[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone on 4chan so mean I mean you make a thread and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Why is everyone on 4chan so mean

I mean you make a thread and try to share/discuss something and right off the bat you have people acting like you just insulted their mother
>>
>>28183821
because everything including this is fucking b8

r9k is where depressed people and secret normies having a bad day go to turn their feels into b8 threads
>>
I'm just getting really sick of the racism. 4chan was never stormfront/reddit 2.0, it's shamefully that newfags saw people typing
>nigger
And immediately thought this was the place to post about the mean black people making them feel uncomfortable, just like they do on reddit and youtube any comment section on the web. I miss when racial humour was
>pool's closed due to aids
And not
>let me give you a stormfront copypasta about how savage blacks are animals and fucking make me sick to my stomach

This is now reverse, tumblr. Thanks /pol/. Thanks moot/hiro/mods/janies.
>>
>>28183865
sometimes theres non bait threads....
what a sad statement....
>>
but blacks are savages, I thought most people just knew this
>>
>>28183879
why would you even keep coming here if you're a nigger lover?
>>
Fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit
>>
>>28183919
To post blacked threads and generally to force racism out of 4chan.
>>
>>28183942
>forcing racism out of 4chan
Youd have better luck forcing the blacks out of America m8
>>
Because they are so bored with life they get cynical and angry .
>>
>>28183879
Not even baiting but why don't you try reddit or tumblr if you want a hugbox?
Most people who aren't fake normie goyim are racist so why would you think /r9k/ would be free from that? There are plenty of other forums out there this one is how it is.
>>
because the average iq on this board doesn't exceed double digits. It's the only way they know how to talk to people
>>
>>28184013
This, it's hilarious how the robots always try to exist in contrast to the "dumb" Chad and Stacies by implying their sharp intellects and acute awareness are the tradeoff for their social ineptitude and limp bodies, when in reality they're just foulmouthed, prejudiced assholes who have about as much grasp on proper rhetorics as a gorilla does on the finer points of quantum physics.
>>
>>28185103
Greetings, reddit. bloxxxx
>>
File: smugface.jpg (19 KB, 528x434) Image search: [Google]
smugface.jpg
19 KB, 528x434
>>28185103
quantum physicist gorilla reporting in

I collapse the wave function and the result was:
BTFO normie
>>
because internet """"culture""""" is EPIC lol!
>>
>>28183821
Because you keep making shit threads like these you fucking faggot.
>>
because it is full of men with pent up frustration they are too scared to let out in the real world so they do it here

think of r9k as an anger management class where they are all punching bags in a room
>>
>>28183942
you sir, are brave
>>
>>28183821

It's not 4chan it's the Internet in general. I find some imageboards to actually be pretty cozy though.
>>
>>28183821
>Why is everyone on 4chan so mean

Is this your thread here?

>>28185299

Are you upset that people called you out for being a manbaby?
>>
>>28183821

My life is shit. There are people who have shittier lives than me but like I care. I come here to spread the love and bitch.
>>
the world is pretty mean behind your back
here its right in your face
>>
>>28183865
>ridicules that every post is b8
>precedes to add an unnecessary line of b8 to post
>>
>>28185618
wondering this aswell, if so please kill yourself asap
>>
>>28183999
>hugbox

What do you think 4chan is, faggot.
>>
File: 1457496376319.gif (870 KB, 401x241) Image search: [Google]
1457496376319.gif
870 KB, 401x241
>>28183879
>complaining about racism
>on 4chan
>>
>>28185670
Certainly not a hugbox, nigger
>>
>>28183821
everyone here is anonymous, so they say shit that would get them beaten up irl

go fuck yourself, OP you moronic, worthless faggot. die painfully you nigger

its easy when there are no consequences, so don't take things personally
>>
File: s3fsfdddff.jpg (12 KB, 315x408) Image search: [Google]
s3fsfdddff.jpg
12 KB, 315x408
back to tumblr you nigger
>>
>>28185103
Well, most robots know they are retarded, that's what I always thought. Those IQ threads are ironic, right ? RIGHT ?
>>
>>28183879
And sadly, that's what 4chan has become. But I'm pretty sure that it's a cycle. The internet used to be more on the left in the political spectrum because they were fed up of Bushes and cie. Now they're fed up of Obama. In 8 years it's gonna reverse again I'm sure.
>>
>>28185646
>here its right in your face
right in your face from varying distances and behind screens, under the guise of anonymity
>>
>>28183879
>cites some old meme nobody cares about except a reddit nigger who only knows one meme
>I need mod intervention to save me from the meanies at /pol/
>muh safe space
>mug triggering
>>
>>28185618
>>28185668
hell no dudes
>>
>>28186286
man, I have to admit that anon's a faggot. He only knows one meme.
I for one learned 45,112 memes and I'm still far from done.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.