 286x288) Image search: [Google]
anzu eh NEET.jpg
15 KB, 286x288
I was out once this week. Maybe I'll go out today again.
>>
>>28206662
>666
RoboSatan BTFOing normies. The world is just.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28204467
This OP is a wagecuck who works from home.
>>
I go out, but usually to have fast food which I eat in my car. I also go to the laundromat and stuff. I'd like staying in an apartment and not have to go out, but I need to be out or I go stir crazy. Even to McDs.
>>
File: ;3.png (46 KB, 272x256) Image search: [Google]
;3.png
46 KB, 272x256
>tfw spent spring break in my room
>tfw started playing ridge racer 7 again

life's not so bad

although spring break must have hyperbolic time properties because if it WASN'T spring break, then it would be tuesday instead of friday.
>>
File: B7vhqnyCIAAoq9Q.jpg (135 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
B7vhqnyCIAAoq9Q.jpg
135 KB, 600x845
>second job interview in a few hours
>pretty much my last chance to turn my life around
>underqualified
>poor so no good clothes to wear and will look like garbage
>horrible interviewing skills
>can tell I was basically their bottom-of-the-barrel pick

If I get hired, my life can be fixed and I can escape my doom. If not, it's just all over. If this fails, I'll be too old to ever start a real career.

I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to cry.
>>
>>28207424
don't turn this into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>person goes into interview believing he will fail
>person acts according to their initial belief
>interviewer picks up on strange vibe and strange interviewer, doesn't offer job
>person believes their initial prediction was "correct" when in reality, they failed because they already lost in their minds the moment they walked through that door.

you need to shit, shower, and shave.
put on some cologne.
i know you own some interview clothes, so wear them.

shake hands, make eye contact, and if you feel like you're going to say "um" a lot, take a moment to process your reply before you answer.

look up some info on the place as well so that you can ask some questions when they ask "do you have any questions for us?"

i'm getting some food so i'll be around if you have any other questions. i've been on a ton of interviews and almost always get job offers.
>>
>>28207501
>>28207424
show some interest in the interviewer too.

a "how has your morning been?" as you walk to the interview room or something similar goes a long way.
>>
>>28207501

It's a very large government department. I can't seem to find a lot of good information online. What are some good, general followup questions?

Also, I AM under-qualified. I honestly think I'd be a great employee, but I'll need time and a bit of training (they did mention they'd train me).

I'm trying to relax and think about the things I've done well, but shit isn't easy.
>>
>>28204467
If you have enough resources to sustain, why would you change?

I was a proto neet until I ran out of money. I took the first job I could
>Boss is full of himself. Kept screaming "hurry up" and "take time to be precise, I don't pay you to rush and make mistakes".
>minimal wage. (I had to "negociate" as he tried to snake me with an illegally low paycheck)
>Have to constantly hear boss' bragging and self praise.

At least this time I don't poison myself. Last time I had to work I was in the industry. It was a lot of fun, dirty jokes and jokes about one other employee who kept fuckinkg ugly chicks. However, I breathed so much chemicals that I guess I lost 5 years of life expectancy.

Anyway, if I could sustain without working, I'd stay home all week doing nothing but my hobbies.
>>
Try seven years, or close to that. I still have some friends, and I never really had trouble keeping them in high school, but as soon as I hit college I fucked up big time. Suffered from major depression and they let me off for medical leave and I just never went back. Got on pills for a few years, had a few odd jobs, but nothing steady and I screwed up the majority of them due to these crazy anxiety attacks I'd have at work. Then I met this girl online and everything started looking up. I took care of myself and dropped 40 lbs and started looking into getting a career. Then she left and I kept going, and I fucked up going to trade school and I fucked up everything else again.

Now I'm one lie unraveling away from getting thrown on the street and losing all my friends because they all think I'm working or going to school. I'm 10k in debt, I barely clear 250 a month working for 30% of the money I actually make due to being stuck in a deal where I work under someone else's name because I was desperate, and I've finally realized that I'm not special. This isn't new or unique. My pipedreams of being a writer are just that, even if they kept my chin up for the past few years. There's no miracle that's going to save me and I'm not meant to do anything. I'm pathetic like most everyone else on here, and I'm too weak to save myself and too weak to kill myself. I'm just competent enough to realize my writing is shit but too incompetent to make it any better. I've spent almost the last decade watching everyone I used to care about succeed and live fulfilling lives, and I'm just rotting here. If this isn't the bottom, it's pretty close.
>>
>>28207686
i wouldn't want to give you a "wrong" follow-up question because those types of questions allow the interviewer to see what you're angling at.

if they've said that they'll train you, you have nothing to worry about. whatever the field, i'm sure that you can't be born with that knowledge, given that its government work.

don't sell yourself short with this underqualified thing either. you made it this far, right? nail the interview. i know you can.

i'd search up "questions to ask during an interview" and see if there's anything neutral that you can pick out from a potential list.

arrive early, have a breath mint before you enter the place, and wear some light chapstick so you don't feel like licking your lips.

also don't go in with food/bottled water.

bring your appropriate documents and yourself.

and please silence your phone.
>>
File: kongouboungou.png (190 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
kongouboungou.png
190 KB, 566x800
>>28207739
>>28207613

Thank you anons for the advice. There's no reason I can't do the job, and they've picked me out of a massive stack, so I did something correct, right?

I'll be off soon, so I better get ready.
>>
File: tmp_5095-6081950123905.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5095-6081950123905.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>>28204467
>another week spent "contributing" to society
>>
>tfw the internet goes out and you realize you are a rat in a cage
>>
>>28207858
lol im the same guy. you're welcome.

good luck.

like i said, get there early, and have faith in yourself.
>>
>>28206094
>tfw no qt agoraphobe bf
but still man I hope you get out someday and things go your way
>>
>>28206166
iktf
Just want another nocturnal robot to prowl the streets with at night
>>
>>28206685
>actually going outside instead of nervously peeking out a window from time to time

some robots have it easy
>>
File: 1405359001256.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1405359001256.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>Another wagecuck sockpuppeting thread
>>
>>28207724
damnit, what do you write about?
>>
I can't see a way out of this pit

I can't escape, I can't move forward and I'm too afraid to kill myself.

I hate it all. I'm not competent to do anything and I'm just getting older and older and older.
>>
>>28208548
This lmao

every day feels like the same day as if I'm stuck in a constant time loop.
>>
>>28208463

There are several stories I've left unfinished due to realizing how shit it is and how many problems there are in the course of writing it. I've mostly focused on fantasy though.
>>
>tfw wasted 8 years inside my house

I don't see the point in fixing this, it's too much time wasted the only way out is suicide imo
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.